Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Slime Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:25 am

Once again back into more of a right mind, Ferro prepared his staff again. "If you can win," he challenged, getting a feeling as though he might've jinxed himself. Still, he was going to keep going as much as he could, and swung his staff at her feet.
-Trip-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:37 am

Ferro rolls a 45=Miss. He fails to trip the Slime Succubus. Then he rolls to see if he's the one that trips into a trap of slime that's waiting for him, rolling a 6, which causes him to fall in, preventing him from avoiding the next attack of the Slime Succubus.

"Oh handsome, I think it's been far too long since you've indulged in my breasts, considering how much you seem to enjoy them." She walks up to Ferro and puts her big slimy boobs on him, and starts to pleasure his member in their soft embrace. Ferro takes 3 willpower damage. He also has a chance to get charmed and rolls a 19=He has also become charmed by hot slime boobs.

Ferro: 12 Willpower (has slime fetish) (charmed)
Slime Succubus: 11 stamina (has regenerating slime for 2 more turns)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:40 am

A miss, a sprung trap, and then the dream come true. All of this combined with the luscious breasts of this gorgeous figure and his newfound lust for slimes. It was getting to him all over again. "I love them," he stated slowly.
-Wait-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am

"Ah, if you love them, then you can have some more of them." She attempts to pleasure Ferro with her breasts some more, and rolls a 98=Critical Success! Ferro has really fallen for her big slime breasts this time, taking 4 willpower damage as he's powerfully charmed and under the power of having a fetish for her. He greatly enjoys feeling her breasts feeling him up. And she also gets a chance for this to charm but 36=failure.

But, since she got a critical, she gets to follow up. "Alright beautiful, it's time for you to get seduced by my hot kisses. She divides and both the slimes approach Ferro all puckered up and ready to kiss him. They roll 82-2, hitting with both, completely smothering Ferro in their slimy kisses. And the 2 is a low roll so one of the slimes manages to stick to Ferro, binding him in her energy draining kiss. And they both get a chance to charm him, rolling 100-17=He's not charmed. But with his slime fetish, he can't help but return the kisses, causing each to drain him for 2 willpower. Ferro takes a total of 4 willpower damage and the Slime Succubus regains 4 stamina.

Then her regenerating slime heals her for 2 more stamina.

"*loud moaning sounds* That's it darling, just surrender and let me help you release all your desire.

Ferro: 4 Willpower (has slime fetish) (bound by kiss)
Slime Succubus: 17 stamina (has regenerating slime for 1 more turn)

Your action (wow sorry for such ridiculous luck)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 am

After all of the back and forth and having resisted as long as he did, he couldn't take it anymore. He returned the Slime Succubus' kisses, even trying to get his tongue in there. The moment he was given time to speak, he asked, "Please, can I feel you boobs some more?"
-Free Action-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:13 am

"Sure thing darling." The slime that was already kissing him had him held in a way where her breasts weren't far away from his crotch, so it wasn't hard for her to change how she had him bound. She rubs her breasts back and forth, then up and down, causing Ferro's member to get very excited and want more. Ferro takes 2 more willpower damage and rolls an 80 to avoid being charmed.

Her other half also offers up some temptation, "You can also feel free to grab my breasts during this if you want."

Ferro: 2 Willpower (has slime fetish) (bound by titjob)
Slime Succubus: 19 stamina (has regenerating slime for 1 more turn)

"Yes, that's it darling. I love to see you so big and hard for me. Now you know your body just wants me."

Your move.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:16 am

He reached out and gripped the other half's boobs without hesitation and squeezed them, enjoying every inch of her beautiful mounds. All the while, he started thrusting his dick through the other one's tits, wanting more pleasure.
-Free Action-

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 am

As Ferro lies there essentially helpless, overcome with lust for her to the point of being unable to fight anymore, she attempts to use Slime Domination on him. She rolls a 26=Success! She completely traps him in a blob of slime, inside of which he is stuck for her to do whatever her slime wants to him. It forms a mouth by his and forcefully kisses and sucks on him. It forms breasts which rub all over against his chest. It also forms a powerful pleasure-inducing hole, which she squeezes his very excited member into, and slowly starts pumping him.

"Aahhhhh," she moans like she's having the time of her life. "It's so good to feel the defeat of such a strong warrior and it's going to feel so good to absorb your energy." She rubs him all over with her breasts and she slowly starts pumping him faster and faster. Ferro feels really good and can't resist climaxing. He feels a huge amount of his energy drained as he explodes, and the Slime Succubus feeds on a very good meal, greatly healing her. But she doesn't kill Ferro or anything, she just leaves him very exhausted and defeated. She is very content with all that she drained out of him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 am

Ferro was more than happy to give himself up to her. To be her little toy for as long as she wanted and for as long as she pleasured him. It was the end for his journey...or was it?
//
Watched from a place far, far away, a witch sighed in disappointment. "Looks like we'll just have to leave this one alone," she said to herself. "I'll have to bring him back soon, but I might as well let him have his fun a little while longer."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Slime Succubus   Ferro vs. Slime Succubus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Slime Succubus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3