Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower in the Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:56 pm

"Hello, Lady Maybelle," the Alraune greeted. "As I understand it, I'm here to demonstrate commonly known attacks Alraune like ourselves know in this world." She gazed over at Orianna and asked, "If I may, Princess, shall I demonstrate them on you?"
She nodded unabashedly. "Yes, I give you full permission."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Again Maybelle is a bit confused about the title when it is specifically given to her. However she kept quiet as it would cause distraction to the next lesson in hand, though she does given a bit of a worrying look to Orianna, even if the latter seems rather unconcerned and that they know her alraune servant wouldn't do anything to truly harm her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:45 pm

"Now, Alraune, both flower types and otherwise, tend to have the ability to suppress and release and scent that can charm others, and sometimes even more. Mine simply draws them in!" She released a golden mist from her pitcher, catching Orianna's attention and drawing her close, pulling her in for a quick kiss before releasing her. "Some Alraune can paralyze, daze, or even put people to sleep. That should be one of the first things we teach you."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:03 pm

She recognize what the other alraune is doing when she disperses the mist but was surprised how effective it was on the vampire princess, thinking someone of her power would have some resistant to it. Either it was that effective or Orianna was letting it take effect.

The same mist that was diperse is also fairly similar to something she knows. "Does all...alraune has...only one effect? I think I can do something...similar but mine just...signals bee girls."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm

"From what I've heard of your world, I can't help but wonder if you're an Alraune, but not a Midara. Even still, there should be a way for you to achieve some of these abilities," the Alraune stated.
Orianna thought to herself for a moment and interjected, "If, after a few more demonstrations, we find that you can't perform any feats Midara are known for, then we'll have to contact someone about this."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:32 pm

"Actually...I something else but not...the same way as my signal scent...but it comes from fertilizer...and smell bad so it is not...midara." She thinks for a moment before fidgeting again. "Last is to give...a concentrated nectar as a syrup...through the mouth...makes them listen to me for a moment."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:44 pm

"Some plant type Midara are capable of that themselves, but I would imagine you've never attempted such an action on humans before," Orianna stated.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:48 pm

She shakes her head "...I...have not. It is...too dangerous to let them...get that close."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:50 pm

"I see, though if it does work on Humans, which I'm sure it could, it'd be quite the last resort," Orianna noted. "It seems we have one of two choices once again. I know of a witch, a powerful one, even after so many decades, I doubt she's dead. She's the best chance of granting you any sort of ability to turn heads. If not, we can simply focus on physical self-defense."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:02 pm

((Are you sure breaking the fourth walll and making her attacker's player go "D'AWWWW!" isn't a potent defense? <_< >_> ))

"Umm...alright. Are we...leaving soon?" Her head turn towards outside for a moment, having mixed feeling about this. It wouldn't too too much different aside from having Orianna accompany her which is welcoming but they are seeing someone powerful and someone with that much power makes Maybelle a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:06 pm

"Yes. Thankfully from what I've learned he last time I've spoken to her, she's set up quite a haven," she confirmed. "And with her watching over this sanctuary, it's probably safer than my castle."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Her eyes widen a bit after hearing. "Wow...she does seem...very powerful." She then nods before looking down as she had previously uprooted her flower into a dress she is still wearing. "I...am ready to go...when you are. It isn't far...is it?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:29 pm

"It's quite far away, but I'll be with you the whole time. Besides, in spite of her power, this witch is nothing to be fearful of," she assured her. Clapping her hands, Theresa appeared and she ordered her to fetch something. When she returned, Orianna was handed a small lavender stone with a golden rune etched in. "Take my hand, Maybelle."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:40 pm

Orianna's reassurance eased much of the anxiety about her friend. She then watches the stone handed from Theresa to Orianna, presuming it had some magic quality. Doing as she said, Maybelle takes Orianna's hand before waiting for whatever happens next.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:01 pm

The stone began to glow along the rune and the two suddenly disappeared from the garden and reappeared in deep forest, where the trees towered high above them, luminescent blue mushrooms dotted a number of the trees and the leaves even had a faint glow themselves, though that glow faded in one direction, as if the ambient glow wasn't present in the trees farther out. In front of the two was a small home. Maybelle would feel as if she were being watched, and could easily find out why as multiple eyes of several female forms gazed out at them from behind the trees.
Orianna ignored them and knocked on the door of the house. The moment it opened, a young woman with quite a bust leaped out of the house shouting, "Orianna!" Thankfully, as a vampire, Orianna had the strength to catch the woman's hug without falling over. "It's been so long since I've seen you and you still look so cute!" On closer inspection, the woman seemed to look late highschool- to early college-age, having waist-length deep lavender hair, with light skin and golden eyes that almost seemed to glow in the dark lighting, much like the leaves of the trees. Her clothes seemed somewhat big for her with sleeves that overlapped her fingers.
"Funny, I could say the same for you, Adrianna," Orianna commented.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Having experience (unwilling) teleportation, she wasn't as disoriented as before and had a bit more time to figure what happened. She still stumble slightly after they reappeared though as her feet again found unfamiliar ground underneath. However the first thing she felt was a prickling feeling before she notice that there were many forms watching them, causing no end of tension within the alraune.

The sudden exclamation of the other woman cause her to let out a squeak and a jump as someone jumps into Orianna's arms. Having no vampire princess to hide behind, a large leaf wall forms up in front of her as a substitute while peeking behind the Orianna's friend.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:45 pm

"So, I'll bet the reason you're here is..." She separated from Orianna to look over at the giant leaf wall. "A new addition to the sanctuary, Orianna? This is a surprise."
"No, she's not a Midara," Orianna waved off. A few whispers sounded behind the trees. "She's not really from this world, so she doesn't have the Midara's abilities."
"Ooh! Color me interested! It's been ages since I've laid eyes on something from another world!" She smiled all giddy-like, as if eager to start playing with a new toy.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Maybelle peeks timidly from behind her leaf wall. first it is just her green hair with red and blue flower ornament, then her maple brown eyes peering at the other woman whom is looking back at her with some eagerness. "..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 1:29 pm

"World hopping is an unknown risk," Adri started. "I could certainly send you to another world, but there's no guarantee it'll be her own."
"I see, then that's even more reason for why we've come here. We want you to try and grant her a Midara's charms," Orianna replied. Adrianna seemed absolutely eager to do that, as she got closer to Maybelle, forcing her out of hiding with a wave of her fingers to get a look at her.
"I can do that, though it could take a while, and I need a couple of things from my storage room." With a snap and a whistle, a tan parchment appeared in her hand with a list of the required items.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 4:43 pm

She yelps as she is drawn from the sanctuary of her wall before looking up at the witch. The only thing she can really do is squirm a bit before saying "...h-h-hello..." as Adrianna started conjuring a paper of listed items.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 5:29 pm

"Would you mind fetching them for me? I'd like to talk to her one on one," Adrianna asked.
"Only if she's okay with it," the Princess replied. She turned to Maybelle, expecting an answer.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Instinctively, she wanted Orianna to stay though, Adrianna may have something that may help her beyond magic. Hesitantly, Maybelle nodded slowly. "...O-ok...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:26 pm

"Alright little rosebud, I'm going to run you through how this works, but before I do, I'd like to make sure of one thing," she told Maybelle the moment Orianna was out of earshot.

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:32 pm

She listens intently at Adrianna's words though not instruction yet, though she feels a bit uneasy at the last part of what the witch is saying. "M-m-make sure...of what?" Both of her hands grip each other slightly tight in habit of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Adrianna's beautiful, cute face turned dark as she pointed a single finger at Maybelle's throat. Though it seemed like a gesture at first, Maybelle knew she could easily kill with just that. "You'd best bot be lying to Orianna and, most of all, me. If you're out to get her or anyone else in her little castle, I will come for you..."

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower in the Garden   A New Flower in the Garden - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower in the Garden
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next