Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 2:39 pm

The woman had just arrived at her castle, she was still pretty upset from how her plans had blew up because of those damn subhumans. "That disgusting woman and her disgusting cult of aberrations..." She didn't want to gather any attention around her but she was so obfuscated by the failure of her plans that she didn't realize that, somewhere in the continent, her magical energy had register a pretty high energy peak. High enough to draw attention for, at least, perform a little investigation.

"It's only a matter of time. My plan is still in motion and now I know where my prize is..." She would only have to be patient and wait, she just needed to let time to pass, let them low their guard and then she could try again now that she had her goal completely clear. It was just a matter of time...
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Salem approaches the large structure that she had sensed the magic readings that was far beyond normal. The castle itself looks rather well kept and secure, obviously being lived in by someone. Whoever was inside was either very powerful, or have a large staff to maintain it, possibly both. Salem raised a gloved her as she draws ambient mana energy to herself to pinpoint the source just from the amount of concentrated ambient mana and confirmed that beyond the gate was the source of great power.

The devil moved right next to the gate, her heels clopping on the ground near the bridge before raising a hand and rapping her knuckles against the gate. She added a slight magic pinging to her knocking as well just enough to broadcast herself at the door to the owner for courtesy. While many consider this foolhardy to draw the attention of such a powerful being, sneaking in would be worse as not only would her own magical presence be very noticeable, it would also draw the ire of the owner. Beside, there was no need to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Iris' train of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by the knocking on the door and this feeling? Magic? And a strong one to boot. Could it be that someone had felt her magic when she arrived at the castle? Did she make a mistake while being obfuscated by her failure? She would have to investigate, if it was another annoying human, she could just charm them and get done with them. No play time this time. She stood at the courtyard in front of the main gate and used her magic to open the gates, she had her arms crossed under her chest as she awaited for her new "guest" to come in. "At least someone's polite enough to knock first."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:11 pm

She waited until the gate opens completely and granted her entrance in before she walks in with a very subtle natural sway. Her steps are fairly deliberate as she is in no hurry, nor does she want to alarm the woman.

"Well it would not be polite if I was to force my way in and would not productive for the either of us. Beside, I not wish to damage the structure of this beautiful castle." She compliments with a smile on her lips. Her heterochromatic blue/red eyes assess the person before her. There was no doubt that she was the one that opened the large gate and is very likely the source.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 5:23 pm

Well this was unexpected. From all the races that could have visited, a devil was not one she was actually expecting but it was a nice visit for a change. "And what brings a devil to my humble abode? It's not common to see someone of the demon race around these parts. Although, it's a nice change." She had been, and still was, considering demons as allies. She wouldn't be there if it wasn't for them, after all.

"Ah, where are my manners. Dealing with pathetic humans must have affect them. Please come in." She gestured Salem to follow while used her magic to close the main gate behind them. Being so close to the source of the magic would probably make it easier for the devil to realize what the woman really was.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:02 pm

With that display, there was no doubt in her mind that she was the source right in front of her; though it mostly confirms what she had suspected already. However, it wasn't just the magic itself that gave her so much insight of the woman, but the presence that she felt as the magic is casted; it was primordial. She realize what the woman is. It was then that Salem realized that for the first time in a while, the power comparison was not on her side. This day have definitely became more interesting. That and the woman herself was quite the beauty herself. The devil channeler followed her hostess in while observing the scenery around her.

"I take it that you are not fond of humans. And as for what brings me her. I am mostly an observer in this area, wanting to soak up as much knowledge and sights as I can." Salem ponders if she should drop the reason why for a moment before deciding that the woman was friendly enough to her to do so. "As for why I am here. I did notice a surge of magic within the vicinity and got curious. That isn't something that occurs everyday."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:23 pm

"Of humans I am not. They are insects that plague this world and poison the beauty of nature... Although some do know their place, so I guess some are... Acceptable." They crossed the courtyard and arrived at the main hall but the woman did not stop there. She kept walking and crossed one of the doors to the side with Salem." Ah, the eternal quest of seeking knowledge. A demon's quest to find answers. I see some things never change, no matter how much time passes, it's refreshing."

They arrived to a garden, there was a natural maze in there in which the woman entered, gesturing Salem to follow. "Being a devil, one of the highest rank of demons, you should know what I am by now, do you not? That peak was... A mistake on my part."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 7:00 pm

"I will admit that the moment I saw you, it caught me by surprise and that isn't something that happens often. A being whose time has surpassed even me. Normally such a thing would be unnerving and even frightening, but I myself find myself more curious and intrigued." Salem taps her lips in thought as they progress through the labyrinth of the garden. Just as the walls and castle are, the garden itself is well kept and beautiful. Curiously, she hasn't seen anyone else within the area. Did she take care of all of this herself?

"I am also curious of the situation that caused it in the first place but... " She eyes Iris for a moment "...I take it that you are very hesitant to share the details on it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 3:41 am

They arrived at a clearing inside the labyrinth, a pretty quiet, little garden with a gazebo, a tea table and some chairs. "I honestly would prefer not to draw attention but..." an idea crossed Iris' mind. "We could always arrange a deal." The woman had a seductive grin as she took a sit and gestured Salem to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 5:25 pm

She took a moment to settle down next to Iris while a brow was raised at the mention of a deal. "Oh? And what deal would that be?" She replied with her own grin, clearly interested. "And may I have the name of my lovely hostess that is proposing to me?" Her low alto voice conveys a mixture of playfulness, interest, and even some sultriness.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 5:34 pm

She had caught her attention, this wasn't Iris' first deal with someone from the demon kind. She knew how to grab their attention thanks to it. "My name is Iris. Or at least that's the only name you'll be getting for now." She smiled, for once it wasn't sinister, seductive or sadistic, it was just a normal smile. "As for the deal I offer: I do not seek attention. This little investigation of yours could bring... Trouble to me and some of my plans." She leaned in, placing her elbows on the table. "So I suggest a friendly contest, a bet, if you might."

She got back on her feet, circling around Salem. "As you probably noticed already, a magic contest might be... Counterproductive for my plan of avoiding attention. My magic can be a little bit... Powerful." She stopped and walked to the center of the clearing. "So why not doing a contest like those humans that call themselves midara? It would be slightly more fair. If you win, you might ask anything you wish and I will answer until your curiosity is satisfied but if I win..." She grinned seductively. "You will keep our little meeting a secret. We'll have some tea and then you'll leave as if nothing happened. Well, do we have a deal?" She had sweeten the deal for the devil, it wasn't a fair deal to Iris herself but it was the easiest way to deal with a devil.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Salem stays silent as she listens to Iris's deal, her arms crossing over her sizable chest, while her mismatched eyes follow her. The devil could definitely follow the logic of the woman's thought process, especially in regardless why she chose the nature of the contest. It worked in Salem's favor as well; as much as it may be hard to swallow, she was fairly sure she would be outmatch if it came to sorcery. A seduction match would definitely be something she can do, and probably enjoy a bit of Iris in the process.

Her thoughts did fall back to the deal itself though. It was technically a no-risk deal for Salem as the worse that could happen is a potential well of information denied, and at best she would have access to something that was meant to be hidden. What was it for Iris? For the most part, the secrecy that she wanted with the best method that she has available which is surprisingly limited for someone as powerful as her. She had considered a bit of leverage added to the deal on her way; but not now, not today.

"That is agreeable, it is a deal. Either way, it would be an enjoyable contest between the two of us." She slides up to her feet as she moves over to the clearing herself, giving both them both amply room to react to one other and no surprise attack before it starts, while placing one hand on her hip. "My name is Salem, it is a pleasure to meet you, in more ways than one." The last part was emphasized in a more breathy low crooning voice, smooth like honey.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 6:32 pm

She had accepted the deal just as Iris expected. It seemed that the woman was actually excited and so was Iris, a devil was a rare visitor and one so gorgeous to boot? This would be a pretty pleasant evening, she was confident in her own seduction skills so her victory was more than assured. "Please to meet you, Salem. Since you are my guest, I'll be giving you the first move." She awaited for the devil's move, knowing full well that she wouldn't be outmatched.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 7:15 pm

"Well, have you ever lain in the arms of a devil?"  She whispers slowly as she approaches Iris, velvet sound full of carnal promises  "Our bodies sliding up against each other.  Hot lips on your throat."  She gives a brief kiss in the air for emphasis from those luscious purple lips.  "And my finger, along your thigh.  Upwards....upwards...closer"  Another few kisses made in the air.  "You want that touch, do you?"  Salem knows Iris do.  But does she want it bad enough that she is willing to give in to Salem?

Light my Fire:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:10 am

"I have laid in bed with many. Humans who would soon become my toys until I got bored of them but no, I can't say I have laid in the arms of a devil." Iris watched as Salem approached her, it was clear that the devil was good at this and she was attractive enough to be able to melt the mind of lesser humans with a single word or a single caress, but Iris was not a lesser human.

She started walking towards Salem, closing in the remaining distance between the two and wrapping her arms around the devil. "What about you? Have you ever laid in the arms of a goddess?" Salem's body was warm to Iris' touch, warm enough to start arousing the woman, her dexterous hands caressing Salem's body. "I can say I'm glad my first time will be with such a gorgeous devil~ I'm almost tempted to keep you for a few days, maybe teach you a few things in exchange for the company~" It was obvious that, even if Salem's initial temptation didn't work on Iris, the devil's heat was clearly making its magic and arousing the woman.

Light my Fire: 67
Hot as Hell: 52
Pleasurable Demise: 12

Salem: 28 + Thrall(1) + Bound
Iris: 29
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 9:55 pm

Salem arcs delightfully from the tantalizing touches from Iris, feeling herself drawn to Iris in many ways.  It was tempting to let her do whatever she want to her body.  But Salem isn't here to be passive, or make it easy for Iris.  

"And this would be my first with a goddess.  Wel my first meeting with a goddess in general.  And if you wish, I can stay for a moment so that they can enjoy each other's company.  There is much that we can do and learn from one another."  

"But..."  She reaches to Iris's arm and shoulder and tries to pull the woman up into her own embrace.  "...let me show you what I have to offer right now~"  Salem's lush lips seeking out Iris's in a series of soft and hot kisses before Iris could respond with her own passion.

Struggle from Bound Dominance ->  Taste of Paradise

Taste of Paradise:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:43 am

Salem was burning with desire and so was Iris and the woman knew this. When Salem leaned in, looking her lips, the woman was more than willing to comply, the feeling was as hot as the devil's burning passion but when Salem tried to pull away and retain dominance over their "situation" but the devil had underestimated the lust she inflicted on the woman.

Iris hold Salem tightly close, vines started to crawl up and wrap themselves around both of them, keeping them tightly together as Iris refused to let Salem's lips go. The woman hungrily kissed back, returning in full, the passion and desire the devil had shown her. Lustful and muffled moans escaped Iris's lips as she kept the intense liplock with the devil that was making her burning hot.

Struggle: 26
Taste of Paradise: 50
Pleasurable Demise - > forced into stage 2
Hot as Hell: 80

Salem: 25 + Thrall(3) + "Bound"
Iris: 26 + Memory of Kiss(2) + "Bound"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 6:04 pm

She felt the vines crept around her and tightening, essentially making her inseparatable from Iris.  However, the feeling of Iris's soft body against hers and the hot kisses felt from Iris's lips drove her into a desire driven frenzy, getting the vines away was the last thing on her mind.  Salem's palms ran down Iris's sides going from the swells of her breasts down to her hips and along her thighs while also trying to get the dress off of the goddess.

However, even within the lust-induced frenzy, she still manage to sneak in a trick.  As the intense make-out session continues, Salem's lips tingers a bit before it seeps into Iris's.  It felt as if the intensity of Salem's kiss grew as if Iris was being kissed multiple times even if Salem's lips never left hers.  It was also hard to think on it as Salem's thigh keeps sliding and rubbing up between Iris's legs, stimulating her through the dress.

Enchanting Kiss:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 6:52 pm

The feeling of this exchange just kep getting better. For the first time in a long time, Iris actually had someone worthy of her full attention, not a toy but a partner. Her hands moved all over Salem, her soft fingers caressing the devil's gorgeous curves as they continued their intense exchange. The attemps of the devil of removing Iris' dress didn't go unnoticed for the woman who giggled into the kiss and attempted to slowly undress the devil in exchange.

Salem's magic was surely making an effect to Iris and Iris' was surely doing the same to the devil and none of them seemed like they had the intention to pull away from it. Far from it as the very same vines that were tightly binding them together stopped once they had them fully wrapped. "Not bad... Not bad at all~" The woman purred before diving back into the burning hot lip-lock.

Enchanting Kiss: auto, 50
Hot as Hell: 69 (hah)
Pleasurable Demise: auto
Memory of Kiss removal: 63

Salem: 22 + Thrall(6) + Enthralled(1) + "Heavy Bound" + Stunned
Iris: 24 + Memory of Kiss(2) + "Heavy Bound" + Charmed + Enchanted Kiss(3)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:11 pm

Salem parted brief to let her own dress fall off of her, only held from falling due to the tightness of the vines that; her body body now cladded in a black lace and silk baby doll that reveals and conceals her nearly naked body while hugging closely to her body. At the same time, her fingers wove about Iris's dress to undress her, being intimately familiar with clothing design and how to get them off without damaging them at the least.

However, she was so distracted with get Iris out of her cloth and shuffling off her own dress that she got distracted from what she was originally wanting to do to swing this "battle" in her favor.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Seeing Salem undress made Iris pull back slightly, the vines trapping them together falling as well. "Direct. I like that, you really are a delight, Salem~" She did the same and undid her dress, letting it fall on its own, just like the devil did. "Let us make sure I can make this more... Enjoyable for both of us, my dear~" With a snap of her fingers, Iris created a couple of beautiful mirrors made of pure ice. "Let us see, what your heart desires the most~"

From the mirrors, the devil could see images of that she desired the most and Iris was ready to fullfil those desires, for the devil had proven herself more than worthy of being considered a partner to the woman.

Frozen Mirrors: 68
Memory of Kiss removal: 69

Salem: 22 + Thrall(6) + Enthralled(1)
Iris: 21 + Memory of Kiss(2) + "Heavy Bound" + Enchanted Kiss(2)
Mirror 1: 3
Mirror 2: 3
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 7:47 pm

Salem pauses for a moment as Iris creates the ice mirror.  For a moment she looks at the design, both aesthetic wise and magically-foundation wise.  Ice has always been a small magic issue on her and having a brief peek would help develop them better, especially if they are made by Iris.  Her lips did curve upward into a knowing smile while still giving Iris smouldering looks as the ice mirrior starts revealing what the devil desires.

For a brief moment, the image forms into something hat is fairly uniform and colored with white columns.  Then something changes and it forms into something else that far more recognizable.  It was 2 very image of Iris and Salem very, intertwine with each other in two ways, with the amplication of moans of pleasure heard from both of them:

The first is both of their heads in between each other's leg as their tongues dart in between the juncture.  

The second is each of them with one legs raise and the other below as they grind against each other's pussy together.

Salem have focused her lust in a such a way that it supersedes what normally considers most desirable and puts Iris smack in the middle of it in the form of two very erotic display of the two of them.  She looks at Iris with a lascivious grin as she sneaks a caress along Iris's inner thigh.

(Light my Fire on Live Ice Screen)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 1:05 am

Iris looked at the mirror's images and a seductive grin grew on her face. The devil was direct with her desires and the woman liked that, she wasn't playing hard to get like those foolish humans who would act all high and mighty only to show their true faces after feeding them some pleasure.

"My, aren't we direct. I like that~" She mumbled teasingly as she approached the devil who put on a sensual show for her using the images on the mirror, in there. Iris was now naked and Salem's caress of her thigh is making her feel hotter than if she was wearing a lot of warm clothing. Finally next to Salem, Iris ran a hand through the devil's warm and soft skin. "At this rate, I might not want you to ever leave, my dear~" Iris' touch was soft, sensual, precise and magical. She knew where to fondle to send shivers down the devil's spine and she was doing exactly that. "I would certainly not mind~" She moaned into Salem's ear as her hands kept exploring Salem's body. The effects of the constant sensual ministrations and the magic feeling of Salem's kiss was starting to send the witch's mind into a lustful haze.

Light my Fire: 22, effect: 41
Enchanting Touch: 62
Hot as Hell: 11
Memory of Kiss removal: 90

Salem: 21 + Thrall(7) + Enthralled(1)
Iris: 16 + Memory of Kiss(1)  + Enchanted Kiss(1)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:49 pm

As Iris approaches, Salem didn't say anything in response but grins and beckons with one finger while undoing her lingerie with the other.  Her bare body displayed before Iris's eyes for a moment before the distance between them closes once more.  

She purrs softly before leaning downward to place her lips on the nape of Iris's neck and leaves a trail of hot kisses to the witch's neck, all by lavishing Iris in her hot desire.  Each kiss leaving a hot trailing sensation where those purple lips were.  

Meanwhile, her body leans forward, trying to coax Iris to the ground where she would have full access to the woman's body without the burden of having to stand up.  Hands roaming all over Iris's body, but notably the small of Iris's back and back of the legs, finding erogenous spots that few would even know about.

Devil's Embrace:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:51 pm

Iris not only welcomed Salem's invitation, she even created a bed made of vines and flowers, laying down on it and waiting for the devil to follow and the moment she did, the witch pulled the devil down with her, keeping her in a tight embrace which Salem eagerly reciprocally returns her embrace, surrounding them both in a mix of Salem's sensual heat and Iris' magical flowers' pheromones.

Devil's Embrace: 30
Pleasurable Demise: 92
Hot as Hell: 60
Memory of Kiss: 82

Salem: 19 + Thrall(8.) + Enthralled(1) + "Bound"
Iris: 14 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next