Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:30 pm

Salem gladly descends down Iris, her own voluptuous and warm body blanketing over the gorgeous woman's own, sandwiching Iris between Salem and her flora bed.  Salem them moves her body subtle motion that rubs every inch of their body against each other.  Her lips descends down on Iris's own in a quick series of teasing kisses one after another before they seal  over Iris's onc more, parting before her tongue, probes within Iris's mouth and swirling against her tongue.  Her hand moves to Iris's leg and elevated slightly while her other one, drapes over Iris, getting their intimate regions in position.

Mind Melt Make-out:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 pm

For a moment it seemed like Iris was allowing Salem to lead their "fight" but the moment the devil kissed Iris' lips, the witch forced a turn. She rolled and left Salem below her. She licked her lips, excited at the prospect of having the sensual devil pinned down. Her hands were as skilled as Salem's as Iris masterfully started to stroke Salem's body in ways that made the devil moan with great intensity. "Hmm~ Let me tell you, Salem dear, I have decided that you will always be welcome into my domain~"

She leaned down, capturing Salem's lips with her own in a powerful makeout session where she would hold nothing back. Her hands that were masterfully stroking Salem's body found their way to the devil's chest and crotch at the same time. The fingers from the hand stroking Salem's crotch were playfully caressing her womanhood while the ones focusing on her chest groped, caressed and stroked the soft mounds. All of this while Iris' tongue imvaded Salem's mouth, dacing in tandem with the devil's.

Mind Melting Make-out: 69
Pleasurable Demise: Auto -> Phase 2
Hot as Hell: 69

Salem: 16 + Thrall(11) + Enthralled(2) + "H.Bound" + Stunned
Iris: 14 + Bound
Mirror 1: 3
Mirror 2: 3
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 1:31 am

She unexpectedly found herself underneath Iris before her lips was seized by the witch's.  Before she was able to respond to her affect, she feel those hands roaming about her body, her chest, and her sensitive core.  Moans erupted between their muffled lips as her body arches towards Iris's touch, hips shifting towards those hands.  Her own hands wrapping around Iris, toying against her inner thighs.  For a moment, she forgot about the match and is thoroughly enjoying Iris's expert touch.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:57 pm

Iris, feeling Salem's warm fingers between her legs, decided to turn up the heat slightly more. She leans back and looks at the devil with a sensual grin. "Aren't we forgetting about something, my dear Salem~?" The hand massaging Salem's chest, points at the mirrors that were starting to melt down from the intense heat of their 'battle'. "Don't think I forgot about your fantasy, I think it's time we enjoy each other even more~"

With a simple and swift position switch from the witch, Salem finds herself facing the witch's womanhood while the witch faces hers and she is not wasting a single second, she starts to playfully lick around the devil's womanhood while her hands stroke Salem's thighs (A single look to the side would show the mirrors melting even faster than before.)

Pleasurable Demise Phase 2: Auto
Hot as Hell: 22

Salem: 13 + Thrall(13) + Enthralled(2) + "H.Bound"
Iris: 13 + "H.Bound"
Mirror 1: 1
Mirror 2: 1
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 4:25 pm

With the slick tongue dancing across her slit, her passion is is full blaze now and as she wasted no time to reciprocate the ministration.  Her fingers slits slight within Iris's vagina before arcing slightly that the tip of her finger rub against Iris's g-spot.  Her other hand move to spread Iris's vulva to easy get access to that sensitive pearl before her hot tongue tongues and swirls around it. Her legs partied to give Iris a better access of her own region, the scent and taste intoxicating to the witch.

Dance with the Devil:
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:26 am

Salem was turning up the heat even more, Iris wrapped her legs around Salem's head to give her easier access to her womanhood, all of this while she went full on the devil's. She wasn't going to be bested and, in the hypothetical case she was, she wouldn't be bested without putting up a fight. The mirrors laid fully melted by now and Salem's head was starting to spin from the effect of Iris' magic.

Dance with the Devil: 52
Hot as Hell: Auto

Salem: 10 + Thrall(15) + Enthralled(3) + "H.Bound" + Stunned
Iris: 8 + "H.Bound" + Dance with the Devil
Mirror 1: 0
Mirror 2: 0
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:22 pm

The pure pleasure of her being eaten out by the witch as well, the infusion of Iris's magic through her mouth, and her own heated nature causes Salem's body to shudder as she utter a long moan; her body wracked with ecstacy. After a brief moment, her minds catches up with her and she continues to pleasure Iris, not slowing her down at the least; if anything, it seems to make her more enthused than before.

She places her lips square on Iris's clit and gives it a nice long hot kiss with a very gentle suction follow by fluttering licks with her tongue. Her moans continued on toward with the vibration of her voice moving from her lips to Iris's sensitive button. She wasn't sure the haze in her head is due to the ecstacy that pulses through her or what Iris doing to her; at this point, she doesn't care.

(stunned)
(Dance with the Devil next turn)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 11:27 am

Iris was in a complete lust frenzy, she kept going not backing down for even a second, she wasn't going to hold back and was determined to make the devil reach climax before she made her reach it. Hearing her moan only made Iris redouble her efforts and go in with even more passion, the moment of truth approaching with every passing second...

Hot as Hell: 89

Salem: 7 + Thrall(17) + Enthralled(3) + "H.Bound"
Iris: 8 + "H.Bound"

They kept going on and on, the brief moment of respite that Salem had give was over, she resumed her pasionated assault, matching the witch's once more, they both kept going until both finally bursted almost at the exact same time, it would be pretty much impossible to decide who came first and the both of them were too spent and rejoicing the afterglow of their 'match' to even care about that at this point... "It would seem... It's a draw, interesting." The witch changed positions to lay next to Salem facing her at eye level.

Dance with the Devil: 40
Hot as Hell: auto

Dance with the Devil: continued
Hot as Hell: auto

Salem: 1 + Thrall(21) + Enthralled(3) + "H.Bound"
Iris: 0 + "H.Bound"

(Draw)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Salem loud out a muffled cry as she arcs her body from her climax, having been pushed to the edge by Iris. The pleasure rips at a greater intensity that her mind blanks out and she loses all sense of self, her sweet release gushing into Iris's mouth. At the same time, her tongue barely registered that a sweet substance touched her tongue with a similar sound eliciting from Iris herself, the sound reverberating within her snatch, causing a small series of mini-climax afterwards, all but extending the time of pure ecstasy.

It took quite a while before she finally came to her senses and her mind finally registering what has happened so far. Neither of one got the best of the other, it was a draw. That would be quite conundrum for their deal. They will have enough time to figure out things, but for now; Salem reaches up to Iris and gently pulls her face close for kiss. Unlike the extremely heated and passion laced haste early, this was slow and lingering, as if they have all of the time in the world after a while, their lips part.

"Well I am not complaining, this has been one of the most intense and satisfying experience in such a long time. Rarely, do I find a lover that is able to keep up this far."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 4:23 pm

"Indeed. It's so rare to find someone who can actually satisfy me." She spent a few more minutes relaxed on the makeshift bed, she needed them after their exchange. "I suppose we'll have to reconsider our deal. Maybe over some tea?" A single snap of her fingers was enough to make a few vines appear, carrying a tray with a teapot and a couple of cups.

She would have loved to remain on the bed for longer but she had to be a good host, she finally had a guest, someone who she considered worthy of keeping her company. She headed towards the gazebo, in which the vines had placed the tray on the tea table. She sat down and awaited for Salem to join her.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 3:50 am

"I would love to." Salem also took a moment herself to recover from their mutual experience, still feeling rather heated down there and and her body needs some time to cool down. After her hostess has proceeded towards the gazebo, she took started heading there herself before taking her seat at the table.

She did take a moment to observe the vine carrying the tea set with them, studying them with the observational eye of an experienced sorceress. Manipulation of plant life to cater to one's need; Salem herself didn't have quite the expertise in flora magic to perform such dexterous tasks of yet. After a while, she returns her attention to Iris. Also much as she enjoyed everything around her so far especially Iris, the task at hand needed to be attended to.

"I take it that you have already thought of terms in light of a draw." Despite her state of nudity, she seems to have regain much of her composure now that business is in order.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:51 pm

"That I have." She started to pour both of them a coup of tea as she spoke. "As you can imagine by now, I truly do cherish my... Let's say privacy. I'd rather not draw any attention." She finished pouring the cups of tea and placed the teapot back on the tray before offering Salem a cup. "Although, you did perform remarkable well and since we called it a draw, it would be rude of me not to offer you something as well." Taking a sip from the tea, Iris adjusted her position on the chair. "For that very reason, I offer you the possibility of coming back, anytime you wish, as long as you keep this a secret and, as a plus, I will answer any questions you might have. All of this, of course, as long as you keep everything a secret. Do you agree to these terms?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:32 pm

"I was thinking along the same line myself.  Essentially a blend of both win conditions.  "  Salem's pauses for a moment thinking upon the revised offer in light of the result of their match-up.  It was a very logical conclusion that incorporated both of their wants in the deal: Iris's privacy and Salem's curiosity as well as being in Iris's good grace.  The deal was almost a win-win scenario for the both of them.  Almost.  Her colleagues are going to be a bit disappointed of the lack of conclusive results but they'll just have to live with that.  "I accept the revised deal."  

She takes a moment to take a small sip of the tea, trying to discern the type that she uses to brew.  A floramancer would probably have a vast knowledge of plants, even beyond her.  "Hmm interesting."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:23 am

"I'm glad we reached an understanding." Iris took another sip from her tea. "Very well then, my vast knowledge is open to you." She noticed the woman's remark about the tea. "This one is matcha tea, a type of green tea pretty popular in the east. I like to have several types of plants from all over the world here in my gardens."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 12:53 pm

"Ah matcha.  That explains it.  Jurians do not really have much in the way of matcha as they prefer more of the full herbs and leaves variety.  Their teas are still high quality but it is nice to switch to another type for a change."  After taking a moment to enjoy another sip of the tea she sets it down on the table.  

"Well I think it is finally time for me to sate my curiosity.  First thing I want to know is that what is it that created the spike in mana.  I was able to detect the signature from many miles away.  Had it be any stronger, it might have drawn more than just me.  You are one so gifted in magic, yet you desire secrecy which whatever happened would have been counterproductive to that purpose."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Iris found herself surprised, not many people in the continent knew much about tea and those who did, being a foreign tea, weren't really used to it. She took a sip before placing the cup on the table. "I am afraid that it was a... Slip on my account. Usually I take on my real form for travel and my last journey had me... A bit too upset, making me careless. Luckily I was quick enough to hide my presence once again, didn't expect for the little spike to be detected so easily."

As the woman spoke, Salem could noticed that the woman's pale skin became tanned, her ice blue eyes became a deep purple, two dragon-like wings appeared on her back as well a two horns on her head. "As you can see. It's quite the difference, oh and do not worry, this time I'm making sure to keep my magical energy to a minimum."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 9:11 pm

Salem's eyebrow raises in fascination.  The devil doesn't seem frightened, startled, or even surprised.  In fact she seems downright curious and fascinated.  While she did not expect her hostess to have draconian aspect within her, she wasn't entirely surprised either.  Someone as primordial as her would have such a form.  Did the others had alternative true form as Iris did?  

"I do kind of envy your skill in masking your own magical potent.  That takes quite the amount of control, a skill that I am still in the work of progress in."  Salem's own casting, to her own admission, tends to be loud making her fairly useless in subterfuge.  "However, what is it that really angered you that you lost control for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 2:59 am

"Trust me, dear, with your ability and talent. I'm sure you'll be able to learn that skill... And I wouldn't mind giving you a lesson or two, I do find your company really pleasant after all."

She took yet another sip of her tea, her cup was almost empty by now, she did enjoy the taste of a good tea, specially when she had the rare pleasure of having pleasant company. "I could tell you the whole story in detail but then I would have to keep you here forever and I do appreciate you enough to not do that, Salem, even if I would love to have your company at all times. So I'll keep it short: I flew to a distant land searching for something, found it but some pests got in the way and I saw myself forced to retreat in order to avoid drawing attention to myself."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 3:53 pm

It was tempting to stay with Iris for a long duration as Salem admittedly would have much to learn from Iris.  That and she really enjoys her company, carnal desires aside.  Unfortunately she has obligations at home that needs to be attended to; plus her colleague may start a search party and end up compromising Iris's privacy.  "I would love to take you up on your offer for lessons upon future visits."

"Now about those that oppose you.  Must be rather annoying pests to have you riled up so much."  She takes another sip from her tea before setting it down once.  "So who are these pests that had to force you back?  My first thought would be adventurers but they would only band together for a certain task before dispersing and these individuals are already organized before hand, I take it."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2021 4:07 pm

"Members of a certain cult." Iris finished her tea and left the cup on the table. "They have something I want and let's say I have... A long story with their 'Goddess'." Salem could noticed the spite on Iris' words when she refered to the cult or their leader. "Turns out those vermin could think faster than I thought. They found out I didn't want to draw attention and used that against me."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:41 pm

"A patron of a cult? Hmm I know a good amount of cults though from the descriptions you provided me I know of several, some that comes into mind are the Venus cult an-" Salem pauses in mid sentence. 'Goddess' as a title. Then Salem's mind goes back to the draconic feature of Iris and links it to Iris's word of having a pretty bitter history with this 'Goddess'. "...wait is this the Grimleal?" Salem wasn't 100% sure of the hypothesis decided to take a gander and see the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:12 am

Iris was initially surprised by Salem knowing about that cult of subhumans but the devil was a seeker of knowledge, so it was normal that she would know about those things. "Indeed. Those vermins... My blood boils everytime I think of them..." It was obvious that she wasn't comfortable talking about them, it made her furious, luckily she was with pleasant company and that did help fix her brief mood drop.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 5:22 pm

She watches Iris's reaction to the name; that was a lot of enmity. Part of her wanted to Iris about them but no need to sour the pleasant air with talk of something her hostess hates. Beside, Salem mostly knew about the Grimleal from a small IDOL presence within Valencia and a few personal ones. Unfortunately she didn't witness any of them herself so she will need to reserve judgment for now until she does.

"Hmm, if you dislike them that much, I probably should drop that subject for now." She looks at Iris with a smile. "And ask what can you tell me about yourself you are willing to disclose. I would like to know you a bit better, if that is suitable for you."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 3:13 am

"Very considerate of you." Iris returned the same smile to Salem. Her mood had seemingly gone back to the amicable and pleasant tone it had before mentioning the cult. "Well, I'm well aware that you must be wondering 'How is it possible for a goddess of the old world to be alive? They all should be extinct.' And that, my dear Salem, is a pretty good question." She offered some more tea to the devil as she continued her explanation. "I made a deal, you see, how does she call herself these times? The Demon Lord? I made a deal with her, I shared one of the secrets of the old gods in exchange for a method to survive the cataclysm. So pretty much the goddess Flora, who I was, died in the cataclysm and the new me, Iris, was born."

Once done refilling Salem's cup, she laid back on her chair with a freshly poured cup of tea of her own. "It worked wonders but... It did have some, let's say, demerits. I do still have the longevity but I am afraid that my divinity is pretty much gone, unless certain conditions are met... Sadly I am afraid I can't share the details of those conditions, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Salem's eyes widen briefly at the mention of the Demon Lord. She was involved in this? All of a sudden, this investigation have taken a new turn and, for once, Salem wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. This is going to take some time to process. "Thank for more tea." She takes a moment to sip the tea to collect her thoughts for a brief moment.

"Well I will not inquire more about the deal for many reasons and to be honest, I would have kept it between us even without the deal. I think that is the last question in regards to what took place here." Salem relaxes a bit, and her smile softens as her entire demeanor shifts being far more casual. "I do want to circle back on that question though, but from a different context. I do want to know a bout more about you as a person." She gestures to the garden around them. "Obviously you are an expert botanist. But I am curious of what else you can do?" Salem winks briefly. "Aside being an excellent lover."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)   Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Time in the Garden of Magic (Salem v Iris)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next