Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  Empty
PostSubject: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:48 pm

It was rather late at night in the Mystical District when the fight happened, Aster Grade the half demon mage was checking out the new magic shop that had opened about a week ago. He was about ready to go but something caught his eye, a golden necklace adorned with rubies. Upon inspection, it would seem to boost the magic powers on the wearer.

Intrigued, he buys the necklace out right then sets out into the foggy streets as someone ran passed him into the shop. He was hoping to replicate the enchantments of the necklace when he gets home, though he was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts due to someone yelling out. " Hm? "
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:04 pm

From all the places she was hoping to find something to gift to her dear Leanne, Sarila had to find it on a store where the owner was familiar with her, she knew she couldn't seduce him to get it for free, not because she couldn't, that she could, but because she knew him and she knew that he had a family to keep.
Finally having gathered the money doing some bounty jobs (without much of an effort really, the targets just gave up after a kiss), she headed back to the store but the owner told her that someone had already bought that necklace. "You have to be kidding me... That was perfect for Lea..." The witch grumbled but she saw something through the window, a familiar necklace. "Bingo~"

Rushing out of the store, Serila stopped the guy who bought the necklace. "Hey handsome. That's a really pretty necklace you have there~" Leaning forward, the witch offered a good view of her assets to the young man. "Would you mind giving it to me~? It's pretty important."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Aster looks around to hear her out, though blushes from the view she was giving him. His inner perv was absolutely drooling over the bewitching woman before him. " S-Sorry, ma'am, no dice. " he said as he looked to the side so that he could focus. " I too have plans for this necklace, it's enchantments would greatly help me and my allies out greatly. "
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Serila noticed the way he looked at her and grinned, grabbing his arm, Serila pressed her breasts against him. "Aw, c'mon~" Leaning closer she whispered into his ear. "I'll make it worth your while~"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm

His face goes a deep red from her soft warm mounds squeezing on his arm. She was good, so good that even his monkey tail pops out and that whispering wasn't helping matters. " Y-You will? " he asked before he could stop himself, his tail swaying a bit as she tries to tempt him.

However he did manage to snap himself out of it as he tries to back away. " I-I mean sorry but I really really really need this necklace! " he said firmly, trying to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 am

"You sure~?" As he tried to get away, Serila pressed herself closer to him. "I can assure, you'll looove it~" with a wink, the witch tried to charm the man once more by blowing a kiss at him.

Seduction: 46

Aster: 28 + Charmed
Serila: 30 + Soul Fragment: 1
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:02 am

He could feel his heart throb as she winks and blows a kiss at him. On contact he could feel a warmth go through his body, additionally he couldn't help but notice just how.... attractive he was. " I-I will? " he stammered as he looks at her beautiful face.

No! He had to focus! This was clearly some kind of enchantment! Pulling his arm from her soft embrace, he tries to gather his thoughts even though he was distracted by her beauty.

Time control: Freeze ( Stops time to do 2 damage to the opponent but does 1 damage to self if fails ) 55

Aster says something in a different tongue as a golden seal appears and glows with immense magic beneath him.... only to self destruct right under him, covering the mage in soot. The spell backfired.

" ..... ow. "

Aster = 27 + charmed

Serlia= 30 + Soul Frag: 1

( And Pride -1 xD )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 am

Serila raised a brow when she saw the golden seal but giggled when it exploded. "Aw, poor thing, are you hurt?" Placing her lamp on the floor, Serila started to strike poses enticing her big breasts all while Chatty drained his power. "C'mon, why fight? I can assure you, a night with me is much more valuable than that necklace~"

Spirit Absorb: 80

Aster: 25 + Charmed + Power Down: 3
Serila: 30 + SF: 2 + Power Up: 3
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 am

The mage shakes the soot off his body before getting a good look at her, completely stunned by the display! His eyes looking over every inch of her while his tail makes a heart shape. " A-A night with you? " he stammered before muttering something, almost sounding like he said that it sounds heavenly.

Still he needed to get the enchantments from the necklace! He needed to get this power for his friends! " I... um... really want to... but I need it so that I can help! " he said, though he had her on the brain, there was a look of determination in his eyes! He needed to do something about that lantern!

Barrier make: Stinging Bees! ( He creates small beat like barriers to pelt the target for 1 damage ) 22

Another gold seal appears around him as small golden transparent orbs appear all around him " If it's any consolidation, if this thing wasn't enchanted I would have given it to you in a heartbeat. " he said before waving his arm, sending the barriers to pelt her, though mostly trying to knock the lantern further away.

Aster: 25 +charmed + power down 3

Serila: 29 + SF 2+ power up 3

( Since it is 1 damage and he gets powered down, does it still do damage? I don't mind editing it back to normal if it doesn't. )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 am

(It never goes below 1 don't worry)
Serila felt something stinging but not painful enough for her to stop. "Come closer and I'll give you a taste~" As she teased him, Serila started to dance when her magic charm started to do it's job as Aster couldn't avoid but to get closer closer until the witch pulled him for a deep french kiss while rubbing her thigh against his crotch, rubbing, rubbing and rubbing al the while her kiss melted his brains forcing an incredible pleasurable climax on him breaking the kiss afterwards and releasing him, Aster fell to his knees still lovestruck and with wet pants. "That was just a taste, imagine how the main thing will be~"

Alluring Dance: 22

Aster: 21 + Charmed + Power Down: 2
Serila: 29 + SF: 2 + Power Up: 2
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:51 am

( Righto! ^^ b )

He couldn't do a damn thing! His eyes completely stuck on her as his body moves to her and into her loving embrace. Before he knows it, he was holding and kissing the enchantress right back, feeling her thigh rubbing until he bursts and falls onto his knees. " H-Holy hand grenades~<3 " he muttered, mind completely blown, craving more of her love. Still he had to hang in there! Holding his hand out he summons a steel pole to his hand and carefully gets up. Damn it, his legs were still shaking.

Barrier make: Twin mace! ( Forms two barrier orbs on ether side and hits the target with both for two hits for 2 damage ) 56

" I... it will take more than that.... amazingness... to make me surrender!! " he said as he forms barrier orbs around both ends of his staff and makes a blow at her gut and back. However due to the drain earlier, it didn't do much damage.

Aster: 21/charmed/power down 2

Serila: 27/SF2/power up 2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 am

"Oh, but that was merely a little taste, I can do so much more~" The next thing Aster felt was an impossibly soft and warm touch, wherever Serila's hand glided, he felt his skin shivering at the single touch. "Just relax, let me show you how good I can make you feel~"

Warm Touch: 66

Aster: 17 + Charmed + Weakened + Power Down: 1
Serila: 27 + SF: 2 + Power Down: 1
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:33 am

The time mage lets out a gasp as he feels her soft warm touch. His tail started twitching from how addictively amazing it felt. " Aaahhh... I... I don't even kn-know wh-who you are. " he pointed out though it was mostly trying to help him snap out of it.

Barrier make: Rolling Boulder! ( Creates a large barrier ball and kicks it for 3 damage ) 23

Aster forms a large barrier ball, this time twice as big as a human. " I-I mean we just met! " he said, giving it a hard kick to send it rolling at her. Unfortunately for him, she was able to move out of the way at the last second.

Aster: 17/charmed/power down 1

Serila: 27/SF:2/Power up 1

( I'm just unlucky today. XD )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:38 am

(Well, those are the dangers of not dispelling her charm)
"Name's Serila, sweety now, how about we go somewhere more... Private, just you and me~" Her whispers were made in a honeyed voice, tempting and irresistible as she pulled him into an smothering hug, trapping his head between her soft, warm breasts. A soft, giggly prison.

Bewitching Embrace: 2

Aster: 13 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 27 + SF: 2
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:48 am

( Indeed. XD He doesn't have any dispeling spells but maybea quick punch to his own face could work...? )

He tries to shake off the charm but soon finds his head in her cleavage! She felt sooo soft that he couldn't help but slide his arms around her waist and snuggle into her. " I... I... " he stammered as he hears her sweet sounding words echoing in his charm addled mind.

Struggle: 1 ( the hell?! XD )

He tries to pull away but he meerly gets pulled back into her warm embrace, unable to escape from her soft warm prison. " S-somewhere... p-private? W-with you? " he asked, clearly considering the idea.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:03 am

(You don't need a dispeling spell, spending a turn trying to remove the charm is enough)
"Mhm, you, me, a bed, in a locked room. Our naked bodies, my soooft breasts massaging your shaft. Doesn't that sounds... Lovely~?" The witch kept massaging and cradling his head between her soft mounds.

Bewitching Embrace: Continued

Aster: 10 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 27 + SF: 2
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:11 am

( Ooooh! Okay! XD )

" Mmmmph~ S-sounds amazing~! " Aster said with a big smile on his face, holding her close as he snuggles into her huge mounds.

Struggle: 68

Something in the back of his head finally snaps back into place as he leaps back out of her embrace. " D-Damn it! I... I can't fail them! As... much as I want to be with you, they are like siblings to me! That... damn moron saved my life and the kid helped me learn how to trust again! " he said as he tries to clear his head of the charm and collect his thoughts.

Dispeling, pass

Aster: 10

Serila: 27/SF: 2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:33 am

"I know you want me, come on, what is a tiny necklace compared with the pleasures I offer you~?" Serila started to pose one more, malomg emphasis on her breasts once more. "I know you just want to dive in, forget about everything and just enjoy my soft breasts, as my warmth surrounds you, and then I go aaaaall the way down..." Sensually licking her fingers, Serila made sure to send more hints to the man in front of her. "My chest, trapping your cock, massaging it, making it burst over and over and over~"

Spirit Drain: 10

Aster: 9 + PD: 3
Serila: 27 + SF: 3 + PU: 3
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:52 am

His eyes widen as he watches her pose, even if he wasn't under her charm he couldn't help but be transfixed. Thing is, she was right. He wanted to dive right in and be hers, feeling his will weaking. " Yeah... I would like to... but I can't... besides... " he trails off a bit, blushing beet red as he stopped himself from saying something he thought was embarrassing.

Barrier make Ultimate: Astro crash ( he creates 4 barrier balls which fly into the air and comes crashing down onto the opponent. Roll dice 4 times and for each hit, do 2 damage) 44, 57, 83, 2

Aster creates four barrier orbs around him which soon zoom high into the air " N-never mind! I-it doesn't matter! " he said as his orbs come zooming down towards her. However, he didn't have the heart to hit her full force so two missed while the others hit but didn't do much damage.

Aster: 9+ PD 3

Serila: 25 + SF 3+ PU: 3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:02 am

Serila took the attack head on, she could see that the man in front of her was about to break, just a little push and he would be putty on her hands. "Such violence, why not make love instead~" Once again Serila's touch felt amazing but this time... It felt even better, Aster couldn't think of anything else.

Warm Touch: 14

Aster: 6 + PD: 2 + Vulnerable
Serila: 25 + SF: 3 + PU: 2
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:09 am

Aster let out a yelp as he feels her soft warm hand caress him once more, making him weak in the knees to a point where he had to lean on his staff a bit. " B-but I... I shouldn't..." he stammered, his mind on Serlia thinking how wonderful and beautiful she is.

Pass turn

Aster: 6 + pd 2 + vulnerable

Serlia: 25 + sf: 3 + PU 2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:31 am

"But darling..." She whispered. "Isn't that the magic of temptation? How wrong could be to give up to it~?" Once more, the witch blowed a kiss at Aster who, still shivering from her touch, could only stay there, staring at her, drinking from her beauty.

Seduction: Auto-Hit

Aster: 3 + Charmed + PD: 1
Serila: 25 + SF: 4 + PU: 1
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:52 am

" Aaah~<3 " and there was that familiar feeling. The soothing warmth and the urge to be loved by her as soon as the heart hit him. He couldn't do anything but admire her beauty. " B-Before m-my will fails me... wh... why do you w-want this necklace so much? " he asked as he leans on his staff.

Aster: 3 + charmed + PD 1

Serlia: 25 + SF 4 + PU1
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:57 am

Serila was surprised that even in that state he was able to think straight enough to ask her that. "I need it, for a friend of mine." Her tone changed when she talked about her friend, it became warmer and sweeter. "She can't defend herself, no matter how much she tries to learn to defend herself, she can't. That's why I need that necklace, it's enchantment can help her." While she explained, the witch placed Chatty on the floor aiming at Aster.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:07 am

" .... I see... " he said, he knew that tone and warmth. He should have known she'd be doing it for someone else.... " Just my luck... well then. " he sets the necklace down so it would be safe from whatever she was cooking up next. " Take good care of her and... I... hope we can meet again after this, Serila. " he said as his mind goes to thoughts of her as he drinks in her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next