Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:22 am

This guy was really going to give her the necklace like that? Sure, she had made her mind to make him give it to her but surely after she turned him into a love slave, maybe this guy wasn't to bad after all, leaning down, the witch grabbed Chatty. "What, not doing the enslaving trick?" "Not with this one."

Taking a couple of steps forward, she grabbed the necklace and placed it inside of her hat before looking back at Aster. "Thank you, now..." Grabbing his arm, Serila dragged Aster to a nearby alley. "Time to show you my gratitude, don't worry, I won't make you my slave or something like that but don't blame me if you fall in love with me after this~" With that purr, she kneeled down and dropped his pants revealing his full lenght. "My, my, your little friend seems happy to see me~" She slowly started to stroke him with her hand while using the other to massage his balls. "Aw, it's twitching so much~ Now, where do you want to end? Here?" She asked placing his dick in front of her mouth. "Here~" Aiming at her pussy. "Or..." She then placed his dick in front of her breasts. "Oh? We have a winner~" With that, she started to squeeze his length.

(3 hours of intense moaning later)

After a nice session, Serila was seating on top of Aster, licking her fingers. "See? I told you you'll enjoy it~"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:12 pm

Aster blinks in surprise as she doesn't finish him off and was even more so as she took him behind the alley. " H-Huh? " then before he knows it, he was in heaven. Plus he was still charmed by her so it felt even better. He was quite responsive to her um " gratitude " and due to his half demon blood he had stamina to spare

After the session, he looked like he was on cloud nine. " I-I think... that is the... understatement of the year. " he said as his tail wraps around her waist affectionately while he gazes up at her, his mind sufficiently blown.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Serila let out a giggle, making her enormous mounds to jiggle. "Well, did you loved it~?" She purred, slowly and sensualy stroking his chest.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 pm

Aster blushes, his eyes pausing on her huge mounds as they jiggle and loving the stroking. He sits up a bit and hugs her close so to hide his face a bit. " Y-Yes... I did l-love it... f-felt amazing. " he admitted as he nuzzles her. Still something just came to mind. Something he forgot to say. " .... I'm... Aster Grade.... Its... a... pleasure to meet you, Serila. "
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:06 pm

"Well, a pleasure make your acquaintance, I'm sure for you it was~" She purred before slowly getting up and giving him a hand to get back on his feet. "You might want to get your pants, magic boy~"
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Aster looks up at her and accepts the hand up but blushes once more from embarrassment as he gets his pants. He uses his time magic to return them to their clean state before putting them on. " You really know how to thank someone. " he said, his tail wrapping around his own waist.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:32 pm

"Oh but this was a special service~" She teased him. "Here take this, I can't let you go without paying you for the necklace." She said offering him the money that the necklace cost.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:45 pm

" Oh! Well thanks. " he said as he accepted the money, he was still all blushy " Um... " he looks to the side. " If... you need anything... I suppose I wouldn't mind helping out. " he said, damn it, why can't he just come out and say what he was thinking?! Still his tail wiggles a bit around his waist, seems someone has a crush~
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:02 pm

"Don't worry, I'm good..." That when something came to her mind. "Wait, now that I think about it. Do you know where can I find magic tomes? For some reason they seem to be hard to find on this town."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:12 pm

" R-Really? Yeah, I know a place. " he said as he checks his watch. Infatuation with the enchantress aside, he did want to help out. Plus he might get to know her better. " They should still be open at this time. " motions for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:36 pm

"Thank goodness, getting this necklace but being unable to find magic tomes would make this useless. Now Lea will be able to learn magic." Her face lit up when she thought of Leanne and being able to help her learn. "Lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:54 pm

He could help but feel a bit jealous of this friend of hers, having someone like her to love her. Aster leads her into the himan district where he had to kerp his tail perfectly still so it looked like a belt. A few people do stare at Serila but most seem to write it off as cosplay.

After a bit of walking, Aster leads her to a small and unassuming book store. " Well here we are. Don't worry, the guy here knows me. " he said before holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:26 am

Serila entered the store, flashing a smile at Aster. "You sure there are magic tomes here? I kind of looked all around town and found nothing, this looks like a normal book store to me."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 1:26 am

His heart throbs at that smile of hers. " Come now, you of all people should know that looks can be deceiving. " he said with a blush. It was just as small as it looked on the inside but had a nice cozy feel to it. The owner was at the counter and waves Aster off as if he was letting him pass, though his eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of his lovely friend.

Aster didn't waste and time as he headed to the more quiet part of the shop. " Follow my lead, okay? " he warned as he walked to a wall between bookshelves then seemed to pop out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 am

Serila followed Aster, winking at the owner when she noticed the way he was looking at her. "Very well, lead the way, Aster."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 2:00 am

And once she stepped though she was warped to a huge round tower of several floors of magic tomes of all kinds, small balls of light floating from place to place. On the ground floor there was a circular desk and around that were displays of strange objects of a magical nature in glass cases.

" Well here we are, the Spell Book Tower Library. It isn't the World Library, but if you need a tome or a grimoire this is the place to get it. " he said as he looks around then at her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 am

Serila was impressed by the sudden change of location, letting out a whistle. "Impressive, I didn't knew such place existed." She eyed a few tomes looking for novices ones. The moment Aster took his eyes of her for a moment, Serila just vanished. After some time, she returned, carrying a good bunch of books. "Thank you, so much, Aster, I'll be able to teach my friend so much with these."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 1:12 pm

" That is good, the passing of knowledge is very important after all. " he said with a smile. " With you, I am sure that she will make for a great mage one day. " though not like he could talk, she kicked his ass after all. " I um... guess that ya got everything you need, huh? " he asked, rubbing the back of his head. He seemed kinda sad at the thought of her leaving.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 1:20 pm

"Yeah, thank you again Aster. You don't know how much this means to me, that girl, she's... My everything, I want to see her smile always and... I don't know if I can be always there to protect her, so teaching her magic to defend herself is my top priority." She explained. "So, how much does these cost?" She had spend the money for the necklace but she still had some more saved just in case.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Yeah, he figured that was the case. " ... Don't worry about it. I've got it. Like I said, the passing of knowledge is what is important. " he said, with a slight grin. " Just don't forget to take care of yourself too, can't protect her if you are some monster's lunch or worse. " and with that he leans over and kisses her cheek. " Until we meet again. " he said before heading to pay for the books.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 11:54 pm

"Don't worry, I can defend myself from monsters." She replied with a grin while using Chatty to store the books, the lamp growing in size and feeling heavier to the point of almost not being able to fly. "Hey Aster. If you ever need anything, give me a call, I'll try to give you a hand, okay? Oh and call me Seril." A genuine smile was on the witch's face.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 12:21 am

Aster looks back at her offer to call her if he needs a hand... then gives a legit smile and return. " Alright, I will Seril. If you need anything as well just call for me and I'll be there to help. " he said in return. Though that smile she gave him was the prettiest one she gave all night.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:17 am

Serila nodded and headed to the exit. "Until next time, Aster, we can have more fun next time we meet~" She winked before exiting and heading back home.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 2:09 am

His face blushes from the though and remembering her rocking his world. " S-Sounds good to me! " he stammered, unable to keep himself from watching her hips as she walks off. " ... Heh... you really do know how to make some interesting friends. " he muttered to himself with a smile before he goes to pay for her books then heads home as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )    Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic must defeat magic ( Aster vs Serila )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2