Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucy Vs Nui

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm

"I'm no more obsessed with kisses than you are with clothes." Lucy retorts "but if you don't want a kiss right now, we could do cuddles instead" she says some trying to draw Nui into her embrace

(Lovely hug)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 3:46 pm

(30)

Nui giggled.
"Touché." Nui acknowledged, preparing her next attack. However, as she did, she suddenly found herself caught in Lucy's embrace.

(24)
Nui managed to struggle out of it.
"Sorry, sweetie, but I prefer to be the big spoon~" Nui giggled.

Lucy: 23 + Heat: 1
Nui: 23
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:12 am

"Oh but darling sometimes it's nice to mix things up wouldn't you agree?" She flirts, blowing a kiss and sending a heart towards Nui
(Sweet kiss)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:55 am

(44)
The kiss clearly took Nui off guard, as she seemed a little distracted when she saw. Before she realised what was happening, the heart landed on her, and Nui started to see things through rose-tinted glasses. She giggled.

(Softest Kiss - 28)
"You knooooow, I can do that too~" Nui commented, blowing a kiss towards Lucy, creating a heart that began to slowly move towards Lucy. Though easily avoidable, something about it just seemed... mesmerizing. It landed upon Lucy, and caressed her chest before disappearing.

Lucy: 20 + Heat: 2
Nui: 21 + Infatuated
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:14 pm

"ooh, how lovely Nui!?" Lucy giggled excitedly "but yours was kinda different.... Oh who cares it was fun all the same!" And with that she attempted to pounce Nui and enthusiastically feel her up

(Pounce)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 5:44 pm

(Pounce - 3 CRIT)
As Lucy dives towards Nui, Nui shifts slightly to the side, causing Lucy to find herself falling right onto the floor where Nui had been.
"If you wanted to be on the ground with me, all you had to do was ask~" Nui giggled, as she leaned over the floored Lucy. "Now, about that gorgeous figure of yours..."

(Banshi Plucking - Auto success due to crit)
Nui once again pulled Lucy's clothes from her, exposing her to the cool air once again.
"Muuuuch better~" Nui giggled again.

Lucy: 18 + Heat: 2 + Nude
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:42 am

"You know, it's kinda rude to get someone naked without asking..." Lucy whispered, somewhat annoyed, "but if you want me so badly..." Lucy attempts to then approach Nui, flaunting her body as she draws in before giving her a soft kiss

(Adoeab kiss)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:47 pm

(Adorable Kiss - 95)

Nui manages to avoid getting caught by Lucy's wiles, a little giggle escaping her.
"You don't seem to mind~" Nui commented, a grin on her face. "And if it's a hug you are looking for, who am I to deny you?"

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 29)
Nui summoned a number of 2D clones of herself, and all of them charge towards Lucy. Lucy, however, has no difficulty evading their assault, resulting in Nui starting to pout.

Lucy: 18 + Heat: 2 + Nude
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 pm

"oh wow, think of all the fun we could have with those!" Lucy mused, momentarily lost in thought

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Nui giggled.
"Wouldn't you like to feel it then~?" Nui commented, not yet dismissing the clones, and instead having them all charge towards Lucy again. "Won't it just feel amaaaazing~?"

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 94 CRIT)
They manage to slowly, and softly, pull Lucy down to the ground. Their silken hands stroking her all over her body, putting her mind into a state of ecstasy as they caress her every curve.

"That sure does look like fun. It look like I might have to join in~" Nui giggled.

Lucy: 15 + Heat: 3 + Nude + Bind + Stunned By Crit
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Lucy can't help but respond to Nuis comment as she indulges in the clones' wondrous touch

"please do..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:19 pm

(Measuring Up - 16)
Nui pulled out a measuring tape.
"Now hold still. I just need to take a feeeew quick measurements~" Nui commented, as she mounted the prone Lucy, and began to wrap her tape around her, lightly stroking all of her erogenous zones, all whilst Lucy continued to be assaulted by the caresses of the clones. There was a very slight, but noticable, difference between the clones hands, and Nui's, in that Nui's were much warmer, and a lot more precise and deliberate in their movements, but not quite as soft as the clones' hands.

Lucy: 9 + Heat: 4 + Nude + Bind
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:21 pm

"and what do you think you're doing?" Lucy asked, struggling to free herself
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:25 pm

(Struggle - 78)
Lucy managed to pry herself free of the clones's grasp, and knock Nui back a little. Nui just giggled in response.
"Fitting you for your new outfit, silly~" Nui responded, as if it was obvious. "You are going to loooove it. Want a taste?"

(Life Fiber Caress - 23)
Nui summoned up a small piece of life fiber, and sent it flying towards Lucy. However, it was not going fast enough, and Lucy could avoid it without too much trouble.

Lucy: 9 + Heat: 4 + Nude
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:27 pm

"new outfit, but I thought you wanted to see me naked?" Lucy asks "And trust me, you don't wanna miss out on that!" She smiles before jumping up and down, making a display of how her wonderful breasts bounced with her

(Flash)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:31 pm

(Flash - 86 CRIT)
"But a new outfit would look sooo cu~~~~~~~" Nui began, but got cut off by Lucy's display, her thoughts melting away.

(Pass Turn Due To Enthralled)

Nui: 15 + Infatuated + Auto-Hit On Next Attack (Due to crit)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:32 pm

"Aren't I cute enough already?" Lucy taunts before attempting to pull Nuis head into her chest for a massage.

(Puff puff)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:38 pm

(Puff Puff - Autohit)
Nui finds herself buried in blissful softness.
"Mmmphh~~~" Nui responded, in what seemed to be agreement.

(Struggle - 54)
She shortly came back to her senses, and managed to pull herself away, though it was clear from the look in her eyes that she didn't want to have to fight it.
"I mean, no, I mean... umm...." Nui struggled, trying to get her bearings.

Nui: 7 + Infatuated
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 1:39 pm

"I think you mean yes darling... But perhaps now's not the time for words..." Lucy smiled before attempting to pull Nui into a silencing kiss

(Shut up and kiss me)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm

(Shut up and kiss me - 62) (That sure was a comeback!)
Nui tried to get her legs to move her out of the way, or get her hands up to push Lucy away, but her body was not obeying her commands. All she could think of was how much she wanted to feel Lucy, to let her kiss take her. As Lucy approached her, Nui gave herself over to her, unable to resist any longer, as she melted in Lucy's kiss, and was left breathless.

Nui: 0 + Infatuated
KO!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 4:34 am

"Now, what ever should I do with you..." Lucy asked devilishly, a smile flitting across her lips
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 4:54 am

Nui found herself speechless after the kiss, unable to do much more than look longingly and hungrily at Lucy. She looked like she tried to speak, but couldn't get the words out.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 am

"now honey,I know I leave girls speechless, but you and I are gonna have to have a little talk about these powers of yours" Lucy said, pulling Nui into a soft embrace
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:02 am

Nui managed to catch her breath, though it didn't stop her breathing from being particularly heavy.
"What do you want to know?" Nui asked, her voice soft and submissive, with a deep desire in it. She moved deeply into Lucy's embrace, no longer fighting her wants.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:20 am

"Awwh" Lucy said, a real note if affection in her voice "You're so cute when you're like this" she ran a hand through the blondes hair encouragingly before continuing. "What exactly does the silk do my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucy Vs Nui   Lucy Vs Nui - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy Vs Nui
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next