Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Liselle was getting the sense of Ferro's rhythm and matching with her own with a loud slapping sound each time their hips meet. She lets him breath for a moment as she props herself up a bit, just close enough that her breasts are still in range of his hands. The joyful look on her face suggesting that she is enjoying this as well before her form quivers briefly, causing her to clamp down on him, and simultaneously suck him in, before gripping him. It felt like she is having sex, giving him a blowjob, and a handjob all at the same time, compounding all that together in pure focused pleasure while the slime sheet went in a brief overdrive in running all along his back and side in a frenzied overloading of sensations.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:05 pm

A power move like that couldn't garner any less of a reaction than loud pleasured screaming. All these three sensations at once brought him to climax lightning fast, his body going limp and relaxed afterwards.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Along with Ferro, her form once again fizzles and vibrates as her voice resonate in a soft nice sound albeit slightly alien keen. Her lower body briefly flooded with white liquid from Ferro inside of her before it starts to dilute all together in a dark pink color. Liselle looks over at Ferro's exhausted form with a mischievous grin. "Next round?~♪" The voice indicates that she is joking but she does enjoy that it can also be interpreted as face value with the potential following 'oh crap' look.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

"I'd love to," he gasped. "Later, when...you know what is out of the equation." He laughed as he watched his ammo turned her pink before letting his head fall back onto the sheet of slime. "That was amazing!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:24 pm

She carefully gets off of him, letting his length flip back down before sitting down next to him before allowing her digestive function to take place, turning back red.

The first thing he notice right after she has remove her body from his is that his entire body that came in contact with her is entirely clean as if he has just taken a very high quality bath. "First time with a slime girl?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

"Let's say it's my first time with a Slime Girl willingly," he responded. "I fought a Slime Succubus a while back and lost." He didn't seem as happy about that as he was about losing to her. Rather it was less about enjoyment and more about pride.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:33 pm

She doesn't seem angry about it but was slightly concerned in regards to the willing part. "So she forced herself onto you..." She never knew that succubi now have a subspecies dealing with slime.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:36 pm

"I go after Midara that cause a ruckus and try to offer them Sanctuary in exchange for keeping their heads down," he explained. "She wasn't having it, so we fought."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:41 pm

"Hmm I see..." Then something in her mind flicked to a topic she herself may be aware and keen on. "During or after that fight? Did she force fed you a lot of her?" While she was asking the question, her hand move over Ferro's body, mostly his abdomen, not to make him fell good (even if it does do that) but to search for something.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm

"Not that I know of. I don't remember feeling anything enter my body during or after the fight," he replied. "At least not for long...why?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:50 pm

She started vibrating briefly before placing a hand over his abs briefly for 5 seconds. The sensation was slightly odd. She looks over him with a slightly serious look.

"Ingest a little slime and you become addicted to the one giving it to you temporarily.
Ingest more and it becomes permanent unless someone knows how to reverse the process. A slime person have to active try to get the person addicted as it takes a good amount to do so.
A lot more and it becomes impossible to remove and the person is completely depending on the feeder and can even be changed."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:53 pm

"Shit! That's not good. Is there any in me? Can you detect that kind of stuff?" he asked becoming increasingly concerned.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

"To be honest, this is slime girl physiology so I am not sure if the same thing applies to a slime succubus. But the premises may be similar.

As for detecting it, it may take some time." She looks up at him for a moment. "Is there an urge within the back of your mind or an instinct to go to her?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:59 pm

"Can't say for sure. For now, the only way I could confirm that is if she were here now, but that's not the case," he replied cautiously. It was worrisome, the idea that he could potentially become addicted to her and eventually even become dependent on her.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:10 pm

"A risky way to confirm is for you to go near the area with me. If you were permanently addicted to her, the beckoning might be stronger near her location. . If you start to space out and start to gravitate somewhere, I can restrain and subdue you to a carry you back to safety.

Otherwise for now the best solution is to avoid where she is or do not go remotely near there without someone with you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:12 pm

"Well after hearing all of that, I can't help but feel a little anxious now," he responded. "If she did leave a little something for me, I want it out of me as soon as possible. Mind helping out with that?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:27 pm

She gave a brief sigh. "Me, I personally cannot, I am not powerful enough even if my control is very fine-tuned. I would recommend seeing the owner of the sanctuary to see if she can do something about it. That failing, we would have to visit my daughters which is a good distant from here."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:34 pm

"Unfortunately, Adrianna can't step outside the sanctuary. She's bound herself to it to keep the Sanctuary safe," he told her. "So getting her help is a no-go unless you can convince a Slime Succubus to step into the Sanctuary for a bit."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:42 pm

"I suppose any slime being won't work? We are heading there initially as well and perhaps she can give insight on it." She says with a smile. "If it does work, it saves us a lot of travel time. And if not, at least we might be able to get some information about it."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:46 pm

"I suppose. Well, let's go then!" He got up to his feet, taking his staff from the dirt and prepping himself, pulling up his pants and such, of course.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:04 pm

She smirks briefly before calling out to him. "By the way, my name is Liselle. Nice to meet you~♪!" Before following behind him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:06 pm

"Ferro, and it's nice to meet you too," he replied courteously. Directing her to a less open area, he reached a hand down his shirt and pulled out a pendant. "Hey, Adri, mind giving us a lift?" He extended a hand towards Liselle as it began to glow.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Catching on what she needs to do, she put her hands and his awaits for a, her guess, a teleportation. "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Seconds after Liselle took his hand, the two vanished from the area and reappeared in a dim area in a thick forest with a small house in sight. The door opened and a dark-haired woman pounced on Ferro immediately. "Ferro, you're back!" she shouted cheerily. He quickly stepped out of the way, the woman falling to the dirt. "Ow, that was mean!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Liselle watches as the woman tried to pounce and embrace Ferro only to fall down empty handed. Her glances moves up to Ferro before she remarks. "De ja vu..." It was something similar happened to her near the end of their match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)   Ferro meets Liselle (Fin) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro meets Liselle (Fin)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next