Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One Pretty Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

One Pretty Flower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:38 pm

(Pfft! XD)
It touched her heart, Maybelle's words. Even if she knew how she felt, it felt nice to be told. "I appreciate that, Maybelle."

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:45 pm

After a moment, she finally let go of Orianna. "...should we start with...direct defenses yet?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:26 pm

"Yes," she nodded. She whistled softly and Theresa arrived in a flash, the sunlight gleaming off her armor. "It's time to start teaching her the ways of more physical combat."
The guard bowed shortly, giving her respects to both Orianna and Maybelle. "Yes, we shall begin posthaste. Firstly, what do you have in the ways of defense?"

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

"I have a bit more of this...natural wise but not too much." She decided to list them all sequentially.

"The first is that I create a ...coconut to throw at someone. It is not very fancy...but coconuts are what I used..for a while."
The second is that I releases spore that...makes people itches.
Third is I release a very bad smell at someone..decomposing plant and animal matter to make fertilizer...Makes it hard to focus...and can make people throw up.
The fourth is that I can...throw people away with my 2 vines.
The last is some plant wall...used to be 2 layers but Adrianna spooked me into making 3. A layer projects me once and I can make more slowly."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:01 pm

"I see. A fairly good collection of defensive abilities. Well then, it seems I won't have to teach you too much in that regard. How about offense?" Theresa inquired.

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:15 pm

"Um...the coconuts are my offense...everything else I need them to approach me." She looks a bit embarrassed. "I haven't had to develop any attack...since the bee girls always defended me...where I came from."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:17 pm

"Well, that won't work now," she responded somewhat coldly. "Why don't you try whipping your vines at a target. How strong would you say they can be?"

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:31 pm

"Well I did had to throw a pride of lioness away...before they gave up and left me alone. I wasn't using full strength so...not to injure them too much...but it wasn't too difficult." She looks around at the court that they are residing in, looking for a non-living target to test a vine whip. "Do we have anything I can hit?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Orianna contemplated for a moment before calling requesting an old iron cage be brought from the dungeons. "Do you think this will suffice?"

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:47 pm

She looks relieved that she doesn't have to whip a living person before nodding. "Yes that will work. Thank you." Maybelle doesn't make any motions with her body but the vines suddenly lashes out forward towards the cage whipping the cage before pulling back with an audible snap noise. One of the iron bar broke from the very focused force and jutted in a 45 degree angle from its previous position.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:50 pm

"Impressive, Lady Maybelle," Theresa remarked. "It seems this can do quite a bit of damage."
"Yes, and you could even use it to hold down opponent's for sexual attacks," Orianna added.
(This is feeling like the tutorial for a fantasy adventure game! XD)

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:03 pm

(Maybelle as the prog in MGQ?)

"I...am not sure if want to..do sexual moves on them like that. Maybe hugging them?" Again with Maybelle's preference to emotional 'attacks'' "But I think sleep fumes work as effectively."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 2:39 pm

"That's true," Theresa stated. "If you can hold down an opponent long enough to put them to sleep, victory or, as you prefer, retreat will be that much easier."
"Your natural abilities seem to be quite versatile, Maybelle," Orianna remarked. "How lucky to be born an Alraune."

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Maybelle's gaze moves to the ground again being flustered from the compliments. "It is mostly utility things...that can be used for defense. And...I like to think...all of us are lucky...in our own ways."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:24 pm

"What a bright little flower you are," Theresa stated. Orianna raised a brow and turned to her personal guard.
"Oh? What's that? It sounds like you have a soft spot for Maybelle~!"

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Maybelle blinked briefly in surprise and looks embarassed again from another compliment. She had expected something like that from Orianna, not so much from Theresa. Maybe it is because she didn't know Theresa too well but her natural charms and abilities may have passively soften the guard.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm

And Orianna would dash those thoughts immediately, for she knew something Maybelle didn't. "Theresa may seem cold and stoic, but in truth, she adores cuties!"
"PRINCESS!" Theresa growled loudly.

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:01 pm

"EEEP!" The sudden exclamation from Theresa has startled Maybelle and her reaction end up accidentally triggering her empathic ability. A pang of remorse was felt to Theresa's heart at scaring the alraune.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

"A-Ah, my apologies, Lady Maybelle," Theresa rushed, feeling that guilty guilt, with a hint of adoration seeing Maybelle's adorable reaction.

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:10 pm

"Umm...it's OK...sorry." Maybelle decides to give Theresa a brief hug to try to abate the guilt that was showing on her face and may ended up warming her heart with her own in the process. "So...what else do you...want to me to try?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Theresa hesitantly accepted the hug, feeling a deep satisfaction well up inside her chest, all to the point where she spaced out and missed Maybelle's words. Orianna couldn't help but giggle to herself as her guard enjoyed herself

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:33 pm

(Maybelle uses Hug)
(It's super effective!)
(Theresa faints.)

(Maybelle is definitely a plant/fairy type)

Even after Maybelle finishes hugging Theresa and parted, the latter still seems briefly out of it. "Um...Theresa, did you wanted me...to do anything else?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:42 pm

"H-Huh? Oh, right!" She cleared her throat, prepping herself for the remainder of Maybelle's practice. "Perhaps when you raise your defensive walls, you could try and knock them down and crush your opponent," she suggested.

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 6:32 pm

"So something like...making the plant wall...fall on them?" upon will, she created a plant wall that creates 4 of the at each of her cardinal direction before she allows one to topple down at a location with a moderate thud when it hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 EmptySun May 27, 2018 6:41 pm

"Just like that," Theresa confirmed. "Now, the unlocking of your Midara powers might have had an effect on the pollen and nectar you produce, but for now, your usual methods will serve more physical combat well."

PostSubject: Re: One Pretty Flower   One Pretty Flower - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Pretty Flower
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next