Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:04 pm

"Being honest... I need to prepare something, so until I'm back I'll leave Ix in charge, that meaning she won't fight Jennifer, but she'll patch you guys up after the fight." She replied to Ferro, then she looked at Yumi and then back to Ferro "Can you two keep an eye on her? Make sure she doesn't jump in to fight the third seat?"

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm

"Leave it to us. Kathrynne will give us hell if we don't," he stated.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:06 pm

"Really? If something happens to MY little sister you are more scared of Kathrynne than Xana or me?" She asked trying to sound serious but she was joking, she knew they would keep her safe.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:21 pm

(Dammit guys. I leave you alone for a little while, and you change the third Seat's name. Also, I'm laughing so hard at that last post xD)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:21 pm

She wasn't sure what she can offer to the group even if she is intending.  Even with Kathrynne's word, she is still trying to piece things together within her head, always a look of thinking on her face which reflects to Spring Rose scratching her head before deciding floating up into the air before tapping Ferro on the shoulder and then pointing to Sierra before floating back to her shoulder and landing there.

((Plot twist: Sierra is the 3rd seat! Jennifer is the decoy!))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:33 pm

(Dammit! You weren't meant to tell them that Ixana actually beat her, and Sierra took her place! That was meant to be the big reveal!!! :p )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm

(Fuck, that would have been interesting can we do a back in time and do that? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Yumi
"For the 3rd seat, I would recommend those that have strong natural weapons or weapon skills. Liselle with her slime and weaponry, Ferro for his martial prowess, and Barchiel for his technology. Not sure if either of the brother has magic within their set. My bokken does have magic but that is primarily to keep my actual swords shealthed. Disenchanted, they will slip off and will cease to become instrument of mercy." She looks over each of her wooden swords.

Liselle is still playing with James nudging her head to his hand, tail still wagging. Wag wag wag wag wag. It was when she hears the 3 start talking strategies that she decided to stop. "Sorry, James. Duty calls." She offers a sad smile at the puppy loving guard.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

((Haha!  That would be an interesting AU!  The mind of Daraku!

Of course it would more really OOC for Sierra given her normal personality but since the AU isn't canon...))
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:43 pm

(Corrupted Sierra - The Engineer of Daraku)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

((I like mind better since it is an aspect like body heart soul rage etc. Engineer doesn't seem to fit.))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:51 pm

He laughed at her joke, "Don't worry. Protecting Ix goes without questio-" He felt the tap and turned to Sierra. "What do you need?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:51 pm

(Fair. Kathrynne was Face. I was trying to make a unique one. The Brain could work, as it's distinct from Mind)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 pm

(Oh yeah...Never brought up my evil idea, did I.

Robin becoming Grima if corrupted..

....*sips tea*)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:54 pm

(Oh, that was your idea? I thought that went without saying xD)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 pm

(...Damnit you're right. Lol.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 pm

I don't intend on letting Ferro become 100% corrupted until after this grand event ends))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm

(Azure, your characters are the easiest to corrupt, as they have precedents. Barchiel, for example would fall to Chaos)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm

"There are some things that I want to confirm for myself, beyond what Lady Rowan had told me in regards to this corruption that you have mentioned.  If I can witness it for myself, I think I can be able to analyze it to gain an understanding of it, its property, and perhaps origin."  She taps her glasses briefly in indication of her means.  

"I also have a bit of a hypothesis in regards to the first 3 seats.  There is a potential that they are victims themselves, but it mostly speculation through my observation of the logs of events that I have kept track without too much evidence to back it up.  As I was mostly around Kathrynne during the time, I did not interact with the other seats much."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:04 pm

(Barchiel would fall to Chaos, Robin would be Grima...Spike would just go evil. And Geno would be..there.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:06 pm

(Don't make Liselle slime-dominate Grima until he returns back to Robin! > : ( )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 pm

"You can spectate our fight with Jennifer, but only if Gwenivere isn't present, or else she might tamper with your mind," Ferro told her. "Also I can try to confirm as many things as you'd like."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Love how nobody reacted to my thing XD))

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:11 pm

((I just question why you'd *want* Ferro to be corrupted. And Liselle shall FALL BY GRIMA'S HAND.))
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:12 pm

(Adri-bitchslap Ferro. "Stop it!")
(Griima gets addicted to cherry. Game over :3 )

Liselle hops up. "I think I have an idea for Gwenivere!" She grins ear to ear at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next