Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:25 pm

"I guess it's that time then..." He summoned up his magic energies and attempted to spread it out throughout his whole body.
-Enchant: Stone Skin-

Rachel picked up her welding mask and slipped it back onto her face. "Get back, Temptress! I need to face this witch!" she said, summoning her flames and running in to sock Zara in the face with a flaming one.
-Red Hot Right-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:30 pm

"Damn it!" Xana wasn't fast enough to stop Zara so she took a defensive position trying to reduce the blow from her explosion, once it detonated Xana flew away across the room.

"Xana!" Dixi saw her sister flying away from the impact and rushed to catch her, managing to do so before she landed "Hey, you okay?"
"A bit beaten as you can see... But I can still fight..." She said managing to stand up with some difficulties.
"Be careful, don't force yourself too hard..."
"Hey Dixi... I have... I have something I need to ask you..."
"Right now it's not a good moment..." She answered facing Zara. Xana reached for Dixi's ear and whispered something to her, something with Dixi didn't sound too happy "You kidding right? You know what could happen?" She asked in disbelief.
"I know, but I need you to trust me..."
After a moment to think Dixi nodded "Very well... but only if everything goes to hell understood?"
"Got it... For now, I'll assist you the best I can!" Xana took a battle stance besides Dixi.

Dixi's passive: Xana's aid: Dixi can call Xana to aid her with one attack, attacks roll twice dealing the normal amount of damage per successful roll, this can only be done once per 5 turns. Xana can also protect Dixi from a critical (Either her fail or an enemy success) once per 6 turns, Xana's aid can't be on CD for this to happen.

"Alright, let's start with a bang..." Dixi charges her power as her gauntlets start glowing red "Blood Cain!" After a bit the red aura surrounds her entire body mixing her normal dark aura with more power.

(Blood Cain)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Glen look at prowd and smile nodding while the two runs toward zara with his weapon pinting backwards for making impulse and then charging toward zara making a quick combo with his fastest skills "for the brotherhood!!" say the two of them while making they'r attacks

1..2..3 slash + invisible slit

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Sierra was barely able to make it back to her seat before the fight breaks out.  All of this happening so fast that she was barely able to slip her scanner glasses back on as she witness the fight both from a combat view and from the energy flux that occurs over most people. Spring Rose, on the other hand slowly floated over Sierra as she too watches the battle, though strangely more intensely than Sierra (as much as a doll would anyhow).
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:05 pm

(Liselle - Whoopee Cushion - 63)
If Zara was at all fazed by the uncouth sound that occurred upon her reappearance, she certainly didn't let it show. If anything, she seemed to be mildly amused by it.

(Barchiel - Heavy Bolter - 2)
Barchiel fires his heavy bolter, and his bullets manage to pierce through whatever defenses Zara had, as circlets of dark energy try to divert the attack, only to find the bullets piercing through and hitting Zara.

(Robin - Elthunder - 81)
The lightning blast, on the other hand, is unable to make a mark, as it seemed to become grounded upon hitting Zara's field of dark energy.

(Dixi - Blood Cain - Auto)
Dixi activates her Blood Cain, causing her to be surrounded by her own aura of power, though it is clear she cannot maintain it for long without negative side effects.

(Ferro - Enchant: Stone Skin - 60)
Ferro manages to turn his body into one that is more statuesque. Literally.

(Rachel - Red Hot Right - 50)
Rachel moves in, and manages to land a blow directly against Zara.

(Glen - Invisible Slit - 79)
(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slash - 41)
The two brothers charge forwards, only to find themselves unable to strike against Zara, as her corruption field protects her, stopping them from getting close enough to even attempt it without risking their own corruption.

(Zara - Action 1 - Darkness Within:
Zara reaches into the very souls of her opponents, tugging on their fears, their doubts, their darker nature, and what they could become, if they were to be corrupted. On a success, she manifests this with a physical representation of those fears and potential, using her dark energy, as an ally to fight for her cause (10 stamina, able to copy target's moveset). They are unable to act until next turn. On a critical success, these manifestations trigger something in their targets, as they feel compelled to take them down before the copies can reveal truths they do not wish to accept about themselves, giving them disadvantage on any actions that do not involve attacking their copy. On a critical failure, the manifestation instead pulls something pure from their hearts, and for the next 3 turns, act as an ally to them in their fight. Zara has advantage against anyone who has corruption.
Dixi - 81, 92 CRIT
Barchiel - 22
Robin - 90, 62 CRIT
Liselle - 64
Prowd - 60
Ferro - 67, 4
Rachel - 88 CRIT
Glen - 10, 65) (Wow, all successes! I was NOT expecting that)
Zara scans the room, staring intently at each person in turn, as she raises her hand, and dark energy begins to coalesce within them, and firing it out towards each person. The dark energy seems to hit the ground right in front of them, almost as if she had missed her attack, only for the dark energy to begin to rise, and take shape. The shape of the person in front of them, but with a few... differences.

In front of Dixi stood the spitting image of Ixana Alter, with a distinctly angry look within her eyes.
"You are a failure. I don't know why our mother even cares to try and save you. You couldn't protect Yumi, you protect Ix, and even Xana nearly sacrificed herself to buy you time. And what have you done? Nothing!"

Meanwhile, in front of Barchiel rose a blood red armoured space marine, with a symbol of Khorne.
"Your emperor is but a husk of a man. His power is nothing compared to the infinite destruction of the Khorne." booms a voice that sounds very similar to Barchiel's own, if slightly distorted.

In front of Robin rises one who looks very similar to Robin, but with a clear aura of darkness around him.
"I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima. Pay me the respect I am due, and I promise you a painless death."

In front of the puddle, formerly in the form of a whoopie cushion, materialises a similar looking puddle, but this one coloured blood red, with clear streaks of darkness within it.
"You do not deserve redemption, after what you did to that city. That city had children who can no longer be provided for. As a mother, you should feel ashamed." The puddle commented to the one next to her.

Prowd found himself face to face with face to face with himself, but with a lot more battle scars, and a malicious grin on his face.
"You don't really want to win. You just wish to test yourself. What are you even fighting for?" Asked the scarred Prowd, his eyes burning with murderous intent.

Ferro found himself face to face with someone who looked a lot more confident than himself, radiating an aura of charm around him, and looking very similar to Ferro himself.
"You can't fight your true nature forever."

In front of Black Vulcan, rose a figure who looked a lot like her, but without a costume on.
"When will you learn that tales of heroes and villians are nothing but stories? You need to grow up."

Glen, meanwhile, found another silloutte matching his own in front of him.
"The path of the ninja does not suit one such as you. A true ninja takes the lives of their enemies. I will show you what that means." The figure commented.

(Zara - Action 2 - Field of Vision
Zara focuses on enhancing the range of her field. On a success, all enemies are within her Corruption Field. On a critical success, the chance increases by 10%. On a critical failure, the field's corruption level drops, causing it to have no effect on anyone this turn.
- 25)
Zara then begins to spend some time focusing on her Corruption Field, but is unable to expand it, due to the continuous assault of attacks being made against her.

(Mother's Blessing/Field of Corruption:
Liselle: 15
Dixi: 27
Robin: 18
Prowd: 61
Glen: 90: -1 corruption
Ferro: 12)

Dixi: 30 + Corruption: 1 + Disadvantage Against All But C. Dixi
Barchiel: 30
Robin: 30 + Corruption: 4 + Disadvantage Against All But C. Robin
Liselle: 30
Prowd: 30
Ferro: 30 + Corruption: 1
Black Vulcan: 30 + Disadvantage Against All But C. Black Vulcan
Glen: 30 + Corruption: 2

C. Dixi: 10
C. Barchiel: 10
C. Robin: 10
C. Liselle: 10
C. Prowd: 10
C. Ferro: 10
C. Black Vulcan: 10
C. Glen: 10

Zara: 28

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Barchiel let out a cry of joy as his bullets hit home, before Zara's attack seemed to..create something. A facsimile of himself, donning the symbol of the Blood God himself. A snarl, modulated by the helmet on Barchiel's head, was his response at the doppleganger's words. "Fool! You know not the might of the Emperor!" Rearing back, he launched forward with a punch, thanks in part due to his Power Fist. "HAVE AT YOU!"

Robin, however, was faring much worse. His eyes were wide, horror evident within them...

Grima.
Grima stood before him.

It..It couldn't possibly be...And yet....No..He needed to do something! Growling, Robin drew his Bronze Sword. "Not again...I won't let you harm the people I care about! I stopped you once before, AND I'LL STOP YOU AGAIN! THIS TIME, YOU'LL STAY DEAD!"

With a war cry, he shot forward, sword poised for a strike.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Ferro glared at the reflection of a more Midara-dominated version of himself and walked right past it. "Neat trick, but you won't tear my focus away from the real threat!" he called to Zara, leaping into to combo the shit out of her.
-Fleet Combo-

Vulcan glared at her condescending civilian facade and built flames up in her arms, holding them out at her. "I didn't ask for your opinion, you nightmare!" she growled, unleashing the flames in a huge erupting blast.
-Eruption-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Dixi froze at the sight in front of her but she decided to close her eyes before talking to her dark self "It's true I couldn't protect Yumi... It's true I couldn't help Ix... It's damn true that Xana almost died and I couldn't do anything... I'm more than aware of my failures..."
"Dixi no-..." Xana started but Dixi kept talking.
"BUT, you must know that a failure won't stop me... If I screw up, I'll work hard to make amends..." She then opened her eyes "And I'll start by surpassing you! Xana mind giving me a hand?"
"With pleasure Dix" Xana replied before both sisters dashed towards Dixi dark self.

(Dark Flash -> Burning Spirit due Blood Cain / Xana's Aid: Dark Flash)

(Xana can't make the improved versions of the attacks)

Meanwhile, the cracks started to grow...
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Liselle suddenly started cackling and laughing as her fist hits the floor from laughing so hard, tears of red slime mimicks human tears from cracking up so far. "Seriously Zara? Of all the possible things that I've done, THAT is what you chose? Someone didn't do their homework~ ♪" It was then that she finally calmed down. "The only real regret I have with that incident is the ripple effect elsewhere. What happened afterward is nowhere near as atrocious as you believe."

She then stared into the eyes of her clone before her will was suddenly being echoed upon the corrupted copy. "If you are me and I am you, then you know I have accepted what I have done and what I will do. And it is clear what I need to do next. And you know what you need to do as well. Break her chain that binds you. Prove that our goal is reality." If the clone is a creation from her, then there is part of what her own will may also be there and she can complete more of herself into the clone too.

Free action- Convert Clone.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Prowd smile confidently while looking at his dark copy and laughed softly "you think, that useless words,work on me?, then you aren't me, you are only a fake version of me and that mean,you don't have my original thoughs, and now i have more important things to do than talk or fight with my self,and more important than test myself so good bye Fake me" he said running toward zara again this time with his shield up charging toward her

Shadow shield

meanwhile glen just yawn while his copy talk to him "your words only make me feel drowzy and bored, if you are me and i am you,then you can see clearly what i have in mind so, good bye fake ninja i have to focus in other fights than this useless fight against your fakeness" the he throw one daggers toward Zara and jump the dagger making a short spin then a basic attack cutting her abdomen

Combo: Throw + Spin + cut

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:27 pm

(???? - Blood Cain? - 5 CRIT - Target: C. Robin)
As Dixi charges forwards towards the Ixana Alter lookalike, a strange energy resonates off of her, something that feels similar to her Blood Cain aura, but instead ends up flying off of her, and shooting towards the corrupted Robin.

(???? - Stone Skin? - 46 - Target: Robin)
Meanwhile, a similar energy discharges from Ferro, as if he was casting a ranged Stone Skin spell, and goes flying in a similar direction, but impacts against Robin instead.

(Passive Discovery: Reject Thyself - If the target does not accept their corrupted selves, the corrupted copy gets advantage on actions, as they go bezerk.)
(Barchiel - Power Fist - 23)
Barchiel throws his fist out towards the Chaos Space Marine, and finds himself unable to strongly connect against his well armoured foe.

(Robin - Bronze Sword - 70)
Perhaps much to Robin's surprise, his sword was able to connect with his foe, and definitely seemed to harm him, much more than it should of where it Grima.

(Ferro - Fleet Combo - 75, 86, 40)
Ferro dashes past his handsome doppelganger, instead deciding to focus on the real threat. Zara has no difficulty deflecting his first blow, but his second and third connect with a satisfying thwack, as his fists of stone deal their damage.

(Warning: Stage 2 Unlock)

(Vulcan - Eruption - 52)
Vulcan shoots flames forth from her arms, causing massive damage to the clone in front of her, though, in doing so, caused herself to be rather light-headed.

(Passive Discovered: I Am Thou - If the target does accept their corrupted selves, they gain advantage on all actions taken targetting their clone. After all, who knows you better than yourself?)
(Dixi - Dark Flash -> Burning Spirit - ADV: 24, 27)
(Xana - Dark Flash - 29)
Dixi dashes forward, and notices a slight change in Ixana Alter's stance. It made it appear like she was going to step left, but was just a feint to slip off to the right. Xana, unfortunately, did not notice it, but Dixi was able to capitalise on it, and her energy filled fist directly into her counterpart, along with a follow-up blast from above.

(Liselle - Convert Clone - ADV: 36, 54)
The Liselle clone did not seem entirely convinced by Liselle's word. But she did not seem entirely certain of herself.

(Prowd - Shadow Shield - 52)
Prowd managed to also make it through the darkness, and slam his shield against Zara.

(Glen - Throw + Spin + Cut - 65) (Not sure what this move was meant to do, mechanically. If it had hit, I was going to treat it as Cross Daggers)
Glen manages to get away from his clone, and get up close to Zara, but is unable to make an attack against her.

(C. Dixi - Vortex Crusher - 26, Stun: 78)
"Surpass me? Ha! You might be able to beat me, but I know the nature of your doubt."
She pivoted to slam her elbow right into Dixi's face, stunning her. "Hard work is never going to be enough. To protect people, you need power."

(C. Barchiel - Power Fist - ADV: 28, 65)
The dark armoured hulk matched move for move what Barchiel was doing, but was doing a much better job of being sucessful with it.
"How could I possibly understand the strength of a dead man? Though I suppose you will soon be familiar with it." the modulated voice countered, as his fist slammed into Barchiel.

(C. Robin - Nosferatu - ADV: 63, 79)
"Hmpf. All this power, and you choose to strike me with your sword? Lowly worm. Learn you place." He yelled out, shooting dark magic at Robin. Unfortunately, Robin was now too close for it to be effective.

(C. Liselle - Pass)
"And I could offer you the same thing. Join me, and the world would not have to see the likes of that city again." She countered. Though, she seemed to be doubting her own words. That, and unlike the other clones, she didn't seem to be readying an attack.

(C. Prowd - Shadow Shield - ADV: 87, 95)
"Hey, not so fast!" The Prowd doppleganger yelled, chasing after him with his shield primed, though missing his chance to land a blow on him.

(C. Ferro - Enchant, Reinforcement - ADV: 25, 67)
"Take all the time you need. I'll be waiting." The Ferro clone responded, seeming to focus his attention to his staff.

(C. Black Vulcan - Iron Grip - ADV: 87, 47) (The temptation to do Vulcan's Fury was real xD)
The Rachel lookalike seemed more than a little hurt by the blow struck against her, and took a little time to regain her composure.
"You think that's going to stop me? Think again."

(C. Glen - Daggers Dance - ADV: 99, 80)
"I can see clearly what you plan, and I'm ready for it." The clone threw his daggers right into the path of the ninja, and slashed him right in the leg.

(Stage 2 Passive Update: Corruption Field is now 20%, but still only on those close to her)
(Zara - Action 1 - Corruption AOE:
Ferro: 45
Prowd: 72
Glen: 67)
(Zara - Action 2 - Field of Vision - 82)
Zara watched as most of the party is forced to fight amongst themselves. It was not difficult for her to pinpoint the darkness within each of the corrupted individuals, but she had clearly had a harder time against those who were not corrupted.

On top of that, it seemed that several of them had decided to challenge her directly, ignoring the threats that their shadows posed. And they had begun to hurt her too. She'd hadn't expected them to be quite so effective. She called upon the dark energy around her, and let out a burst to those surrounding her. She knew it would have no effect on the shadows, after all, they were made of corruption. They could hardly become more corrupted. But it did mean she had to hold back on the damaging effects.

To compensate, she decided to no longer hold back on her field, and boosted its power, whilst also lengthening its effective range to include... everyone.
Dixi: 73
Barchiel: 80
Robin: 11 +1 Corruption
Liselle: 53
Prowd: 63
Ferro: 2 +1 Corruption
Black Vulcan: 85
Glen: 52)

Dixi: 26 + Corruption: 1 + Blood Cain: 2 until detriment + Stunned
Barchiel: 26
Robin: 30 + Corruption: 5 + Stone Skin: 3
Prowd: 30 + Corruption: 1
Ferro: 30 + Corruption: 2 + Stone Skin: 2
Black Vulcan: 30 + Skipping Next Turn
Glen: 27 + Bleeding + Corruption: 2

C. Dixi: 4
C. Barchiel: 10
C. Robin: 8 + Blood Cain
C. Liselle: 10
C. Black Vulcan: 2

Zara: 18
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Even with the added corruption, Ferro kept pressing forward, rushing in for a solid palm strike on Zara.
-Palm Strike-
Vulcan laughed at her false clone. "Nice comeback, moron..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:37 pm

"You think that? You are me so you should know that power comes with a price, that power you are wielding had it's price, it was easy power but was it worth though? If you are really me you should know that my power come from my hard work as much as it comes from those around me, with their help I can overcome anything..." Dixi said while recovering from the heavy blow.

"Don't want to ruin your fun but... Zara's power keep growing at this rate we might have to do that..." Xana said to Dixi, seeing her hesitation to agreed she added "You know it's the only way, I'm... Sorry but I really need your help for this..."

(Turn Pass)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Barchiel grunted in pain as he began skidding backwards from the attack. Placing a hand on his chest, he immediately pulled out his Chainsword, swinging at the corrupted version of himself.

Robin, meanwhile, held his hand out, firing off a Nosferatu attack at Grima. "I'm the worm? Sounds like you're insulting yourself! I'm not going to let you win!"
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Glen Try to hide in some blind spot and heal his wound with a bangade "Well,well not bad litle copy but are you sure how to deal with me?" he said Crossing his arms after heal his wounds "you don't deserve my Tittle, poor fake ninja, you deserve to be destroyed like the useless you are" he said smiling confidently while returning to face his copy

Free action

Prowd This time try to stop his copy attack with a Faint of his own strategi "You mean this fast" he make a shadow copy of himself feint an attack toward the corrupted prowd and when he try to defend himself he goes with a real blow with his sword

shadows will make you pay

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 am

"Are you sure? Are you not doing just that as well? Not racial purging but culture purging. What is stopping Zara from continuing on with her goal for "peace" until there is nothing but Daraku? Yeah there are some really bad culture like that one. But there are some really good culture like the one near our home. You remember taking the kids to eat some honey dango dishes right?"

It as then that Liselle brings up her next trump card in this mirror match. It was that strong motherly sense that drives Liselle's own will to the point that it may also have been copied to the clone. "I want to to grow up wise to the world, not stifled due to overprotection. If there is something they cannot handle, then I can step in but after they learn a lesson from it. It is our way for the children. After all, we are guides as well as protectors."

Free action- Convert Clone. Special attack: Mother's Will.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:24 pm

(Ferro - Palm Strike - 50)
Ferro's strike lands true once more against Zara. Slowly, but surely, it seemed Zara would be going down soon.

(Vulcan - Pass)
(Dixi - Pass)
(Barchiel - Chainsword - 28)
After the failure of his fist, and the success of his counterpart's fist, he decided to switch up his tactics. The chainsword revved to life, and managed to take a nice chunk out of the chaos minion's armour.

(Robin - Nosferatu - 17)
Robin fired off his own dark magic towards Grima, but it seemed pretty clear that it was not a forte for either of them, as it also went wide.

(Glen - First Aid - 12)
Glen was able to treat his wound without risking being attacked in the process, and stood ready for the next attack.

(Prowd - The shadows will make you pay - 21)
As Prowd tried to feint, his doppelganger's eyes followed him perfectly.
"I can see through all your moves." He declared, stopping the blow before it could connect with him.

(Liselle - Mother's Will - ADV: 58, 38)
(C. Liselle - Shadow's Release)
The corrupted slime looked like she wanted to argue, almost seeming to get angry at the very idea of an insult to Zara. Of course Zara wouldn't remove everything good from the world! She was just going to make it a safe world for their children. But how Liselle followed up seemed to strike that thought pretty hard. She had, after all, never wanted to mollycoddle her children. Of course she wanted them to succeed, but what is success without a risk of failure? Hollow. And that was a fate that no mother would want for their child. Or at least, not a fate she wanted for them. She resigned herself. She smiled at her originator.
"Thank you. I'm just sorry I can't help you in this fight." She said, as the corruption seemed to fade from her. She seemed to be falling apart, as if the corruption was all that held her together.

(C. Prowd - 1 2 3 Slice - ADV 16/41, 97/55, 65/31)
The doppleprowd laughed at Prowd's attempt to hit him, and took a slice out of him. He tried to follow up with another couple of slices, but Prowd was able to back away from the successive attacks.

(C. Glen - Invisible Slits - ADV: 97, 9)
Meanwhile, the corrupted Glen caught up with Glen and sped towards him, only to have Glen dodge out of the way just after applying bandages to himself.

(C. Robin - Elwind - ADV: 19, 26)
"The vessel may be strong, but the pilot is weak." Grima retorted. "And my victory is inevitable. Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow. But some day, I will come and take what is mine." He summoned up a great wind directed at Robin, who was knocked off his feet. "And you know that I cannot be stopped."

(C. Barchiel - Chainsword - ADV 26, 23)
Rather than pull away from Barchiel's chainsword blow, instead he laughed, and countered with his own chainsword cutting through the armour protecting his chainsword wielding arm, and forcing Barchiel back, or to risk losing his arm. He did not get away unscathed, but at least he still had his arm.

(C. Dixi - Bloody Counter - 51)
The Ixana Alter lookalike seemed to be standing in a familiar position, as if planning to counter Dixi's next attack. However, her stance was ever so slightly off, leaving a small opening.
"And with their help, you continue to put them at risk. I'd take fighting alone for their sake any day over risking them!" She countered. "A choice you made not too long ago."

(C. Ferro - Enchant, Reinforcement - ADV: 42, 26)
Meanwhile, the energy finally filled up his staff, and the shadow of Ferro locked his eyes onto Ferro's back, looking ready to strike him.

(C. Vulcan - Hammer Down - ADV: 95, 62 - Paralysis Check ADV: 75, 68)
The civilian dressed Rachel elbowed the still recovering Vulcan to the ground, knocking the wind out of her.
"Nice recovery, idiot..." She laughed.

(Zara - Action 1 - Field of Vision - 65)
Zara was unable to maintain the high density field surrounding the whole room any longer.

(Zara - Action 2 - Direct Corruption
Zara decides to increase the potency of the corruption within someone. She rolls twice, and for each success, they gain another corruption stack. An additional roll can be made if the target is right next to her.
Target: Ferro - 99, 59, 35)
Zara reaches out to Ferro, and attempts to pump him full of corruption. Maybe she misjudged something. Perhaps his stone skin was protecting him from the dark energy, or he was particularly strong willed. Or maybe someone else out there was protecting him. Whatever the case, she found herself unable to increase his corruption.

Dixi: 12: Out of FoC range
Robin: 21
Prowd: 23
Glen: 38
Ferro: 17: +1 corruption)

Dixi: 26 + Corruption: 1 + Blood Cain: 1 until detriment
Barchiel: 23
Robin: 29 + Corruption: 5 + Stone Skin: 2 + Knockdown
Prowd: 29 + Corruption: 1
Ferro: 30 + Corruption: 3 + Stone Skin: 1 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds)
Black Vulcan: 28 + Paralysis
Glen: 25 + Corruption: 2

C. Barchiel: 7
C. Robin: 7 + Blood Cain
C. Liselle?: 10 + Uncorrupting?

Zara: 14

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:34 pm

"Really? And the way to do it is accept a power that took so much from us in the past? Have you forgotten how that power made us kill the man who saved us, the man who took us in when we had nothing, the man that we called our father? Have you forgotten the sense of justice he, so hard, tried us to taugh us? Can't you see this is wrong?" Dixi stopped trying to fight her dark self, instead she tried to remind her of what drived her to fight "And more important, are you willing to sacrifice even our sisters to reach that goal? There is still time to go back, let's stop our mother... Together..." She finished offering her hand to her dark self.

(Free Action - Apealing to C. Dixi justice sense)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Barchiel glared angrily at the Chaos Marine. "I have served the Emperor for centuries. And you expect me to believe your words?" Drawing his Pulse Rifle, he began to fire.

Robin, however, was not looking too well. "Damnit...You keep saying that...But you and I both you can be stopped. After all..You need me as a vessel. So what would happen if I were to simply disappear? If that's the case, then you can't kill me, can you?!" He was trying to get into Grima's head, while also trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Both Brothers laughed at they'r copys and say at the same time , "you can say you are me,but you can't say you know the true power of our family, you don't know how work our powers properly without failing , you don't know the determination of the desire of protect our family and friends, you don't nothing than "power is the only way to win", you don't know nothing , you aren't me!!" with that they only took a ofensive stance and go for a letal attack

Special pasive: Determined to protect - the desire of protect the family and friends make Glen and Prowd determined to prevail against the enemy (the next attack of the copys have disadvantage against the originals)

Shadow Claws

Spike Dance

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Liselle shooks her head as the slimegirl clone starts to fall apart as the source of her life is unraveling it was then that she spoke. "It is not your time yet. Even if you cannot aid, then at least you must live. " It was then that Liselle reaches out and embraces the slimegirl before her own slime started to flow forward. Then a glass cracking and shattering sound is emitted from within Liselle's body as if something broke, then her life force flows forward into the other slime girl, to give form, stability and life that the corruption had before.

Free Action- New Life, New Beginning.
Liselle loses 10 current life to grant the clone life.
Note she can only do this for slimes.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Ferro felt himself hesitate as he readied another combo, the corruption inside him making him consider letting up a little. Maybe he was being a bit to hard on Zara, perhaps even a bit too violent. However, one look behind him at Ixana Alter and all that sympathy went right out the window, but so did his need to bust Zara's face in, as he also saw his Corrupted Clone gearing up to attack him. "Still looming?" he called. "Alright then, bring it on, you phantom!"
-Fleet Combo-

Vulcan was ready to get back on her feet before she was elbowed back and stuck in a state of stunned pain. "S-So what if it's not real. It's what I love, it's what I want," she groaned. "Comics are fiction, but that's why I want to be the hero of the real world. So that the real world will have a hero like Batman or Spider-Man!"
-Turn Pass-

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:52 pm

(???? - Dark Flash - 11 CRIT - Target: Ferro)
Once more, energy gathered together, coalescing into a dangerous ball of darkness, before shooting off towards Ferro, and hitting him in the back of the head.

(???? - ???? - 33)
(Dixi - Appeal to Justice - 2)
The copy shook her head, as if trying to shake Dixi's words from it.
"No! I can handle this power! And mother would never let us go to far with it!" She responded, though she sounded like she was trying to convince herself just as much as she was trying to convince Dixi. "She has offered to save our sisters..."

(Barchiel - Plasma Rifle - 12, Stun Check: 33)
Barchiel's shot zaps the marine in the chest, causing a small convulsion, before being grounded out into the ground.
"No, foolish Angel. I expect you to die."

(Robin - Get up from Knockdown - 5 CRIT) (Gonna give disadvantage to next roll for this)
Though Robin attempts to find his feet whilst convicing Grima that he couldn't afford to kill him, he ends up spraining his ankle in the attempt, causing a surge of pain to go through his leg.

(Prowd - Power Claws - 53)
(Glen - Spike Dance - 5 CRIT - Target: Prowd)
As the pair of brothers attack their doubles in unison, Prowd slashes at his opponent, whilst Glen fires our the spikes whilst spinning around. Unfortunately, Prowd is hit by a couple of the spikes, knocking him off balance, and causing him to miss his own attack.

(Liselle - New Life, New Beginning - 97) (The roll was just to see if the corrupted slime could continue to fight after the transfusion)
(Ferro - Fleet Combo - 12, 33, 55)
Ferro tries to strike his counterpart, and is successful in his first strike, but the copy manages to avoid the other two strikes.

(Vulcan - Pass due to Paralysis)
(C. Dixi - Turn Pass)
Despite her words, the corrupted clone seems to be too focused on not letting Dixi's words in to try attacking back herself.

(C. Barchiel - Steel Rain - Roll Next Turn)
In an uncharacteristically different action, where he'd previous been matching Barchiel attack for attack, the chaos space marine activates his jump pack, sending him up into the air.

(C. Robin - Nosferatu - Autohit)
"You assume that I intend to kill you, worm. It is precisely that reason that I choose to fight you right now. After all, though your mind and morality are weak, your body has been prepared for my arrival. And soon, that seed will bear fruit." Grima responded, as inky black magic shot out of him once more, easily striking the downed tactician, and draining his strength, whilst strenthening Grima.

(C. Liselle - Concede)
The formerly corrupted Liselle began to shift, expelling the corrupting from within herself, and replacing it with the new source of energy provided by Liselle Original. After the expulsion was complete, the slime collapse back, unable to continue the fight.
"You... shouldn't have done that. I know what that can do to us... But, thank you..." She responded. She managed to slip away from the fight area, making it towards where Sierra was standing, before falling unconcious.

(C. Prowd - Shadow Shield - ADV/DISADV (cancel out) 40)
The fake Prowd dashes forward, forming a shield of shadows, as he slams into the poisoned Prowd.

(C. Glen - Cross Daggers - ADV/DISADV (cancel out) 77)
Meanwhile, the fake Glen tries to slice up Glen's stomach, only to hit air, as Glen easily dodges out of the attacks range.

(C. Ferro - Helm Splitter - ADV: 84, 6)
The other Ferro grinned at Ferro.
"You know, I'd tell you to stop hitting yourself, but...." He begins, before slamming his hardened staff against Ferro's head with great force. "... that would make me a hypocrite."

(C. Vulcan - Red Heel - ADV: 5, 77)
"And that is why you'll never be taken seriously by anyone. Tell me, since you came here, have you even helped out once? What have you contributed to the team, except from problems that you've caused?" the Rachel clone asked, as she attempted to slam her foot into Vulcan.

(Zara - Action 1: Dark, Darker, Yet Darker
Zara tries to increase the corruption within the already corrupted. She finds it easier to corrupt those who are already well on their way to being fully corrupted. She makes a number of rolls equal to half their corruption stacks (rounded up). For each success, they gain another corruption stack. This action cannot crit (positively or negatively).
Dixi: 31
Robin: 44, 61, 98
Prowd: 38
Ferro: 87, 93
Glen: 100)
Zara focuses upon the already partially corrupted people around her, and tries to increase the corruption within them. It is unfortunate that she is not able to do this with the whole group corrupted, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

(Zara - Action 2 - Field of Vision - 48)
With some space to herself now, and time to focus, she is able to spread her corruption field across the whole group once more.

Dixi: 98: Cannot Remove Last Corruption Stack
Barchiel: 45
Robin: 6: +1 Corruption
Liselle: 86
Prowd: 86
Ferro: 95: -1 Corruption
Black Vulcan: 77
Glen: 18: +1 Corruption)

Dixi: 25 + Corruption: 1 + Blood Cain (Now causing willpower loss)
Barchiel: 23
Robin: 28 + Corruption: 8 + Stone Skin: 1 + Knockdown + -1 to Next Attack (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds)
Liselle: 20 (For the transfusion, I'm going to say that, aside from magical healing, your HP is capped at 20)
Prowd: 23 + Corruption: 2 + Poisoned
Ferro: 17 + Corruption: 2
Black Vulcan: 28
Glen: 25 + Corruption: 4 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds)

C. Barchiel: 5
C. Robin: 8 + Blood Cain + +1 to Next Attack
Liselle Clone: 0 + Alive
C. Ferro: 6 + Reinforced Staff: 2

Zara: 14

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 pm

"She did once... Have you really forgotten? Please, it's not too late, together we can stop her, we can find the reason why she became like this, I am you, and you are me, together we can make it, please..." She ended offering her copy her hand, she started to feel the negative effects of Blood Cain on her body but that wasn't going to stop her.

(Free Action - Offer her hand)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Robin felt his body convulse thanks to not only the Nosferatu, but the corruption growing. His breath was getting ragged, his limbs feeling heavy. Slowly, shakingly, he tried getting up. "And..What would..that make you? As soon..as Zara has me...Your role will be non-existent..Why would she need a fake Grima..When she could have the real one? You don't..want to disappear, right?" He needed to put a stop to this...He needed to reduce the amount of enemies before it was too late.

Barchiel looked up at the Chaos Marine, eyes narrowing slightly...before he focused his attention at someone else. More specifically, he aimed his Pulse Rifle at Zara, firing upon her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next