A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 pm

"I guess it's that time then..." He summoned up his magic energies and attempted to spread it out throughout his whole body.
-Enchant: Stone Skin-

Rachel picked up her welding mask and slipped it back onto her face. "Get back, Temptress! I need to face this witch!" she said, summoning her flames and running in to sock Zara in the face with a flaming one.
-Red Hot Right-

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:30 pm

"Damn it!" Xana wasn't fast enough to stop Zara so she took a defensive position trying to reduce the blow from her explosion, once it detonated Xana flew away across the room.

"Xana!" Dixi saw her sister flying away from the impact and rushed to catch her, managing to do so before she landed "Hey, you okay?"
"A bit beaten as you can see... But I can still fight..." She said managing to stand up with some difficulties.
"Be careful, don't force yourself too hard..."
"Hey Dixi... I have... I have something I need to ask you..."
"Right now it's not a good moment..." She answered facing Zara. Xana reached for Dixi's ear and whispered something to her, something with Dixi didn't sound too happy "You kidding right? You know what could happen?" She asked in disbelief.
"I know, but I need you to trust me..."
After a moment to think Dixi nodded "Very well... but only if everything goes to hell understood?"
"Got it... For now, I'll assist you the best I can!" Xana took a battle stance besides Dixi.

Dixi's passive: Xana's aid: Dixi can call Xana to aid her with one attack, attacks roll twice dealing the normal amount of damage per successful roll, this can only be done once per 5 turns. Xana can also protect Dixi from a critical (Either her fail or an enemy success) once per 6 turns, Xana's aid can't be on CD for this to happen.

"Alright, let's start with a bang..." Dixi charges her power as her gauntlets start glowing red "Blood Cain!" After a bit the red aura surrounds her entire body mixing her normal dark aura with more power.

(Blood Cain)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Glen look at prowd and smile nodding while the two runs toward zara with his weapon pinting backwards for making impulse and then charging toward zara making a quick combo with his fastest skills "for the brotherhood!!" say the two of them while making they'r attacks

1..2..3 slash + invisible slit

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Sierra was barely able to make it back to her seat before the fight breaks out.  All of this happening so fast that she was barely able to slip her scanner glasses back on as she witness the fight both from a combat view and from the energy flux that occurs over most people. Spring Rose, on the other hand slowly floated over Sierra as she too watches the battle, though strangely more intensely than Sierra (as much as a doll would anyhow).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: