Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 pm

(I was thinking that since Xana, like Ix and Dixi, doesn't kill and Nui is too dangerous to let her free, Xana could trap her in a pocket dimension prison... Either that or she escapes, then S&S happens and such, what do you think.)

"As the Princess said, that wasn't magic Ani, that was the manifestation of your inner power, you could say that is a hidden potential of your feral side that was sleeping and the sudden rage burst woke it up..." Xana stated before eating a piece of bread.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:53 pm

"That is one way to call it," the princess stated. "Either way, its quite interesting..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:57 pm

"It really is, Ani is a box full of surprises." She added, a weird feeling settling inside, a feeling she never felt before and that made her feel weird and slightly annoyed with the Princess...
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 8:41 pm

"Well, I'm curious about this power too. I was thinking of asking Adrianna about it," Anika stated.
"Oh, the witch, correct? Yes, she seems to be incredibly powerful and there's some definite wisdom behind that pretty face," the princess said. "I'd love to go back and learn about that form of yours myself."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:36 pm

"Are yiu sure it's okay for a Princess to leave her tribe like that?" She asked, the lingering feeling kept increasing...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:53 pm

"Hm? My sisters are all capable hunters, warriors, and women," the princess replied to Xana. "They can take care of themselves for one night."
"Oh neat!" Anika stated.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 1:03 am

"Oh I see..." She replied as she resumed eating, trying to ignore the feeling that was telling her that the Princess was annoying.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 1:21 am

"Is something the matter, Xana?" the Princess asked. "You seem tense!"
"Yeah, Xana, what's wrong?" Anika asked, worried for her girlfriend.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 2:34 am

"I'm fine don't worry" She shrugs "Do I really look tense?" She asked confused while something on her head said The matter is none of your business but she ignored that voice shaking her head "I guess I'm just tired... it has been a long day."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:38 am

"Oh, well don't let us keep you here. If you're tired, feel free to rest up," the Princess told her. "Sleep well, Xana."
"Oh! I'll join you," Anika told Xana. "I'm just about full anyways."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:45 am

Xana stood up and nodded before heading to her room, hear head starting to feel a bit clear and still wondering why she felt that way when she arrived at her room.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:51 am

"Good night, dear guests!" the princess bid them once they'd left the table.
"Good night, everyone!" Anika called back. She followed Xana to their room and, as soon as the door closed, she asked Xana, "Alright, what's going on?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:52 am

"Actually, I have no idea." Xana shrugged, it might have sound like an excuse to Anika, but she was really clueless on what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 11:59 am

"You don't know?" Anika asked her a touch skeptically

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:01 pm

"I know how it sounds but it's the truth, I don't have the slightest idea of what got into me before, I just know that for some reason I started to feel really annoyed with the Princess for no reason..." She explained.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Anika looked back on the conversation at the dinner table and attempted to recall everyone's words, which wasn't too difficult as it happened five minutes ago. As she looked over both the princess and Xana's dialogue in particular, it came to her. "I think...I think you were getting a bit jealous."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:07 pm

"Huh?" That surprised Xana "Jaleous? Mmm... I guess I never got jaleous before so I couldn't tell... But now that you mention it..." Realising of what happened Xana facepalmed and groaned "Agh, did I really acted like such a child and got jaleous?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:10 pm

"Ahh...don't worry about it," Anika urged. "It didn't get out of hand or anything, right?" She held Xana's face and held her gaze. "You don't have to worry about things like that. The only one I'm interested in like that is you~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:16 pm

Xana negated with her head "I kept ditching that voice telling me to say awful things, still I think I'll apologize to the Princess tomorrow..." She admited.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:17 pm

"I don't think you have to apologize for what's not been said," Anika told her. "You had the emotional maturity to keep it all in, so don't sweat it."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:28 pm

"Thanks Ani and don't worry, I'll make sure to keep that annoying voice completely muted, damn this was easier when I didn't had my own body..." She ended up with a joke.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:30 pm

"Oh yeah, you keep mentioning that," Anika asked Xana, referring to her former lack of a personal body. "What do you mean by that?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 pm

"Oh right, you didn't knew... You'll see, this body is only a temporal vessel, thanks to Adri's magic and my own I'm able to keep it for a week, after that I have to return to the Sanctuary or I'll lose it and return to the same body as my sisters, oh right forgot to mention it, me and my sisters shared the same body, it's like we treat each other as sister but you could say we are three fragments of the same person... My little sister, Ix, is the soul, the older Dixi, the body, and I would be the mind, it's kinda weird to explain." Xana chuckled.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:46 pm

"Really?! But, wait...if you're the mind, is it okay to be away from your sisters?" Anika asked with clear concern.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 pm

"Yeah, I mean, from the original us, I kept the memories, Dixi the appearance and Ix the behavior, but after that, the three of us are our own person." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next