Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marisa the Succubust

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Marisa the Succubust Empty
PostSubject: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:42 am

Appearance: A beautiful woman, with long blue hair with pink highlights, captivating red eyes, and inviting cherry pink lips. She wares a white blouse, a short blue skirt, and pink and black striped stockings.

But her most eye catching feature is definitely her breasts, which strain against her top and threaten to spill out at any moment. Unconfined, each one is easily larger than her head.

Description: Marisa is the leader of a Midara gang that had successfully taken over a village by starving them and then having her draw out its defenders while her companions went to town. She's a cunning, confident diva who shows no concern for humans and will do whatever it takes to ensure victory. Despite this, she does have some standards; namely that if her opponent is under 18, she'll let them go after she's had her fun.

Her breasts are her pride and joy, eagerly boasting about them whenever she gets the chance. She takes great pleasure in dominating her opponents with them, both mentally and physically.

Abilities:

Boobs of Steel(Passive): "Heh, didn't feel a thing." Marisa's marvelous mammaries are more then just for show. They're also impervious to all forms of damage. (Any attack that hits Marisa has a chance to bounce harmlessly off of her boobs, negating all damage)

Hypnotits(Passive): "Like what you see, hun?~" Marisa's bouncing breast are very distracting. Drawing the eye and disrupting concentration. (Every turn, Marisa has chance to passively Charm her opponents.)

Too Sexy For Her Shirt(Passive): "My girls really don't like being held back." Marisa ample bosom is hard to contain. All it takes is a tiny tear and her bountiful bust bursts free. (Whenever Boobs of Steel and Hypnotits make a combined total of two Crit Successes, Marisa shirt breaks, granting her the Topless status. While Topless, Hypnotits is upgraded to also do 1 Willpower damage and will always succeed against foes weak to Breasts)

Boobie Upper: "So you want to touch them that badly?" Marisa swings her body, slamming her breasts into her opponents chin in a devastating uppercut. Then gravity takes hold, forcing her breasts to smash against their head from above. (Two hit attack. First hit has a chance to Daze, the second hit has a chance to Down.)

Breast Hammer: "Quit crowding!" Marisa spins on her heel, slamming her massive mammaries into all nearby opponents, sending them flying (Close range AoE, inflicts Down on hit.)

Breast Impact: "Ready or not, here we come!~" Marisa lunges at her opponent slamming her breasts into their face and smashing their head into a wall or the ground. (Heavy Physical Damage. Opponent is both Dazed and trapped in a Breast Smother.)

Pinning Kiss: "I can't let the girls have all the fun. Now, can I?" Marisa backs her opponent against a wall, then leans in, pressing her boobs against the target as she gives them a kiss. (Bind)

Breast Pillow: "Nighty, night~." Marisa's lips give off a soft glow as she kisses her target, causing them to feel drowsy. They slump forward and rest their head on her boobs, nuzzling against the softness. (Inflicts Drowsy, causing a penalty to all hit and dodge rolls)

An Invitation: "Come on, you know you want to." Marisa traces a finger down her cleavage as she taunts her opponent, causing them to give into lust and dive head first into her mountainous mammaries. (Inflicts Breast Smother. Can only be used if target is Charmed. Higher success rate if target has less then 50% Willpower remaining.)

Marisa's Mammary Milk(An Invitation Follow up): "Drink up. I got plenty." Marisa guides her captivated opponent's mouth to her nipple, upon which they instinctively start to suckle. The taste of her milk can only be described as 'pleasure' and saps the drinker's will to resist her bosom. (Increases the damage over time from being Breast Smothered by one.)

Let's Compare(Female only): "I'm not sure but I think mine are bigger. Hehe." Marisa pulls her opponent into a bone crushing hug and begins rubbing her breasts against her opponents. (Bind. Deals more damage based on the difference in breast size. Chance to inflict Breast Envy, making her opponent more likely to trigger Boobs of Steel for the rest of the fight)

In Between the Mountainous Mammeries is the Valley of Heaven. (Male only) (Automatic KO) "Aw~ you just want to give your little man some time with my girls don't you?" Marisa takes notice of the bulge in her victims pants. She'll kneel down and give it a quick peck before grabbing his waist and pulling him against her titanic tits.  With manhood trapped inside her womanly flesh, he's helpless as she begins rubbing her breasts against his shaft. Her mammary massage is slow and gentle, almost painfully so. Eventually he'll give into lust and begin thrusting his hips, desperately trying to fuck her breasts. Once he's blown his load, he'll collapse to the ground. "You might be done with my girls, but they're certainly not done with you." Now entirely helpless, he can do nothing as she lies down on top of him and lowers her breasts on to his face, smothering him until he passes out.

(Will only use on guys 18 or older. Can be used at any point the victim has an erection. Gives Trait: Memories of the Succubust*)

Once Marisa has claimed victory, she'll drag any opponents 18 or older back to her village. Once there, she'll either give them to one of the younger Midara to practice on, or send them over to Ms. Miranda's Marvelous Midara Inn  If she's taken a fancy to them though, she'll take them for her own and grant them the pleasure of worshiping her and "her girls" until they can work up the willpower to escape.

*Not sure what I want "Memories of the Succubust" to do. Either it brings back memories of Marisa whenever a Midara attacks using her breasts, distracting the poor guy and making him unable to dodge such attacks. Or, it gives them a fetish for Marisa's Bust, taking more damage from her tits, but reducing the damage taken from other Midara's breasts.

------------

Hey, everyone. It's been a while. Thought I'd write this up to give you guys a welcome back present as well as try to get back into the swing of things.

What do ya'll think?

Last edited by PieForPi on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:57 am

excelent work, i would like to face her

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:56 am

I'd love to fight her

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:59 am

The former effect of Memories of the Succubus would utterly devastate Ferro XD

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 7:35 pm

So,during her recent two-on-one against Shiro and Xana, it has been brought to my attention the Marisa's moveset is mainly some form of bind.

Would anyone like to offer suggestions for non-binding moves to be added to her moveset?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 pm

maybe a move based on breastfeeding ?

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Updated her with a new Passive. It doesn't really change anything, It's just officially explaining a mechanic that's come up in most, if not all, of her fights.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:06 pm

agreed on breastfeeding
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:15 pm

maybe she kisses them and temporarily gets a bigger bust?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:24 pm

She's perfectly happy with the current size of her girls, and wouldn't change them for anything.

As for breastfeeding... I don't know. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:25 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 pm

maybe a tit massage on their arm/attacking appendage as a sort of counter move?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 12:03 am

Added a new ability thanks to her time with Fred.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Owo Wouldn't mind fighting her. X//3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust   Marisa the Succubust Empty

Back to top Go down

Marisa the Succubust
Page 1 of 1