Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield Empty
PostSubject: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:29 am

The bountiful bosom of the Succubust bounced with each step she took on her daily stroll. Things had been going great recently! Lots of fresh humans had been coming to Cupidity, one was even half midara, so he wasn't as inherently pathetic!

Speaking of fresh humans. Marisa eyed a woman walking down the road. She had long black hair with yellow eyes and was wearing a white shirt, and open black coat and short shorts.

The midara giggled as she strut her way over to the newcomer.

----

Ground Rules:
1. 15 and under and 85 and over are considered Crits. If they're odds, they're Crit Fails, if they're evens, they're Crit Successes.
2. HP has been simplified, so no matter if an attack deals Stamina or Willpower damage, it will serve as a blow to their main pool of health.

Marisa the Succubust

Abilities:

Abilities:

Boobs of Steel(Passive): "Heh, didn't feel a thing." Marisa's marvelous mammaries are more then just for show. They're also impervious to all forms of damage. (Any attack that hits Marisa has a chance to bounce harmlessly off of her boobs, negating all damage)

Hypnotits(Passive): "Like what you see, hun?~" Marisa's bouncing breast are very distracting. Drawing the eye and disrupting concentration. (Every turn, Marisa has chance to passively Charm her opponents.)

Boobie Upper: "So you want to touch them that badly?" Marisa swings her body, slamming her breasts into her opponents chin in a devastating uppercut. Then gravity takes hold, forcing her breasts to smash against their head from above. (Two hit attack. First hit has a chance to Daze, the second hit has a chance to Down.)

Breast Hammer: "Quit crowding!" Marisa spins on her heel, slamming her massive mammaries into all nearby opponents, sending them flying (Close range AoE, inflicts Down on hit.)

Breast Impact: "Ready or not, here we come!~" Marisa lunges at her opponent slamming her breasts into their face and smashing their head into a wall or the ground. (Heavy Physical Damage. Opponent is both Dazed and trapped in a Breast Smother.)

Pinning Kiss: "I can't let the girls have all the fun. Now, can I?" Marisa backs her opponent against a wall, then leans in, pressing her boobs against the target as she gives them a kiss. (Bind)

Breast Pillow: "Nighty, night~." Marisa's lips give off a soft glow as she kisses her target, causing them to feel drowsy. They slump forward and rest their head on her boobs, nuzzling against the softness. (Inflicts Drowsy, causing a penalty to all hit and dodge rolls)

An Invitation: "Come on, you know you want to." Marisa traces a finger down her cleavage as she taunts her opponent, causing them to give into lust and dive head first into her mountainous mammaries. (Inflicts Breast Smother. Can only be used if target is Charmed. Higher success rate if target has less then 50% Willpower remaining.)

Let's Compare(Female only): "I'm not sure but I think mine are bigger. Hehe." Marisa pulls her opponent into a bone crushing hug and begins rubbing her breasts against her opponents. (Bind. Deals more damage based on the difference in breast size. Chance to inflict Breast Envy, making her opponent more likely to trigger Boobs of Steel for the rest of the fight)

In Between the Mountainous Mammeries is the Valley of Heaven. (Male only) (Automatic KO) "Aw~ you just want to give your little man some time with my girls don't you?" Marisa takes notice of the bulge in her victims pants. She'll kneel down and give it a quick peck before grabbing his waist and pulling him against her titanic tits. With manhood trapped inside her womanly flesh, he's helpless as she begins rubbing her breasts against his shaft. Her mammary massage is slow and gentle, almost painfully so. Eventually he'll give into lust and begin thrusting his hips, desperately trying to fuck her breasts. Once he's blown his load, he'll collapse to the ground. "You might be done with my girls, but they're certainly not done with you." Now entirely helpless, he can do nothing as she lies down on top of him and lowers her breasts on to his face, smothering him until he passes out.

(Will only use on guys 18 or older. Can be used at any point the victim has an erection. Gives Trait: Memories of the Succubust*)

~~~VS~~~

Dixi Seafield

Abilities:

• Ki: Since she lost her gauntlets, Dixi has adapted to a new style of combat to compensate the lack of said weapon, she now can gather Ki as she fights and use it to empower her attacks, and reach a empowered state, similar to her, now lost, Mastered Blood Cain.
Each turn, Dixi gains 1 Ki point, each normal move makes her gain 1 Ki points, except Flash Spirit.

• Burning Fighter: When Dixi’s stamina or willpower reaches critical levels (<10) her fighting spirit explodes, increasing her power (+1 of damage) and unlocking new abilities for her as well as all her moves, except the exclusives of this mode, has a chance to set her opponent on fire.

• Heartbreaker: When fighting alongside Yumi or Jennifer, Dixi gains +1 on her next attack each time someone deals damage to them, she gains +2 of damage permanently when one of the two is defeated, except against Yumi or Jennifer themselves. When fighting AGAINST them, Dixi receives +2 of damage from Yumi or Jennifer plus is more vulnerable to charm (Charm rolls of 50 or higher are considered success.)

Special States

• Burn: Deals 1 point of damage every turn, the enemy on fire can try to put it off every turn without consuming his action.
Moves:

• Flash Spirit: Dixi channels her power to gather Ki, effects change depending on the results of the roll, Failure -> No Ki gain, Success -> 2 Ki charges, Crit Success -> 3 Ki charges and 1 extra Ki charge per turn for 3 turns.

• Rebellion Flash: Dixi elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 2 points of damage plus 1 if the energy wave hits. Improved -> Burning Spirit, if Dixi spends 3 Ki points, instead of an elbow Dixi punches her opponent with a fist filled with energy and then teleports above the opponent blasting them with a massive energy blast. 6 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

• Pressure Sign: Dixi taunts her opponent, gesturing with her arm to attack her. If Dixi is hit by any attack during that moment, she will teleport behind her opponent and kick them, dealing 3 points of damage. Improved -> Ki Blade Slash, if Dixi spends 3 Ki points, she can continue the attack after the kick, focusing the Ki on her hand, she can create a blade made of pure Ki, she then will rush after her opponent slashing him with said blade, deals 5 points of damage.

• Vortex Crusher: Dixi spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot of damage and sending them flying away. 2 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent. Improved -> Spirit Legacy, if Dixi spends 4 Ki points she empowers her fist with Ki, starting a combo of attacks, finishing with a powerful punch sending her opponent away. 4 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown, stuns her opponent.

• Final Revenger: Dixi grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Dixi flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 4 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown, chance to leave the opponent on the floor. Improved -> Absolute Avenger, if Dixi spends 4 Ki points, she continues the attack after the double axe with a punch filled with energy. 6 points of stamina damage, 4 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

• Riot Javelin: Dixi puts her hand forward and charges a blue energy sphere. Then, she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. Requires 3 Ki points 8 points of stamina damage and 7 turns cooldown, can be used when Dixi is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 8 points of self-damage and no Ki cost. Improved -> Tyrant Lancer, if Dixi spends 5 Ki points and Riot Javelin misses, Dixi rushes towards the ball and punches it transforming the ball into a blast of energy. Same damage and CD as Riot Javelin, just a reroll.

• Banshee Blast: Dixi gathers Ki on the tip of her fingers before firing five blasts towards her opponent, deal 1 point of damage per blast, requires 2 Ki points.

• Heat Phalanx: Dixi starts the attack by slamming her right fist into the palm of her left hand, engulfs her fist in her Ki making it look like it’s engulfed by fire and then delivers a powerful uppercut to his opponent, deals 3 points of damage and has a chance to burn her target. 3 turns cooldown. Improved -> Final Heat Phalanx, unlike the normal move, this time her Ki is much more concentrated making it look more like a raging fire, and this time she delivers the punch directly to her target’s chest with a power much bigger than before, deals 5 points of damage and has a chance to burn her target, consumes 2 Ki points.

• Crimson Blaze: Once Dixi reaches 10 to 15 Ki points she can transform into a more powerful form, her aura become a blazing red color and her hair and eyes takes a bright red color, while she's on this form, Dixi's attacks are much more powerful, dealing +2 points of damage per attack (This bonus doesn’t apply to Improved moves), this form also consumes Dixi's Ki at 2 points per turn, she also gains access to her most powerful attacks while on this form.

Team moves

• Rebellion Dance: Dixi focus her ki into her hands, creating two blades made of ki, meanwhile, Yumi slash their target 3 times dealing 2 point of damage per hit, each successful attack results on the same number of slashes, this time delivered by Dixi's ki blades, dealing 2 point of damage per hit.

• Vortex Thrust: This move can only be used if Ferro is a party member and he's armed, Dixi spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away towards Ferro who smash him/her twice before sending him/her flying. 4 points of damage from Dixi and 3 points for each of Ferro's hits. 7 turns cooldown.

Crimson Blaze exclusive moves

• Burst of Embers: Dixi charges up her aura and rushes towards her opponent delivering a power punch surrounded by powerful flames, this attack can’t be improved spending Ki, instead, it deals 1 X (Ki point /2), this attack doesn’t generate Ki either, burns the opponent. 3 turns cooldown.

• Rising Fire: Just as Burst of Embers, but this time, before the impact, Dixi uppercuts her opponent and then throws a kick, sending them flying away, just for Dixi to appear behind him and deliver a punch sending them to the ground accompanied by a fireball, deals 6 points of damage, burns the opponent. 4 turns cooldown.

• Rebellion Edge: Dixi rushes towards her opponent, delivering a powerful combo of hits, sending them away with a kick just to follow with a Ki powered punch, then she stops and gathers Ki on her hands, creating two blades of pure Ki, and slashing her opponent with them, the contact of both blades creates a powerful explosion, dealing 10 points of damage to her opponent but depleting Dixi's Ki reserves completely and leaving her open for incoming attacks for 1 turn, this move requires to have at least 6 Ki points.

• Arondight Overload: Allowing Ix to take control of their sword arm, she will grab her sword and then Dixi will add some of her power to the blade mixing light energy and Ki and releasing a powerful energy wave in front of her that will deal damage to her enemies and heal her allies (4 points of stamina damage to enemies, recovers 4 points of willpower/stamina to allies). This attack can be used only ONCE per battle and having Blazing Heart activated.

Burning Fighter exclusive moves

• Unrelenting Fire: Dixi’s fire rages on as she rushes towards her opponent delivering a burning combination of punches, finishing with a powerful blast, dealing heavy damage and reducing their defenses for a while, deals 4 points of damage, set the enemy on fire and increases the damage the target receives by 1 for 2 turns. 5 turns cooldown.

• Burning Dragon: This attack is Dixi’s ultimate counter, Dixi flaming aura explodes as she rushes and beats her opponent with a series of punches and kicks, then she throws them into the air with a uppercut, just to follow them and send them back to the ground with a earth-shattering punch covered in her flames, deals as much damage as (30 - health) / 2 if it misses, she takes the damage, set’s the opponent on fire and can be used ONLY ONCE.

Marisa: 30 Stamina
Dixi: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:36 am

"I wonder where Ferro went..." Dixi had been sent to look after Ferro since he had been gone for a while now, she wondered around his last location, hoping to find some clue of his whereabouts "Are you sure you are ready to fight again? You were wounded pretty badly recently, have your arms healed?" Xana tagged along with her, since she was worried about her older sister not being in top condition.

"It's okay, Xana, my arms are healed, I might not have my gauntlets but this is just finding where the heck that knucklehead went to, I don't think we'll need to fight." Dixi replied "Fine, but if you need help switch with me, alright?" Dixi nodded "Very well, I'll swap places with you if necessary." She added, agreeing with her sister before keep looking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:49 am

"Hello." Marisa greeted as she approached the distracted human. "You are in in Cupidity territory. Please come back to the village peacefully. "The midara puffed out her chest "Or my girls here will shave to subdue you with force!"

(Hypnotits -roll 8- Crit Success!)

Suddenly, the Succubust's shirt ripped open, revealing her breasts, each bigger than the human women's head, in their full glory. "Oh, it looks like their feeling eager today!"

(Marisa is now Topless! Hypnotits now deals Willpower damage! Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Marisa: 30 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 29 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

"What were you saying about no fighting today?" Dixi shaked her head, the midara's breasts sure catched her off guard "I have no ill intentions, I'm part midara, I'm just looking for my friend, he should have passed around here." Dixi replied to the busty woman "You might have seen him, tall, white hair wearing a sleeveless red shirt and carrying a staff?"

"Dix, you should really keep your guard up, she seem like the kind of midara that thinks humans are inferiors... I really despise them, they give us midara a bad name..." Xana kept talking inside of Dixi's head, but the brawler decided to ignore her.

(Break charm: 58 - Success!)

Dixi: 29 Willpower + Ki: 1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:11 pm

"Oh, him!" Marisa replied with a laugh that made her bosom bounce. "He was so forward! He didn't even bother to learn my name before asking my girls here to take care of his little man."

(Hypnotits - roll 28- Success!)

(Dixi takes damage and is Charmed!)

Dixi: 28 Willpower + Ki: 1 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Again, those breasts were hypnotic, Dixi felt her gaze attracted to them again, shaking her head, trying to clear her mind, the woman's words put her on guard "I hope it was with his consent and not by the use of your midara charm." She replied starting to distrust the woman in front of her "Oh right, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Dixi Seafield, can you tell me where he is now, miss..." She asked hoping to learn Ferro's whereabouts as well as the name of the woman.

(Break Charm: 2 - Crit Success!)

Dixi: 28 Willpower + Ki: 2

(I guess, she's immune to hypnotits next turn? Or it rolls with disadvantage?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:24 pm

"I am Marisa, leader of Cupidity." The Succubust said with a bow. "And does it matter? His superior Midara half had already expressed interest in visiting my village before then."

(Hypnotits -roll 90, 54- Success!) (I rolled with the disadvantage because of Topless)

(Dixi takes damage and is Charmed!)

Dixi: 27 Willpower + Ki: 2 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:28 pm

"Shiro? And what is that of superior? Humans and midara are equals, that kind of thinking is what keeps creating wars and conflict." Dixi replied, again, the midara's breasts catching her attention and once again, she shaked her head trying to clear her thoughts, but this time she wasn't so lucky "Focus Dix, don't let her charm you." Xana was right, the moment she let this woman charm her, she would be playing her game "Where is this Cupidity? And I hope you didn't do anything to him.

(Break Charm: 55 - Failure!)

Dixi: 27 Willpower + Ki: 3 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:44 pm

"Equals, really?" Marisa sneered at the notion. "Humans are pathetic creatures, who foolishly resist the pleasure we offer them. How can I not look down on those worms who would deny their own happiness?"

(Hypnotits -roll 48- Success!)

(Dixi takes 1 damage +1 more damage from being Charmed!)

Dixi: 25 Willpower + Ki: 3 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Xana let out a sigh "I knew it, she's one of those, watch out with what you sa-" This time, Dixi got rid of the charm by sheer anger, she didn't liked when humans saw midaras as inferior and viceversa, she wasn't going to let this go without reply "Humans aren't pathetic, if they resist the pleasure you offer is because you FORCE them against their wills, as human and as a midara I can't stand such mindset!" That was it, Dixi took a fighting stance, she was going to teach this woman some humility.

"Oh well, here she goes... Remember Dix, info first, and if you need help, switch with me." But Dixi was too pissed off to listen.

(Break Charm: 4 - Crit Success!)

Dixi: 25 Willpower + Ki: 4
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 12:55 pm

"So getting beaten by my girls, it is then!" Marisa stated as she swung her breasts at Dixi

(Boobie Upper -roll 65, 43- 2 Failures!)

The half-midara leapt back and avoided both swings of her opponents ample bosom.

(Hypnotits - roll 29- Failure!)

Dixi: 25 Willpower + Ki: 4
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Dixi jumped back right on time to evade the attack "Sorry, but I have no intention on letting a hag with sags beat me, instead, I'll show you some humility, you need it badly!" Dixi had enough of this woman's ego, she rushed towards her, spinning with her elbow in front, smashing Marisa and sending her flying against a nearby tree "And that's just the appetizer!"

(Boobs of Steel: 27, 77 - Failure!)
(Vortex Crusher: 78 - Success! Stun roll: 40 - Success!)

Marisa: 28 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 25 Willpower + Ki: 6

Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:14 pm

(You forgot to roll for Boobs of Steel)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:15 pm

(Oh sorry, I'll edit)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:16 pm

(Also a little question, if the roll is even is a success on BoS and if it's odd the attack goes through? Okay, just saw it on the Ferro one.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:19 pm

(Yeah, even on the Boobs of Steel roll negates the attack. Odd and Marisa gets hit.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 pm

(Alright, fixed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 pm

"Cheeky little brat." Marsia muttered as she pushed herself off of the tree.

(Marisa is stunned and can't act this round!)

(Hypnotits -roll 60- Success!)

(Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Marisa: 28 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 24 Willpower + Ki: 6

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Dixi had a smug smile on her face, her gaze was slightly attracted to Marisa's breasts but she managed to keep her cool as she started to taunt the succubust with a come at me kind of motion "What's wrong? Can't match a 'inferior human'? Or are you going to put the excuse that I'm not completely human?"

(Pressure Sign: 90 - Crit Success! The heck is going on today with the crits?)

Marisa: 28 Stamina + Topless 
Dixi: 24 Willpower + Ki: 8 + Charmed + Counter
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Marisa growled as she lunged at her opponent.

(Breast Impact -roll 9-Auto-Fail due to Counter!)

Dixi sidestepped out of the way, and kicked  Marisa as she passed. The Succubust was went crashing into a tree boobs first. The impact felled the tree while Marisa bounce back and landed on her feet.
(Hypnotits -roll 10- Crit Success!) (No idea what to do for the crit since Marisa has already been rendered Topless.)

"Slippery little thing, ain't ya?" Marisa said as she turned to face her opponent once more.

Marisa: 25 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 23 Willpower + Ki: 8 + Charmed

Last edited by PieForPi on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

(Dixi was using her counter, it triggers the moment someone attacks her, so no need to roll for the breast impact since it was auto countered, she would be stunned by the counter tho)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:53 pm

(Alright, edited.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:58 pm

"So much fat is making you slow!" She replied before rushing towards Marisa with her fist engulfed in energy, as she delivered a punch right to her stomach, sending her back to the tree.

Energy started to crackle around Dixi, it seemed like her energy was starter to increase to higher levels.

(Boobs of Steel: 91 - Failure!)
(Heat Phalanx: 56 - Success! Roll for burn: 33 - Failure!)

Marisa: 22 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 23 Willpower + Ki: 10 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Marias panted as she forced herself off of the tree. "You keep insulting my girls. I wonder if your jealous? Upset I could satisfy your friend in a way you couldn't?"

(MArisa is stunned and can't act this turn.)

(Hypnotits -roll 36- Success!)

Marisa: 22 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 22 Willpower + Ki: 10 + Charmed

(Just realized something. Should I have been adding the bonus Charm damage to the Hypnotits damage?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm

(Don't know, it's passive damage so I don't know if it should increase the damage with the charm)

"Sorry to disappoint you, but he's just a friend, unlike you, I don't force others to have sex, besides he has a girlfriend and so do I!" This woman was starting to piss her off to limits no one should, she readied herself to strike again before unleashing a powerful combo starting with an elbow, then a kick and finishing with an energy blast, sadly, it seemed like all her attack was blocked by... her chest? "Oh, so that fat actually works as a shield?"

(Boobs of Steel: 16 - Success!)

Marisa: 22 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 22 Willpower + Ki: 12 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield Empty

Back to top Go down

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next