Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  Empty
PostSubject: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 10:42 pm

Dixi was strolling a large, bustling town looking for a way to occupy herself. The streets were flooding with people, and each street had a dozen more shops and businesses vying for their attention and business. She saw a tavern that looked like it was very active with patrons filing in and out swiftly. As the fighter drew closer, she could make out the sound of commotion coming from inside.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:50 am

The fighting noises attracted Dixi's attention. She was always up for a good fight and she knew that tabern brawls were pretty common in towns like these. By the commotion from this one though, she could swear it was a pretty big one, with many people involved. Maybe it would be a good idea to intervene before someone was actually hurt beyond help. With that thought in mind, Dixi rushed into the tabern.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:58 am

When she looked inside, Dixi was almost instantly hit in the head by a flying mug of beer. The cause of the commotion was a lady fistfighting a small group of both men and midara who seemed to have had a drink or three too many. Her blond hair and swift fists appeared to burn with energy as she knocked them out one by one, making it look almost too easy. The bartender seemed unbothered, he seemed to be a okay with this woman subduing these people and kicking them out. Most of the noise wasn't the fight itself, but the onlookers cheering for the show.... although it was unclear whether they appreciated the display of strength, or the bombshell's body as her tits shook with every strike.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:15 am

Dixi catched the mug as it flew close to her, placing it on a table nearby. She was impressed that the whole commotion was a woman against an entire group. She seemed to be handling herself pretty well but still, one against a whole group felt a bit unfair. Without second thoughts, Dixi joined the brawl, taking the woman's side by instantaneously knocking down a guy who snuck behind the blonde with a single punch. "Mind if I join in?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:27 am

"Go ahead, but I don't need help with this." She answered without taking her eyes off of the disruptive rabble. With the two working together, any patron who wanted to pick a fight got one..... that they immediately lost. The brawl lasted only another minute before the drunks were either unconscious or sent packing. Dixi and the busty brawler stood victorious and received applause from the behaving customers for a while. Before long, the mess got cleaned up and business returned to normal.

"Thanks, I was getting bored with those pushovers. What's your name? I'm Yang." The blond woman greeted Dixi, sitting at the bar to finish her drink.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:38 am

Once the fight was over, Dixi stretched her arms. That was some good exercise. "Name's Dixi. Nice to meet you, Yang." Dixi sat down next to Yang at the bar. "So how did that happen? Some dunks trying to get lucky?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:51 am

"No, surprisingly. The guys were making a fuss with the midara, getting 'lucky' with each other. Barkeep told em to knock it off, and they didn't feel like listening. I was going to stay out of it, but one of them yanked at my hair for some reason. You were there for the rest." Yang casually explained, giving her arms a stretch as well after downing her drink. "Good to meet you, Dixi. We made those jokers 'punch-drunk' didn't we?" She joked with a cheeky smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:01 am

"We sure did. Looks like you know how to handle yourself in a fight and pack a punch. Pretty impressive." She was pretty impressed in how the blonde had handle herself in that fight, even if they were just a bunch of drunks, there were a lot of them
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:07 am

"Same to you. You know, I've been itching for a good fight lately, but I haven't been able to find one. Feel like having a spar?" She asked her new friend, turning to her for her answer. Upon closer look, Dixi could see how charming she was. Easy on the eyes would be a gross understatement.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:10 am

The blonde sure was attractive but Dixi was more interested in the spar offer. She seemed like a strong opponent and it could prove a good time to unwind a little. "A spar huh? Sure, why not. I have been itching for a good fight as well."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:17 am

"Awesome! Now, we need to find a good place to fight. I doubt this guy wants his bar wrecked a second time." Yang said as the bartender spoke up.

"I don't. I appreciate the help earlier, but I've had enough headaches for one night. There's plenty of secluded alleyways and parking lots in this part of town. I'm sure one of them can work." He gave them some friendly advice in return for their assistance with the drunks.

Yang thanked him for the tip and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:22 am

"Good point." Dixi nodded at the barman's tip and followed Yang outside. The blonde was right and, if Dixi was to unwind, they would need an open place because they would be ruckus.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:30 am

The pair of fighters arrived at an empty lot perfectly suitable for their purposes. Yang stood at one end of it then turned to Dixi. "Okay, I'm ready when you are. No holding back, show me what you can do!" She shouted, raising her fists and hyping herself up.

Dixi: 30 Stamina
Yang: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:36 am

Dixi made a little stretch before cracking her knuckles before she took a combat stance. "Alright, let's get this show on the road." Yang wasn't the only one hyping herself, Dixi was ready and fired up already after seeing the blonde in action. She took a time to focus her energy, her Ki gathering around her and preparing for a good fight.

(Spirit Charge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:41 am

Spirit Charge (Auto)
One-Two Strike (16,30) 2 Success

That time was all Yang needed to suddenly close the gap and deliver two jabs to Dixi's face. While she did manage to coalesce her Ki, that didn't help her with being decked right off the bat.

Dixi: 28 Stamina, 1 Ki, Ki Charge (1/3)
Yang: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:45 am

Those were some solid punches, not enough to intimidate her though. "Is that the best you got? Come and give it your all!" She taunted the blond while taking a defensive position.

(Pressure Sign)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:55 am

Pressure Sign (50) Success
Rising Dragon (Countered)

The hot blond attempted to oblige, making another beeline right for Dixi and swinging a fist at her jaw. However, her opponent was prepared for this. Yang's arm got caught as she threw her punch and Dixi threw her onto ground. "Ooh, not bad." The Huntress praised as she stood back up.

Dixi: 28 Stamina, 2 Ki, Ki Charge (2/3)
Yang: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:10 am

"You are not half bad either." Out of courtesy, Dixi waited for Yang to get back on her feet before aiming to deliver a high kick.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:17 am

Basic Attack (56) Success
Rising Dragon (38) Success, Downed (8 ) Success

Yang was watching Dixi's moves, perhaps a little too closely as she took the kick to the side of her face. In retaliation, she threw out another uppercut and hit her opponent in the jaw, sprawling them out on the floor.

Dixi: 26 Stamina, 5 Ki, Downed
Yang: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:27 am

Dixi rubbed her jaw from her position on the ground. "Not bad."

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:29 am

Get Up (18) Success

"Thanks, but I'm sure we're both just getting warmed up." Yang replied with a smile and wink. She returned Dixi's courtesy and let her get up without any trouble.

Dixi: 26 Stamina, 5 Ki
Yang: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:37 am

"Good point there." Once back on her feet. Dixi took a deep breath and then she retook her fighting stance. "Don't hold back, Yang. Show me everything you got!" With some quick footplay, Dixi lunged forwards to deliver a hook at Yang.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:47 am

Basic Attack (82) Success
Booby Bump (32) Success

Yang attempted to keep up with Dixi's moves, but wasn't able to stop herself from getting hooked in the face. Before she even finished reeling from the punch, she suddenly jumped at her opponent. The blond's prodigious rack squished against Dixi's face, giving Yang ample opportunity to jab her in the gut and force her back. "Be careful what you wish for. Unless..., that's exactly what you wanted." She teased as she made it clear that seduction wasn't out of the question for this fight.

Dixi: 24 Stamina, 7 Ki
Yang: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:58 am

Dixi blushed slightly from the feeling of Yang's chest, she had noticed she was going around showing off her cleavage but wasn't expecting her to use it as a weapon to deliver a jab to her gut. "Can't say I was expecting that but I suppose it's a valid tactic." The jab to the gut quickly took care of her blush. She took a deep breath and started to focus on her Ki once again.

(Spirit Charge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:05 am

Spirit Charge (Auto)
Marvelous Suns (83) Fail

"Don't tell me you're not a fan" Yang jested as she leaned forward, letting more of her tits come into view. Dixi didn't let herself get distracted and further honed her Ki, steadily raising her strength.

Dixi: 24 Stamina, 8 Ki, Spirit Charge (1/3)
Yang: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next