Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:13 pm

Test was wandering the open road when he arrived at a small town for a little pit stop. There weren't any worthwhile jobs in store here, but there was a fighting ring that was the hamlet's major attraction. In lieu of large tournaments, they periodically hosted exhibition matches and had signs posted looking for new fighters. It seemed very familiar to the arena in Rollatia, but smaller in scale.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:15 pm

The posters caught his eye. As soon as he was checked in to an inn Test went to inquire about fighting a round or two at the arena.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:25 pm

A well-built man clad in chainmail was the owner and organizer, and looked like he was a frequent in the arena as well. "Sure thing. 20 Gold per fight, and 30 instead if you win. We're having a little 'grudge match' event today, where contenders get to meet the others before the fights start and choose who they match up with. Of course, you both need to be willing, so part of the battle is convincing the right opponent to face you if you're trying to win." The man explained as he asked Test for his name and/or ring name to get him signed up.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:41 pm

"Sounds interesting. You can put me down as Test." The adventurer replied. Looking forward to some good natured pre-bout smack talk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:51 pm

"Got it. Good luck, fight hard, and have fun." The organized told him as he showed Test the way to the waiting area. There were about 2 dozen contenders, most of them immersed in conversation or talking smack to each other. There were a variety of midara and adventurers alike, making conversation, sharing smack talk, and looking for their rivals. A few pairs seemed to have already matched up.

"My lips will make you squeal.", "I think we're evenly matched", "You're so my type.", "Hey, wanna match up with me?" And so on and so forth buzzed through Test's ears until he noticed something a little odd. It seemed a single woman had 4 other contenders vying for her, and 1 of them was even a midara!
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:02 am

Test went to see who this immensely popular woman was. Even if he couldn't get her to face him he was at least curious as to why she was getting so much attention.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:07 am

When Test saw the woman, the reason why she was popular was self evident: she was a total bombshell. Long blonde hair, toned figure, big tits, and a revealing outfit. The blonde wasn't interested in any of their offers, saying she wanted a more competitive fight. The interested parties gradually gave up their proposals and paired up with each other, leaving Test alone with her. "What, you wanna fight me, too?" She asked him, a bit annoyed but trying not to take it out on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:09 am

"I'd be more then happy to. I'm always up for a challenge." Test said, gesturing towards his sparring staff. "I can only hope that I'm worthy of your time."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:14 am

The woman looked him up and down carefully to size him up, then cracked a smile. "Well, at least you have better manners than the others. I'll give you your challenge, but you better give me one in return." She told him as she took him to the registry and they signed up together. "Nice to meet you, Test."
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:16 am

"I promise to fight for as long and as hard as I can. Pleasure to meet you as well miss?" Test said, trailing off as he politely prodded for her name.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:26 am

"It's Yang, didn't you see me write it down?" She asked with a little laugh. "Or were you looking somewhere else?" Yang winked at him and pulled on Test's hand. Sitting him down so she could sit next to him and wait for their match to start.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:31 am

Test waited right beside her. "So what brings you to this arena?" He asked, making idle conversation as they awaited their match.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:41 am

"Strolling through town, I'm supposed to meet one of my friends here. I got bored, I'm hoping I can get a good fight here. You?" Yang answered him and shot the question right back. She leaned forward in her seat a bit, inadvertently giving Test an angle to look at her chest. A dangerous but enticing proposition....
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:44 am

Tests eyes shot down for a moment, lingering a little longer then intended before returning to meet her gaze. "Similar story. I was passing through town. Saw the arena and thought it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 am

"My eyes are up here, Test." Yang caught his errant look before Test caught himself, her expression made it unclear whether she was amused or annoyed. "Well, you're in for a hell of a fight if you're against me, that I can guarantee." She assured him as their turn came to enter the ring and square off. "Good luck. You're gonna need it."
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:59 am

"Good luck." Test replied. Entering the ring. Focusing his thoughts, and preparing his usual opening.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:04 am

River Stance (62,81) Success
Rising Dragon (40,2) Success, Downed (54) Success

Yang started the bout by immediately rushing at him. That made it easy for Test to strike her side with his staff, but that hit didn't deter her. She launched an uppercut into his jaw and left him floored from the impact.

Test: 28 Willpower, Downed
Yang: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:14 am

"Wow." Test said as he lay there in a daze. He was genuinely impressed. His defense wasn't perfect but it usually stopped his opponent from being able to get in close line that. His head still spinning the adventurer tried to pull himself to his feet and throw a desperate trio of warding jabs.

Get Up -> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:21 am

Get Up (55) Fail
Marvelous Suns (49,81) Fail

Test didn't quite have the strength to pick himself up yet. Luckily, Yang was still rubbing her hand on the spot where she was hit. At least he left a mark before getting sprawled out.

Test: 28 Willpower, Downed
Yang: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:22 am

Test tried to make the room stop spinning so he could figure out which way was up exactly.

Get Up -> Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:29 am

Get Up (52) Success, Triple Strike (41,16,33) 1 Success, 2 Fail
One-Two Strike (24,98) 1 Crit Success, 1 Success

Test's mind got oriented straight and he pulled himself off the ground, immediately going for a trio of attacks. Yang was taken off guard by the first blow, but she avoided the other two and countered each with a swift jab to Test's face. The spinning was starting to come back....

Test: 26 Willpower, Stunned
Yang: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:30 am

"You're good." He admitted. Holding his staff close to try and shield himself as he stumbled back from the force of the blow.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 am

Stunned
Celica Shot (69,57) Fail

"You can take a hit, and dish one out. But now, you need to work a little harder." Yang gave him some roundabout pep talk before her bracelets extended into gauntlets with cylinders lining them. She took aim and fired a shot from them, but it missed Test as he staggered suddenly to the side.

Test: 26 Willpower
Yang: 26 Stamina, 5 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:43 am

Test slipped into a ready crouch. Determined not to get staggered like that again.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:49 am

River Stance (91,10) Crit Success
Stunned

This time, Test made sure Yang was the one getting staggered. She leapt right at him, but was cut off by a staff blow to the gut. She clutched her stomach a moment before standing up and resuming the fight.

Test: 26 Willpower
Yang: 24 Stamina, 5 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test vs. Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Yang
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next