Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Yang - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:35 am

"Enjoy your reward. You earned it, my booty slave." Blake gave him her final instructions as she kept up her slow and steady grinding. Yang also began a rhythmic paizuri, rolling her boobs against Test's erection at a moderate pace.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:38 am

The pleasure was incredible. Test panted and moaned and squirmed. His devoted worship speeding up as the two woman quickly brought him to the edge. Both his heads trapped in a personal heaven of endless pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:41 am

"Nnn, such a good seat. Yang's right, I needed this. Come on, thank her for convincing me to do this by blowing your load all over her big tits." Blake was surprised he hadn't cum already. But, with a quick order and a few rubs of her ass, that could easily be fixed. Especially as Yang's titfuck kept up a consistent pace for him to be melted by.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:49 am

With a loud cry Test gave Yang's tits another huge load. Any semblance of free will or resistance disappearing in the process of releasing all his pent up lust.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:52 am

Blake and Yang kept up their combo attack without any relent. Test's face served as the catgirl's lovely seat as her friend squeezed out any climaxes he felt like building up for them. Eventually, the boy's body finally tapped out and he passed out cold. He opened his eyes to see Blake snuggled up with him, gently purring in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:03 am

Test lay still and did his best not to disturb. Last night had been amazing. The least he could do was make sure she slept well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:06 am

After a moment, Test came to realize that Yang was also cuddled up behind him. They must've stayed up later than him to be sleeping in so much. Eventually, Blake's golden eyes fluttered open. "Good morning. Did you have fun last night?" She whispered to him. Her seductive tone was gone again, but she still spoke with a faint warmth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:08 am

"Yes. It was amazing." Test said, his voice almost a squeak. Just the sound of her voice was flooding him with memories of how good it felt to be her mindless ass slave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:13 am

"Hehehe, control yourself, now. Wouldn't want to wake up Yang. Thank you for letting me do that to you. But don't tell anyone. Our little secret, okay?" Blake said as she returned to nuzzling his chest and purring. Enjoying his warmth on a chilly winter morning.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:15 am

"I promise. Feel free to do it again at any time." Test whispered. Gently wrapping his arms around the Huntress to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:18 am

"Don't tempt me, I can do it to you again right now, and I know you won't be able to stop yourself." Blake threatened him. Now, she was starting to sound like herself again. With that, Yang woke up as well.

"Nngh, that was crazy... " the blonde said as she sat up and tried to shake her head and rouse herself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:26 am

"I'm serious. I don't mind." Test replied, his offer completely genuine. "Morning Yang." He added as the blonde awoke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:31 am

"Don't mind what? Worshipping your ass again, Blake?" Yang asked out of curiosity as she pulled herself out the bed. She was butt naked as she went to put her clothes on.

Blake sighed as she gave the answer. "Yes, because I can't keep up with your libidos. By the time I want to just stretch and relax, you two are raring for more." She said. "Honestly, I don't know how you do it."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:34 am

Test didn't have an answer for her. So he focused on getting dressed instead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:38 am

Blake followed suit, but gave both of her friends a full view of her bare ass when she bent down to pick up her clothes. "Well, Yang and I should get moving on, now. It was good meeting you, Test. Be safe on the road. It's a lot harder when you're on your own." Blake told him as she got into her jumpsuit again.

"Hey, and if you see us again, feel free to say hello. Don't be a stranger, we've had much 'stranger' friends than you, so it's no worries." Yang giggled at her own joke as Blake scoffed at it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:44 am

"I promise I'll say hi." Test assured them. Happy to have met the pair. His head had gotten a bit fuzzy just watching Blake bend over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:49 am

"And, consider being less obvious when you stare at girls." The catgirl offered one final piece of advice as Yang waved goodbye and they both travelled down the road. They quickly left earshot, but Test could see that they were chatting it up happily every step of the way. After such a good fight, and an even better night, this forgettable town left the adventurer with unforgettable memories.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Yang
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5