Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit vs. Yang and Blake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kit vs. Yang and Blake Empty
PostSubject: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:44 pm

On her search for powerful opponents, Kit learned of a duo of women from a foreign land who used unique weapons and fighting styles. They were currently making waves at an arena in Rollatia, so that's where the kitsune found herself looking. It was quite a chore, but Kit eventually found the arena in question. The names of the Huntresses were 'Yang' and 'Blake', and it she wanted to find them, this was the best place to start.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:47 pm

“How to find them? Oh, I know!” The kitsune said to herself, coming up with and enacting her ‘genius’ plan, which was to go around asking every woman she found if they were one of the two she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Most of the women she asked politely told her 'no' and went on their way. A couple were rather rude and ignored her completely. Eventually, one kind lady gave her descriptions of the women she thought.

'Yang' was a blonde bombshell who was toned, had big tits, her eyes were purple, and her outfit showed off her midriff.

'Blake' was a catgirl with black hair, golden eyes, and she was wearing a tight jumpsuit with a sword on her back.

She also explained that they just got finished competing in the arena and that they should still be nearby, if not in the arena waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:01 pm

With a clear picture of what they look like in her head, Kit thanked the lady before prowling around the arena looking for anyone who meet the description or for the waiting area.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Lo and behold, amidst the variety of other contenders, the two women who matched the description were sitting in the waiting area and casually chatting with each other. For some reason, they were even prettier than the lady made them sound.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:11 pm

“You’re Yang and Blake, right? Let’s fight!” Kit says as she rushes to them, pointing at the wrong ones as she says their names.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:20 pm

They both looked at the kitsune in shock, back to each other, then back to kit once they realized what was happening. "Er, hi. I'm Blake, she's Yang. We can't fight you here in the arena, we already reached our three bout limit for the day." The catgirl said politely, trying to hide how annoyed she was.

"Oh, don't be so dismissive, Blake. Maybe she's pretty good. Tell you what, tell us your name and why you want to fight us, and I'll take you somewhere private and give you everything I got." Yang offered happily, extending a hand to Kit. She seemed much less bothered by the sudden guest than her partner.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:24 pm

“Oh, I’m Kit! And I want to fight you since I’ve heard you two are strong, and I enjoy fighting strong opponents! So we can fight now?” Kit answered, her tail eagerly wagging as she anticipated their fight.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:31 pm

"Well, someone certainly doesn't mince words. You sure about this, Yang? She seems in over her head here." Blake observed how Kit seemed way more optimistic than anyone had any right to be... except for maybe a certain red-hooded girl she knew.

"It's no problem. I barely broke a sweat against those pushovers today, anyway. She's basically getting me at my best. Come on, follow me." The blonde stood up suddenly, causing her breasts to bounce enticingly. She marched out of the arena and back onto the city streets, her catgirl friend following close behind.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:36 pm

“Mince words? What does that mean?” Kit asked Blake as she followed Yang, “And don’t worry, I’m not in over my head, I’m super strong too!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:44 pm

"Mincing words means you don't speak frankly, you talk in a roundabout way. You do the opposite, you're straightforward and to the point, even when most people are more delicate when they talk about certain things." The Faunus explained matter-of-factly as they arrived at parking lot that looked like a warzone. Craters from explosions dotted the whole place.

"Here we are! So, anything you wanna talk about before we begin, Kit? Like, rules of the fight or bets over who wins or loses?" The blonde asked as she stretched and prepared herself for an extra round of combat against the eager kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:48 pm

“What happened here?” Kit asked as they arrived at the parking lot, “And what kind of rules and bets do you usually fight with?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:51 pm

"Oh, it's just fallout from another fight I had here. Nothing to worry about. I don't usually have special rules, but I usually have a bet where the winner gets to ask a favor of the loser. That sound good to you?" Yang asked as she bounced on her feet and readied her golden gauntlets. Based on her stance alone, it seemed she would fight hand-to-hand.

Kit: 30 Willpower
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:55 pm

“Yeah! That sounds good! Let’s go!” Kit excitedly said, taking up her own stance and throwing out a very quick jab.

Quick Jab
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:00 pm

Quick Jab (36) Success
One-Two Strike (46,49) 1 Success, 1 Fail

Kit landed a blow to Yang's face, and the blonde countered with a jab of her own right to the girl's chin. "Not a bad punch, but I think mine's better." The bombshell teased as she kept her fists raised and looked for her opponent's next move.

Kit: 28 Willpower
Yang: 29 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:03 pm

“But isn’t that only because you have those thingies on your hands?” Kit replied, shaking off the blow, as she rush forwarded and jumped into the air.

Rising Stomp
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:09 pm

Rising Stomp (57) Fail
Rising Dragon (28) Success, Downed (17) Fail

"You wish." To prove her point, Yang retracted Ember Celica as she stepped around Kit's stomp and gave her a mean uppercut to her jaw, nearly knocking her right off of her feet.

Kit: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:14 pm

“Fine, your punch is stronger than mine,” Kit said as she recovered from the uppercut and went to adopt a different stance, “But why do you even have those thingies then?”

Throw Down
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:20 pm

Throw Down (Auto)
Marvelous Suns (82) Success

"When you have to fight for real, you take every advantage you can get. These girls are mine. Although, sometimes I take advantage of these girls, too." Yang cooed as she leaned forward and pulled on her top. The sheer volume of cleavage and squishy boob on display would be enough to make anyone lose their concentration.

Kit: 24 Willpower, Disadvantage, Judo 1/3
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:28 pm

“But how do those help you fight? Don’t they just get in your way,” Kit asked, not clear whether she was taking about the gauntlets or breasts, as she remained in her stance, waiting for Yang to attack.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:35 pm

Booby Bump (87) Crit Fail

When Yang lunged at Kit again, she got caught and harshly thrown on her back. "Ouch... well, my gauntlets help me fight in some ways I'll show you when I get back up, aside from helping my knuckles not get broken if I punch something too hard. And my chest, well, weren't they a little distracting~?" She asked in despite of her compromised position on the ground.

Kit: 24 Willpower
Yang: 28 Stamina, 6 Ammo, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:37 pm

“I guess they were? And who says you’re getting back up?” Kit replied as she raised a leg high into the air, before bringing it down with force towards Yang.

Axe Kick
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Axe Kick (17,7) Fail
Get Up (16) Success, Booby Bump (98) Crit Success

As Kit's leg came down, the Huntress swiftly rolled out of the way and got to her feet. Before the kitsune could recover, the blonde beauty suddenly lunged at her and hugged her face into those massive, pillowy tits. "You guess they were, huh? I think they're a whole lot better than you're willing to admit." Yang teased as she let go of Kit, who was now thoroughly disoriented by that heavenly rack.

Kit: 22 Willpower, Stunned
Yang: 28 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:50 pm

“They are a lot better than I thought! How was I supposed to know how wonderfully soft they were from looking at them? They were like pillows!” Kit replied. Her excitement about their softness could be a bit of a strange reaction, but with the way she lived, pillows was a luxury.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:54 pm

Stunned
Marvelous Suns (76) Success

"Fufu. Blake likes them, too. If you want, we can skip the fight and you can just bury your face in them. I promise it feels even better the longer you're smothered." Yang teased as she fondled and bounced her amazing tits for Kit to gawk at. Although, she was somewhat surprised that the kitsune couldn't tell how nice they were just from the sight of them.

Kit: 21 Willpower, Disadvantage
Yang: 28 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit vs. Yang and Blake
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next