Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit vs. Yang and Blake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:01 am

Leg Sweep (46) Success, Downed (37) Fail
Indulgent Stretches (12,73) Success

Kit's leg hit the blonde in her calves, but she held her balance and took a step back. Instead of striking in return, she posed and stretched her body and gave the curious kitsune a good peek at all of her features. "How about me? I praised you, so I'm sure there's something you must adore about me~" Yang flirted as her toned body, rock-hard abs, and dreamy tits all inspired lewd fantasies in Kit's mind.

Kit: 10 Willpower, Infatuated
Yang: 16 Stamina, 4 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 1/2
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:05 am

“You have amazingly soft tits and an amazing fighting body!” Kit complimented as her mind was filled with the ‘lewd’ scene of her using Yang’s breast as pillows.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:08 am

Infatuated
7 minutes of Heaven (51,90) Crit Success

"Aw, thanks. Here, since you love them so much, I'll let you use them as your own special pillows." Yang pulled Kit into a warm hug and buried the kitsune's face in her cleavage. This time, she wasn't letting go. Her lovely breasts let the girl sink into them and get lost in their embrace.

Kit: 7 Willpower, Stunned
Yang: 16 Stamina, 4 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:29 am

Kit returned the hug and snuggled her face against her soft breasts, her tail drooping a little as she became a little drowsy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:33 am

Stunned

"You were being so hyper, I though you deserved a little nap. Enjoy~" Yang teased as she held Kit in her arms. She knew she wanted a fight, but the blonde found her way too adorable. And, the way she praised her girls was the last straw. The kitsune deserved the full-course experience with her divine tits.

Kit: 6 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:37 am

After a little of basking in their softness, Kit remembered the fight and tried to squirm out of the hug.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:44 am

Struggle (66) Success

Yang seemed a little disappointed that Kit didn't entire submit, but she still smiled and raised her fists to prepare for round 2. "I guess we can save that for after I win." She taunted.

Kit: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:47 am

Kit reassumed her own stance and threw another fast punch.

Quick Jab
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:50 am

Quick Jab (46) Success
Reckless Strike (38) Success, Recoil (85) 1 damage

Kit's fist hit Yang's jaw hard than either thought it would. The Huntress recoiled from the hit, but then she rebounded with terrible force and brought her fist down on the kitsune. Her Aura had grown again, and her hair was glowing even more brightly now.

Kit: 2 Willpower
Yang: 14 Stamina, 4 Ammo, 2 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:54 am

Kit could tell she wouldn’t be able to take another hit like that, so she tried to retreat into the sky.

Rising Stomp
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:57 am

Rising Stomp (48) Success, Downed (98) Success
Get Up (93) Fail

Kit was too fast for Yang to avoid, and she cleanly knocked to busty blonde onto the ground yet again. "Nnngh!" She grunted in pain as she started to feel the burn from the repeated attacks.

Yang: 12 Stamina, 4 Ammo, 2 Burning Spirit, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:59 am

With her opponent down and her in the sky, Kit did her follow up attack even though the landing is a bit rough.

Axe Kick
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:05 am

Axe Kick (98,15) Crit Success
Stunned

Yang took a powerful kick right to the gut and got the air knocked right out of her. She groaned and couldn't pick herself up off of the ground quite yet.

Yang: 8 Stamina, 4 Ammo, 3 Burning Spirit, Downed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:08 am

Really having no other ways to attack someone on the ground, Kit raised her leg for another kick.

Axe Kick
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:13 am

Axe Kick (97,31) Fail
Get Up (36) Success, Wyvernfire Blow (22,64) Success

Before she could get kicked again, Yang suddenly leapt from the ground and let her Aura ignite to its full strength. Kit so much as blinked at her display of strength, and she was instantly rocked in the head by the Huntress's fist and taken down.

"That's enough. You did pretty good, Kit, but Yang wins." Blake called the fight and helped the kitsune up to make sure she was okay.

Kit has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:24 am

Blake didn’t need to help Kit that much as she jumped to her feet, her tail wagging wildly. “That was so fun!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:31 am

"Hehehe, I had a lot of fun, too. Now, as for my favor." Yang unsubtle took off her jacket and her tube top, suddenly baring her breasts for Kit. "Smother yourself in my tits and have a good time. My girls always need a little bit of worship after a nice workout." She sat down and opened her arms for Kit, craving a bit of sexual release after their fight.

(Do you want Kit to gain a new weakness and move from each of these fights?)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:35 am

Kit wasn’t really sure what she meant by worship, but she did understand the smother part, running over to her and reassuming the position she was in doing the battle, hugging Yang as she hurried her face in her bare breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:39 am

"That's it. Enjoy them as much as you want. You can even take a nap, if you love my pillows so much." Yang cooed as she held Kit close and softly stroked her hair. Her tits were warm, squishy, and had a strong but delightful scent to them. It was as if they were directly rewarding the girl for giving them attention.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:45 am

Kit took her up on her offer of taking a nap, her tail drooping like earlier, but still wagging as Yang pet her.

(I forgot to put this in my last post. Yeah, I was at least planning on having her learn something from Yang, and then something from Blake if she has a compatible move)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:51 am

(I'm not sure if Blake has anything compatible, unless Kit wants to learn a seduction move)

"So cute. Sleep tight, Kit." Yang let the kitsune doze off in her embrace. The delightful slumber was also subtly arousing for the young girl, and she began to crave even more of these big, soft titties the longer she felt them. Her dreams were filled with nothing but the blonde's boobs.

(Kit has developed a weakness for Breasts. She has Disadvantage when attempting to escape a Breast-based Bind.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 10:56 am

Kit dreamt of having so many copies of Yang and her breasts that she could be completely surrounded by them, being trapped in a coffin of softness.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:00 am

The kitsune indulged in Yang's boobs both in her mind and in her reality. Her wet dream swiftly brought her to the edge and flooded her mind with arousal. She could hear a sensual whisper as the many Yangs imprisoned her in heaven. "Give in to my perfect tits, Kit~ No more resisting them~"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:05 am

“Why would I resist?” Kit mumbled in her sleep as she snuggled even deeper into Yang’s breast, both in the dream and reality.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 am

The lustful pillows coaxed Kit into letting out an orgasm or two as she slept, too overwhelmed by Yang's tits to stop herself. The kitsune had a nice nap before her eyes slowly opened to reveal she was still in the blonde's arms and smothered by her chest. At least now she was both rested and satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit vs. Yang and Blake
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next