Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit vs. Yang and Blake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:00 am

Shivers went through Yang's body feeling Kit's tail like this, and she helplessly melted into the embrace. Blake snuggled up to Kit's other side and got comfortable. The three were all warm and snug under the covers, and it was especially nice for the kitsune to be between them.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:03 am

Between the Huntresses, Kit quickly drifted off to a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:07 am

What woke Kit up wasn't the sun, although it had risen by now. Instead, it was Yang feeling up her tail again and Blake rubbing her ears in gentle circles. It seemed they both weren't able to control themselves around a kitsune's fur.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:09 am

Kit let out a purr as they petted her fix features as she returned the favor to the cat girl, rubbing her ears the same way she was doing to hers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:17 am

Blake began affectionately kissing Kit all over her cheeks as both of their ears were lovingly stroked. Meanwhile, Yang stuffed her face into Kit's tail like it was a pillow and sighed into it, getting addicted to its soft feel.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:19 am

Just seeming to be imitating Blake at this point, Kit returned the kisses to her cheeks as she wrapped her tail completely around Yang’s head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:25 am

Yang's mind was blown by the heavenly touch of Kit's tail all around her face, and she was rapidly approaching an orgasm of her own just from this. Blake finally decided to focus her smooches on the kitsune's lips, holding her in a loving kiss until she was ready to stop.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:33 am

With Blake controlling the kiss, Kit just did what she taught her and stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:57 am

Blake gazed back, attempting to charm Kit with a sensual arousing look as she gradually intensified the kiss. While the kitsune was transfixed by the cat's golden eyes, Yang's pleasure peaked beyond what she could control. She went almost limp as her mind was wrapped up in the fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:01 pm

From staring deeply into Blake’s golden eyes and the intensifying kiss, a blush covered Kit’s face as she was too transfixed to notice Yang going limp in the confines of her tail.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:08 pm

Blake gave Kit a look that said 'you're all mine' as she moaned into her lips. She took her time then slowly broke the kiss, deciding she wouldn't take Kit all the way again... unless she really wanted to. Yang was off in her own world at this point, a testament to the terrifying texture of kitsune fur everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:14 pm

With the kiss ending, Kit decided to take control, scurrying around Blake, and releasing Yang, so she could tickle her sides with her tail again as she massaged her ass.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:22 pm

Blake was taken off guard by this and froze up as the sensations hit her. She simultaneously moaned from her ass being groped and giggled from the tickles. Even if the Huntress wanted to put up a resistance, she was wholly unable to. That, and she didn't really want to.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Kit continued on doing this for a while before stopping after hearing her stomach rumble.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:40 pm

By the time she stopped, Blake had essentially reached her own orgasm. Whether she knew it or not, Kit had repaid the Huntresses for what they did to her last night. They both sprawled on the bed to recover, then sat up looking a bit more refreshed. "So, about time for breakfast? This place has really good eggs." Yang suggested, earning a nod from Blake as they got themselves dressed again.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Kit eagerly nodded as well as she quickly got her dress back on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:57 pm

When they went downstairs and took their seats at one of the tables, Yang ordered a large, hearty breakfast for each of them. "Well, I hope you weren't disappointed coming so far to see us, Kit." The blonde said as she let herself relax.

"I hope you learned something, too, from all of this. If nothing else, know that we're your friends now, and if you ever need anything you can let us know." Blake added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:08 pm

“Nope! I wasn’t disappointed at all! You two were very fun to fight and play with!” Kit answered, her tail wagging happily, “And I learned a lot, like how dangerous my tail is!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:14 pm

"Just wait until you grow more. And, if you ever get your magic figured out, woo. You'll be a force to reckoned with." Yang said with encouragement. A waiter then stopped by and gave them each a tray of hash browns, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausages.

"We don't know much at all about magic, so we can't help you there. You might have to ask another kitsune, but we haven't seen one in quite a while. I think they're rare." Blake added as she slowly ate her eggs.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:18 pm

“Oh, I don’t really have an interest in magic! I was more interested in hearing about other kitsunes,” Kit replied between mouthfuls of food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 pm

"Wouldn't you like to have more tails, though? Your master said something about your magic stopping you from having more right? Well, I guess it's all up to you at the end of the day. I'm sure if you keep travelling and keep your ear to the ground, you can find some others of your kind." Blake said in between strips of bacon and bites of potatoes. Yang didn't really have much to add.... or she was too busy chowing down to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:24 pm

“Master said something about tails coming from age and magical power, so I’m sure I’ll grow more over time without magic,” Kit replied, basically eating at the same speed as Yang besides when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:28 pm

"Hm, fair enough." Blake was glad that Kit at least had her mind made up. They are the rest of their breakfast in silence, the cat taking much longer to eat than her two friends.

"Well, it's been fun, Kit, but we have work to do, now. And I don't think you can come along. I hope you don't mind." Blake said with a hint of regret showing, but not on her face, it showed in the way her ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:32 pm

“Nope! I don’t mind!” Kit told her, instinctively rubbing her tail against her as she saw her look saddened.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Blake's mood immediately brightened back up as she laughed a bit from Kit's tickling. "Okay, okay, okay, I'll cheer up! Hahahaha!" She tried inching away before she got overwhelmed again.

"She's right, though, we gotta go. See you later, Kit. Stop by and say hi if we ever meet up again." Yang said as she helped her giggling friend up from the table and headed out of the tavern to start their next hunting bounty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit vs. Yang and Blake
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next