Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit vs. Yang and Blake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 10:01 pm

“Oh, I don’t have to, but I want to,” Kit said as a predatory gleam shined in her eyes as she pounced at Blake, planning to tickle her once she was beneath her.

Tickling Tail
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 10:08 pm

Tickling Tail (95,19) Fail
Tail Caress (58) Success

Blake fell onto the ground with Kit on top of her. That tail was about to seal the cat's fate, but she caught it in her hands. Blake tenderly stroked her fur up and down, laying lavish attention on the kitsune's tail.

Kit: 2 Willpower
Blake: 8 Stamina, 1 Clones, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 7:55 am

“Come on! Just let me tickle you for a little,” Kit pouted as she tried to slide her tail out of her grip and begin the tickling.

Tickling Tail
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:04 am

Tickling Tail (23,36) Success
Sudden Kiss (74) Success

Against her better judgement, Blake complied and let go of Kit's tail. She started cracking up again from the tickling, hardly able to move with her weak spot being directly serviced like this. In a desperate move to take back momentum and sate her growing lust Blake hastily pulled Kit into a quick kiss on the lips. Purring loudly the entire time.

Kit: 1 Willpower
Blake: 6 Stamina, 1 Clones, Defense Down 0/3
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:08 am

It was easy to tell the Kit had the same growing lust as Blake from how much that kiss seemed to fluster her, but she kept trying to tickler her into submission.

Tickling Tail
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:14 am

Tickling Tail (2,71) Crit Success
Stunned

Blake wriggled and laughed out loud. This time, she couldn't do anything but lie still and accept the tickles. She still had a bit of endurance left, but the real question was whether she could refuse Kit's lovely, soft tail. For now, the answer was no.

Kit: 1 Willpower
Blake: 4 Stamina, 1 Clones, 2 Defense Down 0/3
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 am

Hearing her reactions, Kit kept the tickling up, trying to hone in on her most ticklish spot.

Tickling Tail
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:26 am

Tickling Tail (53,37) Fail
Booty Bump (88) Crit Success

Unfortunately for Kit, as she tried to find Blake's most vulnerable point, she built up the nerve to pounce back on the kitsune and reverse their positions. With the cat on top now, her perfect booty enveloped Kit's face again and smothered her into submission. "Give each of my cheeks a big kiss and tell me how amazing my ass is. If you do, I'll let you decide what Yang does for us tonight." She offered as a consolation prize, since the kitsune's tail nearly defeated her on its own.

Kit has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:31 am

“Your ass is so amazingly soft and smells great!” Kit complimented as she gave each cheek a big kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:39 am

"Good girl, I hope you have something fun in store for Yang. Well, since you two both loved my butt so much, I think I'm the winner. Come on, it's getting late. We should get a room." Blake announced as she purred from Kit's kisses and stood up. Yang had no objections and peeled herself off of the ground as the Faunus led her two companions while openly swaying her rear side to side. The blonde ogled the sight all the way to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:41 am

“Is having her pamper us for the rest of the night good?” Kit asked as she followed Yang’s lead of ogling at Blake’s rear the whole way to the inn.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:48 am

"I think it's perfect. She can start right away." Blake agreed as they went all the way up to a room the Huntresses had already rented. Blake immediately stripped down into her lingerie, and Yang got herself completely naked. They both collapsed into the bed, exhausted and aroused after their fights.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:52 am

Kit followed their lead, stripping out of her dress and getting on the bed, curling herself up dead center on it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 9:56 am

Yang started by massaging Kit's tail and cuddling up to her for warmth. Blake gave the kitsune a kiss on the cheek and whispered to her. "Remember, she has to do whatever you want~." With that reminder, the Faunus began lightly smooching Yang on the lips, and the blonde was compelled to reciprocate this and arouse herself further.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:01 am

“Keep that up, but get closer to my body,” Kit purred, sometimes lightly moaning when Yang’s massage was on the parts of her tail closer to her body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:04 am

Yang cuddled even closer with Kit and focused her hands around the base of the fluffy tail, indulgently feeling up her luxurious fur. Blake was now fully making out with Yang and devastating her in a lewd kiss, the busty woman was happily sighing into her partner's kiss as well as obsessed with Kit's tail.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:07 am

With Yang so close, Kit contorted herself so she could smother herself in Yang’s breasts, her purrs more of moans now that Yang was focusing on the base of her tail.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:12 am

Yang welcomed Kit into her bosom and gave her a gentle squeeze, just enough to cut off any sensation that wasn't her tits and her fingers worshipping Kit's tail. Blake took a moment to make sure the kitsune was comfortably buried in Yang's embrace. Then, she sat up, and sat right back down on Yang's face, who began kissing and licking the cat's ass without even being ordered.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:17 am

Between Yang’s teasing of her tail and her breasts, Kit was forced to experience her first conscious climax, a shiver running through her body and her tail shooting straight up as it happened. “What was that?” She asked, muffled by Yang’s breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:24 am

Both of the Huntresses slowed down almost completely when they heard Kit say that. "Oh, well... you orgasmed. Was... was this your first time?" Yang asked as she gave the kitsune some room to breathe.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Were you not comfortable of going this far?I'm sorry, we should've known..." Blake said, suddenly feeling a little guilty. And also hoping she didn't have to explain a climax to Kit.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:27 am

“Yeah, it was! Why are you sorry? And why wouldn’t I be comfortable with it? It felt so good!” Kit said, confused at why the Huntresses stopped.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:33 am

"Well.... some people want to save their first time for someone very special to them... and it's seen as not good to take someone's first time without making sure they're completely okay with it." Blake explained as she got a little less nervous seeing Kit's reaction.

"Did.. did you know that might happen when you came into this bed with us? You weren't taken completely off guard by it, right?" Yang asked, settling down and catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:39 am

“Maybe? Now that you’ve talked about it, I think Master tried to tell me something about this, but since it wasn’t about fighting I didn’t pay that much attention,” Kit answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:45 am

Blake pinched her head at this answer and decided to let Yang handle the explanation. "Well, there is a part of it that is relevant to fighting. There's midara out there who will try to beat you by making you orgasm like that, because as you could tell, your strength drains out of you when you do. Not just your physical strength, but mental strength, too. It's nice to do when you're just having fun with people you can trust, but if you don't trust the other person, don't let them make you feel that way." She told Kit as she cuddled up to her again.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:52 am

“Okay!” Kit replied, having to take a moment to process all of what Yang said, before she snuggled up to Yang, wrapping her tail around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs. Yang and Blake   Kit vs. Yang and Blake - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit vs. Yang and Blake
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next