Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test on the Big Stage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test on the Big Stage Empty
PostSubject: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 10:47 am

After leaving Rollatia in search of new adventure, Test found an appealing distraction in a smaller village that he decided to take a rest in. It was a magic show inside a hastily erected tent on the edge of town, and a sign proudly displayed the star of the show: a long, crimson haired woman in a tight black magician's outfit that bulged from her assets by the name of Courci. .... It would seem such performances were more common than one might imagine.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:01 am

Test had some time to kill and some money to burn. He popped his head into the tent and asked how much a ticket would cost.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am

"A ticket costs only 5 Gold, and the show lasts almost all day. Don't worry, if it's too long for you, there's no harm in leaving early. We have people joining and leaving the audience all throughout the day." The woman giving out tickets informed him. Her voice was as smooth as silk, and her outfit matched Courci's, although her assets put far less of a strain on it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:10 am

That sounded great. Test went to get a quick meal so that he wouldn't get hungry half way though before coming right back. Buying a ticket and grabbing a seat near the front. (If one was available.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:19 am

Test was quickly seated in the front row, but not quite center of it. Most of the seats were filled. Although, given the size of the village, the place would be packed if there were more people living here.

Test made it just in time, for moments after he took his seat, a plume of red smoke suddenly filled the stage and Courci herself confidently strutted out of it as she blew kisses to the audience. "Hello and welcome, my dear audience. I hope you're ready to be amazed by a blend of the arcane and sleight of hand, and perhaps a spot or two of midara trickery, if you don't mind that sort of thing." She greeted the crowd to their joyful applause.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:21 am

Test joined in the cheering and clapping. He certainly didn't mind a bit of midara trickery. If it was all in good fun how could he complain?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:28 am

"Now, for my first trick, I'll need a volunteer who doesn't get shy very easily. Could one of you do me the honors?" She asked the audience, and immediately a dozen hands shot up trying to be the lucky one selected. Courci chose a young man from the back row, he seemed to be no older than 20. "Ooh, you're perfect, now take a seat here and give my lovely assistant a moment to get you ready." Courci snapped her fingers and a plain wooden chair appeared on stage alongside a smaller puff of smoke.

The volunteer sat down, and another lady in an outfit that matched Courci's approached him from stage left, this one had short hair and hot pink lips. She began trying him to the chair, and when he was securely fastened to it, she sat in his lap and gave him a look that made him blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:33 am

Test had raised his hand to volunteer just a second too late. Once someone was picked he lowered it and settled down to enjoy the show. Given that the magician had been upfront about midara trickery he imagined that the volunteer was in for a good time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:44 am

With another snap of the magician's fingers, a large, tall box big enough to fit the volunteer and the assistant appeared behind them. Predictably, they went inside and the lady gave the audience a wave just before it closed. From Test's close position in the crowd, he could've sworn he heard the boy moaning from inside.

"Oh dear, now how will he get himself out of this one?" Courci asked the audience sarcastically as she spun the box around, showing them that it was indeed closed from all sides. However, after another snap of her fingers and a moment of suspense, the volunteer stumbled out from stage right. His face was plastered with pink lipstick and a mess made in his pants as he staggered back to his seat with a gleeful look. It seemed the assistant had made short work of him. Courci opened the box again and the chair and the assistant were still there, the latter of whom puckered her lips for the audience before returning to backstage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:08 pm

It wasn't exactly traditional magic. But the volunteer was definitely "entertained". Test wandered what else the magician had in store.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:14 pm

"Now, who would like to be the volunteer for my next trick? This time, how about something more on the mental side?" Courci proposed as the audience seemed even more willing to participate than before. The magician took her time scanning the crowd for a good candidate.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Test's hand shot up as he eagerly volunteered. He almost stood up to be better seen but restrained himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:23 pm

As luck would have it, the performer chose Test out of the audience and helped him onto the stage, holding his hand for a moment before snapping her fingers and causing a small table with two chairs and a deck of cards to appear out of nowhere. "Have a seat, and tell me a little about yourself, love." She kindly ordered him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Test got on stage and sat down. "I'm Test. I'm an adventurer passing through town." He told her. Not sure what else to say. He couldn't help but ogle the beautiful performer a little as he got into position.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm

"Adventurers are always so much fun to have on stage, thank you for joining me today, dear." She purred at him as she crossed her legs and shuffled the cards. Then, Courci laid out 3 cards on the middle of the table face down. Test probably could've kept his eye on them to watch for any tricks, but as the magician shuffled, she also jiggled her tits for him to stare at. "I wonder what kind of experiences you've had. But, don't spoil anything, I think my cards can answer my questions." She explained the idea of the trick as she set aside the deck.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 12:50 pm

"Ok." Test nodded. He was more then happy to tell her. But he was willing to wait and see what her trick was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:01 pm

"I wonder.... which kinds of midara you like encountering the most." She said aloud as she flipped the first card face up. It showed Maylene and her massive tits squishing against Test's face. "Ooh, well, does that remind you of anyone, Test?" Courci asked him with a giggle as she pulled her top down a little to show some more of her big breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:11 pm

"Y-yes." Test stammered and blushed. Not sure if he should add anything else. The beautiful magician was reminding him of Maylene in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm

"Fufufu, good memories aren't they? Now, I wonder what made you so willing to join my show and be my volunteer?" Courci asked aloud as she flipped the next card, and it depicted Test being Betsy's 'assistant' and sparring with her onstage. "Were you hoping to have a little match with me, dear?" The magician asked Test with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 1:36 pm

"I wouldn't be opposed to it." Test admitted his blush growing deeper as his history was layed bare. "But I'm open to all kinds of things." He added, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:09 pm

"No need to be shy. I was planning on showing the audience a little fight anyway, do you want to be my sparring partner, dear?" Courci requested him as she licked her lips and leaned forward on the table, letting her tits squish against it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:19 pm

"Yes please." Test instantly replied. His eagerness getting the better of him. In his excitement he couldn't help but stare at the show she was putting on for him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 2:58 pm

"That's a good sport. Do your best, now, unless you'd prefer it if I simply had my way with you." Courci teased as she caused the table to vanish, and conjured a fence to contain them as they fought.

Test: 30 Willpower
Courci: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:01 pm

"I promise to do my best." Test replied. Intending to put on a show. He drew his sparring staff and got ready.

River Stance

Last edited by Present on Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 3:05 pm

River Stance (57) Fail
Peep Show (87) Crit Fail

"I'll hold you to that, cutie. I'll let you participate in some of my other tricks if you do a good job." She tried to entice him by striking a pose for him, but Test was unfazed as she left herself wide open.

Test: 30 Willpower
Courci: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Test on the Big Stage
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next