Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test on the Big Stage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Test looked from one to the other before ultimately settling on the Gangyaru, being entranced by her lips and made to cum from a single kiss had been exhilarating. "Her." He admitted with a blush, gesturing to the Gangyaru.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:29 pm

The other two contenders seemed disappointed but accepted the results and returned to the audience. Courci whispered something into the Gangyaru's ear, which prompting a devious smile from her before she also went back to her seat. The magician then turned to address the crowd at large.

"Thank you all so much for coming and helping me make this a great show! And, I also want to thank Test for being such a great 'test' subject for some of my tricks. Thank you, and goodnight!"

The audience gave unanimous applause and ovations as the curtains closed, giving Courci and Test a moment of privacy. "So, stud, ready to come with me backstage? I think you earned a little R and R." She offered him with an extended hand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:34 pm

"As you wish." Test answered. Unable to hide his excitement as he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:50 pm

"So obedient, even when not under my spell. How adorable. We're going to have some fun tonight." She assured him as she whisked him away to her quarters behind where they kept the stage equipment. It was nice and cozy, and the bed looked like it was calling their names. "I'm sure you know what's coming. Do you have any requests, or shall I hit you with my best shot?" Courci asked for his input as she sat on the bed and crossed her legs, already beginning to slowly strip out of her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:53 pm

"They only request I could make is for more hypnosis. And I think that will happen either way." Test told her as he eagerly watched the magician undress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:56 pm

"Is that why you chose who you did as the winner, because she made sure to entrance you before pleasuring you?" The performer asked him as she cast aside her clothes and revealed her curvaceous and nude figure. She already began shaking her tits every so slowly for him to stare at.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:59 pm

"Yes." Test admitted with a blush, his eyes already following Courci's enticing breasts as they swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:04 pm

"I appreciate a man who knows what he wants. Watch my big, hypnotic titties, Test. Fall in love with them just like you did in our spar. But this time, there's no reason to resist or refuse. All you want to do is devote yourself to them." Courci instructed as her boobs rocked back and forth like a pendulum, forcing Test into another erotic trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:13 pm

"Yes mistress." Rest happily sighed, letting her swaying breasts carry him away into that familiar place where he couldn't think and everything felt wonderful.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:18 pm

"Now, let's get you out of those silly clothes." The magician snapped her fingers and instantly undressed Test, his clothes neatly stacked on the nightstand. Then, she pulled him into a warm hug and buried his face in her bosom, slowly rubbing them into his head and mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Tests whole body relaxed as he let her bosom rub away his thoughts. His whole body suffused with warm pleasure as his mind drained away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 pm

"Like I said, a match made in heaven." Courci giggled as she steadily smothered Test's endurance away. Just as he was getting lost in titty paradise, the Gangyaru let herself in the bedroom.

"Starting the fun already? Didn't you want to wait for my hot kisses?" She sat next to the two of them and began adding more purple lipstick to her lips, having a special service in mind for Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:36 pm

"Huh." Test blearily replied. To focused and relaxed to really respond. His face still nestled firmly in Courci's cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:43 pm

"Fufu, let's start the real show." The punk proposed as the magician laid Test onto his back. Courci cuddled up next to him and kept his head in her tits, letting him worship however he wanted.

The Gangyaru leaned toward his cock and smooched it right on his tip, breaking away with a pop and leaving his glans a hot purple lipstick mark.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:55 pm

A pleasured cry escaped Test's lips as he bucked into the Gangyaru's kiss. Beginning to worship, kiss, and nuzzle the magicians breasts in earnest as submissive pleasure filled him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Both of the temptresses enjoyed his submissive reaction to their combined assault. Courci held him close, tenderly embracing Test to silently encourage further indulgence. The punk kept smooching his sensitive dick over and over, focusing her kisses right on its head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:26 pm

Each time she kissed Test bucked. His cock growing harder as his worship grew more devoted. Soon he'd be unable to hold anything back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:35 pm

"That's it. Melt in my boobs, and let her kisses simply devastate you. We'll take good care of you tonight." Courci sweetly encouraged him.

The Gangyaru loved the way he moved his hips, letting out a moan as she pulled his member into a final big kiss, sucking on his tip with her plump, sticky lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:36 pm

Test cried even louder as the endless kisses teased a huge load out of him. Bracing himself against the magicians chest as the easier overcame him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 pm

The punk caught all of his cum and licked it up, purring from the erotic pleasure of making Test submit. She started reapplying her lipstick to prepare for the next round.

"Good boy, Test. Time for us to change spots, I think." Courci suggested as she straddled his waist and the Gangyaru came face to face with the boy, equipped with a fresh coat of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:44 pm

Test looked up at the gangyaru. Already weak with lust for her lips. "Please." He said, begging for more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:49 pm

"Let's try a different approach this time~" she said as she began covering Test's cheeks in sticky lipstick kisses, covering him in lewd purple marks.

At the same time, the magician waited for his penis to harden again before gently guiding it into her vagina. Courci began slowly riding him, giving him the time to savor his predicament.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:51 pm

Test sighed happily as the kisses came. Beginning to rock his hips to try and please Courci.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:56 pm

"Nnn. Go as deep as you can." The magical midara encouraged him as she held back a moan. She sped up her movements to match Test's, willing to take this at whatever pace her preferred.

Meanwhile, those huge, pouty, sexy lips diligently covered his entire face with lipstick. He was now marked as the punk's fucktoy, but she was willing to share him with Courci.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 am

Test happily obeyed, beginning to passionately thrust his hips. His initiative from the waist down contrasted by his utter helplessness in the face of the Gangyaru's lipstick kisses. He could only strain up towards her his expression blissful and ready for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test on the Big Stage
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next