Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test on the Big Stage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:24 am

Test took that as permission to show off. Taking advantage of the opening to throw three solid jabs at her. "I'll show you everything I've got." He proudly declared.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:28 am

Triple Strike (Auto,36,92) 2 Success, 1 Crit Success
Stunned

Courci was caught completely off guard and knocked onto her rear, clearly feeling the burn from each of the jabs. "Owowow, nice hit... nice hit. Guess I deserve that for encouraging you so much." She remarked as she picked herself back up.

Test: 30 Willpower
Courci: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:31 am

"Let me know if I'm coming on too strong." He said with a teasing wink. Throwing a more modest swing her way. Normally he'd worry that he might have hurt her but he knew it took more then that to keep a midara down.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:54 am

Old Reliable (50) Success
Steal a Kiss (17) Fail

Courci tried a more direct approach, but her advance was halted by Test hitting her again with his weapon. She grunted from the pact, but didn't seem deterred. No, she was far from giving up.

Test: 30 Willpower
Courci: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:56 am

"Out of tricks already?" Test teased. Expecting to be punished for his mock hubris. He imagined the crowd would enjoy seeing him brought low even more if he was a but arrogant about it first.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:08 am

Repel (17) Fail
Hypnotic Pendulum (12,72) Crit Success

The magician avoided Test's shove, but instead of directly attacking him, she flipped a coin high in the air. Her opponent kept his eye on it until it landed back in her clenched hand, which opened again to reveal a gold pendant with gem in the center that matched her blood-red hair. She let it dangle and sway for him, making sure his gaze was sharply focused on it. "There you go, keep a close eye on my soothing pendant and listen to my voice. Let yourself relax for a while after swinging that weapon around so much." She sweetly implored him as the jewelry clouded his mind.

Test: 30 Willpower, Hypnotized, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:10 am

"Ok." Test replied. His focused expression shifting into a dopy grin as his eyes closely followed the pendulum. "Let myself relax." He parroted, his thoughts turning hazy.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:26 am

Stunned
Suggestive Whisper (Auto)

"That's better, isn't it, Test? Watching me and my pendulum, we're both so beautiful aren't we? You could just stare at us forever and melt away~" Courci encouraged her volunteer, keeping the pendulum at a steady pace as she pouted her red lips nearby where Test's gaze was focused.

Test: 29 Willpower, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:30 am

"So beautiful." The adventure murmured in agreement. After hitting her so hard he probably owed the magician a bit of a break. Or at least that was his excuse for not resisting.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:34 am

Pass
Is This Your Fantasy? (83) Fail

"You know, I wonder what that last card had to show me. You wouldn't happen to know, would you." Courci asked him coyly as her deck of cards appeared in her hands again and she prepared to draw another clairvoyant card.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:35 am

"No ma'am." Test answered as he slowly started to shake himself awake.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:39 am

Struggle (73) Fail
Is This Your Fantasy (81) Fail

Courci grinned and shuffled the deck, taking one card off of the top but holding it so neither could see what she drew. "Don't you want to see the card? You seemed to like the other ones, you were blushing like mad for me." She teased as she was a moment away from flipping over the third card.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:43 am

"I would like that ma'am." He said with a blush. Thinking of all the things it might be.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:48 am

Struggle (53) Fail
Is This Your Fantasy (32) Success, Fantasies (59,95,57) 3 Fail

The magician finally revealed the card.... and it was blank. "What? How did I mess that up? Didn't I do it like she showed me?" Courci asked herself as she thought for a moment and put the card away, drawing Test's gaze back to the pendant so he didn't break free of the trance.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:49 am

"Is there someway I can help?" Test offered. His desire to be of assistance briefly pushing through his trance.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:52 am

Struggle (83) Fail
Suggestive Whisper (Auto)

"That's quite alright, Test. You're being such a good volunteer, being so patient for me. I promise I'll make it up to you with a performance you won't ever forget." Courci cooed at her opponent, propping up her boobs for him and still thinking of how she messed up the trick and deciding to try it again soon.

Test: 27 Willpower, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:55 am

Test smiled to himself. Happy to have done what he can. The comment about being patient briefly ending his unconscious struggle to escape his trance.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:00 am

Pass
Is This Your Fantasy (84) Success, Fantasies (80,44,49) 2 Fantasies

This time, she drew a card and instantly revealed it. It showed a pair of big breasts gently swaying from side to side and putting Test under an erotic trance. "Into hypnosis and breasts, hm? Well, aren't we a match made in heaven, Test, fufufu." Courci laughed to herself as her magic cards vanished into thin air.

Test: 25 Willpower, Hypnotized
Courci: 22 Stamina, Fantasy 0/4
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:03 am

"I guess we are." He replied. His excitement growing by the second.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:07 am

Struggle (64) Success

Test finally came to his senses and found the nerve to control where his eyes were looking. Unfortunately, the magician already knew his weaknesses, and the way she licked her lips made it clear she had some special tricks in mind.

Test: 25 Willpower
Courci: 22 Stamina, Fantasy 0/4
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:10 am

Test didn't hold back. He tried to land a big attack in her before she could try anything.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:21 am

Overwhelm (93) Crit Fail
Breast Smother (Auto)

His gambit backfired as the magician vanished suddenly as he swung his weapon. He looked around, only to realize Courci appeared behind and reached out to pull his head into her tits. After getting his face squeezed and squished a dozen times between her girls, she let him go, satisfied with that start. "Nothing makes me happier than an adventurer who loves my boobs." She said confidently.

Test: 22 Willpower
Courci: 22 Stamina, Fantasy 1/4
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:26 am

"Then you're going to be pleased." He told her. Any attempt at banter undercut by how dazed and flustered her boobsmother had made him.

River Stance

Last edited by Present on Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:31 am

River Stance (42,20) Success
Entrancing Tits (95) Crit Fail

Courci attempted to get close and personal so she could give him another taste of her girls, but Test was ready for her and knocked her onto the ground again with a well-placed jab.

Test: 22 Willpower
Courci: 20 Stamina, Fantasy 2/4, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:39 am

Test gave her a second to stand. Not wanting to be rude.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test on the Big Stage
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next