Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test on the Big Stage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:06 pm

The Gangyaru quickly applied another fresh coat after Test's entire face was smeared in lipstick. She resumed shortly, this time she repeatedly kissed Test on his lips, filling his mouth with the taste of her lips and makeup.

The magician was overjoyed with his thrusting, periodically gasping and whining as she also moved her hips fast and hard to reciprocate his assault.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Courci's lustful noises encouraged Test to speed up. Thrusting harder and faster even as he meekly returned the gangyaru's kisses. His brain a pleasurable mush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:32 pm

"What are you waiting for? You gonna cum inside her or what?" The kissy midara asked as she kept up the smooches. This many kisses made it feel like her lips were leaving their mark directly on his mind.

Courci continued to accelerate her riding in addition her moans. "Come on, explode for me, Test." She ordered him, unable to hang on much longer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Test happily obeyed. Giving a pleasured cry as he came for the beautiful magician and the gangyaru.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 2:54 pm

"Remember whose lips own you now, cutie." The gangyaru told him as she gave him one last peck and took her leave, content with melting Test so thoroughly.

Courci orgasmed at the same moment as her lover. She basked in delight for a few seconds, then climbed off of Test and helped him get clean, besides from the lipstick marks. The magician then snuggled up to him and tucked them both in, quickly falling asleep after a long day.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:24 pm

Test soon drifted off as well. Happy with how the day had gone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:33 pm

Morning came, and the two of them came to at the same time. "Good morning, Test. Enjoy the show, yesterday?" Courci asked him, ecstatic over such a successful perfomance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:38 pm

"It was amazing. One of the best I've ever had." Test answered. Happy to see her so happy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:42 pm

"It's high praise coming from you, dear, and I'm flattered. But, I think I need to rest a while longer. Using that much magic and charm takes it out of me. And I'm sure you're still recovering, too." The magician said as she stretched herself awake and got herself back into her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:44 pm

"It was a very active experience." Test agreed as he loosened up his limbs.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 pm

"So, see you again sometime?" She asked him as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and guided him out of her quarters. The other assistants were already packing up and getting ready to move on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:52 pm

"Absolutely. I look forward to it." He replied, returning the kiss and giving her a farewell hug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm

"Keep an eye out for my show, and keep me in your heart. Maybe my magic will just whisk you away again." She joked as she took a step back and waved him farewell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:00 pm

"I will." Test promised as he headed on his way. His spirits high.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:04 pm

And so, Test walked away from an amazing magician's spectacular performance. The next time he looked in a mirror, he would realize that the Gangyaru's marks were still on him, reminding him again of the sensational teasing he went through that day.....

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test on the Big Stage   Test on the Big Stage - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test on the Big Stage
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7