Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Yang - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 pm

"I came here because she asked me to." Test replied. "And I like hanging out and trading notes with fellow fighters." He added. His face going red from Blake's blunt proposal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:35 pm

"Uh huh. Good to meet you, Test. Well, Yang and I are staying here for tonight before we move on. You two are hungry after your fight, right? I can tell Yang got done using her Semblance not too long ago." Blake suggested they get a meal.

"Yeah, let's eat. I'm starving." Yang and her friend went right into the tavern and sat down at one of the tables, waving the adventurer over.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:43 pm

Test joined them. Having worked up quite an appetite as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:51 pm

Test and Yang ordered and dug into some steaks, while Blake ordered a salmon dish. "So, did you two have any kind of plan?" The catgirl asked them as she ate her fish, loving every bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:54 pm

Test glanced at Yang. He didn't have an answer. But the blonde brawler might.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:06 am

Yang whispered in her friend's ear. Causing her expression to darken and her irritation to start showing. "Come on, trust me. You need it." The blonde assured her dark haired partner.

"You need something a whole lot more sometimes, Yang. But fine, I'll do it." They finished their little discussion and returned to their food. It seemed not telling Test was intentional. When the meals were done, the two ladies stood up and ordered a room for the night for all three of them. "Come with us, Test." Blake told him as they went up to their room. When she went up the stairs, Test got a view of how big and round her asscheeks were.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:14 am

Test did his best not to stare as he followed. Wondering what the pair were planning. He should have at least considered the possibility of it being a bad thing but his curiosity and trusting nature's prevented that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 am

When Test entered the room big enough for all three of them, the two ladies sat on the bed. "Well, Test, we both know you have no problem with a good time. I need to unwind a little, and I guess you're a good outlet to vent. Any requests for us? Or shall I simply take the lead and have Yang help me." Blake suddenly said, seeming indifferent despite the contents of this proposition.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:20 am

Test was surprised, but not opposed to their offer. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about hypnosis would you?" He asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:23 am

"I think I might. Would watching my ass sway back and forth be enough for you?" Blake asked him plainly as she stood up and turned around, bringing her booty into his view again. Yang seemed to have trouble looking away from it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:27 am

"It's a start." Test said, swallowing hard as his eyes drifted down to her butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:30 am

"Would you need me to talk to you slooowly and seductively? To tell you how amazing my ass is, and why you should give it your full attention?" Blake queried as she rocked her booty back and forth and took on a suggestive tone of voice, contrasting her usually even keel demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:36 am

"Y-yes." Test replied. Breaking out into a dopey smile. It felt so good to submit. But he didn't surrender just yet. Savoring the experience.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:41 am

"Would I also need to put on a little more of a show? Like maybe giving my butt a little spank? Or bouncing my cheeks up and down?" The Huntress's questions continued. Her low, sweet voice clouding Test's mind as she jiggled her booty a bit and gave herself an audible smack which made her rear shake obscenely. Yang was watching the show too, and falling for it just as easily as her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:46 am

"It would help." Test admitted. His mind floating in a happy haze. It felt so easy and natural to watch Yang's ass jiggle, to listen to her words, and to answer her questions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:50 am

"Well then, I think I'm doing a pretty good job with you, aren't I, Test? Come a bit closer, I think my ass wants a few kisses from you. And of course, for each kiss you lay on my cheeks, you will become just a little more addicted to them." Blake gave instructions to her entranced follower. Her hands gave her rear another squeeze and another meaty spank, showing Test how nice and soft her butt was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:53 am

Test nodded. Of course! That made perfect sense. Test immediately kneeled and began to lovingly lay kiss after kiss on her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:57 am

"Good boy. Here, let me fix something for you, really quick." Blake suddenly threw off her jumpsuit and was left in her underwear. A purple bra and panties was all she wore now, leaving Test with her bare booty. "There we go, sorry for that. You can keep kissing now, but feel free to indulge in other ways too. Every ounce of pleasure you get from my butt makes you a little more desperate for me and a little more willing to obey me." The catgirl kept on giving enticing orders to the young man, helping him find his way into a deep, deep trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:03 am

"Yes mistress." Test moaned. Continuing to kiss and nuzzle her ass. Sinking deeper by the second.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 am

"Nnn, that's it. Here, let me do this." Blake repositioned so Test was on the bed. Then, she sat right on his face, enveloping his senses further into her booty. "You don't mind being my seat, do you, Test?" She asked him coyly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:11 am

"Not at all mistress." He moaned. Continuing to kiss and lick. With her commands still in his mind every second pressed against her ass was causing him to tumble down into mindless oblivion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:14 am

"Good, you're doing so good. Do you want a reward? Something to help you climax?" Blake asked her servant as she steadily rubbed her rear into her throne's face, pleased with how malleable he was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:18 am

"Yes please mistress." Test sighed. His words muffled by her lovely rear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:22 am

"Yang. I know you're under my spell, too, you little ass fiend. Come here and give Test another boobjob, and I'll sit on your face after he's asleep." Blake suddenly ordered her friend to join her, and the blonde had been hypnotized along with Test over the course of all this. He could hear her approach and climb onto the bed, and then he suddenly felt his member inserted into her cleavage again. All the while, there was no escape from Blake's booty, not for body nor mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 am

Test bucked once, unable to control his body before returning to his ass kissing rhythm. He was completely trapped and he didn't care at all. The only things that mattered were worshipped mistress Blake and reveling in the mind blanking pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Yang   Test vs. Yang - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Yang
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next