Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:31 am

She had expected that the minefield would deter Yang a little but it seemed that it didn't stopped her at all and this brought a smile to Dixi's face. She liked how direct and headstrong the blonde was. She took the punch to the gut and flintched slightly. "Not bad. I should have known that some little mines wouldn't be able to stop you."

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am

Stunned
Booby Bump (18) Success

"Not even close. It's a good try, though. Maybe it's time you break out the wind or fire and 'blow me away'." Yang prodded as she stepped onto another mine. The explosion did seem to affect her, but again, it didn't stop her from stuffing Dixi's face in her tits and giving her another good feel of her girls. Yang didn't seem to be a midara, but that didn't stop her breasts from being intoxicating.

Dixi: 16 Stamina, 8 Ki
Yang: 23 Stamina, 1 Ammo, Trapped 2/3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:43 am

"Trying here." There was again the feeling of Yang's breasts against her face, they really did feel soft. The moment Yang stepped back though, Dixi aimed to deliver a jab against the blond's gut.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:48 am

Basic Attack (78) Success
Celica Shot (62,49) Success

Yang was pushed back by the punch into yet another mine, and the three explosions together seemed to actually wear away her endurance a bit. As she staggered back, she quickly raised her fist and fired her final shot into Dixi's arm. At the same time as Dixi felt her Ki heighten and ready to manifest as flame or gale, Yang's Aura began to brighten and gave the familiar visage of her golden locks starting to flicker.

Dixi: 16 Stamina, 10 Ki
Yang: 21 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:55 am

It was finally ready. Her Ki was bursting with power and she was bursting with excitement. "Alright! Here we go!" A familiar flame engulfed Dixi completely and, just like before, when the flame died down, Dixi was still there, crimson hair and eyes locked with Yang's. "You asked for this. So let's get the show on the road." Burning with bright flames, Dixi rushed forward. Yang had asked for her to get into fire mode and now Dixi was going to deliver, determined to tip the scales of the fight with a loud bang.

(Burning Soul -> Meteoric Rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:03 am

Burning Soul (Auto), Meteoric Rush (85) Crit Fail
Indulgent Stretches (Auto)

"I asked for wind just as much as this!" Yang complained as she dived out of the path of the fiery devastation. When Dixi halted the rush and turned to face her opponent, she was met with the buxom beauty amidst something halfway between a stretch and a striptease. "You want to burn my clothes that bad? Itching to stare at my naked body some more? Naughty girl, Dixi~" Yang joked, knowing full well that, in truth, she was the bigger pervert of the two. Her hands guided Dixi's eyes across her whole body, especially her tits and abs.

Dixi: 16 Stamina, 19 Ki, Burning Soul, Infatuated
Yang: 21 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:19 am

Dixi needed to focus really hard on her mental image of Ryofu not to just start fantasizing about Yang, it would have been wrong. She needed a couple of seconds to clear her thoughts, a bright blush was still dominant on her face after it. "You are the one who wanted me to hit hard and my fire mode is the one for that."

(Infatuated)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:26 am

Infatuated (Auto)
Confident Flirt (80) Success

Dixi's thoughts of Ryofu did distract her from Yang, but her imaginations of her weren't exactly wholesome, either. The Huntress caught her opponents attention again when she walked within arms reach of her and gave her a big grin. "Well, your flames do match how hot you are. Something about those red eyes really gets me going. And I guess I don't mind that much if you burn my clothes, cause your own clothes will suffer the same fate." She chuckled as she looked Dixi right in the eyes and licked her lips. Yang had no plans on stepping it up beyond teasing, but she was going to make the absolute most out of making this pretty woman blush so much.

Dixi: 15 Stamina, 18 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 21 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:38 am

Dixi blushed even more when Yang teased her. "I-I'll have to get fireproof clothes next time." She looked away feeling a bit embarrased from all the teasing. She did use this chance to create a barrier with her Ki around her, the glow was really faint and easy mistook by her usual blazing aura.

(Solar Barrier)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:46 am

Solar Barrier (Auto)
Rising Dragon (28,62) Countered

Seeing Dixi avert her gaze made Yang try to win it back with a sudden uppercut. It would've made direct contact.... but it got totally stopped by a barrier of Ki which exploded in the brawler's face. Sent hurtling back, she picked herself back up and took off her jacket before it was burned beyond repair.

Dixi: 15 Stamina, 17 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, Advantage 1/2, 1 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:58 am

The explosion was enough to calm Dixi who turned her attention back to Yang. "Sorry. Didn't want to use that much power on the barrier." She noticed that the brawler took off her jacket, probably a good idea, so she did the same. She had just bought it and didn't want to ruin it again. "Sorry about that. Ready to keep going?" Creating several Ki balls on the tips of her fingers, Dixi rained attacks over Yang, she even reduced the intensity of the flames to avoid the blonde's clothing to be ruined again.

(Gaia Flames)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:10 am

Gaia Flames (53,82;61,24;62,11;3,64) 4 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Reckless Strike (Auto), Recoil (74) None

Yang was buffeted by the series of Ki Strikes, raising her arms to try and fail to defend herself. However, the moment they died down, she bolted directly into Dixi and made contact with a hard haymaker, giving as good as she got. The blonde's tube top stayed intact, but her abs and biceps were singed. "Thanks for not burning my new top. It's pretty comfy." Yang showed a spot of appreciation, even as she started feeling the heat again and her Aura reached its second stage of intensity.

Dixi: 11 Stamina, 16 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 14 Stamina, 2 Burning Spirit, 5 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:32 am

"No problem. I just hope you don't end up burning holes on my clothes with the way you are staring at me." That punch did send Dixi slightly back, creating a bit of distance between them but she could see the effect her attack had on the brawler. Covering herself in her Ki once again, Dixi rushed in for another burning clash.

(Meteoric Rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:50 am

Meteoric Rush (99) Crit Fail
7 minutes of Heaven (Auto)

"No promises on that." Yang answered her, genuinely unable to stop herself from admiring Dixi. However, she was concentrated enough to bail out of the way of the human fireball rushing at her yet again. The moment the flames died down, Yang tackled her to the ground and pinned Dixi's arms while resting her chest right on her face. "Are you gonna blow me up again for this?" The blonde asked as the melting mammary massage began.

Dixi: 8 Stamina, 13 Ki, Burning Soul, Bound
Yang: 13 Stamina, 2 Burning Spirit, 5 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:56 am

"Well..." She started trying to talk back with some difficulties thanks to Yang's chest smothering her face. "People say... I have an explosive... Personality!" With some difficulties, Dixi created yet another ball of Ki that she detonated immediatly to blow Yang away from her. "Phew. Speaking of hot experiences."

(Sparkling Spirit)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Sparking Spirit (Auto)
Marvelous Suns (45) Fail

Yang staggered back but stayed on her feet. "Is that the third time? I guess I'll stop trying that, now. I do that once to some of the guys I fight and they just melt. Guess you're too blazing to be left hot and bothered by them so easily." She joked as she prepared for her next move. Her body, her hair, her Aura, her spirit, everything was on fire in one way or another, and she wouldn't change a second of it.

Dixi: 7 Stamina, 13 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 11 Stamina, 2 Burning Spirit, 5 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:15 pm

"I can imagine why." She pulled the neck of her tank top a few times to get some air. "If I wasn't taken already I'll probably be melting too." With her attention back in the fight. Dixi dived in for another explosive impact. "You know what they say, third time is the charm!"

(Meteoric Rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Meteoric Rush (38) Success
Wyvernfire Blow (42,55) Success

"Ryo's lucky to have you." Yang praised as she prepared to defend against the burning charge, but this time Dixi accounted for her movements and found her mark. The blonde almost completely lost her footing, but the thrill stoked her Aura to the max and gave her the strength to answer with a dashing straight punch against Dixi's head. "Booyah! Come on! I can forgive you if you beat me, but I won't if you tie with me again!" Yang shouted out loud.

Dixi: 3 Stamina, 12 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 5 Stamina, 3 Burning Spirit, 6 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:30 pm

"Alright..." Dixi got back on her feet, her Ki starting to gather on the palm of her hands. "Hope you are ready because I'm going all on with this one!" The Ki on Dixi's hands started to take a more sharped form, creating blades from the palms of her hands. "Hope you like it, my best move!" She dashed forward, determined to end this one way or another. No matter who won or who lose, she enjoyed this fight to the max and, most importantly, made a good friend and sparring partner along the way.

(Rebellion Edge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Rebellion Edge (97) Crit Fail
Wyvernfire Blow (Auto)

Dixi's Rebellion Edge and Yang's Ember Celica clashed and sparked furiously in a climactic exchange. Two flames igniting to their full force in an attempt to snuff out the other. Fist met Blade and Aura faced Ki again and again, but it was the sword that faltered first. Dixi's Ki gave out and shattered in a brilliant explosion. Yang stepped back, and in despite of her burns she was still standing. "Nailed it!" She said aloud with a fist raised in the air.

Dixi has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Dixi laid on her back, with her arms and legs spread. Even if she had lost, she had a big grin on her face. "Maaan. I was so close but that was awesome anyway." She looked at her right hand with the still shattered Ki blade on it. "Hah, you sure are explosive, Yang."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:04 pm

"Honestly, if anything went different, and I mean if the wind was blowing a different way or something, you easily could've won. I think we're basically evenly matched. So, what do I get for winning?" Yang laid down beside Dixi and tended to her burns as her hair returned to its normal yellow hue. Thanks to her Aura, the wounds healed quickly before their eyes, leaving Yang's flawless skin behind.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:16 pm

Dixi's own wounds were also healing quickly thanks to her midara blood. Soon her own body was as flawless as Yang's. "Well. To the winner the spoils so what do you want for winning?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:24 pm

"I was going to ask for a night with you, but I want to respect your loyalty. Then, I was going to ask you to let me meet Ryo, but you already promised that. So, I'm short on ideas here." Yang said shyly, and she couldn't help her eyes wandering now that she was so exhausting and Dixi was wearing a tank top.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:54 pm

"I feel flattered." Dixi gave it a quick thought. "Hmm... I'm not sure either. What if I invite you to dinner?" Dixi had not much of an idea either of what to do with Yang's prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next