Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 am

Dixi was laying on her back. She had some trouble but managed to sit down and catch her breath. "I guess... It's a tie? Unless... You want a rematch... After we catch a break..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:38 am

"Nnngh, I don't think.... I have enough clothes.... for a rematch. But, I guess.... I can fight naked. I dunno...., what do you think? And honestly, you're the best fight I've had in forever. The last time my blood pumped that much, my life was on the line, so it wasn't very fun." Yang replied, panting for her breath and also sitting up. She was still bare from the waist up, and her pants were one fireball away from not hiding anything either.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:17 am

Dixi couldn't avoid a little glance at the remark of fighting naked but quickly looked away. "Or we could go get you some clothes first. It's the least I can do for ruining yours. My treat." She picked up her ruined jacket from the floor next to her and put it on. "What do you say? Some shopping and thena rematch?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:46 am

"You have to promise not to burn them, but sure. Although, it's the dead of night. If we want the rematch to be any good, we should get a good night's sleep. So, sleep, shopping, fighting?" Yang suggested as she slipped her tube top back on, and lamented the state of her other clothes but put them on anyway. They had at least cooled down by now.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:59 am

Dixi failed to notice what time it was until the blonde mentioned it. "Sure. Know any place where we can rent a couple of rooms nearby?" She finally had the energy to get back on her feet. Her own jacket and clothes were as ruined as Yang but they were still hanging in there.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:06 am

"That place we met has rooms. In fact, I already rented one for a while. Come on, let's go." Yang stood herself help and walked to Dixi. With her clothes in such dire shape, she got some rather shameless stares from the fiery Huntress. The blonde took her hand and started strolling back to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:38 am

Dixi followed Yang back to the tabern, taking one last look back at the parking lot they had sparred just a few minutes ago. They really made a mess of the place, good thing they didn't fight in the tabern then. It didn't take long for them to go back and for Dixi to rent a room and order some food. "Man, I'm starving." She added as she sat down at the bar.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:45 am

"Same. Hey, barkeep! You okay with some midnight snacks?" Yang called out as she sat next to Dixi.

"Welcome back, ladies.... what the hell happened to your clothes?.... you know what, don't answer. Here's the dinner and drinks menu, what'll ya have?" The bartender took out a notepad to take their order. He decided it would be better to not try and fail to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 am

"I'll be taking one of these sandwiches and a soda." Dixi decided to go for a more light night snack. "Also, I'd like to rent a room."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:05 am

"Sure thing. 10 Gold for all of that." He answered as he immediately took out an ice cold soda from behind the bar and gave it to Dixi. "Not in the mood to share a room? Okay, I guess I don't blame you, I wouldn't trust me either after that fight." Yang said with a chuckle as she ordered chicken wings and another soda. It took only 5 minutes for the barkeep to return with their plates and Dixi's room key.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:15 am

Dixi pulled the ten gold coins from her pocket and placed them on the counter for the bartender to collect once he came back. "I'm flattered but I'm taken already." She joked with a wink. She looked back at the bartender as he came back. "Thanks. Here's the gold." She took the key and pointed at the gold coins.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:23 am

"Ah, I see. I guess with a girl like you, it'd be more surprising if you weren't. I can stop all the teasing and stuff, if you want, but I can't promise I'll stop checking you out." Yang replied, half joking and half serious. The barkeep accepted the payment and gave them their food, still averting his gaze from their burned clothes and semi-exposed bodies.

"You're very welcome. Although, piece of friendly advice, I wouldn't linger. Your 'outfits' are distracting the other guests. I know you're not causing trouble so I won't kick you out. But, based on your last visit, you should know not everyone can be trusted." He seemed to lament being anything less than totally hospitable to his patrons, but he had a point. They were getting glimpses from the entire room.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:42 am

Dixi started to enjoy her sandwich and her drink. "Up to you. No need to change your ways for me." Her attention swifted to the bartender and then she looked down at her clothes. "Sorry about that. We won't take long." She apologized and continued eating her food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:49 am

"Whew, I still get to flirt with you. Nice. It'd be a shame if I couldn't after you blew me away like that.... multiple times." Yang seemed relieved as she dug into her wings. Making sure to regularly clean off her face and keep up her table manners in front of Dixi. Their snacks were finished in short order, and the blonde let out a yawn she had been holding back. "Alright, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning, Dixi." Yang gave her a wave then went up to her room to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Dixi finished her food as well and waved back at Yang as she headed to her room as well. She took a seat on the bed before laying down with her hands behind her head. "What a day." She looked through the window, it was pretty late already and tiredness didn't take long before setting in. With a yawn, Dixi closed her eyes before passing out for the night.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Dixi dreamed of the intense fight and her opponent. If she wasn't so exhausted, the prospect of the rematch might've been enough to keep her up. Instead, the sun broke in through her window after a good night's rest to help her wake up. Yang had already gotten back to the bar for breakfast, and her hair had a hint of bedhead as she ate eggs and has browns.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:02 pm

Dixi stretched her arms on her way back, letting out a yawn. "Morning." She took a seat at the bar next to Yang and gestured the barkeeper to order. "A coffee." She had forgotten the state their clothes were for a moment. "We really need to get new clothes... Anyway, I really needed that shut-eye."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:11 pm

The bartender served a fresh, hot coffee lickety split. "Consider it included in your room fare." He said to his customer with a smile. He looked at her for a moment, and sure enough, his eyes began to wander before he caught himself and went back to serving the other guests.

"You're right on both counts. You know, maybe you should travel with a second set if your fighting style is burning both yourself and the opponent at the same time." Yang suggested with a laugh. They hastily finished their food and drinks and set out in search of a clothing store.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:24 pm

"Usually I don't get in such heated fights." Dixi drank her coffee. It was just the kick she needed to wake up completely. She followed Yang outside to begin the search for a store where they could buy some new clothes. "Anything catching your eye?" She asked while looking around the place.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:30 pm

"Honestly, I just want a new outfit that's like my other one, I really liked it." Yang said looking around and settling on Dixi. "You're catching my eye, but I don't think you're for sale." She teased as they found a large clothing store that advertised they had anything you could ask for. The duo decided to see how accurate the sign was.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 1:43 pm

"Sorry. Someone bought me already and we ran out of stock." Dixi replied to Yang's teasing with a joke herself. The big store catch her eye. "So they have anything we could ask for huh? Might as well take a look." She headed inside following Yang and started browsing clothes.

Looking through some stuff, Dixi noticed a black jacket, similar to the one that was ruined during their match. She took a good look at it before grabbing it, decided to try it on before looking for some more stuff. She would need a shirt or a tank-top to replace hers, as it was also pretty tattered from their fight. She didn't really need anything specific, any kind of clothes that she found interesting enough would surfice to her. "Got some stuff for me, what about you, Yang?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:52 pm

"I think they might have something close enough. I'm gonna go talk to one of the employees." Yang said as she wandered in search of assistance. She was off doing this for a good ten to twenty minutes, and she returned with an outfit almost identical to what she started with. "Bingo, that sign didn't lie. I even got to keep the clothes you burned, I'll hold onto them just in case." Yang told Dixi as they left the store with fresh, new clothes. The prices weren't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:00 pm

"I'll try to hold back the fire this time. No promises though." Dixi chuckled and paid for the clothes as she said she would do. She was the one that ruined them after all, it's the least she could do. "The sign didn't lie, yeah. Well then, should we find a place for our rematch?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:18 pm

"Yeah, let's. I know an arena we could fight at if you care for an audience. Or maybe that lot is still empty and we can use it again for privacy. Looking good, by the way." Yang gave Dixi a suggestion, a complement, and a big smile. She was enjoying herself just hanging out with her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:40 pm

"An arena huh?" Dixi gave it some thoughts, an arena sound excited, but it also sound a bit overwheling. She never had experience fighting in arenas so maybe it would be a little too much for her right now. "I'd rather fight without a crowd. Not used to fighting with a lot of public after all." The parking lot they sparred before was nearby, it was probably still ruined but it would give them enough privacy for Dixi to focus on the fight properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next