Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:26 am

"Hmm... Something on your mind?" Dixi had finished the dessert as well and left the fork on the plate. "Know of anything interesting around here we could do?" She gestured the waiter to bring them their tab and pulled out her wallet to pay for the dinner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:38 am

"Most of the attractions around here are really, well..... sensual. So, other than fighting, I'm running out of ideas here." Yang told her. "But, this was great, you're fun just hanging around with, Dixi."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:53 am

"Ah, a shame." When the waiter passed close, Dixi took this chance to pay for the food of both of them. "The feeling is mutual here, Yang. In that case..." With the tab paid, Dixi got on her feet. "How about one last walk before I go? The tabern you are staying is on my way out after all."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 9:58 am

"I'd love that. Maybe.... you'd let me hold your hand?" Yang decided to try one last time to show Dixi a little affection. Holding her hand out with a friendly smile once they were back on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:14 am

"Hmm... Sure. I suppose I can do that." Once outside, Dixi offered Yang her hand. "In exchange. Next time we meet you have to tell me more about you and your friends and I'll do the same about mine. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:21 am

"I'll be travelling with them again soon, so with any luck they can introduce themselves when we meet again. I don't think I really do them justice." Yang told her, happily taking her hand and holding it gently as they walked. The Huntress made sure to walk a bit more slowly than usual. "Oh, uh, thanks for knocking out that guy who was sneaking up on me, you know, the night before." She said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:28 am

"Great, I can't wait to meet them. I'll make sure to introduce you to mine: Ryo, Ferro and Barky." She had a pretty cheerful grin when mentioning her friends' names. She wasn't expecting a mention to the guy who tried to sneak behind Yang's back when they first met. "No need to thank me. Besides, after sparring with you twice I know that, even without me there, you'd have knocked them down with ease."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:37 am

"Wait, did you say Ferro? You did not just say Ferro. Oh my gosh, you did." Yang started cracking up, her laughter getting louder and louder until she had to wipe the tears from her eyes and catch her breath. "I already met that guy. He has a staff and earth magic, right? We toured the city together. We met in the arena, and he beat me by the skin of his teeth." Yang told Dixi, finding this to be a hilariously fortunate coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:03 am

Dixi was truly surprised to find out that Yang knew Ferro. And not only that but they had fought and Ferro won. "Really? Hah! Talking about a coincidence!" This little piece of news made her pretty happy actually. "I must say, for him to beat someone like you, I need to start giving him more credit. He's still pretty green but can pull his wait when it really matter so I know I can really trust him with my back. Oh man. I'll send him your regards when I see him again."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am

"Hehehe, well, after our fight, we had lots of fun together in Rollatia, met lots of interesting people. Tell him he has my permission to tell you everything that happened with me and him. I think you'd like it better out of his mouth." Yang told Dixi, still giggling as they finally made it back to the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:24 am

"I will." Once they arrived at the tabern, Dixi looked inside. It seemed like it was pretty quiet for this hour. "Well, here we are. Today was a blast, Yang. Thanks for everything."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:31 am

"Thank you, too, Dixi. See you later, I can't wait for you to meet the others. I wonder what Ryo looks like to have you under her thumb so perfectly." Yang teased with a wave goodbye. Somehow, that smile was more radiant than even her burning Aura.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:49 am

Dixi waved back, her smile radiant enough to match that of Yang's. "See ya Yang! Let's have more fun next time!" Having said goodbye to her new friend, Dixi started walking towards the edge of town, ready to head back home after a really fun couple of days.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 am

As Dixi walked out of the city's walls, she felt a slight pain in her jaw, she must've taken too many punches to the face.... Either way, she put Yang and that gilded town behind her for now, confident that she would meet the blonde and her team sometime in the future.

The End
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:55 am

(That was a blast of an rp, no pun intended this time, thanks for it!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:56 am

(Likewise, I had a lot of fun, and I'm glad you did, too)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm

(Let me know when you want to do the one we talked about, Axel said he's down for it too)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 pm

(I gotta finish Blake first, but when she's ready I'll message you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8