Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:51 pm

"That's okay. We can fight in the lot again, although I kinda wanna see you with stage fright." Yang nudged Dixi's shoulder and headed to the lot with a beaming grin. Sure enough, their little 'arena' was still a disaster area, but it was open, private, and there was nothing they need be afraid of damaging.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:08 pm

"Maybe some other time." She returned the friendly shoulder shoulder nudge. Back at the lot, Dixi took a good look at the result of their previous spar. She walked in and took a spot to take her position. "We really did a number here last night." She looked back at Yang, a grin on her face, the prospect of the rematch getting her blood pumping. "You ready, Yang?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:14 pm

"You bet. Let's rock!" Yang donned Ember Celica again and readied herself. She was even more excited for this fight than the last one. Her huge smile and energetic footwork showed an enthusiasm that was almost contagious.

Dixi: 30 Stamina
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:17 pm

Yang wasn't the only one excited for the fight. This time, they would settle the score and, even if they didn't, they would have fun. Dixi started gathering her Ki just like the last time. She needed to start gathering energy so she could give it all she could.

(Spirit Charge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 4:49 pm

Spirit Charge (Auto)
Marvelous Suns (59) Fail

Dixi closed her eyes and focused, which fortunately helped her not take notice as Yang leaned toward her and let her breasts hang low a bit. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm still gonna be teasing you in this round, too." She informed her opponent before going on the defensive.

Dixi: 30 Stamina, 1 Ki, Charge 1/3
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:40 am

"Teasing or not I'm determined to win this time." Dixi grinned when she opened her eyes. She was already burning up and ready to go in. "Hope you are ready, because here I go!" She cut the distance between them to deliver an elbow to Yang's stomach.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:44 am

Basic Attack (41) Fail
Rising Dragon (1) Crit Fail

"Not if I have anything to say about it." Yang retorted as Dixi's attack barely missed, but so did Yang's counter uppercut. The blonde overextended ever so slightly, giving her opponent a clear window for her practiced eye to spot and exploit.

Dixi: 30 Stamina, 2 Ki, Charge 2/3
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 am

Dixi saw the opening and she took the chance. She surrounded herself in her Ki and rushed back at Yang with great strength. "What's wrong? Ran out of fuel?"

(Fiery Rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:20 am

Fiery Rush (Auto)
One-Two Strike (46,14) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success

Yang took the tackle head on, flinching from the pain and gritting her teeth. However, she dug in her heels and caught Dixi before she could recover in any way. "Not even close!" The Huntress declared with two dizzying swings into her opponent's jaw. Dixi was lucky that she wasn't losing her teeth over this.

Dixi: 28 Stamina, 3 Ki, Stunned
Yang: 26 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:27 am

Dixi gritted her teeth when she took both hits to the jaw. She was sent back and needed a moment fmto recover from the impact. "That's more like it. An explosive hook."

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:37 am

Stunned
Shotgun Spread (82,39,84) 2 Success, 1 Fail

"Did somebody say explosions?" Yang asked with a smirk, instantly closing the gap and blasting Dixi with a point blank shot from each half of Ember Celica. The black-haired woman was sent flying back again, while the blonde seemed rather proud of herself.

Dixi: 26 Stamina, 3 Ki
Yang: 26 Stamina, 4 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:41 am

Dixi hopped back on her feet and shaked her head. "Well, that's what I got for playing nice." Dixi locked gazes with Yang before rushing back in to get back the woman for the impact she just took.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:46 am

Basic Attack (40) Success
Booby Bump (20) Success

Yang took a kick to the stomach, and Dixi felt her Ki starting to grow stronger, just what she needed to win this fight. What she didn't need, however, was her opponent pushing her tits into her face. Dixi received a couple squeezes in that soft valley before being let go. Yang was having just as much fun as last time and gave her foe a cheeky smile.

Dixi: 24 Stamina, 5 Ki
Yang: 25 Stamina, 4 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 1:53 am

Dixi backed away from Yang. She knew that the blond's chest was dangerous, her thoughts focusing on certain green haired woman to keep control over her thoughts. "Having a blast, aren't we?" She asked with a cheeky grin herself. She waited for Yang to make her move, observing carefully to see what was coming next.

(Pressure Sign)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 am

Pressure Sign (Auto)
Marvelous Suns (10) Crit Success

"I sure am. Maybe when this is over we can share a room and keep the fun going?" Yang offered, and seeing her opponent looking so intently at her gave her an idea. She leaned forward and gave her girls a bounce before running a finger down her cleavage. Dixi's concentration momentarily shattered as she beheld the sight. She's seen so much of them already, but still felt the urge to see more.

Dixi: 23 Stamina, 5 Ki, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:02 am

Focusing so much on her opponent's movements cost Dixi dearly. Even if she was focusing her thoughts on someone else, she couldn't avoid to blush this time at the sight of Yang's cleavage. She lost her words altogether, shaking her head to clesr her thoughts. "I-I... S-Sorry. Taken."

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 am

Stunned
Rising Dragon (62) Success, Downed (22) Success

Yang chuckled to herself seeing Dixi's priceless reaction, before suddenly lunging at her and knocking her down onto the ground with a swift punch. "Okay, you're loyal, I respect it. Next time you see your lucky partner, tell them I'm extremely jealous." She told her once she was snapped back to reality by the impact.

Dixi: 21 Stamina, 5 Ki, Downed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:14 am

Hitting the floor brought Dixi back to the ground. "Ouch." She brushed the back of her head before going back up, ready to continue the fight. "Heh. Maybe I can introduce you to her next time we meet."

(Get Up -> Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:18 am

Get Up (15) Fail
Celica Shot (80,31) Success

As soon as she lifted an arm off of the ground, Yang struck her shoulder with a round from Ember Celica and pushed it back down. "Ooh, sign me up. They must be something real special to have won your heart." She was on board with that idea, but that didn't mean she would relent in this fight.

Dixi: 20 Stamina, 5 Ki, Downed
Yang: 25 Stamina, 3 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:26 am

"Hey. Not nice, I let you get back on your feet." Dixi was obviously joking. She tried to get back on her feet again to continue the fight. "But yeah, Ryo is amazing and really strong too!"

(Get Up -> Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:32 am

Get Up (94) Success, Basic Attack (79) Fail
One-Two Strike (74,53) 1 Success, 1 Fail

This time Dixi got up suddenly and charged right at Yang. However, the blonde was keeping an eye on her and ready for this. She used one arm to stop her knee strike, and the other to strike her in the side. "Now you're just making me curious. Part of me wants to ask you all about them, and the other part wants to just meet them and shake their hand." The bruiser seemed encouraged by having something to look forward to, and she was taking an early lead in this rematch.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 5 Ki
Yang: 25 Stamina, 3 Ammo
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:38 am

"Heh. Up to you, really. I could talk about her all day long." She had a dumb grin on her face even when she took the hit to her side. She did take a few hops back and closed her eyes. She needed to gather her Ki if she was to give Yang a proper fight after all.

(Spirit Charge)
(Did you see the pm btw?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:46 am

(Not until just now. Got no notifs for my pms for uh.. reasons)

Spirit Charge (Auto)
Blast Dash (99) Crit Fail

"I'll wait until I can see them face to face." Yang hopped back too, pointing her gauntlets backwards and firing them. She rode the explosion directly towards Dixi, but her opponent was ready and jumped out of the way. Leaving her to crash and (road) burn. "I usually stick the landing, I swear...." Yang said defensively.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 6 Ki, Spirit Charge 1/3
Yang: 25 Stamina, 1 Ammo, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:12 am

"I have a burning question. Ready to see some fireworks?" Dixi created several balls of Ki seeing the opening from Yang's crash course against the floor. She then started to spread them around the place, creating a minefield around both of them. "Oh and for the record? I think you would like Ryo. You remind me of her a bunch." She chuckled before focusing back on the fight.

(Soaring Flash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 9:21 am

Soaring Flash (Auto)
One-Two Strike (90,77) 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail

Yang looked around at the Ki orbs confused, but she understood their purpose after taking a single step and having one detonate on her. Despite the damage incurred from this, she still rushed down Dixi and left her breathless with a fast punch to the gut. "I think I would, too. Probably not as much as I like you, though." She replied with a teasing grin. The blonde's eyes were taking glimpses of Dixi's body whenever they had the chance at this point.

Dixi: 18 Stamina, 7 Ki, Spirit Charge 2/3, Stunned
Yang: 24 Stamina, 1 Ammo, Trapped 1/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next