Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:15 am

"No comments on that." Dixi opened her eyes and, with a swift movement, she was right in front of Yang again, aiming for her gut in retaliation from the blond's previous strike.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:23 am

Basic Attack (23) Fail
One-Two Strike (71,29) 2 Fail

Yang sidestepped the blow and attempted to return fire with two hooks of her own, but her attacks were also avoided by Dixi's agility. "Hehe, okay." She smiled at her opponent's evasive response and lightly bounced on her feet.

Dixi: 24 Stamina, 9 Ki, Spirit Charge (2/3)
Yang: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:31 am

Dixi's quick moves helped her avoid Yang's offensive, the blond's punches just hitting the air twice. She couldn't avoid to glance at a certain jiggle from the woman she was fighting. Luckily, her focus quickly came back to the fight itself. Energy was starting to crackle around Dixi as her Ki was starting to take form around her as a white aura. Without wasting time, Dixi resumed her assault, delivering a kick aimed at Yang's chest.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 10:43 am

Basic Attack (43) Fail
Marvelous Suns (84) Success

A consequence of aiming for Yang's chest... was looking right at her chest as it jiggled with every step. "Still have no comment?" The busty lady asked as she dodged the kick easily and gave her girls a big squeeze, giving Dixi quite the show. Even as her mind trailed off a bit, her Ki reached a breaking point and flared into something greater. Yang was keenly interested in what kind of power she was about to witness.

Dixi: 23 Stamina, 10 Ki, Disadvantage
Yang: 26 Stamina

(So, white aura means Dixi is going into Clear Mind mode, right? I'll count it as she transforms at the start of the next turn without using her action.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:11 am

(She can go on either Clear Mind or Burning Soul and considering her opponent, I think Burning Soul is more fitting :P)
Dixi took a good look at Yang's goods as the blond squeeze them together. It was enough to bring a blush back into Dixi's face. She had to calm down, and calm down she did. With her Ki reaching peak performance, Dixi became engulfed in flames. "Now it's on." Dixi's voice could be heard from inside the flames, showing that she was alright. After a few seconds, when the flames died down, Dixi was looking different. Her hair was now bright red, just like her eyes. "Ready for round two?"

Raising her hand, Dixi created five little Ki orbs on the point of each finger, one per finger. With a quick motion, she fired them at Yang with great speed.

(Gaia Flames)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:33 am

Burning Soul (Auto)
Gaia Flames (80,22,71;37,6;59,27) 2 Success, 3 Fail
Remove Burn (Auto)

Yang liked what she saw as Dixi burst into a roaring flame. She did her best to avoid the ki orbs, but was struck by two of them and immediately patted down where she got hit to alleviate the burn. "Now we're talking. What else can you do, 'hot stuff'? Yang asked with a huge grin on her face.

Dixi: 23 Stamina, 19 Ki, Burning Soul
Yang: 25 Stamina, 1 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:03 pm

"What else? Well, this, for starters." Dixi closed her eyes and her bright red hair started to die down until it went back to her usual black color. It seemed normal but something was different. There was a breeze around Dixi and, somehow, she seemed more nimble and agile. When the girl opened her eyes, they had turn into a shade of green and, if looked closely, one could see a faint green glow around the woman. "Wind or fire, which one do you prefer?" Dixi's question was merely a joke, she always respected her opponents and specially if they were pretty strong like Yang was.

(Change Modes: Clear Mind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Change Modes (Auto)
One-Two Strike (28,81;22,35) 2 Fail

"Whoa, you can harness your Aura in multiple ways? That's so cool, I've only ever been able to get fired up." Yang praised Dixi's talents before putting them to the test. She went for another series of jabs, but her opponent moved as swift as the wind and as effortlessly as the breeze to get herself clear of danger. "I think I like the wind better, but it's really hard to choose." The bruiser answered, unable to take her eyes off of Dixi's green eyes and glow.

Dixi: 23 Stamina, 18 Ki, Clear Mind
Yang: 25 Stamina, 1 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 12:49 pm

Dixi moved swiftly as she avoided Yang's punches. "Wind it is then but make sure to tell me when you want me to turn up the heat again." Dixi chuckled as she gathered Ki in the palm of her hand before blasting it towards Yang.

(Sparking Spirit: Shooting Sonic)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Sparking Spirit: Shooting Sonic (89,19) Fail
Celica Shot (57,84) Success (1 damage attack that has advantage)

Yang took notes from the previous barrage of fiery Ki, and was prepared to avoid this one. Suddenly, her bracelets unfurled into custom made gauntlets that matched her golden flame motif. Pointing her fist at Dixi, her right gauntlet loosed a fiery shot and struck her in the leg. "You're not the only with with range, Dixi." Yang quipped at her.

Dixi: 22 Stamina, 17 Ki, Clear Mind
Yang: 25 Stamina, 5 Ammo, 1 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Dixi was surprised by the sudden shot from Yang's gauntlets. She wasn't expecting some kind of gauntlet shotgun that was for sure. "Let's keep it close and personal then." As if boosted by the wind itself, Dixi rushed forward, aiming to deliver a quick and precise combination of hits all over Yang's body.

(Sparking Meteor: consuming 2 extra Ki)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Sparking Meteor (69,17;70,76,23,66) 3 Success, 2 Fail
Reckless Strike (80) Success, Recoil (60) None

Despite Yang's agility, she took several attacks and felt as though she were being buffeted by a windstorm. In retaliation, her hair began to faintly glow orange and she swung a wild haymaker right into Dixi's chest. "If you wanna trade blows like that, I'm not gonna complain." Yang said as she began to hit her stride.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 14 Ki, Clear Mind
Yang: 22 Stamina, 5 Ammo, 1 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:33 pm

That punch sure hit like a train, Dixi would need to step up if she was to give a good fight. "Not bad, is that the best you can do though?" Dixi's hair changed again into a bright red tone. "Let's go back to fire, since it seems like you are turning up the heat, I should do the same, don't you think?"

(Change Mode: Burning Soul)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:44 pm

Change Modes (Auto)
Indulgent Stretches (70) Success

"I go with the flow, I don't have as much control over my Aura as you do. But, if you keep pushing me, you'll be able to see me make some magic happen." Yang replied, taking slow, exaggerated stretches that displayed her whole body. Her boobs were as attractive as ever, and them being coupled with her perfectly toned body and exposed abs made the sight even more breathtaking.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 13 Ki, Burning Soul, Infatuated
Yang: 22 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, 5 Ammo, 1 Burn,
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 1:59 pm

(So the next turn is automatically skipped or Dixi has to fantasize and then make her move?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:02 pm

(Dixi spends her next action dealing damage to herself by fantasizing about Yang's body. Maybe I should just make it deal 1 damage and stun, but I thought it was hotter this way)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:06 pm

(Kk, just making sure)
Seeing Yang's toned body reminded Dixi of certain green haired woman she knew and was pretty close to. This was enough to, momentarely, break her concentration as she couldn't help but to fantasize a little. When she realized, she came back to her senses and cleared her throat. "I-I don't really get all of this Aura thing, I just mastered the use of my vital force, my Ki." The images were still livid in her mind, as her blushing face made obvious to anyone who looked at her.

(Fantasize)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Fantasize (Auto)
7 minutes of Heaven (1) Crit Fail

"Oh, well, I think what you call Ki, I call Aura." Yang said, thinking to herself before noticing Dixi's red face. "You get a good look? Your cheeks are matching your hair, you know." She joked and giggled to herself. However, she left herself wide open as a result.

Dixi: 18 Stamina, 12 Ki, Burning Soul,
Yang: 22 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, 5 Ammo, 1 Burn, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:17 pm

That taunt was all Dixi needed to get her head back in the fight. "I did. Sorry about that. And you should watch out..." Suddenly Dixi charged forwards, surrounded by a mantle of flames as she aimed to deliver a devastating, hot red combination of meteoric strikes. "Can you handle this heat?"

(Meteoric Rush)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:35 pm

Meteoric Rush (Auto)
Confident Flirt (14) Crit Success

Yang snapped her eyes open only to get sent flying back by Dixi's burning attacks. She winced from the impact, but immediately got up and strutted right towards Dixi, stopping when she was within arm's reach. "No need to be sorry, I don't mind when people check me out. If I did, I'd have beef with everyone I've ever met. Besides, I've been checking you out this whole time, too. Your hair, your eyes, your muscles, your body matches your fire. Nice tits, too." Yang casually scanned Dixi from head to toe, leaning in a way that let her reciprocate her gaze.

Dixi: 18 Stamina, 11 Ki, Burning Soul, Stunned
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, 5 Ammo, 2 Burn, Advantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:47 pm

Dixi blushed furiosly when Yang started to scan her from head to toe. "T-Thank you? I-I suppose?" She didn't really know how to react to that. Her gaze wandered slightly towards Yang's body, checking the blonde up close before shaking her head trying to clear her mind.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Stunned
7 minutes of Heaven (8,27) Crit Success

"Don't be shy, girl like you can stand to be a little confident. Like this~" Yang took advantage of her lapse in focus to pull her into a tight hug. Her opponent's face again ended up buried in her chest, but this time she was forced to stay put. Dixi's face was gradually squished and smothered against Yang's delightful boobs.

Dixi: 16 Stamina, 10 Ki, Burning Soul, Bound, Stunned
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, 5 Ammo, 2 Burn, Advantage 1/2
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 2:59 pm

Dixi blushed, she tried to fight back but Yang was holding her tight. She was starting to have trouble catching a breath like this. It wasn't a bad sensation, the blonde's chest sure was soft and warm but Dixi still had a pyre of a fight inside her and she wasn't going to give up so soon... She just needed to catch a breath...

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:05 pm

Stunned

"Feel as good as they look or what?" Yang asked with pride as she let her nuzzle into her tits a bit more. After a little more smothering, the initial shock and arousal passed and Dixi caught her breath. That would be good news, if she wasn't still getting acquainted with the blonde's assets.

Dixi: 15 Stamina, 7 Ki, Burning Soul, Bound
Yang: 17 Stamina, 1 Burning Spirit, 5 Ammo, 2 Burn
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:14 pm

With her breath recovered, Dixi was able to defend herself, and defend herself she did. Gathering Ki in the palm of her hand and then crushing the Ki orb, Dixi created an explosion that sent both, her and Yang flying, away from each other. "Sorry, it was so heated that it burst."

(Blazing Shot to remove bind dealing only 1 damage to both of them.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next