Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:00 pm

"Dinner tonight and a quick kiss right now? I promise I'll be less of a perv after, promise." Yang suggested, trying to sound as sincere as possible. She wasn't really attempting to hide the hots she had for the other fiery fighter.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:14 pm

Dixi thought long and through about it. A dinner and a kiss were the only thing she was asking for, the dinner was easily solved but the kiss... Would Ryofu be okay with that? That's when she got an idea. Yang asked her for a kiss and a kiss she would get. With some effort now that she had a few minutes to rest, she leaned in, giving Ryofu a friendly kiss on the forehead before leaning back. "You said a kiss but not which kind of kiss." She added with a wink and a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:20 pm

"Well played." Yang laughed out loud after a moment. "Ahhh, remind me to never make wishes with a genie. And, I'll keep my promise, Dixi, don't worry." She assured her, still giggling and blushing. "So, where do you wanna eat? This city has restaurants on every other building, it seems like. I'm up for whatever."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm

"Am I a genie now?" Dixi raised a brow, with a smug smile on her face. She sat down for a brief moment before getting back on her feet, brushing the dust from her clothes and offering Yang a hand to get up. "I'm not picky. Whatever you feel like, I'm down for it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:33 pm

"Not quite, but that was a genie move." Yang took her hand and stood right up with a beaming grin. "Let's get barbecue. I had wings the other night, today I'm thinking ribs." She said aloud, drooling over the thought of food instead of Dixi now. They left the empty lot, and it looked like a warzone after so much flame and power.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:52 pm

"Sure. I'm down for some barbacue. I could use the energy after fighting so hard." She leaned down to grab her jacket from the ground, dusting it before putting it on. "At least this time our clothes didn't get ruined. That's an improvement." She followed Yang out of the empty lot towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Yang did the same with her jacket, flexing her muscles a bit after donning it. They closed in on their dining destination, and were quickly seated and given menus. The blonde only looked at it for a moment before setting it down. "So, is Ryo even stronger than you? Because, like, I consider myself really strong, but you're an even match when I'm really holding nothing back." The blonde asked inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:14 pm

Dixi took a quick look at the menu, this time she was decided to order something with more substance than last night's sandwiches. Putting down the menu, she focused her attention on Yang. "Ryo is pretty stong. I'm not really sure of who's the strongest between both of us." It was truth that she and Yang were matched as they saw during both their fights, even if Dixi was ordered to keep her strength when fighting at 25% at all times but Yang had no need to know about that. "I really think you two would get along really well."

She took anothe look at the menu before looking back at Yang. "Decided on what to order? Everything looks really good here so I don't know what to pick."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 pm

"So you two must have tons of fun sparring, I'm getting even more jealous. I have friends who are pretty tough, too, but they only spar with me when they want to train. And, none of them fight head on like I do." Yang said with a smile, but she smelled something that wasn't quite the scent of grilled meat. "So you went all-out back there, right? No holds barred? Because, I really tried my best back there, you more than earned it. Oh, I'm getting a big order of the ribs. I hope they do em good here." Yang wasn't sure why she asked that, it was just a small tinge of doubt. She already felt like she should've let it be.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Dixi looked down at Yang's question, she was going to keep it a secret but now that she asked, the dark haired woman felt bad about it. "Technically? I was." She raises the right leg of her jeans, revealing an anklet, with a lock and a screen that said 25, adorning her right leg. "I went as all-out as I am allowed thanks to this thing... I'm forced to wear it because... Well... I'm not allowed to use my true full power unless it's extremely necessary... I'm sorry Yang..." Her tone was truly apologetic, she had been enjoying her fight with Yang and she couldn't still use all of her power.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:39 pm

"Jeez Louise!! Does that mean you were only at 25%?! Oh yeah, I totally understand, Dixi, no hard feelings. If you're that strong at just a quarter, you would've blown up all the buildings and then some at 100! Okay, you're way stronger than me, I can accept that. If anything, I'm thankful I was able to fight you at all." Yang seemed more shocked than anything else, and she really appreciated Dixi being honest. That tinge of doubt instantly vanished, and nothing filled her nose but the smell of meat and barbecue sauce.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 pm

Dixi felt a bit better after seeing Yang's reaction. "Heh, I wasn't expecting that reaction. Some people usually are... Offended when I tell them. That's why I don't usually do it..." She scratched the back of her neck. The whole moment suddenly got comical when the smell of meat and barbacue elicited a grumble from Dixi's stomach, forcing a blush onto the woman's face, who felt pretty embarrassed from it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:52 pm

"I think if you're just honest, then they have no real reason to be mad. I know it's harder than it sounds to tell the truth when it counts, but it makes all the difference. And, hey, if they're still upset, then you can just wipe them out with only 25% power and show them they're not worth going all out for anyway." Yang followed up her serious advice with some more lighthearted words. She chuckled to herself until she heard Dixi's stomach and saw her blush, and she had to stop herself from laughing out loud. "We better hurry up and order, or else you're gonna be as red as the raw beef. Although, you're pretty cute like that."

A waiter finally gave them his attentions and his apologies for the delay. Giving them each water and taking Yang's order of ribs and sweet potato fries. "And for you, ma'am?" He politely asked Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 11:54 pm

"Thanks, Yang." Dixi smiled, she felt a bit better after telling Yang the truth and after seeing how well she took it. When the waiter arrived, she looked at the menu one last time, still undecided. "Everything looks so good that I can't choose... Hmm... I'll have what she's having too."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 am

"Very good. It should be ready within 20 minutes." The waiter let them know with a bow and took his leave. Yang was looking around the restaurant idly.... it would appear that she meant it when she promised to stop perving over Dixi, it was at most the third time in the past day she was looking at anything other than her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 12:53 am

Dixi did just like Yang, looking around the restaurant before focusing back on her companion. "So Yang. Those friends of yours. Tell me about them. You seem to really csre about them so I take they must be good friends."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:01 am

"Well, we used to be glued together as a team, we almost never separated for anything. There's four of us: me, Weiss, Blake, and Ruby. We are a bit more independent now, but just one word from any of us, and the others will come running. Blake is my partner, Weiss is always dependable, and Ruby, she's actually my little sister and also our leader." Yang explained to her. She went on describing each member in some more detail before the food arrived. When it did, Yang silenced herself with a mouthful of rib.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:05 am

"Sounds like you four had a lot of adventures together." Dixi took her plate and gave her thanks ro the waiter. "So you have a little sister too, huh? Sounds like yours is a bit braver than mine." After biting one of the ribs, Dixi was surprised by hiw good they were and, after a tough fight, this was just what she needed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:11 am

"Brave? You have no idea...." that was Yang's last word on the subject before focusing on her meal. Despite the large portion, she tore the ribs apart and left no edible meat behind. She washed it down with soda, finishing her meal quickly.... and with not many table manners to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:15 am

Dixi herself dug on the ribs as quick as Yang. She really enjoyed the flavor of the barbacue on the ribs and then drank the soda. "That really hit the spot!" She didn't had much table manners either but had a bit more than Yang.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:17 am

"Sure did! Almost hit like you blowing me up with your Ki." Yang joked as the waiter cleared their table and asked if they wanted any dessert, handing them a dessert menu. The blonde wanted to see what Dixi would say to this.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:24 am

"To me it hit like one of those shotgun punches of yours." Dixi grabbed the dessert menu and started scanning it up and down. There were many things that catch her eye but ultimately she decided to order a piece of tiramisu cake to sate a little sweet tooth she had gotten just by looking at the menu." I'll have a slice of tiramisu."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:28 am

Yang ordered a fudge brownie, and the sweets came out much faster than the main course. "Hey, I'll trade half of mine for half of yours." The Huntress offered, already cutting her chocolate treat in half. Dixi had finally found the thing that could pull Yang's mind out of the gutter, a dinner (and a promise to not be lewd anymore)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:45 am

Dixi ogled the slice of tiramisu. It looked delicious but she agreed to share half of it with Yang. "Yours looks really good so deal!" Using the fork, Dixi cut the slice in half and offered it to Yang before taking the half of the brownie that she was offering her. She didn't wait much longer before digging into the dessert. The moment she tasted it, she had a dumb smile on her face from the delicious cake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:49 am

Yang was much the same way, falling for the treats almost as hard as she fell for Dixi. The desserts were mercilessly wiped out by the two hungry ladies, and they finally paid their checks and left the restaurant. "That was so good~. So, what now?" Yang asked Dixi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi Seafield vs. Yang    Dixi Seafield vs. Yang  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi Seafield vs. Yang
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next