Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 pm

"Yup." Marisa replied proudly. "My girls here can take anything you can throw at them!"

(Boobie Upper -roll 25, 44- 1 Fail and 1 Success! Status -roll 74- Success!)

The Succubust swung her bountiful breasts at Dixi. Her opponent dodged the first swing, but the follow up swing struck home. The half-midara was knocked off her feet and onto the dirt.

"They can give as good as they get, too!"

(Hypnotits -roll 37- Fail)

(Dixi takes 1 Damage from the Successful attack +1 damage from being Charmed! Dixi is Downed!)

Marisa: 22 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 12
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Dixi cleaned the dirt on her face as she jumped back to action "Oh really? Didn't really felt the hit." She taunted.

(Get up: 52 - Success!)

Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:43 pm

"Well, you'll feel this!" Marisa said as she lunged for Dixi

(Breast Impact -roll 75- Fail!)

Dixi dove out of the way of the incoming breasts. Marisa managed to stop herself before she hit anything, and turned to face her opponent "What's the matter? Scared my gals are too much for you to handle?"

(Hypnotits -roll 99- Crit Fail!) (Yeah I'm drawing a blank)

Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 13
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm

"Too much to handle? Funny, I was going to ask you the same, once I start burning there is no way to stop me, so let me welcome you to..." The energy around Dixi started to crackle even more, little rocks started to float around her before disintegrating due the energy accumulation, her hair and eyes started to blink from black and yellow to bright red, and a powerful aura, that reminded of a flame, started to appear around the brawler "My punching spree!"

With a blast, Dixi became engulfed in a fire like aura, her hair and eyes became bright red, the shockwave from the transformation sent Marisa flying away "It didn't had to be this way, now you heading for a beating."

(Crimson Blaze: 88 - Crit Success!)

Marisa: 22 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 13 + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:01 pm

"Um what?" MArisa asked in stunned surprise. "Is this just a thing all half midara can do?"

(Marisa is Stunned and can't act this round!)

(Hypnotits -roll 49- Fail!)

Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 13 + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Dixi's blazing eyes locked into Marisa's "Sorry, but this comes from family, human part in fact!" She remarked the human part when she speaked before she rushed towards Marisa, in her eyes, Dixi was a raging flame right now, just when it seemed the girl was going to punch her, she stopped and delivered an uppercut, followed by a kick making the succubust fly even higher, right after that Dixi appeared behind her, sending Marisa rocketing back to the ground with a punch and a fireball.

"Watch out, you might get burn."

(Boobs of Steel: 17 - Failure!)
(Rising Fire: 66 - Success! Status roll: 4 - Success!)

Marisa: 16 Stamina + Topless + Burn
Dixi: 20 Willpower + Ki: 11 + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 pm

"Such a burning passion." Marisa admitted as got up. "The best way to deal with a fire like this..."

(Breast Impact -roll 46- Success!)

"Is to smother it!"

Marisa lunged at her Dixi, and, this time, the fiery woman wasn't able get out of the way. The Succubust's bountiful bosom collided with Dixi's face; slamming her head against a tree and held her there.

(Dixi takes 3 damage from Breast Impact! Dixi is Dazed! Dixi is now Breast Smothered! Marisa takes 1 damage from burning!)

Marisa: 15 Stamina + Topless + Burn
Dixi: 17 Willpower + Ki: 11 + Crimson Blaze + Dazed + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Dixi struggled to out of Marisa's smother, but the soft feeling of her massive breasts kept holding her in place "Dix, get out of there, ASAP."

Last edited by Nekurion on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm

(You're Dazed, you can't break out on the first turn.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 pm

(Edited)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Marisa just laughed as Dixi squirmed between her breasts. "What's the matter? Burned out already?"

(Burn -roll 6- Crit Success!)

The succubust took the time the silly half breed was trapped beneath her to pat herself down and put out the fire.

(Dixi takes 2 damage from being Breast Smothered! Marisa is no longer Burned!)

Marisa: 15 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 15 Willpower + Ki: 11 + Crimson Blaze + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:58 pm

(Quick question, that is a bind, right?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:02 pm

(Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm

(Gotcha, then this might be over)

Dixi took advantage of Marisa's overconfident, she thought her breasts would be enough to extinguish Dixi's spirit, she started to gather energy on her hand, creating an energy ball, shaking her head, she managed to get her mouth in the open "You shouldn't talk so much... Surprise!" With that, Dixi crushed the ball, creating an explosion sending both women flying away, while Dixi managed to land with some difficulties, Marisa met the floor in a really bad way.

(Boobs of Steel: 19, 71 - Failure!)
(Riot Javelin, Bind Version: 92 - Crit Success!)

Marisa: 7 Stamina + Topless + Stunned
Dixi: 7 Willpower + Ki: 9 + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Marisa had no idea what just happened. Right now world was suddenly pain and she struggled to stand.

(Marisa is stunned and can't act this turn!)

Marisa: 7 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 7 Willpower + Ki: 9 + Crimson Blaze
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Dixi stood up with difficulties, she had took a great damage but so did Marisa, this was her chance, focusing all her remaining Ki on the palm of her hands, Dixi deliever a punch and then a kick to Marisa to make her stumble back, then she created two blades of pure energy in her hands, slashing the midara twice, making sure not to hurt her too much "So..." She said panting "How about that for an inferior human, huh?" She added as the transformation faded and she fell to her knees due the exhaustation.

(Boobs of Steel: 69 - Failure!)
(Rebellion Edge: 28 - Success!)

Marisa: 0 Stamina + Topless 
Dixi: 7 Willpower + Ki: 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Marisa could only groan as she was overwhelmed by an amount of pain she never felt in her life, before.

(Hypnotits -65- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Dixi looked at Marisa, groaning from pain "Xana... Do you... Do you mind?" She asked with difficulties "You sure? What if she attacks you?" Dixi negated with her head "It's okay... Help her..." With that, Xana swapped places with Dixi.

"You know, I only do this because she asked... Because as a fellow midara, I can't stand your point of view." She said, casting a healing rune on Marisa, the warm light soothing the pain and healing her wounds "There." She said before swapping back with Dixi, who fell to her knees once again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 pm

(So... Can Marisa actually act now or what?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:52 pm

(I mean, her HP is zero so the fight is over, from here you can continue as you wish, Xana just healed her.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Marisa forced herself sit up now that she wasn't in crippling pain. "So this is the power of a half midara, huh? The base-line of a Midara with the chance of a human to become exceptional."

(Kind of tempted to keep rolling for Hypnotits, since that's not something she can actually turn off.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:03 pm

"No." Dixi corrected "That was the power of my human blood that beated you... I can't really use my midara powers..." Dixi tried to get up but she was to exhausted to do it.

(Go on, I'll change the dialogues if she's under charm or not xD)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm

"Oh, what type of Midara are you then?" Marisa asked curiously. "You like your friend and had that side of you sealed away?"

(Hypnotits -roll 26- Success!)

(Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Dixi: 6 Willpower + Ki: 0 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Dixi felt the temptation to look at Marisa's breasts but managed to keep her eyes up "She's not sealed, it's a bit complicated, she's my sister, we used to be one but our soul got splitted into three, I have another sister, but she's back home." Dixi wondered for a moment "If I had to say, I would say a sorceress but as I said, I can't really use my midara powers, when we splitted my other two sisters took most of it... Oh in case you are wondering, we can have independent bodies, but Xana decided to come with me just in case, I just recovered from a really serious injury."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:24 pm

"You have three separate magically conjured bodies and yet claim your just an average human?" Marisa barked out a laugh that caused her titanic tits to bounce. "You got a weird understanding of what a human is, don't you?"

(Hypnotits -roll 32- Success!)

(Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Dixi: 5 Willpower + Ki: 0 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next