Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Her eyes were driven to the bouncing tits "We might be three now... But we are still as human as when we were one, a human that was able to match you, so, why do you think humans are inferior anyway?" Now that she was more calm, she was actually curious about Marisa's reasoning for her belief.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:47 pm

"Oh please tell me you're not that sheltered?" Marisa scoffed. "A single Midara was able to take over an entire human kingdom by herself. Besides, do you think most humans would be alive after taking an explosion to the face, like what happened just now? Sure, you occasionally get some exceptional ones, but the vast majority are kind of pathetic. Only good for helping Midara in certain ways." Ths Succubust explained.

(Hypnotits -roll 68- Success!)

(Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

Marisa: 0 Stamina + Topless
Dixi: 4 Willpower + Ki: 0 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm

"Still, that kind of way of thinking is what keep causing wars between humans and midaras." She replied determined but still somewhat attracted to Marisa's breasts "That's why I fight for, a world where humans and midaras can live as equals in peace."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:15 pm

"The only thing causing wars are humans' pigheaded beliefs." Marisa snapped. "Oh how dare you have more than one lover and try to make us happy for the rest of our days! Seriously, human's would be so much better if they didn't keep fighting their own desires."

(Hypnotits roll -96- Crit Success!)(Dixi takes 1 damage and is Charmed!)

"Speaking of desires. I can't help but notice you keep eyeing my girls." The succubust teased with a grin. You sure you didn't enjoy them hugging you? I certainly wouldn't blame you if you wanted another one."

(Marisa used An Invitation! -roll 16- Success!)

Absently, Dixi nodded at Marisa's suggestion. She crawled over to the succubust and buried her head into her bountiful bosom.

(Dixi takes 1 damage from the successful attack +1 more damage from being Charmed!)

Dixi: 1 Willpower + Ki: 0 + Breast Smothered
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Dixi was enthralled by Marisa's tits, enjoying the succubust embrace and nuzzling between her breasts "You know, I'll let it go, as long as you don't try to rape her, she fought hard to keep her first time for the two women she loves..." Xana warned "And if you try something funny, I'll have to take matters onto my own hands, with that said, I'm interested in that city of your, specially, since our friend is in there." She had appeared behind Marise and was holding her lance on her hand in case the succubust tried to go too far with her sister.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Marisa looked at the newcomer threatening her. "I'm a Succubust. The only thing I care about is tempting people with my tits." The midara admitted as she gently rubbed her Pride and Joy against Dixi's face. "I'm perfectly fine cuddling her like this until she gets her strength back."

Dixi: 0 Willpower + Ki: 0 + Breast Smothered

(Draw?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Xana relaxed after hearing that "Very well, so, tell me more about this city of yours." She asked in a slightly more friendly tone while Dixi was still being smothered by her breasts.

(Sure.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:11 pm

"Not really much to say." Marisa shrugged. "Cupidity was still a human settlement not too long ago. There's only seven Midara living there right now. Eight if you count your friend."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm

"Sounds interesting, mind showing us around? We would also like to find our friend... And besides, she needs to rest." She added, pointing at Dixi who fell asleep between Marisa's soft bossom.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:22 pm

"She's looks like she's getting plenty of rest to me." Marisa teased with a giggle. "But, sure I'll show you around."

(Dixi's visit to Cupidity will have to wait a while. Marisa is still with Ferro in his scenario.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:29 pm

"I'll head back inside of her, do me a solid and take care of her until we arrive at your town." She asked, now with a full fledged friendly tone before fusing back with the sleeping Dixi.

(Sure, btw I have been talking with Kyoryuu and he suggested a reunion between Ferro and Dixi at Cupidity, if you don't mind of course.)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:33 pm

(Sure. But again, it'd have to wait for the timelines to sync up. )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:33 pm

(Np, take the time you need)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield   Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marisa the Succubust vs. Dixi Seafield
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3