Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 9:58 am

(Np, I tend to forget effects from time to time as well xD)

"Oh, is the cute little fox flustered? Aw, poor thing, come here I'll show you where you belong~" She taunted while licking her lips, awaiting Ahri's move, she was going to make sure that the foxgirl had a night she would never forget and maybe and just maybe bring her back home as a little souvenir.

(Regal Seat)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:13 am

(autohit)
Tix' taunt worked perfectly and Ahri moved to grab her once more, this time Tix managed to trip her, and as Ahri started to get up, Tix stat neatly on her back, silencing Ahris struggles with another crack of her whip, causing the girl to mewl slightly

Ahri:20+bound
Tix:23
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 am

"Yes, I knew you'll love this, keep mewling for me, let me hear you moan~" Tix was licking her own lips before she continued to spank Ahri, making the foxgirl moan from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:26 am

(45)
"Ah!" Ahris attempt to shake herself free was cut off once more by Tix' firm lashings. "Oh... Oh my" the Foxgirl seemed to sink further into the submissive roll as her treatment continued!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:30 am

Tix's lips curled into a grin as the foxgirl started to accept her submissive role "That's it, good girl, keep behaving like that and I'll take you home with me~" Spank after spank, pushing Ahri into submission.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:33 am

(52)
Ahri nearly gave in at Tix' promise there and then, but managed to pull herself together and force Tix off her

"Darling that sounds lovely" she said, pulling herself to her feet "but we're already in my home, so perhaps you could stay with me instead? I promise I'll teach you to expand your tastes..."

Ahri:16
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:57 am

"Sweetie, that sounds tempting but I rather take you with me." Tix taunted, beconing Ahri to go to her "Don't worry, I'll make you feel so good you'll forget about this place." 

(Snaring Shadows, this move is a counter, it triggers when someone attacks Tix)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 10:59 am

(is that on a miss or hit specifically, or just if Ahri falls for the taunt)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:01 am

(When someone targets Tix for an attack, miss or hit)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 am

Ahri smiled at her opponent, Sorry darling, but it's you who's gonna be feeling good" she purred as she sauntered over to Tix. "How about a kiss you'll never forget" Shrinking reached out and went to pull Tix into a kiss, only for the shadow apparition to reveal itself
"Wha-" Ahri began before the shadows dragged her down to the floor, leaving her staring up at the real Tix who takes a time to massage the foxgirls breasts before giving her a tantalising bite to the neck!

(Snaring shadows:38)
Ahri:15
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 11:28 am

With Ahri on the floor, Tix took this chance to tease her a bit more as she walked towards her, placing her feet over the foxgirl's crotch, about to start rubbing her womanhood "Why do you keep resisting? It's futile, just accept it and become my pet, then mistress will treat you soooo well~".

(Cruel Denial)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:04 pm

"Oh honey I won't give up that easily" Ahri chided as she rolled away and climbed to her feet, banking off slightly, clearly trying to create some space to catch her breath

(Cruel denial:47)
(21)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

"Good." Tix purred "I like when they struggle, it makes the fact of making them my obedient sluts more... Rewarding and satisfactory~" She cooed inviting Ahri to strike with a lustful grin on her face.

(Snaring Shadows)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Ahri didn't fall for it this time, she stood right where she was, and spent the time merely adjusting her hair
"Not gonna fall for that again sweetie, my my, are we getting predictable already?" She taunted back
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 pm

"Oh? And here I though you wanted me well, I'll have to be more agressive then~" Not wasting any second, Tix lashed at Ahri with her whip, if she wasn't coming to her, Tix would bring the fox closer by herself.

(Lashing away your will)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Ahri was caught off guard by the first lash of Tix' whip, but then made little to no attempt to dodge or defend against the subsequent strikes, merely moaning and whimpering as they connected, as Tix bound Ahri and pulled her close,she merely stated up at the dominatrix with a shamed but lustful look on her face

Ahri:11

(86 -crit)
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:42 pm

Tix giggled as she held the fox girl tightly on her embrace "You were saying, my dear slut~?" She moaned on Ahri's ear before fondling her body, not leaving an inch without explore. As Ahri moaned from Tix's treatment, she soon found herself into another lovemaking session, Tix hungrily devouring her lips, pushing her to the ground, fingering her... Soon enough Ahri found herself bound once more by eager shadow hands tickling, fondling, groping, massaging, fingering as they kept her trapped in a lustful trap, bringing her closer and closer to submission while Tix looked at her with hungry eyes "Oh, the things I'm going to do to you~"

(Dark Domination)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 9:49 am

Ahri moaned deeply as Tix kissed her passionately, the Vastayan hardly even seemed to care as she was bound further by shadowy hands. As Tix bit her preys lip, she could feel her bucking her hips in arousal underneath her!

(auto success)
(Struggle:7)
(Rng really hates ahri atm)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 am

Tix grinned as Ahri moaned "That's it, don't fight, just submit, be mine and we can jump to much more pleasurable matters~" This time Tix got up just to sit back down, not before removing her panties, this time she was facesitting the foxgirl "You are mine already, give up and lick, my dear slut~" She commanded while placing her pussy right in front of Ahri's face.

(Basic attack)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 am

Tix smiled to herself as she felt Ahri comply with her orders, licking tenderly at her pussy. Tix was enjoying the muffled lusty moans from beneath her when suddenly they stopped. Ahri had managed to compose herself and realised the favourable situation she was in, Tix let out a gasp as the fox girls tender licks suddenly became passionate and assertive, she couldn't help but moan as a jolt of pleasure shot through her as Ahri continued to service her from below

Ahri:9+bound
Tix:21+stunned

(basic attack:16)
(Basic attack:80)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:26 am

(Shouldn't Ahri's wp be 5? 2 of Dark Domination plus 2 from the hands binding her)

Tix moaned, the foxgirl was really good she was starting to get flooded wity desire, allowing Ahri to keep servicing her "You really are good, I really want to make you my pet now~" She managed to say between orgasms.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:31 am

(you're completely right my bad,will adjust now)

(Autohit)

Ahri wasn't in any hurry to stop pleasing Tix at this point, the idea of being her pet was too irresistible to her list addled mind, so Ahri obediently kept licking her out more and more passionately, moaning lustfully all the while

Ahri:5+bound
Tix:19
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

As Ahri kept licking and moaning, Tix kept getting hornier and hornier as wel, removing her top Tix moved down on Ahri placing their wet womanhoods together as she groped the foxgirl's body she leaned in to whisper in her ear "Who's your mistress?" She asked giving a kiss to her ear and starting to kiss and lick all over the girl's neck, waiting for her answer as she started to grind their pussies together.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 am

"y-you are...Aah!" Ahri starts off speaking softly before quickly being forced to stifle a moan as Tix started grinding against her, as Ahri started obediently returning her affection Tix herself found it hard to deny how good they were making eachother feel

(24)
(76)

Ahri:2+bound
Tix:16
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:55 am

Tix lips curled into a smile, looking down to the, already submissive, foxgirl "Correct, you are mine now~" She giggled before going down to kiss Ahri invading her mouth as their tongues danced with each other.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Ahri   Tix Vs Ahri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Ahri
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next