Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date With Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Reisen fires off another blast to the dark rabbit hitting true once more causing her to back off of Soma who was...not quite there in the mind.  Apparently she did quite a number on him.  While Nightmare Reisen would like to deal with the pesky rabbit or make out with Soma a bit more, she does need to deal with a pest that has been harrying them for this entire fight.  Dodging another axe, she aims both of her finger guns at the axe armor and fires off two shots, slamming it in the leg causing it to fall off of its body.  It looks like it is on its last leg.

Reisen: Fingerbang - Deals 2 damage (44)
Dream Soma: Stunned
Axe Armor: Axes - Deal 2 damage - (99)

NM Reisen: -  Double Fingerbang (Axe Armor) (80, 48)

Reisen (17)

Dream Soma (18)
Charmed
Enthralled
Drowsy
Memory Loss

Old Axe Armor (2)

Nightmare Reisen (23)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 7:52 pm

With her evil twin distracted by the armor, Reisen ran behind her. It was time to repay the low blow from earlier.

(Rabbit Kick)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:04 pm

(So what does Memory Loss and Drowsy do?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:18 pm

(Drowsy is Disadvantage on all his actions for three turns. So not just attacking, but like trying to get out of a bind or run away and stuff like that.

Memory Loss has him temporarily forget some of his attacks. How you want to pick what attack(s) he forgets is entirely up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 pm

It seems that Nightmare Reisen is starting to catch into Reisen's movement as she is able to easily block the low lying kick by crossing her arms and blocking downward.  Reisen is going to need to improvise or change tactics fast.  In the meanwhile, Nightmare Reisen decides to finish the armor with a swift sidekick to the head (because it is pointless to low blow it.  In a rather astoinishing flourish, it had picked up its fallen leg and used to block Nightmare Reisen's kick causing the evil rabbit to look surprised, long enough for the living armor to capitalize on the shock and smash its detached leg across her head.   That almost led her head dangerously close to a thrown bone that was thrown by Soma whom would have hit if his head wasn't so groggy.

Memory Loss move lost (11, 8, 1, 3)
Moves Lost: Succubus, Old Axe Armor, Punch, Drop Kick

Reisen: Rabbit - Deals 2 damage and stuns (25)
Dream Soma: Skeleton - Deals 2 damage. (DisAdv 89 94)
Axe Armor: Boot to the head - Deal 2 damage - (82)

NM Reisen: -  Rabbit Kick (Axe Armor) (91)

Reisen (17)

Dream Soma (17)
Charmed
Drowsy (2t)
Memory Loss

Old Axe Armor (2)

Nightmare Reisen (21)

Nightmare Soma (0)

Last edited by Dataslycer on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Reisen decide to stop trying to get physical with her dark counterpart and settled for just blasting her again.

(Finger Bang(Bullet))
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Firing at the nightmare seems to be doing suprisingly well for Reisen as yet another shot slams into the other rabbit, causing her to stagger right into Soma whom sends her backward. Unfortunate the dark rabbit spots the axe armor and fires a shot that would finish the animated armor, but if it falls, it decides to take a parting shot, taking its head off and chuck it right into Nightmare's Reisen's face. Right before it falls apart, it turns towards Reisen and Soma before raising its gauntlet in a salute to the end before it crumbles down to its graveyard of armor pieces.

Reisen: Fingerbang (20)
Dream Soma: Sword in the stone. (Disadv 38 26)
Axe Armor: - (32)

NM Reisen: -  Fingerbang (Axe Armor) (74)

Reisen (17)

Dream Soma (17)
Charmed
Drowsy (1t)
Memory Loss

Old Axe Armor (0)
A hero has fallen...

Nightmare Reisen (12)

Nightmare Soma (0)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Without thinking, Reisen returned the salute. She shed a tear as, in her mind, images of fallen comrades seemed to overlap with the the armor as it fell apart.

(Pass Turn)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:29 pm

As the last piece of the armor falls to the ground, marking the end of the Old Axe Armor, Soma follows Reisen's action and also does a salute until it is finally done. No noise was heard. And Nightmare Reisen actually seems to be not be moving for some reason.

Reisen: Salute.
Dream Soma: Salute.

NM Reisen: -  ???

Reisen (17)

Dream Soma (17)
Charmed
Memory Loss

Old Axe Armor (0)

Nightmare Reisen (12)
???

Nightmare Soma (0)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Reisen cautiously turned to her dark double. "Is...Is it actually over?" she wondered aloud. Her ears twitched at the silence. With a deep breath, she aimed her fingers at her doppelganger in case it suddenly tried something.

(Guard, I guess?)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:51 pm

The nightmare rabbit just looks upward before she causes her eyes. Then just like Soma's counterpart, she starts to dissipate as red flicks starts to rise from her before her form dissipated into butterflies as well, rising up towards what was the glass dome. The pink blob that was present before seems to be fading in the same manner as well. The dome that was there seems to be more a bit more blueish in tone as it was before. It was then that the dream started to fade.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Reisen stared as her opponent faded. Only when the double was completely gone did she let herself relax. "We did it, but what happened to Lu-Soma!?" Reisen started to ask but cut herself as she noticed everything and everyone around her began to fade.

She ran toward the man and pulled him into a hug. She pulled Soma's fading lips into a parting kiss and held it until he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Luna within the real world opens her eyes as she releases her control of Reisen's dream before looking at Reisen, expecting her to awaken fairly soon, if not immediately but will let her rest if she doesn't. She looks up at Soma whom was still holding her. "I've done everything I am able to for her. She should be awakening relatively soon."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:07 pm

"T-Thank you." Soma looked over at Luna, a grateful smile on his face. "I mean it, thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Reisen's eyes fluttered open. She looked around groggily as she tried to remember where she was and how she got here. When her eyes focused on Luna, she lunged at the other rabbit and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 pm

Luna squeaked as she gets squeezed hard. "Y-you're welcome but..." She winces.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:46 pm

"I don't know how you did it, but I got to talk with Lady Toyohime and Lady Yorihime!" Resien exclaimed as she looked the other rabbit in the eyes.

(Self Control -roll 58- Success!)

It was then she realized what she was doing and hurriedly backed away from Luna. "Oh, um, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:49 pm

Soma sat there, laughing slightly. "Well, good to see you're alright, Reisen." He placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Luna takes a moment to roll her shoulder briefly after being slightly compressed by the hyper-happy Reisen. "There was still remnants of your connection with the moon and to them. I woven that connection to your dream. It should be possible to do so again if you focus within your dream again though only occasionally." She looks over to Soma briefly. "There is still one issue though."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:04 pm

"Even if I'm never allowed to go back... You have no idea how much it means to me to talk with them again." Reisen said as she resisted the urge to crush Luna in another hug.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Reisen asked in concerned as she suddenly remembered something. "The you that was in my head got possessed by something."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Luna simply smiles. "I briefly projected myself in your place so that you were not forced to see a repetition of what took place so that you can do something about it." She pauses for a moment. "What that was is many different aura and residue things. It seems your spirit was unable to negate much of it and it started to build up and cloud your judgment. Somehow you were within vicinity of some midaras when you started.

I made a few reinforcements and inoculations so that you will still remain yourself will your will remains. She closes her eyes. "Then during the time, when the soldier armor fell. That moment when you stopped to salute a fallen soldier, that was a defining moment that will remain. To continue to carry the flag and strive forward."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:48 pm

"Will it though? I mean, the opposite of that is kind of why I'm here." Reisen replied somberly before she suddenly jerked up. "Wait, you're saying I was acting like that because of a midara? But, but I haven't met any midara yet." She sputtered in protest.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm

"Could be that whole 'taint' thing you've brought up." Soma scratched the side of his head, trying desperately to figure out a solution to Reisen's issue.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm

"It was either that or you were within the area that they were before.  Residues of their being can manifest.  I am not sure they were directly responsible but you may have been near one without knowing."  She explains.  "Because of how your spirit was prior to arriving, it was picking up residues of things around you. Similar to going to a foreign land without proper vaccination.  It shouldn't be an issue anymore though as things within this world is no longer as foreign, that I aided in helping with shoring your defenses.  "
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:09 pm

Reisen slumped against the bench in relief. "So I won't try and do... that again, right?" She asked as she looked at Luna. "Thank you. I... I honestly don't know how I could possibly begin to repay you for all you've done for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Lunacy
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next