Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date With Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:41 pm

"Then....what is it that you feel that you can do to you redeem yourself of your sins, Reisen?" Luna wasn't asking her for information on how to do it but rather making Reisen ask herself on what can she do to forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:57 pm

"I wish I knew." Reisen answered. She killed people and watched people she knew die. She had a duty to defend her home and instead she abandoned it. "And that's not even getting into what I did to Soma." She muttered, unaware she said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 pm

"Soma?" Luna did not say anything further. Apparently Reisen is a middle of a self-guilt trip and didn't want to say anything else further but did take a moment to glance over to where Soma had went to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:15 pm

"Yeah." Reisen answered.The fugitive was too emotionally drained to care at this point. She just folded her arms on the table and rested her head on them. "I told you earlier that I was trying to pass as a midara, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:22 pm

"Yes." Luna nods in response. She did not say anymore as she allows Reisen to continues her tale. At the least the rabbit from the moon is opening up a bit. Her hands is kept in her own lap to prevent from accidentally trying to comfort the skittish rabbit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:33 pm

"Midara are supposed to have their way with random people right? So I figured, I need to at least make it look like I was seducing a random guy. " Reisen explained. "That's how Soma and I met. We 'fought' and I don' know what happened. I just started to feel so good. I just lost control, and I sort of... hypnobadoozled him into thinking we were already dating for a while."

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

Luna wasn't sure what happened based on Reisen's description but she hypothesizes that she got lost in the lust and activated her powers or went in a frenzy of a sort with similar result. And hyponisis is probably part of her power. At the very least, it is just hypnotizing him implanting memories of them dating rather than stripping him of his will. Though she is a bit concerned about something within Soma though and that hypnosis power can accidentally tap into the subconscious of Dracula. "And what is it that you wish to do of the issue? I may be able to assist in what you wish."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:00 pm

"I don't know." Reisen said as she turned her head so she could look at the other rabbit. "Soma's a good guy, and I don't want him to hate me. Which he probably will if he ever finds out what I did to him. He deserves so much better than me. But at the same time, being with him just feels so good, and I hate myself for taking advantage of him like this. Ugh." She let out a groan. "Why am I such a horrible person?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:20 pm

Luna sighs again, taking a sip of her tea to relax her throat before she starts her words. "If you are as a horrible person as you say, then you would be nowhere near as concerned for his well being as you are right now and would even be more eager to exploit him further and even have him attack me. Instead you are sitting here with me, concerned about his well being and feeling remorse for your actions. You are a good person in heart, Reisen, you just made mistakes."

"As for him hating you. It is highly unlikely." She raises a hand before counting off "First, as you say he is a kind soul willing to help. Second, the hypnosis you have played on him doesn't seem to have made much, if any modification outside that minor part of his memory, he still seems to be himself, at least from what I can tell of him in the short that we've spoken. Third, if he really finds you undesirable, it would have taken a much stronger hypnosis to subdue him, which would more likely blanket his personality, something none of his wants. And four, the memory of the "false" and memory of the true is but a hair width away. When you saw me as an actual threat, his instinct is to protect you."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:34 pm

"You sure about that?" Reisen asked. "You heard what he said; that people are after him because he's supposed to be that Dracula guy. What if he thinks I'm one of those people; that I'm just going for an indirect approach?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:45 pm

"Well you do raise a good point in regards to many's desire for this Dracula side of him. However, as mentioned before you are concerned about Soma, Dracula does not have anything to do with it and you do not seem to have any interest in Dracula persay aside that it is a burden to Soma. If anything, I can vouch on your behalf if he does start to doubt and all of the things I've just discussed will work in your favor" Luna finishes with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 11:55 pm

"If you say so." Reisen replied, unconvinced. Still, she was able to force herself up and continued to sip away at her coffee. "You know, your awfully kind to someone you never met before."

It seemed like the paranoid part of her was starting to wake up again and was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Why else would someone go out of their way to try and help her?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:05 am

"Well as someone that have served in arms for her country, I can emphasize for your plight as a former-soldier. Although my experience is not as harrowing as we are more involved in rescue and crisis control rather than war. I was more of a communications officers, then a delegation unit, and even an ambassador at one point so I believe that is where I have developed that demeanor from. That and I am honorably discharged so my scenario is not quite the same but there are still parallels." Again Luna smiles pleasantly, seemingly possessing a combination of relaxed yet attention posture.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 6:01 am

And around that time, who should return but Soma, smiling softly. "Sorry about that. Hope I didn't make you ladies wait too long."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:53 am

Great, she was a soldier whose time in service was infinitely better then Reisen's. "So what? You pity me?"

"Not at all." She told Soma. After he took his seat, Reisen scooched over and leaned into him. After unloading all of that baggage, she needed to feel good again. The fugitive didn't care if she'd hate herself later and just took pleasure in being with him for now.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:19 am

"Not too long, we were just talking with each other of our background. Apparently there are parallels of each other in a sense." Luna didn't say further than that as Reisen's past is Reisen to share, not hers. She is still a bit sad that she wasn't able to fully help Reisen much during the moment though even if there is some progress was made, it was still incomplete. She can only hope that the rabbit from the moon can be able to use what they progressed.

"You're order had arrive, while you were gone." Changing the topic a bit, she gestures to Soma's coffee and treat that had arrived when he was still in the restroom while allowing Reisen to bask in his presence. The session must have been fatiguing to her.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:08 pm

"Oh? Sweet! I was getting a bit hungry." Sitting down, he looked over at Reisen. Since she had decided to cuddle up with him, he leaned over, kissing the top of her head. "Anything I can do for ya, dear?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 12:29 pm

"No. Just you being here is more than enough for now." Reisen replied. She gave him a quick kiss in return before, reluctantly, pulling away from him so she could go back to nibbling her food.

She turned to Luna. "Thank you." The chance to just get that all off her chest it was... she still felt like she was being crushed by the weight of her sins, but now it felt just a little more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Luna smiles and nod. "You're welcome." It was the first good news of her works that she heard of today, even if technically anyone can do it. She hope to do more in the future but for now, she is content that they are together at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:24 pm

Smiling warmly, he dug into his own croissant. "Wow..That's really good! Ya know, I wonder if a croissant counts as a sandwich....Though I guess putting anything between any two kinds of bread would qualify as a sandwich?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:33 pm

"I guess?" Reisen replied. She wasn't exactly an expert when it came to making food. She took another sip of her coffee before turning towards Luna.

"So what are you doing out here anyway?" Reisen asked. "You mentioned that moon rabbits rarely leave your home country."

Hey, fair was fair right? She spilled her past to Luna. It was only fair that she learned some more about her impromptu therapist.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 7:40 pm

"Yes that is correct and it would have been an odd case for me since most other moon rabbits would have envied my position. However, as much as I done for my home. I feels that I could have done more outside of it. And not with martial arms or magic or such.

While I still perform retrieval missions for others, my main trade ended up being a word-for-hire. In a sense I mediate and negotiate deals that creates stability within and between nations, first around our countries so that they have little incentive to turn hostile to my home before I wandered on.

It was only after 5 years in this that I've been invited to join a contract mercenary group called IDOL that takes on tasks such as the one that I've spoken about but also direct aid in development within political entities that would later create regional stability. While they maintain a good capital finance, their main currency is knowledge. Historic information, artifacts, and designs of both architectural and artifacts are highly desired. This is the group that I am in now and have been what shaped much of my life to today." She decided to pause there to allow the others to catch up to her and allow theme to process her past. Plus her mouth was becoming a bit dry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:20 pm

"So you're... some sort of third party for hire when countries need to make a deal?" Reisen said as she rolled what she'd been told around in her head. "And this IDOL group... are information brokers?"

That was not a comforting thought. If anything she had said to Luna was ever used to harm the Moon... At least the other rabbit wasn't blackmailing her to get more info. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Luna responds by shaking her head. "We do not sell information per say but use it to learn of the past, what others have done and if it leads to destruction, inform of the consequences if history is about to repeat again. Since knowledge has much power, we are try to be careful with it. That and using it for destabilizing or war purposes tends to burn bridges in which cuts us from sources of knowledge."

She then sighs. "However because of that, there are many that sought us for forbidden knowledge and have even tried to wrest it by force."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm

"Forbidden knowledge....I know the feeling." Soma frowned slightly, before sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Lunacy
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next