Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Date With Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:18 pm

"You should be fine from now on. However my concern is what happened prior to the meeting with me though." Reisen knows what Luna is referring to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:34 pm

"Oh, yeah. That." Reisen muttered; her ears drooped as she snuck a glance at Soma. Her good mood tanked as she was reminded of what she did to the man. "What do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:44 pm

"It will be very difficult, but you need to release the spell you casted on him less you continue to walk with the weights within your heart and soul something that may even corrode what I reinforce within your psyche.

Since the alteration is very minor, he will recall the events.  However, in the case that he grows upset of what happens, I can vouch on your behalf that you were not in full facility of your actions during the time.

After that, it is up to choice between you and him that determines what happens next."  She spots for a moment to hug Reisen gently for support.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:55 pm

"Al-Alright." Reisen replied. "I can do this. I can do this."

After psyching her self she moved over to Soma. The rabbit cupped his face and gently forced him to look into her eyes.

(Restore Memory -88 roll- Crit Success!)

Reisen's eyes flashed as she molded his mind once more, only this time she was undoing her mistake. When she was done, Soma not only would remember that she wasn't his girlfriend, but he'd recall everything about their first encounter with perfect clarity.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:12 am

Soma blinked, pain lancing through his skull as his memories were returned to him. As he remembered everything that had transpired, his face twisted into several expressions. Anger, horror, before finally...settling on embarrassment as it focused on one certain memory.

"...Good to see I technically lost my virginity while being brainwashed..Or..did I? Does that count if there was no actual..you know?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 am

Luna shakes her head before she responds. "Reisen was not coherent in mind and was under the influence when she had done this so us not truly at fault. In fact the guilt weighed heavily on her conscience afterwards despite this. Plus of all the things she could have done, the desire that overtook her was simply to have someone close to her heart, and that manifested to making you believe you are a couple, equals.

She has been willing to take accountability if her actions though and willingly release you when it is far easier to keep you enspelled which of course is not something she wanted.

And what I think is she is a fish out of water." Especially spiritually seeing how vulnerable she seems to be to foreign influences. Luna thinks Reisen was fortunate to not have been enthralled by a midara at the start.

(typing in phone while break ar work)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:52 am

Soma frowned more, crossing his arms as he sank deep into thought.

It was true she had not done anything bad, but...still. He couldn't help but feel a little irritated at all of this. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:53 am

"I... don't know." Reisen replied meekly. "I could just go away and you'd never have to see me again?" She offered as refused to look at Soma directly. "Or I could let you beat me up? You know, just get all your hatred of me out now..."

"Or, you could take me home, chain me up, and keep me as your own personal slave forever?" Her freedom was certainly a fair exchange for what she did to him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:56 am

"....." Soma took a sigh, before reaching over and pinching her cheek, pulling on it slightly. "I think...the route I'm going to take is that we should..for now....Remain friends. No couple thing, no relationship...Let's just try and start anew."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:09 am

Reisen just stared at Soma like a deer caught in headlights. Eventually she remembered how her mouth worked. "B-B-Bu-Bu-But!" She sputtered. "How? How can you just... forgive me for what I did to you?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:12 am

A shrug. "Reisen. Do you know how many times I've been charmed, shot, stabbed, burned, frozen, zapped, and had many other unpleasant things happen to me? What you did is another day at the office for me."

He crossed his arms, frowning slightly. "Now don't misunderstand me. I'm still annoyed with what you did...But I can't exactly fault you. Besides, from what I've gathered, you've managed to act rather Midara-like during that time....But the most important thing? I like you. You're a cool person, and I don't want to lose out on being your friend."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:23 am

Reisen's whole body began to shake. "Soma..." she called out weakly. "I..."

(Self Control - roll 37-Fail!)

The moon rabbit suddenly pulled the man into a hug as she began to cry.

(Question of the day: Will it ever come to light that Soma's "Special Hugs" are him tapping into the power of a Succubus?)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:25 am

(Who knows? xD)

Almost immediately, he hugged her, patting her back. "There there....It's okay. Let it all out."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am

"I... I don't deserve to be friends with someone like you." Reisen sobbed as she held him tight.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:34 am

"Yeah, well..You're stuck with me. That's your punishment." He gave her a pat on the back, rubbing it slowly. "So..yeah. Mua ha ha ha."

Soma literally just said the laugh out loud, a deadpan expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Luna sat to the side so that her presence does not impede either of them while also making her presence as small as possible so they the moment isn't interrupted by simply noticing her allowing the two to work a new start, whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Eventually, the tears ran dry and Reisen pulled away from Soma. "Sorry." She apologized as she wiped her face.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 pm

"Reisen, if you apologize for something that you don't need to apologize for, I will tug on your cheeks." As if to emphasize, he lifted his hands and made a pinching motion.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:56 pm

"B-but your shirt!" Reisen replied. She backed away from the menacing fingers while pointing at tear stained clothing.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:57 pm

"Eh, they'll dry." Soma looked over at Luna, smiling. "Thank you again. How much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

"Yeah." Reisen agreed with a nod as she looked at the other rabbit. "Again, I have no idea how I can actually repay you for everything you've done."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:11 pm

"I mostly desire with cultural items or at least information and knowledge, rather than monetary currencies. If you have anything of the sort, I will gladly accept them but if not, that is fine as I am glad to be able to help." Luna smiles to the two.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:22 pm

"Well....I might have grabbed a few things from my run through of Dracula's Castle. If I still have any of that kinda stuff, I can try sending it to you?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Reisen frowned at the other rabbit. "I didn't really bring much with me when I fled here. As for information..." Her ears drooped. She took a deep breath. "Even if I can never go back, the moon is still very dear to my heart. If anything I told you would later be used against them... I don't know what I'd do. I may have even already put them in danger just by telling you I was from the moon."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Luna blinks a bit at Soma. "Grabbed from-if it is of someone else's belonging, I am not sure if I am able to accept them as that would cause complications." She informs regretfully.

Then she nods to Reisen understandingly. "If they are confidential information, then I will not ask it from you. I rather not put you in a compromised situations if I am able to."

Apparently, the things she seeks has to be given willingly and must be theirs to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Lunacy   A Date With Lunacy - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Lunacy
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next