Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:11 am

"Thanks" Freya returned the Shari's smile, blushing slightly when she touched her, probably due to the residual love magic "that's probably a good idea, breakfast?" She offers
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:43 am

"Yeah." Shari said before she got off the bed.

... and almost immediately tripped over her Freya Puppet. The fallen puppeteer let out a weak groan from her place on the floor.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Stifling a giggle, Freya offered Shari a hand. "Honey, if you're gonna fall all over me, I'd much prefer it be the real me" she flirted with a grin
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Shari's face was cherry red as she took Freya's hand and pulled herself to her feet. "L-Let's just go." the puppeteer mumbled.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:40 pm

"okay okay, sorry" Freya replied, letting Shari lead the way. "It's probably a side effect of the love magic..." She made an excuse for herself, not knowing if it was true or of cupidity was just having an effect on herself
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Shari squeezed the warrior's hand and led her out of the house. The two strolled down the empty streets of Cupidity, hand in hand. All too soon, the pair found themselves at Ms Miranda's inn.

"Are you sure you're up for moving around like that, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked in concern the moment she spotted Freya.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:48 pm

"I'm okay, thank you" Freya replied politely, "I think the love magics mostly made it's way through my system"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:52 pm

"Still, you should be taking it easy, hun." Ms. Miranda said as guided the human to a chair. "You really shouldn't be pushing yourself."

Shari, who never let go of Freya's hand, was dragged along. With her free hand, she sent out some strings and pulled another chair over before taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:54 pm

"maybe you're right..." Freya responded, now starting to feel the effects of the combination of the love magic and her rather... Restless night with Shari. Resting her head on her palm, Freya started rather dreamily at the puppeteer
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:02 pm

Shari matched Freya's gaze with a loving one of her own. Her heart sped up as stared at the lovely woman next to her. With out thinking, she began to lean toward her partner...

"Looks like someone enjoyed their sleepover!"

... only to be pulled out of the moment by the melodious voice of the local siren. The Puppeteer jolted, stopping her advance, but squeezed Freya's hand tighter.

"Morning, Adella" Ms. Miranda greeted before turning to leave. "Breakfast for three coming right up!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Freya just about managed to bring herself to turn around and face Adella. "Oh, morning" she greeted somewhat woozily, hand still gently holding Shari's "it was... Pretty fuuun"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:09 pm

"Oh?" Adella said as she took a seat across from Freya. "Can I get some details?" The blonde beauty asked sweetly.

Shari's response was to blush and look away from the siren.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:12 pm

"well-" Freya started before stopping herself. "Actually, sorry but I've not got enough love magic in me to make me tell you private things like that" she'd noticed Sharis embarrassed face just in time
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:19 pm

"You're no fun." the blonde beauty replied with a cute pout on her lovely blue lips.

It wasn't long before Ms. Miranda returned with a try of food for the girls. "Eat up, hun. You need to keep your strength up." The innkeeper told Freya as she placed a large plate of bread and fish in front of her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Freya thanked Miranda, making sure to look anywhere but Adellas lips, she knew full well that despite her feelings toward Shari, in her current state, any of the beauties in this city could easily wrap her round their fingers
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:33 pm

Shari reluctantly let go of Freya so she could eat her own meal. Although, luckily for Freya, Adella seemed more interested in her food than teasing her.

The three ate in relative peace for awhile, until they were interrupted by a sweet aroma wafting into the inn.

"Hey, Poe!"

"G-Good Morning."

The locals greeted as a brown haired woman wearing a translucent purple flower patterned kimono that barely went to down to her thighs, and nothing else, entered the building.

"Hello!" Poe greeted back. "I am not late for breakfast am I?" It was then she noticed Freya and bowed to the warrior. "Oh! Apologizes, I do not believe we have met. I am Poe."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Poe, I'm Freya" Freya responded, noticing the woman's sweet aroma and... Revealing dress sense, but trying not to show it
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:42 pm

"Freya?" Poe hummed to herself. "Ah, I believe Marisa told me about you. You are the human who wishes to learn our ways, correct?" She asked as she took a seat of her own.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:43 pm

"yeah, that's right" Freya replied, choosing to focus on her meal to distract from her love magic infused feelings about the beauties around her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:52 pm

"She also took on all of Catelin's love yesterday." Adella added with a grin.

In response, Poe's eyes narrowed as she began to scrutinize the human woman. "Did she now?"

"P-Poe i-is sort of the closet thing we have to a doctor." Shari explained. "S-She probably wants to... you know.?"

"Indeed." the barely dressed brunette said with a nod. "If what they say is true, then I am very concerned for you."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:57 pm

"concerned?" Freya asked, a note of worry in her voice, "is... something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 pm

"An over-saturation of Love Magic can have consequences." Poe explained grimly. "The ability to refuse the advances of others can become nonexistent; it can even get to the point where you stop taking care of yourself because you are too busy trying to please any woman that so much as winks at you."

The sweet smelling woman took a deep breath. "Clearly you have not been affected that badly." She gestures at the meal before Freya to make her point. "But the fact that you are up so soon has me worried. I have met midara that have not recovered from... Catelin's gift, so swiftly."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:12 pm

"I see..." Freya replied, "so... How do we make sure I'm okay?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:19 pm

"We need to see just how badly it is affecting you." Poe said as she got up. "I believe a battle of willpower will do. I will be outside when you are ready."

As the sweet smelling woman left the inn, Shari nervously placed a hand on Freya's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Freya looked at Shari, "I guess there's no way to avoid this is there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next