Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting in a Whole New World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Eri smiled, if she could help Zoe, she would be happy "I'll do my best, Zoe... O-Oh... I should tell you about my fever..." She remembered it, the dizzy feeling she had since she woke up on the shore, she explained the other kitsune about her fever, the visions, the recipe for the potion, etc.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:01 pm

She listened intently to the description of what she was capable of, and how it worked. So she wasn't seeing things during their "fight", she was overheating during battle. And it was difficult to control, it seemed.

"This is good to know, hopefully it'll give us some leverage. Thanks, Eri. Okay, let's go, the building's only a few blocks from here." The duo made their way down the few streets before coming to an absolutely massive skyscraper, one that reeked of indulgence. Two robed figures were waiting at the doorstep.

"Ah, there you are, we were expecting you. The Man is waiting. We'll take care of her in the meantime."

She brought a needle out and pointed it at them. "Touch her and I'm hunting you and everyone related to you down."

An audible gulp could be heard from both of them. Her presence was clearly something they were afraid of. "O-Of course. Now, don't keep the b-boss man waiting." The duo could see the inside of the building, red velvet as far as the eye could see. Room looked like a damn box made of carpet.

She both both of her hands on Eri's shoulders. "If these two losers try anything, just remind them that I'm watching out for you, alright? They won't try nothin' as long as they remember that."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Eri looked around as she followed Zoe, as she said they soon arrived at the building. She knew it was the place because of the two figures wearing robes at the door.

She gulped when she heard that she would have to wait away from Zoe, something about the robbed figures made her nervous but then she felt Zoe's calming touch. Looking at her she nodded "G-Good luck..." She whispered before seeing the kitsune go inside.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:24 pm

She gave her a pat on her shoulders before going in. The elevator on the very end was waiting for her, and she knew floor number by heart. The 63rd floor.

The ride upwards was excruciatingly long. She had confidence it would work, but meeting THE Man in person was a very rare occurrence.

With a ding, she walked through, seeing a very familiar desk with a plush seat. "Zoe, my dear, there's my #1 fighter! I hear you've found something special today?" The chair spun around to reveal THE Man, himself. He was absolutely massive, with a very square build and a bald head. Everyone at her level just knows him as "The Boss" but she's heard the name once before. Sputzman. Only his elite are allowed to call him that.

"Y-Yeah, I was taking a harbor job when they noticed something washed up on shore. Turned out to be a girl, a fox, Eri. They wanted me to tail her and I ended up bringing her back. She's got some sort of magical ability, too." Zoe went into detail about how her powers worked, from the overheating thing to specific abilities.

"Hmm...a healer, you say." He rubbed his chin at the remark. "Don't see many a those around these parts."

"Yeah, exactly! I think she'd be perfect down in the pits, with me. She trusts me, and if she can keep me healed after a fight, then I can do more of them, and that means more money for you, right?" It's true that some fights could have her out of commission for weeks on end, depending on how bad it went. With Eri in her corner, it could take only a fraction of the time. "Plus, she could help me with other jobs unrelated to the pit, if need be."

"Hmmmmmm...So you essentially be taking her in on your own?"

"I...I was thinking it, yes. I-I didn't want to impose, but I could have her fed and taken care of on my payroll, an-"

He put a hand up, silencing her mid sentence. "Very well, you've convinced me. You can keep her, as long as doing so brings in more profit. I'll have to see these abilities for myself down in the pit, but that can wait until later. This "Eri" will be in your care."

Her whole face lit up at his response. "Oh, thank you, Mr. Boss! Don't worry, this'll bring in so much more for you! I promise! Thank you so much!" She said with a bow, as she practically ran out of the room.

There was a chance! It's not right away but there was hope! She made her way down the elevator and found Eri sitting on one of the velvet couches in the lobby.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:24 pm

Eri heard the sound of the elevator and look it's way, she had been feeling uncomfortable since the moment Zoe left. So the second she saw the kitsune come out, her eyes lit up and her ears and tail raised "W-Welcome back... Zoe." She greeted her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm

"Oh my gosh! Eri!" She brought her into a big hug, her tail swishing back and forth, something she wasn't used to but it just felt so right right about now. "Things went perfectly! You'll be living with me for a while, and you'll be helping me with jobs and such. He think's you'll be a huge help down below, so that'll give us a lot of clout."

She leaned in close. "And once we get enough, we're busting out of here, together." in a hushed whisper next to her ear, so no one else could hear. She pulled back, but still in a hug because she was just that excited.

"Now, come on, I've gotta show you around underneath, it's where the majority of things are going to happen." She took her hand as she got up from the couch, leading the two of them to the elevator, hitting the bottom floor and beginning the long descent. It'd take at least 5 or so minutes before they hit the bottom floor, so they had time.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:20 am

Eri returned Zoe's hug, the self so warm... So happy... She never felt like this before "I'll work hard... I promise." As they entered the elevator, Eri felt a bit of hesitation after all it was the first time she used on.

As they went down, Eri was wondering what to do to kill time "S-So... Zoe..." She started with a slight blush "C-Can you... Can you tell me more... About yourself?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:33 am

"About me, huh..."

She tried not to focus too much on the past, most of it being not very great.

"My parents were poor. Real poor. Apparently they had a debt to people down here that they really were never going to pay off. It went back a few generations, too. Once they have a grip on ya, most people never leave it. They were...good people. Good people at the wrong place and time."

She looked wistful as she recalled things from them. She pulled out a small photo. It was a family photo, with a younger Zoe, her mother, who was the spitting image of her, and her father. Eri might notice that he was very distinctly human.

"Halflings aren't seen as very positive things, really. Nothing I can do about it, though. Eventually the debt caught up to them, even if I was working as soon as I was capable to make more money. I was more or less adopted by the pits after that. I had to learn real quick how to survive down here, or I'd end up like...like them..."

"Zoe, you may not know it, but you're strong. Stronger than any of us. It's too late for us. But don't you ever give up, alright? You don't have to live like this. Not forever."

Small tinges of tears started welling up as a few memories flooded back into her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:39 am

Zoe... She really had a rough life... Like me... And yet, she's so brave... So kind...

Eri listened closely to everything Zoe was telling. Clentching her heart at the sad story "I-I'm sorry... It must be hard to talk about it..." She hugged her, comforted her just like this woman did to her before. She felt a connection with her, like they were made to be together, from that point Eri decided that not only she wanted to be useful for Zoe... She wanted to make her happy.

If my powers can help to make her happy... To give her a better life... I'll do it, for her...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 am

She was caught off guard by the hug, but it felt...really nice. Especially right now. She returned it, but still kept her tears in.

"No, it's not your fault. I just...try not to think about those things, you know?"

She really didn't want to let go of the hug. It felt so warm. She hadn't hugged someone like this since...before they died. Having someone she could really trust felt so foreign to her in almost every way, but she didn't want it to ever go away.

The elevator had just reached the underground, and could be seen through the elevator. A sprawling, massive city complex, built upon lies, deceit and dirty money. There was still about another 5 or so minutes before it landed at the bottom.

"I can't help but be a little curious about where you came from, though. It's not every day I find a cute gi-" she stopped herself as her blush intensified. "I-I mean, a random foxgirl, washed up on shore, like that."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:59 am

Eri broke the hug and looked around, the cuty complex was hug and... Dark and dangerous. She looked at Zoe as she asked where she was from "I'm... I think..."

C'mon, tell her, she understands you, you can tell her, Eri

"I think... I came from another world..." She spoke softly "The world I come from... It's... A bit different but this underground city... Feels like it..." She added "I... I was a slave... Back there, my parents abandoned my when I was little and... My world isn't kind to kitsunes like us..." She had to gather valor to continue, luckily, Zoe's warmth helped her relax "I was bullied... Abused... R-Ra..." She couldn't bring herself to say the last word, they took so much from her since a really young age "I... Sometimes just... Wanted to end it all... Grab a pair of scissors, a knife... Anything to make it stop... I felt like... My life was meaningless..." She gazed at Zoe's eyes "I tried to escape... Travel to another continent... With no slavery but... We git caught, I almost drown and... And then I was here..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:08 am

Suddenly, all of her life problems felt so small, as she listened to her story. She nearly choked up when she struggled to get out that accursed word. That one that she didn't need to finish. She wrapped her in a tight hug, not content with letting her wallow in those memories.

"Eri...I'm so sorry. I promise, none of that is going to happen ever again. I'm not going to let it. You don't have to think about those memories ever again."

She gently brushed her hair with her hand, calming the poor girl down. This felt so much larger than herself, her problems, her life. She didn't know anything about this wretched place that she came from, but she was going to make it a point to help her find something better.

She pulled back and looked her in the eyes, their faces close to each other as they held each other in their arms. "I-I promise. It won't be right away, but we'll find a new life. Away from all of this. Some far away land where people accept people like us! I know it's got to be out there somewhere! And we're gonna go there, together!" Part of her was lost in those striking eyes again. She was blushing again, probably stronger now that she had a moment to see how pretty she was again, but she didn't care. She wanted to make her happy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:23 am

Zoe was soo close... Eri's face lit up like a Christmas tree "T-Thank you... Zoe... It means a lot to me I... I promise... I won't let you down, I'll make you happy..." She spoken softly once again while getting lost in Zoe's eyes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 am

For some reason, she just...couldn't find it in herself to break the hug they had. The elevator rolled down the track still, the gentle movements keeping them balanced. Both of them were lost in each other's eyes, their faces close to one another, and likely both had a bright blush on their face that neither of them noticed.

"I...I, uh..."

She couldn't even find words. What was wrong with her? She'd never felt like this before. About anyone, really. She just couldn't understand it, but part of her didn't want it to stop. She had no idea what to do. Wow, she was...really beautiful. She hadn't really noticed it before.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:51 am

She felt so comfortable, so safe... She had never felt so safe in her whole life... Being finally able to find someone that cared for her, it was a warm feeling "W-We are almost down..." She said, blushing like crazy, trying to change subject and yet, she didn't wanted to break the hug... It felt so nice...

Someone so kind... So brave... So... So beautiful... Zoe...

She let out a pleased sigh before unwillingly breaking the hug.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 am

She snapped out of her daze when Eri broke the hug between them, taking a second to get her thoughts back in order. She had no idea what just happened but...it felt amazing.

"O-Oh, right. Sorry about that...I-I dunno what came over me..."

Slowly, the elevator came to a stop, opening up to a ding as they were welcomed by the sprawling underground city. The dirt roads and bright lights gave a massive contrast to one another, both rich and poor existing at the same time.

She shook her head to try and get those thoughts out for now. She'd worry about what all of that meant later, right now there was more important things to do.

She held out her hand to Eri. "R-Right. We've got so much to do and get ready for! Come on, Eri, let's go!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:02 am

Eri looked at the city, it was... So different from what she was used to see... "I-It's okay... I-I snapped out as well..." She replied blushing. Taking Zoe's hand, Eri nodded "R-Right behind you..." her hand was soft and warm just like her, Eri's heart was racing and her face was blushed.

I have never felt like this... It's nice and warm...

Eri wasn't exactly sure of what was going on with her, but she was happy with that warm, fuzzy feeling, she was decided to follow Zoe so she stepped out of the elevator with her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:57 am

Both of them held hands as they walked through the underground city. People of all kinds were scattered about, about a quarter it of the ones above ground. What was noticeable lack of humans, with the few they could see were running businesses or services. No one seemed to notice or care about their presence.

Eventually they found themselves at a semi-large apartment complex. The system was entirely automated, as Zoe pulled a key out of her jacket and walked in, not letting go of Eri's hand the whole while and likely not even noticing it.

Eventually they came to a room at the end of the hall, with Zoe needing her key again. "Welcome to my little slice of paradise." she said with a sarcastic chuckle.

In truth, it was a well kept place. It was a 4 room apartment, with a living room, a kitchen, a separate bathroom and a bedroom with a closet. The underground made sure to reward those who did well in bringing in profits, and Zoe was skilled at what she did. She made it a point to keep it clean, too.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:18 am

Eri was amazed by the place, the city gave her the same vibe that her old one but... It was so different, this world where she had landed was so... Different, the buildings were strange. As they arrived at the apartment complex Eri was surprised by the automated door "I-Is that... Magic?" She asked innocently while following Zoe closely.

This world... Is this magic? O-Or maybe... Pyrean? I'm in the land of the Pyreans? No... No, it's something different... This doesn't look pyrean...

Eri followed Zoe into the apartment and was impressed by the clean looking house, it was 4 rooms, one that looked like a living room, Eri didn't knew some of the things she saw there; a kitchen, again with strange looking furniture; a bathroom, it was really clean, different from the ones she saw on her old world; and a bedroom with a closet, the bed seemed really comfy. After the tour, Eri was overwhelmed by all of those unknown things "This place... It's amazing, Zoe..." as she carefully sat on the bed, she didn't want to make a mess of the neat prepared bed, she felt like she was in a cloud "So soft..."

Zoe's house in incredible... All these strange things, this comfy furniture... I have never seen anything like it
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:31 pm

"Definitely ain't magic. Honestly, the concept of magic in general seems really rare here. It's why you showin' up was such a big deal."

When they got inside, she watched as Eri was basically blown away by what was inside.

"Bein' profitable to the guys upstairs has its perks. I may be another tool to 'em, but they take good care of their good tools, I guess."

In truth, what she had here was basically nothing compared to what those up top live in. She'd been in them a few times. It wasn't a good memory.

She pulled up a chair next to Eri on the bed. "Okay, I think it's time to talk about what we're actually goin' for."

"One of the reasons I work at the harbor, besides the halfway-decent pay, was because I hear things. Someone in my position shouldn't normally be allowed to hear. See what they shouldn't see. And one thing I've seen more than once is a certain ship."

"This ship comes in every now and then. And it's always packed with the most incredible things, Eri! The stuff always has these weird markings, and if I had to make a guess, it's all super magical, but they don't want people know about it. And everyone on board are all of these different creatures, some human and some I've never seen before! That's where we have to go, Eri! That place will accept us, and give both of us that second chance we want!" Her whole face had lit up while she was talking about this, and it was clearly something she had put a lot of thought into.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Eri payed close attention to Zoe's explanation "So the plan is... Get in that ship..." As she asked, Eri got some flashbacks from the last time she snuck into a ship, the mere thought of Zoe sharing the same fate as her companion, her face went white pale and cold sweat ran down her neck "B-But... I-It won't be dangerous... Will it?" She asked.

N-No... I can't let Zoe share the same fate... I-I don't want to... I'll protect her.

Eri took Zoe's hands and looked right into her eyes, the red fox's blue eyes were teary and filled with concern "P-Promise me... Nothing bad will happen... Promise me that we will board that ship legit, not sneaking in..." Zoe could feel Eri's grip tightening "Please... Promise me..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:56 pm

"I...I can't do that, Zoe. Ships don't get people out of here, they only bring people in. At least, unless we grease the wheels a little, if you know what I mean."

"We need funds. And it might take a little bit to get what they want for it. Having someone stow away on one of these cargo ships would be breaking every rule and go straight to the top, so we have to make it worth it for them. But with both of us working together, we can do it much faster."

She noticed her grow pale at the mere mention of it, her grip on her hand tight. "I can't promise you that, but I can promise that I'll keep you safe, no matter what. We're not gonna find our freedom here. If I have to take risks to do that, then I'll do it." She brought her into another tight hug. "Trust me, Eri. I swear, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Eri felt relieved in Zoe's embrace, her hugs soon became her favorites... Not that she received much of them before... After a couple of minutes, Eri looked at Zoe with a tender look on her eyes "F-Fine but... then I swear that... I will not let anything bad happen to you either... I promise I will protect you the same way you protect me..." Her voice was soft and sincere yet filled with determination.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:55 pm

"Alright! Then we'll protect each other!" she said with a smile with more happiness than she had felt in over a decade.

Zoe looked over at the clock on the wall to notice how late it was getting. "We should probably get some rest, tomorrow's going to be early, and busy." She broke the hug and got up from her seat, moving it back where she found it, before a thought hit her.

There's only one bed

Her face had a bright blush as thoughts came to her head. Of them...sleeping together...

"I-I'll sleep on the floor, stay here for one sec, I'll see if I-I can find some extra covers."

She bounded back through the house for the closet, digging through for anything she could use.

All she could find were clothes.

She could feel herself getting hotter from her own thoughts about what seemed like an inevitability. About the thought of them...in the same bed...their arms entangled in each ot-

She slammed her head against the back of the closet with a grunt to silence her mind. She went back to the room empty handed as she laid down on the floor, trying (and failing miserably) at hiding her blush. "I-It's fine, I don't need nothin' to sleep with. I used to sleep with nothin' at all, so this is f-fine."

In truth, it didn't bother her at all to sleep like this, but she was far more bothered with her mind showing those images of what could be.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Eri realized as well that there was only one bed but her thought were different from those of Zoe judging by her reactions "W-Wait... I-I can't take your bed and leave you to sleep on the floor..." She said feeling guilty "I-If there is a couch I-I can sleep there, don't worry." She reassured her.

I'm used to sleep in a bunch of hay on the floor... I can't just come here and take her bed

Then she next thing that she said, it wasn't until a while after that she realized what she had just suggested "O-Or we could also share the bed... I-I don't mind sleeping together..." as soon as it struck her, her face went full red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in a Whole New World
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next