Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 pm

Slowly, she felt that sensation her legs start to fade, feeling like they did yesterday. She wiggled her toes a little to check, and it felt...normal.

On top of that, her entire body started to feel bursting with energy. She felt like she could run and fly for miles all of the sudden! She'd never felt like this before! But she couldn't deny that the feeling felt good, either!

"(I...I feel...fantastic!)" She said with a wide eyed look. All of her previous grogginess in one fell swoop. "(S-Seril, I've never felt like this in my life! This is amazing!)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Seeing Leanne's renewed energies, Seril couldn't help but to smile. "(I'm so glad, I didn't knew if they would work on you. Take only one when you feel exhausted like this morning, okay?)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 4:23 pm

"(Mhm! Oh, I feel lovely! I feel like I could just keep running and running, and running, and never stop!)" she said, feeling the effects in full, now. She slid herself out of bed and put her dress back on, the movement being incredibly fast for her.

She could feel her heart beating faster all of the sudden, and the feel was exhilerating. Maybe it was an effect of the stamina potion? Regardless, she spun back around to face Seril, her dress flourishing as she did. She brought her lips to hers in a surprisingly strong kiss, before pulling back, her arms resting on her shoulders. "(So, Seril, what are we doing today? I feel like I have to do something with all of this energy!)" Seril might notice her breathing increased in tempo, or how dialated her pupils were from the massive rush of energy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Serila was amazed by the sudden rush of energy Leanne was having and her kiss left her breathless. "(L-Lea... Whoa.)" Placing her arms on Leanne's shoulder, Seril sat the Heron on the bed. "(You should wait for a bit, okay? Until she first rush passes.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 4:56 pm

"(W-Wait? But I feel so...so, estatic, and full of energy! I think I love this feeling!)" she said as Seril guided her to the bed.

She was more excited than she'd ever been, and she couldn't explain why, but she didn't feel like that mattered. She could feel her wings twitching in pure energy. And she was happy, too! All of those horrible nightmares didn't have to be real anymore, now that Seril had made this!

She couldn't resist pulling her into a tight hug. "(S-Seril, I...I was worried that, if we continued, I might end up hurting myself, and worse, you'd have to...devote too much of your own time, taking care of me. I-I didn't...want that. B-But, with this, I couldn't be happier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!)" She said, slightly vibrating from the excess energy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Seril returned the hug but was somewhat worried, maybe she made the potion a bit too potent, she would have to make it a bit weaker with the next batch. "You don't need to, Lea, I love you, I would do anything for you but I insist on you waiting for a few minutes until the rush ends. I don't want you getting hurt because of it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:33 pm

She hummed into the hug, her body still involuntarily vibrating but not really worried about it too much. After all, she was in the arms of the woman she loved like nothing else. The feathers on her wings were ruffled a little, showing her growing excitement and sudden rush of energy.

"(I-I don't...really understand it, but I feel fine, truly! I've never felt anything like this before, but I think it feels, good! I've never had this much energy in my life, before, and my mind is rushing to think of what to do with it all!)" she said, nuzzling into the hug a little before pulling back.

Just thinking about Seril already excited her beforehand, but this...this was all new for her. Her mind was slowly coming to at least one idea of what to do with it, a blush growing on her face. She brought her into another powerful kiss, with enough force to push both of them down to the bed.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:47 pm

"(It's okay, Lea, just let's re-mpffh!)" Seril was surprised by Leanne's forwardness as she soon found herself lying on the bed with Leanne kissing her. She soon forgot about everything and just accepted her kiss, eagerly letting the Heron take the upper hand. "(L-Lea... I-If you keep...)" It wasn't long until Serila started moaning, for someone so sweet, Leanne sure was passionate and the potion seemed to give her a lot more of energy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:01 pm

She started moaning into the kiss as well, feeling her own thoughts shut off and giving herself over to the pleasureable sensations. Compared to last night, however, the burst of energy was enough for Leanne to take point this time, dominating Seril's mouth as she laid on top of her.

"Mmmph....mmmm...nnnn..." came from her as they continued to meld in pleasure. Her two hands moved downward to massage Seril's wonderful breasts, slipping under her clothes to tease and knead, amplyfing the feeling.

She pulled back slightly as she continued to massage her chest. "(Oh, if only I could feel like this every day! It's truly a wonderful feeling, having all of this energy and having things to do with it! Ahhh~ I love you so much, Seril!)" she said before diving right back in, Leanne's lips completely overtaking hers.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Serila moaned louder as she felt Leanne's touch on her breasts, an electrifying feeling of pleasure rushed all over her as she let the Heron have her way. "(I-I can give you... One per day... B-But don't abuse them... O-Okay?)" She managed to say between moans before Lea went down and started kissing her again. She could feel melting on Leanne's sweet kiss, her incredibly soft lips making it much more intense and perfect.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:40 pm

"(Mmph...thank...you....love...mmph...lots!)" she got out inbetween breaths. She absolutely loved feeling like this, not having to worry about what comes after. She felt like she could do anything right now, and it was so liberating! And she could spend that anything making the woman she loved feel as good as she made her last night. Having the energy, the drive, the passion to show Seril how she truly felt, with all of her being...

Slowly, she moved one of her hands off of her breast and moved it down her body, mimicking the motion she had done to her before, stopping right before the opening to her womanhood, teasing the entrance. She broke the kiss, and started trailing kissed down her chin, settling on her neck, where she kissed repeatedly on the soft, vulnerable skin, her one hand still vigorously massaging her breast.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:06 pm

Seril allowed Leanne to do whatever she wanted with her, wrapping her arms around the woman's heae and the legs around her waist, Seril started to grind her body against Leanne's. "L-Lea... Ah..." Was all she managed to say before using her warmth once more to cover them both.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:33 pm

"(I said that...I wanted to make you...feel that good...didn't I?)" She said inbetween passionate kisses to the neck as every part of her body was focused on making Seril feel as good as possible. She couldn't keep in a shudder when she felt her grind against her body, her own body moving in unison with hers. As Seril locked her legs around Leanne's body, so did her wings encapsulate the both of them in a warm bundle of passion.

Slowly, she slipped a few fingers into Seril's waiting opening, gently massaging the folds as the rest of her body pleasured Seril's outside. Right as she did, she trailed kisses back up her neck and chin and brought them back to her waiting lips, moaning into the kiss as she did, still showing an incredible passion and control that was alien for the both of them, but one that Leanne loved being able to do without fear.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:34 am

Seril started to moan louder, easily overwhelmed by Leanne's new energy and passion, she was unable to resist the Heron's relentless assault just able to enjoy submissively. "(L-Lea... Y-You are... Amazing!)" She managed to say between kisses, quickly starting to ger hornier and hornier.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 12:53 pm

"(Had...great role model...and...love you...more than anything!)" she said between her assault of Seril's entire body. The two of them were gyrating in unison now, one hand vigorously massaging her breast while the other massaging her clit, all while the two kissed with increased fervor.

She absolutely loved having this kind of energy, this drive to make her happy! And it was all thanks to Seril! She couldn't be happier about everything, and she was intent on showing just how happy she truly was, as she slowly increased the speed of her motions, getting close to another breakdown like last night as well.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 1:57 pm

"(L-Lea... Y-You... S-Should rela... Ah)" Serila was starting to have difficulties to think straight, the constant affections of Leanne were irresistible, she couldn't do anything else but lay there feeling her beloved affections sending her closer and closer to climax.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Leanne could feel her own body start to heat up in a familiar way, similar to last night. Whether it was from the gentle movements from Seril's body or the cries of passion from Seril herself, she didn't know and didn't care. Seril's words of concern were lost on her right now, focused only on the actions and sensations.

Speeding up her movements even more, she trailed her kisses down her chin, her neck, and body, before settling on her breasts, kissing and loving them fully, mimicking the action that had made her feel so good, last night, as her one hand pleased the other and the other hand pleased her clit. It was only a matter of time before the both of them burst, both from the pleasure and each others reactions to it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Leanne kept pushing and pushing, Serila was almost at her limit. "(L-Lea... I-I'm about to...)" It wasn't long after that she finally bursted into climax and after that, she was panting trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 1:20 pm

The sound of Seril exploding under the pleasure was enough to make Leanne do the same, the two screaming in unison as both of their bodies expelled in maximum pleasure. Leanne was exhausted again from the act, as she laid on top of Seril, panting just as hard as she was. It was a good kind of exhausted, though, different from last night.

"(I...I did it...!)" she said, giggling to herself. (I...told you I'd...make you feel...that good! Did...did I do good?)" she said in between breaths, looking up at her with a blissful expression on her face.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 1:35 pm

Seril pulled Leanne into a hug, keeping her closer. "(You did great, Lea...)" She spoke softly while stroking her hair. "(How are you feeling? Are your legs...)" This was the final test, Seril was really hoping that the potion managed to avoid Lea's exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:07 pm

She nestled gently into the hug, always loving the warm sensation. She was overjoyed at her approval, nuzzling a little between her breasts.

At her question, she tried moving her legs a little. They listened to her perfectly, even if they were a little tingly. It might take her a minute to get used to it, but it was a lot better than before. She nodded at Seril in the embrace. "(I-It's a lot better! I think that it...really helped!)" she said, rather happy herself. It only confirmed that she had nothing to fear from the both of them going all the way with their passions, and that was a massive relief off of her shoulders.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:43 pm

"(I'm glad... I'm really glad, Lea.)" Keeping her closer, Seril remembered something. "(Oh right! Since you are recovered, how about we make that cake I mentioned this morning?)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:05 pm

Part of her was perfectly happy with staying right here. But, the mention of making more food with Seril was enough of a motivator to at least consider it.

She thought for a moment, before nodding. "(Mhm! That sounds fun!)" she said, folding her wings back and rolling off the side of Seril, still a little tired, but not enough that it'll stop her. She brought herself up to sit on the edge of the bed, and, determined to beat this, took her two steps onto the floor.

Her legs wobbled only for a moment, before she was able to straighten them out and stand without worry. She looked back at Seril and beamed a big smile, proud with herself for making things work, and for Seril coming up with this whole potion thing in the first place.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 12:01 am

When she saw Lea being able to walk, a big smile appeared on Serila's face as well as she rolled out of the bed and hugged her. "(That's great! Now we can make that cake to celebrate it, you'll love it. I'm sure of it.)" She then headed to the door and waited for Lea. "(Well? Ready to make a really sweet cake?)" She waited, offering her hand for her and Lea to start a new bright day.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 1:13 am

She hugged back, just as happy as Seril was. She couldn't be happier, especially after seeing that smile on Seril. Making her happy made her super happy, too!

At her question, though, she nodded, running over to her and holding a hand. "(Mm! I can't wait! Where do we start?)"

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next