Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 1:35 am

"(Let's start heading to the kitchen and grabbing all the ingredients we need.)" The moment Lea took her hand, Seril went into the kitchen taking Leanne with her.

Once in the kitchen, Seril put the apron on and started to gather the ingredients, it took her only a couple of minutes. "Well, we have everything we need." She preprepared the recipients to start baking. "Okay Lea, grab that brush and butter up the pan."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Leanne let Serila lead them into the kitchen, excited to make more food with her. That potion clearly had an effect on her, as she was ready and willing still, even after all of that.

Unlike before, she didn't seem to bothered with Seril just in an apron. She was too excited this time, to see what she had in store. It took her a moment to understand what she meant by "buttering up" the pan with the brush, but then realization hit her and she dutifully got to the task with a gentle touch.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:26 am

While Leanne buttered the pan, Seril turned on the oven. "Lea, once you are done, sprinkle a light layer of this, okay?" She said handing her a sack of flour. Then, she placed butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat them together for a while until it's texture turned light, fluffy and creamy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Leanne took the sack of flour, it being surprisingly heavy. For a second, she thought to dump a little bit, but she stopped herself right before that, and instead reached her hand into the bag, sprinkling the light, fluffy substance over the pan.

She looked back over at Seril and saw her using the blender to see what she was doing, and saw all of the ingredients being mixed together into this big, fluffy, probably pretty tasty looking mess.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:56 pm

"Okay, now we add the eggs... Oh, Lea can you give me the eggs? I forgot to pick them from the fridge." She asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:57 pm

"Mm!" she said, nodding, as she went over to the fridge. It took her a moment, but eventually she found the familiar carton of eggs.

She took them out, and presented the carton to Seril.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 4:27 pm

"Thank you, Lea." Seril took a couple of eggs and cracked them, adding them to the mix, adding also some vanilla. "Lea, grab that spoon and beat this mixture, okay? You have to be careful so it's mixed perfectly." She said offering the bowl to Leanne.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Leanne took the bowl graciously. So that's what she described as "beating," then. The word brought a much different image to mind.

She started to mimic the action Seril was doing before, mixing all of the ingredients together with a spoon. The colors were starting to mix together into a brighter golden one, and she knew she was doing well with it at that point.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:25 pm

"You are doing it great, Lea." She prepared the pan and placed it near Leanne. "Now, pour the batter into the pan."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:12 pm

She took the bowl full of batter from Seril, and gently poured it into the batch that she had just finished mixing.

She had a feeling where things were going next, and started stirring it all together on her own, a little harder with the extra batter added to the mixture but she was still confident about all of this. Her arm was growing a little tired, but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Seril smiled at Lea, the Heron was learning really fast and she seemed to enjoy it too. "Good job Lea, now..." Opening the oven's door, Seril pointed at it. "Place it inside and we'll be done."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 4:44 pm

She nodded, just finished up the stirring to the point where everything seemed to blend together. She placed the pan directly into the bottom level, sliding it in daintly before closing the oven door.

It took her a second to realize that that means they had actually finished cooking food. Her face lit up and she clapped a little, super proud of herself. "We...we did it! Seril, I...so happy!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 11:43 am

"You did great, Lea. I bet the cake will taste amazing." She reached to pat Leanne's head, while setting up the timer. "Let's not forget about this, we don't want the cake to burn, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 12:40 pm

She accepted the headpat with pride, incredibly happy to have taken this whole cooking thing in stride. She had a few ideas for foods to make later, too. Heron heritage was strong when it came to foods, and with her new knowledge, she knew she could do something with it! Maybe she could go back to her original apple idea now...

She watched as Seril set a timer to keep it from burning, keeping in mind that she would likely have to do something similar if she used the oven like this. "What...do now?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 2:04 pm

"Now we have to wait until the timer runs off so... What do you want to do meanwhile?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:10 pm

She thought for a moment, before perking back up. "You brought...magic, right? Could you...teach, magic?" She looked at her excitedly, only just remembering the gifts she had brought her from before. Internally, she chided herself for forgetting, especially from the gorgeous she had gotten for her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 5:45 pm

"Sure, do you have the necklace? I'll go get some of the basic tomes." Seril headed to the study and took a few spell tomes, the most basic ones to begin with before going back to Leanne. "What element do you want to start with? My speciality is fire but I guess I can teach you others too."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 7:34 pm

"Mhm!" She said, running back to the room to find the gift box, still holding the precious gift, she took it and rejoined Serila in the main room.

She returned to find that she had brought out a few books with her. She believed that the Beorc called them "tomes." She remembered seeing a few people use them to call forth all sorts of elements and amazing things with them.

"Well, would be best to...start with, what you know best! After...work through, other things."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:23 am

"Very well then." Seril looked into the books she brought and picked one with red covers before handing it to Leanne. "Tomes are an easy way to use magic since they don't need too much power to be used." She pointed at the necklace. "And with that necklace, you should be able to use them too."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:44 am

As Seril handed her the tome, she wasn't really prepared for how heavy the book was. She expected it to be fairly bulky from the size, but is that because she was weak? The added weight of the book was enough to push her back a few steps as she tried to regain her balance a little.

Eventually, she got herself to a level where she was comfortable, fastening the necklace around her neck. It was gorgeous whenever she looked at it, and she probably would be wearing it often even if it didn't grant her magical abilities. "Think...okay, now. What, next?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:53 am

Seril waited for Lea to get comfortable and smiled when she put the necklace on. Once Lea was ready, Seril look at her, still smiling. "Now, Lea, focus, pour some magic into the tome and try reading the spell."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 1:29 am

"Pour...magic?" Leanne cocked her head to the side in complete confusion at the way she described it. The mental image of pouring magic out of Leanne like they did with the bowl of food earlier came to mind, but she was sure there was something she was missing her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:57 am

"Mhm. Focus on the necklace in your case and it should do the trick, come on, try it." Serila placed her hand on Leanne's shoulder and smiled at her. "I know you can do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:19 pm

"O-Okay! I...try!" She wasn't quite sure if she got the full idea, but Seril had faith in her! She just had to try!

She took a deep breath, the necklace on her mind. She didn't quite know how she was going to go about this, but she knew she had to have something in her. She opened the book to find a lot of words she didn't fully understand, but she could feel were a lot more than just simple text. She read one aloud, keeping Seril's words in mind.

"Accipe...hoc?"

As if on cue, a small flame burst out in front of her face, before fizzling out just as fast. The act was enough to make her jump with a squeak, not really sure what to expect. Did...did she do that?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Seril noticed the flame but put it off before it could be dangerous. "Not bad for your first attempt, but you need to calm down, Lea. Focus and control, that's the trick, control the flames."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next