Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:35 am

Serila took started to prepare breakfast when Chatty entered the kitchen. "So you and the bird had fun last night huh?" Seril didn't payed much attention to the lamp as she kept preparing the waffles. "So what? I hope you didn't spied on us or you know what will happen to you." "I don't have a deathwish. I guess her body is as frail as you thought?" Having placed the waffles on the plates, Seril looked at Chatty. "Yeah, poor girl can't even walk right now, I really wish I could do something to help her..."

Floating around Seril, Chatty grabbed the trays with it's mouth and placed them on the counter next to Seril. "Thank you." After that, Seril placed the plates on the trays, a cup of coffee for her and a cup of juice for Lea. She also grabbed the syrup and placed it on one of the trays. "Not a word about her condition, okay?" "I'm a graveyard."

Carrying the two trays, Seril returned to the bedroom. "Breakfast here, Lea. Eat, you'll feel better." She placed a little table above Lea's legs and the tray on top of said table before laying on the bed and doing the same for herself. "I hope you like it. Brought the syrup in case you want some with your waffles too."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:34 am

Leanne laid patiently on the bed for Seril's return, even if she was a little annoyed with herself. The little pinpricks of feeling from her legs were starting to get a little worse, but she figured that was how it was supposed to happen. Like if your arm fell asleep, except...worse, somehow.

Hearing Seril's voice, she pulled herself back up to find a rather extravagant plate of waffles waiting for her. They looked amazing, especially since they came from her.

"Looks great! T-Thank you...Seril." she said as she set up a tray for her on the bed. She felt bad being doted on like this, but at the same time, she couldn't deny it felt a little nice, too. She graciously accepted the syrup and poured a fairly large helping of it over the waffles before handing it back.

The taste was perfect, so perfect that she'd be kicking her legs in happiness if that was a thing she was capable of doing. She was taking her time with eating, savoring each individual flavor. Plus, she couldn't deny it was nice to spend some more time with Seril like this.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 am

Seril started to eat the pancakes and drink her coffee. "So? Do you... Like them? I hope I didn't overcook them." Her gaze then wandered towards Lea's legs. "How are your legs? Still wobbly?" She was worried about Lea, her frail body was taken to the limit last night, she should had gave her some slack, she let her passion take it too far.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 4:32 am

She shook her head. "No..perfect!" she said inbetween bites. Her hunger had caught up to her and she was showing just a slight touch less of the grace she normally had, even if she was trying to eat a little slower. Seril had made them just right, and they were delicious.

At her question, she tried to dangle her legs a little, and found that she could at least feel them. It still had that pinprick feeling through them, but she had control, at least. "Little...better. Gonna try...standing, once done."

After she finished the waffles, she moved the tray to the side of her, mentally preparing herself. She slid off of the bed, landing on her feet. That feeling was magnified pretty intensely, and her legs shook, but she was standing. It was uncomfortable, but she was determined to at least do this much, as her legs started to get more stable.

She tried to take a step forward before the feeling was too unbearable to keep going, and found herself plopping back down on the bed. "Hrmmm...not yet." she said with a slight pout. She was so close, she could feel it, but it still wasn't enough.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:20 am

"Take it easy, Lea. We have all the time in the world." Seril had finished her coffee and placed the tray on the side.
After that, she made herself comfortable on the bed and wrapped her arm around Lea. "It's Sunday anyway, let's just lazy around on bed." She smiled at Lea. "If not, I can always carry you like a princess to the shower~" She let out a giggle, it might have been a joke, but that would make her really happy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 am

"I...I guess..." Leanne said, getting a little upset about her body's frailty but resigned to the fact that it was going to stay for a while. She leaned into her when Seril put her arm around her, resting her head on her shoulder.

"That sounds...nice." She said, thinking about spending the day just together, on the bed. It had only just occurred to her now that she wasn't clothed, but at this point it didn't bother her that Seril saw her exposed. Not after what they just went through last night.

She cooed a little in the comfortable position. "(Seril...)" she said, slipping back into her own tongue. "(...what are your favorite things to eat? When I can move again, I want..to learn how to make those. I don't want to be just someone you take care of, but someone who can take care of you, just like you do me. So, I want you to think of anything I'm capable of doing, that can do that for you, and then I'll learn that, when I can.)" She brought both of her arms around Seril's waist as she nestled on her shoulder.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:04 pm

"(What do I like to eat? Hmm... I like simple foods. I guess because during my time at the academy I always used to eat junk or fast food. At least until mr.cool mage decided to bug me about eating healthy and Basar decided to side with him, as you can imagine I couldn't go against the two so I learned to cook simple things, like our dinner last night.)" It was then when a sly grin appeared on her lips. "(But there is something I really, really like to eat. The sweetest of meals, a true delicacy.)"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:28 pm

"(Simple, and healthy. Okay! I think I can do that! I'll learn how to make these, and whenever you get home, there'll be food you'll love waiting for you! That's...that's what I'm going to do!)" Leanne said, looking more confident than ever. Anything she could do for Seril to make her happy, would make her happy, too.

She tilted her head at her remark. "(Something you really, really like? Oh, that'd be perfect! What's on your mind?)" she said, the meaning of what she was getting at going right over her head.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Seril grinned and whispered into her ear. "(That would be you, my dear Lea, you are the sweetest treat~)" She softly nibbled Lea's ear before giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:52 pm

She let out a small little gasp as she felt the soft nibble on her ear, the sensation yet another new thing she had introduced to her, and one she had instantly found enjoyable.

The light kiss on her cheek was almost enough to push her back over the edge, and get her to have a repeat of last night, right here, right now. Her face was flush with barely held back excitement. "(S-Seril...)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 1:58 pm

"(Yes, Lea?)" She asked, stroking the Heron's hand. "(Is something you need?)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:39 pm

"(I...I-I want...)" she stuttered out, caught in indecision. On the one hand, she had to consider the situation she was in right now. She could still not even stand from last night, and she was sure Seril hadn't gone all the way then, either. What would happen if it happened again, but even worse? What if it was more than just her legs?

But at the same time, the memory of it all is still fresh in her mind. And it felt so good...it almost made all of that not so scary to think about...

"(I-I want...you...b-but...I'm scared that I'm...rushing too much. Please...tell me what you think is right.)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:50 pm

"(Lea... I want you too but... You need to rest first, let's take one step at a time, okay? I promise I will make you feel good once you recover. Deal?)" She stroke Leanne's cheek while looking at her with loving eyes and a tender smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:09 pm

She took a brief moment to consider her words, before nodding and hugging her a little tighter. "(You're right...we should wait. I'm sorry if I come off as needy sometimes, but...all of this is so new to me, and...I love it. And you.)"

"(B-But, when I do, I don't want you to..hold back, okay? I want you to show me...all of you, when I'm capable. A-And I don't care what my body feels like, afterwards, so...don't..worry about that, okay?)" she said, meeting her loving look with one of her own.

She let out a rather large yawn after a moment, all of the sudden feeling somewhat sleepy. Maybe her body needed more rest, after all...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:51 pm

After hearing Leanne yawn, Serila acomodated her om the bed and tucked her with the blanket. "(You need some more rest, okay? Later, once you had some rest, we'll have another cooking lesson, we'll bake a chocolate cake.)" Leaning forwards, Serila kissed Leanne's forehead. "(Night, Lea.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm

The sudden wave of exhaustion following the yawn was too great for Leanne to consider making a fuss about it, as she let Seril guide her to a more comfortable position under the covers.

"(Mmm...that sounds..nice...)" she said dreamily. Seril's loving kiss on the forehead brought a big smile to her face even as she was very quickly nodding off.

"(Love, you...Ser..il..)" she got out as she fell asleep, instinctively getting comfortable but sleeping soundly with a gentle hum of a snore.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:43 am

Seril stop to watch Leanne's happy sleeping face for a bit when Chatty snapped her out. "I have cleaned the kitchen. Are you going to do something or are you going to keep staring at her?" Seril let out a sigh. "I know, I know. I want to prepare her a surprise, do you have all the materials I asked you?" "Of course." "Let's get started then." Grabbing her hat, Seril went into the kitchen to prepare a surprise for Leanne.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:38 am

Leanne slept soundly in the bed, even after Serila had left her to sleep. Her body was slowly recovering as she rested, and by the time she had woken up, perhaps her legs would be working normally again.

Her mind drifted to all sorts of thoughts, while she laid there. Some idle thoughts, and some slight dreams. She thought of Seril, and how kind she was to her. Just thinking about her made her blush in her dreams. It drifted to how good she made her feel, and how happy seeing her smile made her.

But...then her dreams turned dark, of things she had thought of but hadn't actually happened yet. Her thoughts turned to it happening again later, and not just her legs, but her arms going numb as well. It feels as though that's happening right now...but it isn't the sensation that bothers her. No, it's the image that comes with it. The image of Seril taking care of her, that's what truly bothers her.

She doesn't want to be a burden on her. But...she also doesn't want Seril to hold back for her sake, either...

Her hand clentched in her sleep as the thoughts bombarded her unconscious mind, little cues on her body, such as the ruffled feathers of her wings or light whimpers being a telltale sign of a nightmare.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 pm

Seril started to prepare all the stuff to make the cake with Leanne later that day, all the ingredients were ready now it was time to prepare the surprise. Going into her study, Seril opened her cabinet of ingredients and searched through the pages of a big book until she found what she was looking for, a recipe for a stamina potion. "This should help Lea..."
Grabing the ingredients, Serila started to brew the potion, it took her a couple of hours but she prepared enough for ten vials. "I hope this work."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 1:54 am

As Seril worked, Leanne tossed and turned in her sleep, thinking about so many things all at once.

She hated to be a burden. She had to be treated like a child. She was so used to that from everyone around her, for being young, for being frail, for being unknowing of the outside world.

But she loves Seril more than she loves anything else. And she knows she loves her back. Part of her liked being doted on by her, because she made it so incredibly enjoyable...but she also didn't change what she thought. She wanted to be more for her than just that, just some weak, frail useless girl for her to take care of. But, if they did that again, and she lost more than her legs this time...

The mental image of her being stuck on this bed, both arms and legs numb and lifeless, being cared for by Seril like a sick patient, was enough to make her shiver. It wasn't a pleasurable shiver, that's for sure. It scared her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 2:34 am

After cleaning her study, Seril took one of the vial and headed to her bedroom where Leanne was asleep. She noticed the Heron tossing and turning so she took a seat on the bed next to her and stroked her cheek. "Lea. Wake up, Lea, I have something for you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 2:49 am

The pleasant touch of Seril's hand across her cheek was enough to wake Leanne from her nightmare with a small gasp. Slowly, she brought herself up from her sleep, somewhat groggy from the feeling still. She certainly didn't feel rested, that's for sure. Might be something with how much her mind was racing during all of it. On the plus side, she could feel her legs again.

"S-Seril...?" she said, wiping the sleep out of her eyes. She seemed to have a slight headache, too. "S-Something...for me?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 2:54 am

Seril nodded. "Yes, I have brew a few potions that should help you when this happens." She then showed her the vial with the stamina potion. "It should restore your stamina so it might help when you don't feel your legs."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 3:44 am

Leanne examined the vial that Seril seemed to have made. It was a white liquid of some sort, and it didn't seem to have a smell to it.

"Stamina...this, help?" she said, as she cocked her head to the side. While she could move them again, they were slightly tingly still. If she had gone through all of this trouble to help...

"T...Thank you, Seril!" she said. Taking the vial in her hands, she took one look at it, before downing the vial quickly. The taste...was not great. Like liquid chalk. It was enough to make her cough, but she drank it. She didn't feel the effects immediately but if Seril made it, she was sure it would happen soon.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 4:22 am

Seril watched Lea drink the vial, she bet the taste was awful like with all medicines. "(I know it taste bad, but it's medicine. That always taste bad.)" She said chuckling. "(So? How do you feel?)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next