Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:53 pm

As Seril broke the kiss and started to move down, she cooed at the soft kisses down her person. As she wrapped her lips around her breasts, she let out a sharp moan at the sudden spike of pleasure, both from her breasts and from the increased speed of her fingers.

Everything seemed to be building inside her at a rapid rate. That heat was growing to a point where she could no longer ignore it, like her body was going to explode, and the strange thing was that it felt so perfect. And then...

"(S-Seril....I love...I love youuUUUUUUU!)" she let out as her whole body convulsed and spasmed, as if all of that heat building in her was released all at once. It was enough to make her feathers ruffle, and racked her body with pleasure from every sense. She'd never felt even dreamed of anything like this, anything that felt this good! But it was here, right now, in the arms of her precious, beloved, perfect Seril.

Once it had subsided, she collapsed onto Seril's body, panting for air but positively loving the experience. "(S-Seril...ha...t-that was...ha...amazing...)" she got out between strained breaths. She didn't even have the energy to move anymore, just enough to lay upon the woman she loved so much. Leanne didn't think she had ever sweat this much in her life, but she didn't care; she loved the warmth.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Feeling Leanne's imminent climax, Serila increased the speed finally pushing Leanne into climax. Smiling as the Heron released it all and hug her tightly. "(I'm glad you loved it, Lea.)" Lea didn't continue, she just let Leanne rest and take a breath, giving her a loving kiss on the forehead before licking her finger.
"(You taste as sweet as you are, Lea)" After that, she just laid there, with the woman she loved on top of her, inside their caccoon of softness and warmth.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:00 pm

Leanne was completely exhausted from the experience, and barely had the energy to even move. She felt Seril's loving kiss on her forehead and giggled a little at the touch.

She found herself nestled inbetween Seril's breasts once again, the soft cushion slowly starting to become her favorite spot. It was so soft, and warm, and she knew it belonged to the one person she loved above all else.

"(L-Later...I w-want you to...feel this good, too...I-I'd keep going, b-but...I d-don't think I can move, anymore...)" she said with another giggle, looking up at Serila. She had the prettiest eyes, too, like a lit flame. She used to be terrified of fire, because of...before. But this only made her feel safe, and protected. It was Seril's, after all. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't find the energy to move her arms or legs. She was in the most comfortable spot in the world though, so it was alright.

"(S-Seril...I love...I...lo..v..e..y..ou...)" was all she could get out as the combination of her extreme tiredness and Seril's wonderful body against hers was enough to slowly put her to sleep, nuzzling against her breasts like the softest pillows as soft, sweet snores rumbled through her. She was originally going to ask if it was okay to sleep like this, but she didn't quite get that far before it all caught up to her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:25 pm

"(Don't worry, I can wait, Lea.)" Serila stroked Leanne's hair. "(Good night, my love, have a nice sleep my angle.)" Serila didn't move to not disturb Leanne's sleep, she just laid there, stroking her hair, enjoying having the woman she loved in her arms, falling asleep not long after.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 3:13 pm

The sleep she had in Seril's arms was one of the most peaceful she had ever had. It was as perfect as she could have ever imagined it to be. The warmth was probably the best part, as it relaxed her further than she ever thought possible.

Even the encroaching sunlight wasn't enough to stir her from her slumber. The softness that her breasts provided was more than enough to completely lock her in that pleasant sleep.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:40 am

The sunlight woke Serila up, making sure to stay still to not wake Leanne up. She was adorable, her cute snores made Serila's heart throb, her soft smile was as bright as the sunlight.

Nothing could disturb Serila's peace right now, she had the woman she loved the most in her arms. Just keeping Leanne close to her was enough to bring peace to her mind, she wished she could stay like this forever but... She knew she was going to wake up soon, with her sweet voice and her bright smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:30 am

Slowly, Leanne started to stir in her sleep, her eye lids starting to flutter as she noticed the sunlight in her eyes. Her wings stretched upwards and outwards along with the rest of her body. It took her a moment to remember exactly what had happened last night, and when it came to her, her mind flushed a little, but seeing Seril's calming expression was enough to change her embarrassed one to something resembling bliss instead.

"(Seril...good morning!)" she said with her same soft smile. She hadn't moved herself from her spot, her face nestled in between Serila's breasts and taking a moment to enjoy it with a soft coo. She was sure of it now, this was her favorite spot to be in. Reluctantly, she pulled herself up a little, before a realization hit her.

"(...Seril...I don't think I can move my legs. They feel wobbly like they're not listening to me. Is this normal?)" she said with a confused look on her face.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 1:39 am

Serila smiled as Leanne started to wake up, the moment the Heron opened her eyes, Serila gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "(Morning, Lea, did you sleep well? Are you comfy?)" Gently strokes to Leanne's cheeks filled her with warmth. "(I guess... You really enjoyed it last night? And yes, it's normal, specially if that was your first time.)" The witch replied with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 2:33 am

She moaned slightly at the kiss, still somewhat sensitive. "(I think that was the best sleep I've...ever had, really. It was perfect...just like you!)" she said with a big smile. She felt rested, yet still exhausted. It was a strange sensation, one she didn't fully understand. She felt...fulfilled? That seemed like the best way to put it.

Try as she might, she couldn't force her body to move up. "(Well, that was definitely my first time doing something like that, at least. It was wonderful and amazing, but I don't think my body has fully recovered from it yet.)" Herons being as physically frail as they were might have something to do with it as well, as it's simply a part of what they are. "(Would it be too much to ask...if you could help me up a little? I might need a little time before I can start...feeling my legs again,)" she said with a slight embarrassed blush.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 2:50 am

"(We can stay like this all the time you want, Lea, use me as your pillow for as long as you wish.)" Her voice was soft and sweet as she stroked Leanne's hair, but for her body to not be fully recovered yet, her body was truly frail, she was going to make sure she had total rest today.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:47 am

"(S-Seril, are you sure? That could take...a while. And I wouldn't want to keep you from going out and doing...whatever it is that you do while you're out...)" she said, trying to pull herself up with just her arms and not being very successful. Her wings weren't developed enough to pull her up on their own, even if she tried a little.

Eventually her arms gave out, and she plopped back into Seril's waiting embrace, tired once again from the exertion. She couldn't deny the thought of resting in Seril's embrace, surrounded by her warmth, was an appealing thought, but she hated to be a burden on her. "(Curse this frail body of mine...I guess this is how my brother used to feel. I'm sorry, Seril,)" she said as she resigned herself to her spot, resting her head between her chest.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Serila kept Leanne on her arms. "(Completely. Just relax all the time you need, I love having you resting on my chest.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Resigned to her current fate, Leanne stopped struggling and at least made herself comfortable. Not like that was hard with Seril, though. She looked up at her with her with a smile and her face nestled gently between her breasts.

"(Thank you, Seril. I love you!)" she said with an even bigger smile and a flap. "(But we definitely have time, at least. And I no longer feel tired enough to sleep...Seril, I...I want to know more about you! What your life has been like, what your interests are, that sort of thing! If I'm just going to lay here like a lump all day, then I imagine there's no better time to ask, at least!)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 7:23 pm

"(My life huh, well I guess I could tell you.)" Keeping Leanne closer, Serila started to think about her past. "(You'll see, I always had a gift for magic, that didn't really made my parents happy. They thought I was possesed by a demon or something like that, so the moment they could get rid of me, they did. They sent me to a sorceress' academy... Or well, sorcery in general.) " She stopped briefly to kiss Leanne's forehead. "(There, I met a good friend of mine, Basar, and mr.cool who really, really annoys me, his name's Zerato. We three quickly became the top of the academy, each one with a different type of magic: Basar liked earth magic, mr annoyance liked ice magic and well, I liked fire magic, it helped with my charming aura and gorgeous body.)" Winking, Serila let out a giggle. "(We had lot of fun, I really enjoyed those years of my life, even when people looked at me weird. You might ask why, the answer? Well, I called, and keep calling, myself a witch. There in the academy, witches are heretics, but I liked the title of witch so, I didn't care. Not long after graduating, I felt my charming aura increase in power. You know, men and women started to feel really attracted to me and... I started to take advantage from this, that was also the time I met Chatty. I usually picked people, charmed them, fuck them senseless and turned them into love slaves... I ended up releasing them... After a while, of course. Not much else to tell, the day we met I was looking for easy preys to seduce and I found you... And you changed my life, Lea, you and only you, gave it meaning, an objective. To protect you and make you happy.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:40 pm

She listened in rapt attention as Seril detailed her past. Something about she was branded differently from others just because of what she is resonated with her. She couldn't imagine what kind of person would give away their child like that, no matter what they were capable of! Someone like that...made her angry just to think about.

She was snapped out of that thought with the light kiss to the forehead, letting out a small giggle as she went back to intently listening. She hoped she could one day meet these other two people she grew up with, they seemed like nice people!

She felt her face warm a little at the wink, but she still had the content look on her face. After all, it's not like she wasn't right about herself. She felt puzzled by people being afraid of the term "witch," though. Wasn't that what people just called a female mage? It seemed to mean much more then that here, at least.

She felt that internal heat start building as she described her normal routine before meeting her. No wonder she made her feel so good, so fast. Thinking about it again was enough to send shivers down her spine...but in her current state, she knew that if she indulged herself so soon again, she might not be able to walk for days. Didn't stop her from thinking it, although she wasn't hiding it anymore.

"(I-I...I'm really happy that...I met you, Seril. Before I met you, I guess I was looking for a purpose, too. Brother was handling the entirety of rebuilding of our old home, and I felt...like I couldn't find a way to contribute. And it led me here, to you! And I want to make you happy, like you do to me! That's...what I want my purpose to be!)"

"(But, I have to ask, how in the world did you meet something like Chatty? You two...always seem so close. You bicker and fight, like siblings, and yet you two seem in tune with each other, despite it.)"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 10:58 pm

"(Well... It was an experiment, actually.)" She started, slowly stroking Leanne's cheek. "(I... Was trying to summon a little critter but for some reason, the spirit I summoned fused with a halloween lamp and.... Well, there is Chatty. That little pervert but... He's a good companion.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 11:38 pm

She giggled a little at the story. "(Maybe it was fate, then? He seems helpful to you, well, when he's not being a grump, anyway. I'm not sure exactly why he likes being hugged so much yet, though. He always seems so happy afterwards.")

She felt her body instinctively lean into Seril's touch with a soft hum, even in her slightly out of touch state Leanne was still putty in her hands. Her legs still felt numb and unresponsive, and she kind of hated that, even if it gave her more time with her beloved Seril.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 1:44 am

"(He's a pervert, Lea, he just want to feel your breasts.)" She chuckled slighty before sighing. "(Ah... I wish I could stay like this forever. To have you on top of me... I feel so happy.)" She cupped Lea's face with her hands and looked at her in the eyes. "(I couldn't be happier. Knowing that, someone as kind, beautiful, sweet and perfect, is waiting for me at home. After a long day, no matter if easy or rough, you are waiting me here, with a smile. That makes me feel the most lucky woman in the world. There is no one as perfect as you, Lea.)" With a gentle pull, Seril gave Lea a kiss, giving the lead to the Heron.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:42 am

"(Well, he's helpful to you, so I don't mind.)" Serila's hands on her face felt lovely, and just looking at her eyes was enough to feel warm, and protected. She wasn't able to hide a blush but she didn't really care.

"(O-Of course, Seril...I'll a-always be here for you...always...)" she said, letting Seril guide her into her gentle kiss. She moaned at the touch, still sensitive from last night. That original worry that her body couldn't take more was rapidly being pushed down by Seril's wonderful touch and lips. She was sure...it'd be fine...

She deepened the kiss, moaning and humming the whole way as she tried to be assertive, their tongues mingling. Slowly, she found her arms encircling Seril's head, holding her close as her mind started to devolve back into nothing but making the most perfect person in the world happy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Seril gave herself to Lea's soft lips, enjoying every second of her kiss. "(Are you... Feeling better? I'll be more careful next time.)" She looked worried about Leanne's condition, if she was so easily exhausted, she should think of something... Or she could just let her rest on top of her like now. That seemed like something enjoyable for both of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 6:11 pm

Breaking the kiss, she looked at her worried expression and shook her head. "(No, I don't want you to hold back. I don't care what it does to me, not as long as it's from you!)" She meant it, too. She could put up with not having to walk for a while if it meant experiencing all of Seril.

"(But...I feel a little better, at least! My legs feel kinda tingly, still, but I can at least feel them now!)" With that, she tried one more time to push herself up, and just barely was able to do so with a little leverage from her wings. She didn't have enough to stand yet, but it was a start, sitting on her knees in front of the laying Seril. If she truly wanted to take all that Seril had to offer (which she did), she had to get her body accustomed to this feeling. From this angle, she could take in all of Seril's amazing form, and she had to resist the temptation to dive right back in.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Seril felt glad as she saw Lea managing to sit down, the temptation to pull her back in was... Really high but the witch managed to hold back her desires... For now. "How about I bring you breakfast to the bed?" She didn't add any innuendos because she knew that one more and Lea would probably dive right in. "You know... I been thinking..." She started to get up, sitting in front of Lea. "This bed, it's a bit big for me only so, why don't you sleep on this one too? Make this our bedroom intead of each having one?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 12:23 am

Her legs still tingled a little, like little pinpricks running through them. She could move them now, even if they felt sluggish, but she didn't want to test trying to walk until that sensation subsided.

At the mention of food, her stomach rumbled a little. She hadn't been thinking about it for a while, still caught up in all of the excitement from last night. It was still a lot to take in, both physically and mentally. "Food...would be good. Wish I could...help you," she said, looking a little down at not being able to really move freely still.

At her question though, she perked up a little. Sleeping with Seril every night? Drifting off to sleep in each others arms, the warmth of their bodies bringing forth that wonderful relaxing aura...she let out a little shudder at the thought, unable to keep in her joy. "I-I'd...love that, if...okay with you!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 1:51 am

Seril stroked Lea's cheek. "Let me do it today and you can do it tomorrow, what do you say?" As she got out of bed, her breasts bounced with each step towards the closet.

After dressing up, she turned around. "Relax and wait here, okay?" She was smiling when she saw the joy on Lea's face. "Of course, silly. That's why I offered it you. Our love nest, our bedroom." She replied with an even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:58 am

"Okay..." she said, still looking a little down at the idea of not being able to help, but less so. The way she was now, she'd just get in the way.

As she walked away to get dressed, she noticed how her wonderful breasts seemed to bounce with each step, the effect mesmerizing. It took a great deal of effort to tear her eyes off of it, hoping that Seril wouldn't notice. If they just indulged in each other forever, she'd be stuck in this bed for days!

As she answered her original question, her heart soared again. Something about the term. "our love nest" and "our bedroom" made her incredibly happy in a way she couldn't put into words. It felt...wonderful, to think about. She wiggled a little in her seat, her legs dangling off the side of the bed, with a smile, overjoyed by the answer.

As she left, she tentatively tried to place one of her legs on the ground to see if they could be used again. The effect sent a tingling shock through her leg, enough to let out a very small moan, a clear message that it wasn't ready yet. She sighed and flopped backward back onto the bed, her wings splayed out in slight frustration. She was starting to understand why her brother always wanted to be stronger, now. Cursed Heron body.

PostSubject: Re: Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza   Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seril and Lea's Cooking Extravaganza
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next