Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:26 am

"Pain." the woman answered immediately. Glassed over eyes stared at Theresa unblinkingly. "Absorbed magic out of the air. Constantly. Filled up too much. It hurt. Doctor found me. Made it better. Then it got even worse. Doctor then made machine. A thing I could put the extra Love into. But now it's broken and won't take anymore." The cutie winced as her aura seemed to flare. "Now it hurts."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:32 am

"I've heard of ones like you, filling up with love constantly until it agonizes," she said. "Well, I don't believe I can help you with that now, but I know someone who can, if you'd let us help."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:46 am

The conversation was interrupted by three people barging into the room. A busty dark skinned woman with long brown hair, a tall blonde with short hair and a toned body, and a finally petite woman with red hair done up in twin buns.

"POC! You okay!?" The shortest of the trio called out out.

"We heard yelling and crashes and came as fast as we could!" The black woman followed up.

It took a moment for the scene to sink in for the newcomers. The now named POC tied to her bed and an unknown woman in armor looming over her.

"The Hell are you?" The tallest exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:57 am

"I am Theresa and I've come to this island to find someone, and perhaps save a few poor souls along the way," she answered, standing at full height before these newcomers. "Are you friends of this woman or simply underlings for that doctor?"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 am

"A likely story!" The busty black woman retorted.

"How does restraining POC, save anyone?" The tall blonde asked. "All this proves is that you are the one who's sabotaged the place!"

"Your reign of chaos ends now!" The red head righteously declared.

(Strip Transformation -Auto Success! ??? -roll 90- Success! Theresa is Charmed!)

The trio pulled off their clothes one article at a time. Once completely nude, light engulfed the trio.

"Magic Warrior: Lovely Bust!" The black woman declared, now clad in a green miniskirt and matching tube top; nipples visible as they poked against the tight fabric.

"Magical Warrior: Lovely Bondage!" The tall blonde announced as finger-less gloves, a sports bra and yoga pants adorned her.

"And their leader! Magical Warrior: Lovely Lips!" The short red head was dressed in a pink leotard and her lips sparked with glitter.

Theresa just watched one, equal parts confused and dazzled by the display. The warm feeling came back as she stared at the "transformation". She spared a glance at Hela, but the hound was in no condition to help her with this battle.

Theresa: 29 Willpower + ??? + Charmed
Lovely Bust: 10 Stamina
Lovely Bondage: 10 Stamina
Lovely Lips: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

She was also incredibly flabbergasted and speechless at their transformation, pinching tbe bridge of her nose exhaustively. "I tied her to the bed to keep her from attacking me, much as you three are so willing to do right now. It's this kind of thoughtless behavior that I restrained her for in the first place." She crouched down and gave Hela a comforting pat and belly rub as she pulled her aside to rest. "Just lie down and recover, Hela. Try not to exert yourself..."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:05 pm

"That's clearly a lie! POC would never try to hurt anyone!" Lovely Lips shouted.

(Boobie Blaster -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

Lovely Bust puffed up her considerable chest, and beams of light fired from her nipples. They came nowhere close to hitting Theresa and the force of the blow knocked her onto her back.

"You okay?" The leader asked as she and the tall blonde looked down with concern at their companion.

"...Just get the bag guy." The black woman told them, face red with embarrassment.

(Binding Bolas -roll 80- Success!)
(Glittery Kiss -roll 90- Crit Success! ??? -roll 21, 46- Success! Theresa is Charmed again!)

Lovely Bondage raised her hand into the air and a length of rope with weights tied to the ends appeared in her hands. "Let's see how you like being tied up!" The blonde yelled as she hurled her weapon. The weighted cord wrapped around the knight, tying one of her arms to her side.

Lovely Lips used the opening to run up and plant a kiss on Theresa's cheek. Once more, the warm feeling filled the warrior as the lips pressed against her. When they parted. Theresa was momentarily captivate by how cute the self declared leader of these girls was as she felt her glitter lingering from the kiss.

Theresa: 26 Willpower + ??? + 1 arm Bound + 1 Glitter Stack + Charmed
Lovely Bust: 10 Stamina + Downed
Lovely Bondage: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:13 pm

Theresa groaned pleasurably as she felt the girl's kiss and the warmth of before return. She stood her ground and remained unmoved, however and looked upon them, determined tk convince them she's not trying to cause trouble. "She did not put our lives in danger, but she did try to kiss and pleasure us without our consent. I did not know her circumstances until just now, I'm afraid." She leaned against the wall, away from the loose wires. "All I want is to find my godchild and leave, and... Maybe I can take a few poor souls with me and help them, thats all..."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:31 pm

(Get Up -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Bust up -Auto Success due to Crit!)

"Like we're going to believe your lies, villain!" Lovely Bust declared as she leapt to her feet. She took a deep breath as magical energy focused in her chest.

(Collar Catcher -roll 70- Success!)

Lovely Bondage raised her arm again. This time a chain ending in a choker materialized in her hand.  She twirled her new toy like a lasso before sending toward the knight and the choker clamped tight around Theresa's neck.

(Glittery Kiss -roll 86- Crit Success! ??? -roll 77, 99- Fail!)

"You don't seem to mind when I kiss you." Lovely Lips teased before she pecked Theresa's other cheek, marking the woman with more of her glitter.

Theresa: 22 Willpower + ??? + 1 arm Bound + 2 Glitter Stack
Lovely Bust: 10 Stamina + Bust Up
Lovely Bondage: 10 Stamina + Collaring Theresa (Lovely Bondage can't act until the target breaks free, but gives Teammates Advantage against them until then.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:40 pm

"Nnn... Fine then, believe what you'd like, but just know that you struck first from your wild assumptions!" With her sword arm restrained, she could only strike with her shield, which was fine for now. She didn't bother to mess with the collar and instead moved in on Bondage, her shield shining like the brightest gem in the light as thrust it forth.

-Crystalline Crash- Deals 4 damage and downs the opponent, also blocks projectile attacks.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:57 pm

(Crystalline Crash -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

Theresa rushed at Lovely Bondage, but the blonde babe yank her chain. The knight's head was pulled forward and smashed into her shield; disrupting her attack.

(Smothering Affection -roll 98- Crit Success! ??? -roll 69, 9- Fail!)

Before the dazed knight could recover her head was pulled into Lovely Bust's ample cleavage. The black mountains formed a soft, air tight seal around her face, smothering her completely. The Magic in the black woman's breast discharged, filling their captive with thoughts of desire.

(Glittery Kiss -roll 72- Success! ??? -roll 37, 15- Fail!)

As soon as Lovely Bust released her, Lovely Lips was ready and pulled the knight in for a kiss on her forehead, leaving even more glitter behind.

Theresa: 17 Willpower + ??? + 1 arm Bound + 3 Glitter Stack + Stunned + Temp Weakness: Breasts (2)
Lovely Bondage: 10 Stamina + Collaring Theresa
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Her mind filled with thoughts of Lovely Bust's mounds, a desire to bury her face back into it clinging to her inside. It was all it took just to look away and try to focus on other things, but the kiss of Lovely Lips ruined that immediately and she was left thinking of nothing but these girls.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:13 pm

(The Breast Massage Ever -roll 42- Success!)

Lovely Bust smirked at the look of need on Theresa's face. She grabbed the knight's head and shoved it back into her cleavage. She flexed her pecs, making her breasts rub themselves against her opponent's face.

(Glittery Kiss -roll 14- Crit Success! ??? -roll 59, 90- Success! Theresa is Charmed again!)

While Lovely Bust's front was working her over, Lovely Lips circled behind the knight and placed a kiss on the back of her neck. The warm sensation returned with a vengeance filling Theresa with pleasure and sapping her of her strength!

(Theresa has taken 20 Willpower Damage in a fight! ??? becomes stronger! Theresa's Stamina damaging attacks now deal 1 less damage while she's Charmed!)

Theresa: 10 Willpower + ??? + 1 arm Bound + 4 Glitter Stack + Temp Weakness: Breasts (1) + Charmed
Lovely Bondage: 10 Stamina + Collaring Theresa
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Her body was racked with so much pleasure all at once, that even her hardened discipline was faltering. She made to try and push Lovely Bust away and plead with them to think for more than two seconds over what she's been saying, finding that she wasn't too far off from falling again.

-Talk no Jutsu-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:38 pm

(Talk no Jutsu -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

(Titty Slap -roll [5, 68], [66, 53]- 2 Success! ??? -roll 71, 52- Success! Theresa is Charmed again!)

Theresa opened her mouth to plead with Magical Girls, but her words died on her lips as the black breasts playfully slapped her face. Thoughts of resistance died completely when the big boobs swung back for a second smack.

(Finisher: Glittering Galaxy Kiss! -roll 76- Success!)

Dazed and struggling to stay on her feet, Theresa couldn't stop the cute Lovely Lips from pulling her into a final kiss. Suddenly the two appeared in a black void. The glitter covering the knight began floating into empty space, twinkling like stars before transforming into diamond lips. With a wink, Lovely Lips blew the kiss that would seal her opponents fate. The glittering lips around them surged toward Theresa and overwhelmed her with their sparkling kisses.

The two reappeared in POC's room, with Theresa lon the ground, covered with glitter and totally defeated.

"Flawless Victory!" The Magical Warriors cheered as they high-fived each other in celebration.

(Theresa has been defeated!)

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 1:43 pm

And once again, being outnumbered was her Achilles's Heel, as she lay on the ground, barely conscious, her heart throbbing, and her last bit of resistance being hee final insistence that she meant no harm.
After that she devolved into calling Lovely Lips adorable and contemplating what outfits could make her even more appealing, something entirely unexpected of someone who was just beaten down in combat. "The castle's maid outfits are made to be seductive, but perhaps I could ask my princess to have the tailors make one that would be cuter... Or perhaps a lovely dress to match that of my lady's? Cat ears and a tail is an easy win as well..."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Lovely Bust and Lovely Bondage watched in amusement as the defeated villain began fusing over their leader.

"But I like my outfit." Lovely Lips whined; nobly baring the burden of endless adoration from the reformed knight. She motioned for her fellows to untie POC.

"Have you come to fix the machine?" the lilac haired woman asked as soon as she was free. Her saviors spared an awkward glance at each other.

"Uh... Maybe?" the busty black woman responded with a shrug. "I mean, I'm no electrical engineer, but even I know wires ain't supposed to be exposed like that." She gestured at the tangled sparking mess that coated the floor of the room.

"Will try our best." the tall blonde added. "But the only one who really knows how to fix this is the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Theresa grabbed Lovely Lips and hugged her tightly, almost drunkenly fussing further, prodding at her outfit and judging it, critiquing it, and thinking over how it could be SO MUCH BETTER. "When I find my princess, I'll have to ask for her opinion. She has an eye for cute herself..." In her drunk-like state, some sorrow seeped in and she hugged the girl already trapped in her arms. "Oh where are you, Orianna... This island hasn't gotten to you, has it...?"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Lovely Lips let out a squeak as she was squeezed by the knight.

"So like, this Orianna person? They your boss?" Lovely Bust asked casually as she sat on the bed.

"Can you tell us about her?" Lovely Bondage followed up as she ruffled her captive leader's hair while she was defenseless.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:01 pm

"She's actually my godchild. She was left in my care and her mother has been missing for years," she told them, her eyes welling with small tears. "Her mother was my dear friend and I swore I'd watch over her... But now she's somewhere on this island..." She nuzzled Lovely Lips' chest, still hugging her snugly.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:11 pm

"Aww." The three cooed at that. Lovely Lips gently pat the knights head while her partners wrapped Theresa in a great big hug.

"I'm sure you'll find her." The red head said softly before speaking louder. "But first! You have to clean up the mess you made!"

"We'll stay here and take care of POC." Lovely Bust told her. "Meanwhile, you go hunt down the Doctor so she can fix POC's machine, which you broke."

"Yeah, besides the Doctor knows everyone on the island" Lovely Bondage added. "If anyone can help you find Orianna, then it's the Doctor!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:16 pm

"Even if she made your friend like this?" She huffed, starting to recover from her cuteness overload. "She's so lacking in self, I feel pity for her..." She continued to hug and nuzzle Lovely Lips, but she seemed to progressively get grumpy.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:28 pm

"Huh?" Three made noises of confusion.

"POCs kind of been like this as long as we've known her." Lovely Bust mentioned.

"She's normally not this bad, though." Lovely Bondage clarified quickly. "I mean, she normally has her machine to take the excess magic out of her. But without it she gets... you know?"

Lovely Lips kissed the knight on the forehead. "Now enough of this sulky stuff! Go find the Doctor so she can make POC better and then we can help you find your goddaughter!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Theresa sighed as she removed herself finally from Lovely Lips, tearing off the bola restraining her sword arm. "Very well, but I recommend none of you stay here. I know someone who can help if you'll accept it, but I suppose for now I have no choice." She walked over to Hela and looked her over, hoping she was feeling better now.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Hela barked and got to her feet. She gave her master a comforting lick; an apology for not being able to help her in that last fight.

"Not really sure how someone can help better than the Doctor can, but we'll keep it in mind." Lovely Bondage said as she waved the knight off.

"And don't forget. I may have some kisses waiting for you when you get back!" Lovely Lips added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next