Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 8:57 pm

"See, there's a good girl." Bimbo said as Theresa became docile. She wiggled around a bit, still on the knight, but now in a position to reward her good behavior with some kisses.

"So you're a vampire, huh?" The curvy woman asked. "I never would have though something so powerful could end up like this." The last word was emphasized with more kisses and rubbing her breasts against Theresa.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:00 pm

She couldn't help but shudder with delight at the feel of her lips and breasts on her skin, wanting to feel it more, to have it pressed to her body all the time.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Bimbo laughed as she saw the effect she had on Theresa. Or rather...

"I can't believe it! It was only the trial run and its already super powerful. My creation totally turned a big strong vampire into a love struck girl!" The blonde continued to laugh as she showered her guinea pig with more kisses.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Theresa moaned at every kiss, gleefully welcoming every bit of contact from Bimbo. This was clearly wrong, Theresa would've gotten up and rushed off by now to further pursue her goal...

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:27 pm

"Ah, to think my Love Bug would be this effective!" Bimbo swooned as she shared her... appreciation with Theresa. "I only wanted to make something to give me an edge against Adventurers! You know, something that makes them a little more vulnerable to a woman's charms? But this is beyond my dreams! Oh, imagine it. My little disease spreading throughout a town, leaving everyone so vulnerable and unable to resist me!"

??? -> Revealed to be Love Bug: Severe!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 pm

Theresa couldn't help but smile and blissfully relax to the sound of her voice, even attempting to pick herself up amd kiss Bimbo more and more.

As she does this, the woman's trickery fully revealed, her right mind, struggling to fight against the bug and at least call for Hela.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:23 pm

"Glittery Gale!"

A storm of sparkling glitter flew by and swept Bimbo away from the docile Theresa. "Hold it right there, villain!" Lovely Lips shouted as she burst onto the scene.

"No thanks!" Bimbo called as she got to her feet. "I've gotten everything I've wanted and then some! If you don't want me around I've got no reason to stay. So long, and remember to take care of yourself!" The tanned blonde yelled as she ran for it.

"Theresa! Are you okay?" the cute red head said as she knelt down next to the lovesick knight. "I saw what she was doing to you on the camera and rushed right over. Please, tell me you're okay."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Theresa longingly reached for Bimbo as she ran away, coming to sanity as she finally escaped from sight. She was immediately fuming with rage. "That harlot, that damn bitch!! I'm going to strike her down, damn it all!"

After raginf for a few more seconds, she stopped and looked around. "Wheres Hela??"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:36 pm

"Hey. Hey. Its okay." Lovely Lips said as she pulled Theresa into what she thought was a comforting hug; unaware of the Love Bug or that her actions could set it off.

Meanwhile, Hela returned dragging along a giant leaf with various fruit piled on it. She gave a confused bark seeing the person her master was with was not who she left her with.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:47 pm

The Love Bug kicked in hardcore with Lovely Lips, the vampiric royal guard pulling her into a deep, lustful kiss and pullinf her to the ground. "Mmm~!"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:53 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 97- Fail!)

Eyes widening with shock, Lovely Lips squirmed as she was roughly pulled into the kiss even as she let out a moan voicing her enjoyment of it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:55 pm

Theresa already had a weakness for cute girls as is, but with the Love Bug having gotten so severe, she was helpless to it. The charmed guard eagerly kisses Lovely Lips, stripping herself down as she did, wanting more and more of the woman she tangled with.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:02 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 95- Fail!)

"Theres-ah!" Lovely Lips moaned as the knight continued to kiss her. Part of her was enjoying this, but something was just so off about it. "This -ah! This isn't you!" she pleaded as she tried to struggle; helpless under the might of the vampire's lust.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:04 pm

"H-How is it not me? I love you, Lovely~!" Theresa threw off her top and gladly returned to kissing her, slippinf her tongue in as she groped herself. Her right mind was screaming to stop, but the bug going off for this particular woman kept it suppressed.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 45, 49- Fail!)

The tongue slipped into her mouth cut off any retort she could have given. Even as she shivered with pleasure, Lovely Lips couldn't shake how wrong this all was. This was completely different from how the knight fussed over her before!

The red headed magic warrior continued to struggle, and accidentally brushed her leg against the vampire's groin.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:13 pm

Theresa moaned louder than before, spurring her on even harder. "Come on, Lovely, why don't you love me back?" Theresa started groping the magical girl as she returned to kissing. "I love you~"

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 70- Success! Lovely Lips is infected with the Love Bug!)

Lovely Lips was suddenly pulled over the edge. She threw her arms around the knight and kissed her as passionately as she could manage. The red head's clothes dissolved into magic, giving Theresa full access to her bare, slender body.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Theresa didn't want to part from her lips, but she was excited to have her baring it all. Her hands glided across her body, gripping her breasts at the end. Her leg rode up and even teases her groin.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Lovely Lips froze up for a moment, overwhelmed by the pleasure. She tried to return the favor; fingers danced across the knights body as she rubbed her body against her partner.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Theresa felt her body tense as she felt her new lover return her affection, her soft flesh sending jolts of amazing pleasure. Happily going on, Theresa deepened the kiss and tangled her tongue with Lips.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:37 pm

Tongues danced and flesh rubbed. It was all becoming too much for the red head. With a spasm, Lovely Lips climaxed. Her body twitched as the exhaustion from her orgasm warred with her desire to keep making love with the knight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:39 pm

Theresa climaxed as well, feeling an overwhelming satisfaction, her body calming enough for her to have a chance to regain control

-Struggle-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 20- Success!)

Satisfied with the pleasure received, the effects of the Love Bug began to fade. For now.

By the time the two had finished each other, the sun had already started to set.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Theresa was embarrassed beyond belief by the absolute pleasure and ecstacy she took in taking Lovely Lips. Redressinf herself, she growled witb renewed anger towards Bimbo. "I'm going to kill that woman..." First she needed to find her armor, looking upon the fruit Hela brought back and taking one to eat. "Thank you, Hela," she sighed.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:54 am

Lovely Lips groaned as she willed her outfit back into existence. She made her way over to pile of food; awkwardly keeping herself from glancing at the knight.

"So... Did you manage to find any clues about your god daughter?" The red head asked as she partook in the offered meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next