Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:11 pm

"Hundreds of years, in fact," she answered, her darkened skin flaring a bit at the other question afterwards. It was at least a question a doctor would say... Right? "Near null, nurse. I haven't felt the need for it in a long time, and I've been too focused on my duties."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 pm

(Pelvic Exam -roll 19- Fail!)

"I see." Nurse Smothers muttered as she wrote something down. Before coming back to Theresa and gentle spreading her patients legs. She leaned in and examined the state of the knight's pussy with her eyes. "So, you've experienced more stimulation in the past few days then you have in your entire life?"

Theresa: 21 Willpower + Love Bug: Severe + Charmed + Unarmored
Nurse Smothers: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:29 pm

"Y-Yes, you could certainly say that," she confirmed, her body going stiff for a second as she examined her groin.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:45 pm

(Dubious Injection -roll 12- Crit Success! Injection -roll 2- Theresa gains Temp Weakness: Ass!)

Nurse Smothers nodded at the confirmation and backed away from her patient. She walked over to a nearby desk and pulled out a syringe. "Now this is going to give you just a tiny bit of stimulation. I need to see how your body reacts to it." The examiner explained as she flicked the needle. She walked back to Theresa and injected its contents into her arm.

Immediately, Theresa's body felt like it was on fire. Her breathing became heavy as her eyes scanned the nurse before locking on to her shapely rear.

Theresa: 17 Willpower + Love Bug: Severe + Charmed + Unarmored + Stunned + Weakness: Ass (3)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Theresa was overwhelmed as the strange injection spread through her body. "So amazing~!" Her thighs were rubbing together, shivers rolling through her body as she took in all of the nurse's sexy ass.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:00 pm

(Doctor's Orders -roll 98- Crit Success!)

"If you truly think so, then feel free to indulge yourself." Nurse Smothers stated with a smile as she bent over to give her patient an even better view of her bottom. Overcome with lust, the knight threw herself at the amazing ass.

Theresa: 11 Willpower + Love Bug: Severe + Charmed + Unarmored + Stunned + Weakness: Ass (2)
Nurse Smothers: 15 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:02 pm

She didn't hesitate for a second, groping the nurse's beautiful ass cheeks and even pressing her lips against them, happily kissinf her ass. "So soft, they feel so supple~!" Her hand flew into her leggings to finger at her pussy.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:12 pm

(Anesthetic Ass -roll 26, 80- Success!)

"I'm glad you enjoy my cheeks." the nurse stated as she wrote more down on her clipboard. "Now I need you to be a good patient and lie down on that bed."

Theresa eagerly obeyed the order. Her excitement grew as Nurse Smothers climbed on top of her. "I'm going to have to put you under for a bit now." the medical woman said as she turned and lowered her shapely rear onto her patients face. The soft fabric of her white panties pressed down on the knights nose and mouth, cutting off her air.

Theresa: 5 Willpower + Love Bug: Severe + Charmed + Unarmored + Bound + Weakness: Ass (1)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:18 pm

"Smells so nice..." She spent her first moments under the nurse's bottom taking in her womanly aroma, happily feeling her butt up again in the meantime, but as time passed she felt suffocated and her right mind gained enough strength to try and push her off.

-Struggle-

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:34 pm

(Struggle -roll 16- Success!)

"Hmm, so the desire hasn't completely smother her sense of self preservation." Nurse Smothers noted as her patient went from fondling to fighting. After recording her findings, the medical woman moved her bubble butt off of her patient's face.

(Sexual Stimulation: Ass -roll 66- Success!)

She crawled forward before lowering her assets onto Theresa's crotch. She rubbed her soft cheeks against the vampires pussy. The sudden lapdance was too much for the knight, and she quickly climaxed where she lay.

(Theresa has been defeated! Theresa has taken 30 Willpower damage in a fight! Love Bug: Severe becomes Love Bug: Extreme! Willpower attacks against Theresa now always have an Advantage!)

(Inflicted Weakness -roll 77- Fail!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:38 pm

The Love Bug took over, far more strongly then before, grabbing the nurse with her higher strength to keep her in place. "You feel so amazing, nurse~! Why don't you strip down, let me get a better look at you?" Her hands groped her ass cheeks tightly, her leg riding up the nurse's crotch, and her lips eagerly kissing the nape of her neck.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:46 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 73- Fail!)

"My, my. You're awfully vigorous aren't you?" Nurse Smothers teased as she reached into her pocket a pulled out another syringe. She injected its contents into Theresa's leg. The knight found her body failing her; even her lust fueled strength no match for the Debilitating Serum.

"Now, I really do need to put you under so I can run some tests." the medic explained as she pushed her patient back down and retook her seat on Theresa's face.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 pm

Theresa didn't bother to resist this time, she was too elated to have the nurse's perfect ass smothering her face. In the time she had, she spent it kissing and worshipping the smooth butt in front of her.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm

(Spread the Love -roll 47- Fail!)

Nurse Smothers continued to write on her clipboard as her patient continued to nuzzle, fondle, and enjoy having her beautiful bottom on her face, until she eventually passed out from lack of air.

-------------

When Theresa awoke, Nurse Smother was no where in sight. She had been moved out into the open area of the medical ward. On one side of her was the soundly sleeping Lovely Lips. And on the other, was the unconscious cow girl she and the Lovelies saw being molested by the Lipstrosity on the security cameras.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Having been knocked out has given her time to calm down, though her dreams were plagued with visions of the nurse and Bimbo and Lovely Lips. Each one more shameless than the last. The urges the Love Bug offered were stronger in passive this time, egging her on to claim Lovely's Lips or love on the cow girl, something Theresa did her best to ignore. "That woman, that perverted, sexy nurse... It feels more severe..."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:13 pm

"What does?" Lovely Bondage asked as she and Lovely Bust came into the room carrying trays of food. "Oh, wait. You awake!"

"How are you feeling?" the busty black woman asked as she pulled some chairs over between the beds of Theresa and their leader. "Need us to call the nurse?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:17 pm

As the two gorgeous magical girls entered rhe room, Theresa forced herself to look away from them. "It may sound strange, but I and perhaps even Lips have been infected by some strange love disease. I fear it's gotten more severe, especially after that curvy goddes-- PERVERTED NURSE... Uuh, did her ch-check-up."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:21 pm

"Uh, you sure about that?" Lovely Bust asked as she inserted a cup with a straw into her cleavage, allowing the black beauty to drink it while keeping her hands free.

"Yeah. Are you sure it just wasn't the effect of that midara poison?" Lovely Bondage asked as peeled an apple before offering it to the knight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Theresa took a quick glance at the apple and gratefully took it. "I know what I felt during that fight, which was nothing. The fog Midara didn't even touch me during the entire encounter! Just before that, a woman that calls herself Bimbo told me herself. She infected me with a disease of her own making and would've probably made things worse on me if not for Lips' timely arrival." She looked at the sleep magical girl and felt guilty overtake her urges for a moment. "We should've fled when the Fog Girl arrived."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 6:24 pm

"That's..." Lovely Bondage trailed off awkwardly.

"Could you have even gotten away?" Lovely Bust countered. "You just said that bimbo was messing you up. Was your head on straight enough for you to want run away from smokey instead of towards her?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:25 pm

"Well.... When Lovely Lips came.... I had, well let's call it an 'attack' and I pulled her into a bout of pleasure..." Theresa's face was incredibly red to admit that. "When we both... Came, the disease seemed to settle."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 7:41 pm

"Really?" Lovely Bust asked with an amused chuckle. "Our leader saves you from a villain in a way that leaves you head over heels for her, and then you immediately sweep her off her feet?"

Lovely Bondage gave the black woman playful slap. "Come on! This is kind of serious."

"Alright. Alright." The busty warrior relented. "But what happened before then? Did you manage to find any clues about your god kid?"

"I'm sorry, but we didn't manage to find anything." the toned blonde added as she placed a consoling hand on Theresa.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Theresa glared at them for continuing to not believe her. "I'm telling the truth, you damned romantics!! Why will no one take my word, do you think I like forcing myself on someone and making sweet, hot love to them!!" She groaned and held her head with deep concern for herself, that even in such a heated moment of frustration, the bug managed to slip some words into her mouth. "Damn..."

After a second she took a deep breath and apologized for her outburst. "Actually, when that damned Bimbo was with me earlier, she told me that Orianna had actually left the island around the time I arrived. I apologize deeply for the trouble and risk my search has put you through."

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:17 pm

The two women winced at Theresa's outburst. "Sorry." Lovely Bust muttered.

"There's no need to apologize. It's not like we wouldn't have benefited from finding her." Lovely Bondage pointed out. "The doctor said she was currently our best shot at stopping the Lipstrosity."

"Oh dear god." The black woman blurted out. "I am so glad we stopped you from going after that thing. If you really do have this illness and that thing got its lips on you..." She trailed off as her body shivered.

"I think she would have been okay. She only ran into the bimbo after we went searching for the cameras." The toned blonde reminded her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Regardless, that was a genuinely horrifying thought. It's clear these people are scared of the Lipstrosity, of what it will do if it finds them. Now that Theresa has this Love Bug and it's gotten so much worse now, that could be so much fun~! "I need to rid myself of this disease," she declared with a shaky tone. "If that Lipstrosity is as fearsome as you all believe, then I wouldn't stand a chance if it found me in my current state. And I can't protect Orianna when I return to her if I'm so shamefully susceptible to pleasure."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next