Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 2:25 am

"Which way did they go?" Susie asked as her visor covered her face once more.

"The camera that caught her boat was on the west side of the island." Lovely Lips explained as she took Theresa's hand and boarded the robot.

"Okay! Hold on tight, everyone!" Susie declared before flicking a switch. Thrusters on the back of her robot flared to life as it hurtled through the sky.

Lovely Lips let out a squeak and held tightly onto herthe knight as they rocketed over the island. Hela for her part was howling with joy as she felt the wind in her faces.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 2:45 am

They were finally set on their way! After so much stress and despair and frustration, they were finally off to catch that woman and make her fix this. She felt elation in the rush of wind, the sight of the island slipping past so swiftly, and even Hela taking such entertainment in the ride. But she can't get her hopes up just yet, not until they grab that villain.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 2:52 am

It wasn't long before they made it out to sea and Susie announced. "Vessel sighted!" She lowered the power of jets and had her mech maintain a hovering position over boat.

"How would you like to approach this?" Th business woman asked Theresa. "That craft is too small to support the Business Suit. If I land on it, it would almost assuredly sink."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:08 am

Theresa got to work thinkinf it over before making an observation. "It might be best to let it sink. Not right away, of course. If we can subdue that snake and capture her, then we can capsize the boat as we wish. If we can manage even that, then go ahead and let the boat sink. Even as my strain of that damnable disease is so severe, with all the help here, I'm sure we can get this done." She readied her sword and shield and looked to Susie. "Think you can support us from the air?"

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:54 am

"Not much." Susie admitted. "The Business Suit's weapons would severely damage such a flimsy craft. I couldn't attack without risk of sending you all into the ocean. The best I could do is deploy some drones to harass her."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 3:59 am

"Do that then," the royal guard said. "Anything that can help is welcome. I don't want this snake slipping out of our grasp this time!"

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:32 am

The flying robot descended enough for the three native to the planet to jump onto the boat safely. Bimbo looked up from where she was sun bathing as the boat rocked from their landing.

(Distracted by the Sexy -roll [82, 80], 68, 43- 1 Fail and 2 Success! Love Bug -roll 79- Fail!)

"Well, if it isn't my favorite guinea pig!" The deceptive woman greeted happily. "I honestly didn't expect to see you again after your girlfriend chased me off. Did you come to make her apologize? Or did you just come to do some tanning with me? I totally won't stop you if you wanted to just rub some lotion all over me."

Lovely Lips stammered at being called herthe knight's girlfriend, her face colored by a powerful blush.

Theresa suddenly felt feverish. The Love Bug struck her with full force as she stared at the tanned woman before her. Her mind blanked at the thought of being able to run her hands all over the sexy blonde bombshell.

The only one not affected by the temptress' words was Hela, who growled a warning at the Bimbo.

Theresa: 26 Willpower + Unarmored + Love Bug: Extreme + Charmed + Stunned
Lovely Lips: 9 Willpower + Love Bug: Minor
Hela: 15 Willpower
Bimbo: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 6:56 am

It wasn't a good sign to be struck by the wretched disease so soon, but Theresa couldn't help herself, ogling Bimbo and fantasizing of the myriad of ways they could enjoy each other. It was good to have company against her, then.

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:14 am

(Lovely Beam -roll 49, 44- Success due to A Bit of Harassment!)

"N-no!" Lovely Lips forced herself to say. "We've come to force you to cure Theresa!" Her statement was punctuated by a bright beam firing from her lips. Bimbo tried to roll out of the way, but a tiny little robot grabbed her and held her in place and forced her to take the hit.

(Play Rough -roll 78- Success!)

Hela leapt at the opening. Fangs bit down into tanned flesh.

(False Surrender -roll 72- Success!)

Bimbo went limp under the hound. Hela stopped her attack, thinking it was over. This proved to be a mistake, as the liar grabbed the cerberus and pinned her to the deck with her bombshell of a body.

"Why would I cure her?" Bimbo asked as she wrestled the hound. "I mean, I totally was the one who created the Love Bug but I never bothered making a way to cure it. And, really, why would I? I used myself as the base for it so I'm like super immune to its effects. And if I don't have to worry about it, why would I both making a cure?"

Theresa: 26 Willpower + Unarmored + Love Bug: Extreme + Charmed
Lovely Lips: 9 Willpower + Love Bug: Minor
Hela: 13 Willpower + Bound
Bimbo: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:19 am

As her senses returned, in part thanks to Bimbo's confession, she grit her teeth. "Then I'll be more than happy to give you a reason, you witch!" Her eyes flashed that violent crimson from earlier as she attempted to break her with fear.

-Eyes of Hell-

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:27 am

(Eyes of Hell -roll 63, 23- Fail!)

Bimbo paid no attention to Theresa's threat as she was to busy playing with the woman beneath her.

(Lip Bomb -roll 14- Crit Success!)

Lovely Lips mouth glowed with power as she rushed over to the tanned blonde. She pressed her lips onto the schemer's back and they detonated. The boat rocked from the force of the blast. The magical warrior landed on wobbly legs next to Theresa while Bimbo laid there dazed.

(Struggle -roll 72- Success!)

Hela used the oppurtinity to slip out from under her captor.

Lovely Lips: 8 Willpower + Love Bug: Minor
Hela: 13 Willpower + Bound
Bimbo: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:35 am

This was going better than expected, thank the Moon. Theresa took off and circled around Bimbo and moved in to strike her in tbe back with her shield.

-The Safest Place-

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:46 am

(Why do you keep ignoring the limits you set on your own moves?)
(Safest Place -roll 67, 40- Success due to A Bit of Harassment!)

As the Bimbo got up she was immediately struck in the back by the knight's shield.

(Lovely Beam -roll 95, 71- Fail!)

Another beam from Lovely Lips fired at the Bimbo, but the rocking of the boat and the bombshells swaying made it hard to aim and the shot went wide.

(Hellfire -roll 78- Success!)

Hela was eager for revenge from the earlier fake out and let loose a stream of fire from her maws. The fires engulfed the Bimbo and she cried out in pain. When the inferno end, she collapsed to the ground unconscious and naked. The flames had devoured what little clothing she wore.

Bimbo has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 7:51 am

(Sorry, Theresa's never had a full moveset until this and i forgot she had a 5 turn requirement on Safest Place. You can replace Safest Place with Pommel Strike and keep the fight going. I didn't mean to forego my own move descriptors)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:01 am

"We did it!" Lovely Lips cheered as they stood over the defeated Bimbo. In her excitement, she grabbed Theresa and pulled her the knight into a celebratory kiss.

(Lovely Surprise -roll 33, 26- Success! Love Bug -roll 81- Fail!)

The slender redhead was completely caught off guard by someone wrapping there arms around her from behind. The magical warrior moaned as felt the Bimbo's big bare breasts pressing against her back.

Lovely Lips: 6Willpower + Love Bug: Minor + Bound
Hela: 13 Willpower
Bimbo: 10 Stamina + Naked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 am

Theresa didn't expect a kiss from Lovely Lips, though that thought seemed redundant for a girl who calls herself Lovely Lips. As Bimbo got back to her feet, Theresa immediately attempted to wrench the woman off of Lips. "You're more persistent than I gave credit!!"

-Help-

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:21 am

(Help -roll 94- Crit Success!)

Theresa grabbed the Bimbo by the face and violently ripped her off of her the magical warrior.

(Play Rough -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Be she even finished staggering back, Hela was on her; the hound having tackled her to the ground as her mouths furiously bit her.

(Vulnerable -roll [79, 14], 27, 38- 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail and 1 Success!)

Bimbo laid sprawled on the ground, body bare for all to see, as she moaned. In this position it would be so easy for someone to take advantage of her. Hela's mouths felt dry as she looked at the oddly arousing position she left her prey in.

Theresa's body felt like she was burning. It was taking all of her fortitude to not throw herself at the helpless goddess woman before her.

Theresa: 19 Willpower + Unarmored + Love Bug: Extreme + Charmed
Lovely Lips: 6 Willpower + Love Bug: Minor
Hela: 10 Willpower
Bimbo: 7 Stamina + Naked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 am

"Damn godd-- snake! Shamelessly exploiting your perfect body!" She couldn't risk accidentally killing her, or she would lose her goddess chance at a cure. Taking her shield firmly in hand, she threw it at the witch.

-Shield Toss-

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:41 am

(Shield Toss -roll 54- Success!)

The shield struck the tanned bombshell. As she recoiled from the hit, her body jiggled in interesting ways.

(Love Beam -roll 82- Success!)

As the Bimbo tried to get up, she was knocked back down by a magical beam, courtesy of Lovely Lips' lovely lips.

(Hellfire -roll 43, 21- Fail!)

Hela shot more fire at the temptress, but a sudden wave crashing into the boat doused the flames.

(Eve's Invitation -roll [68, 88], 11, 30- 1 Crit Success, 1 Crit Fail, and 1 Success!)

"Why are we even fighting?" Bimbo asked as her hands ran over every curve of her body. "There's total more enjoyable things we could be doing." She groped her beautify breasts, slapped her amazing ass and even teased her own vagina for examples.

The cerberus was captivated by the display, while Theresa gave into her urges and accepted the offer; letting her hands roam the tanned beauty.

Theresa: 12 Willpower + Unarmored + Love Bug: Extreme + Charmed + Captivated
Hela: 7 Willpower
Bimbo: 3 Stamina + Naked
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 am

Her goddess is letting her touch her, every inch of her. How could she possibly resist~! She groped her wonderful ass, buried her face in her amazing, naked tits, and even kissed her goddess
But this wasn't right!! This can't be anything but bad!

-Resist-

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 8:56 am

(Resist -roll 42- Success!)

The knight fought to resist. The image of her god child flashed through her mind and gave her the strength to pull away from her goddess.

(Basic Attack -roll 10- Crit Success!)

"Stop tempting my knight!" Lovely Lips shouted in rage as she decked the Bimbo in the face and left her seeing stars.

(Play Rough -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Hela pounced on the blonde bomb shell. Teeth tore into her as the hound made sure her master's enemy would stay down this time.

(Vulnerable -roll [90, 77], 51, 98- 1 Fail and 2 Crit Success!)

Even when rendered unconscious, the curve scheme was attractive. Her vulnerable state just asking her opponents to take advantage of her. A silent offer that Theresa and Hela struggled to resist.

Theresa: 4 Willpower + Unarmored + Love Bug: Extreme + Charmed
Hela: 3 Willpower
Bimbo: 0 Stamina + Naked

(Bimbo is actually defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:01 am

Even as Bimbo finally went down and wasn't actively trying to tempt her, the Love Bug kept tempting her to throw herself back to her goddess that villain and worship her. "Hela, pick her up and let's get moving. It's about time I got that cure."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:09 am

Hela scooped up the moaning Bimbo in her arms as Theresa signaled Susie down.

"What now?" the alien asked as her robot reached down for them. "Medicine isn't exactly an expertise of mine. I mean, I certainly could divert resources to manufacturing a cure, if you wish. But even with the apparent source, it's not something I can promise will be done in a timely fashion."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 9:13 am

"There is a medic on this island, though I do not know the full extent of her expertise, it could be of use. Not to mention she may have incentive to cooperate, depending on whether or not the disease spread to her earlier..." She wasn't a fool, sexual contact would be an obvious way to spread this despicable disease, and she knows that there was a moment where she could've... "As for how long it would take, i don't care the time limit so long as it gets made and Orianna knows I'm fine." That part was especially important. "I don't want her to suffer thinking something grave has happened to me."

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 10:52 am

"Ah, you mean the nurse we sort of beat up?" Lovely Lips asked quietly as she hung her head.

Susie ignored her as she gestured for Theresa to climb into the cockpit. The alien business woman press a button on the control panel. "Paging Ms. Rosella. This is Ms. Haltmann, paging Ms. Rosella."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka   Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Theresa on the island of Dr. Chuicka
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next