Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the Princess and the Marine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:53 pm

"Civilian...I would be more likely to crush your leg. If not because I am built more for combat..but because my patience is drastically running out. I may protect humanity...but I can only remain hospitable for so long."

This farce needed to end. Leaning forward, the Space Marine threw his jump pack on once more. The pack sputtered and stumbled, before sending him careening forward towards the Princess. And given his velocity, as well as how armored he was....This was going to hurt.

(Steel Ram! Auto-hit.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:10 pm

Solange WP: 4

Caught in the middle of trying to seduce Barchiel, Solange was completely unprepared for him to suddenly fly straight at her. He struck her in the shoulder, but she had enough sense (or just dumb luck) to wrap her arms around his neck before he flew past her, causing them both to fall to the ground a few seconds later.

Solange tried once more to charm the space marine, as she held him tightly against her chest. "You know, my offer is still good."

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest? - 94 (crit hit)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 pm

He had struck true. That was good! He was getting somewhere, and yet...

The moment she wrapped her arms around him, that feeling of fatigue washed over him once more. The man closed his eyes, unable to move as his jump pack wound down.

"......" He had to come up with a plan..Something. Anything!
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:21 pm

"That's it. You've fought so hard, just relax for awhile." Solange said, her gentle voice almost seemed to massage Barchiel's mind.

(Barchiel forgot Steel Rain)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Relaxing sounded so nice. Perhaps he could get away with a rest. But then, memories buibbled to the surface. Every time his eyes closed, more images flashed before him. Wartorn battle grounds. Creatures too alien, too bizarre to be described properly. The smell of burnt flesh, the deafening sound of Bolter fire, of brave men fighting and dying.

No. He couldn't relax. He had a reason to fight! The Imperium needed him, and he would not let it down! With a roar, the Space Marine tore himself from her grasp!

(Struggle. 86! Crit!)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Solange stared up at Barchiel in shock. "Seriously!? You don't care for my body at all?" The princess then smiled and said, "Or maybe you just like being teased?" before she finished with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:38 pm

"You are really trying to anger me...aren't you?"

In response, Barchiel reached behind him to grab his Combat Knife....Only to find it was stuck within it's holster. "...Why now?"

(Combat Knife. 15. Crit Fail!)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:49 pm

"Maaaaaaayyyyyyyybeeeeeeeee......" Solange said teasingly, before she stuck her tongue out at Barchiel. She quickly got to her feet and picked up her sword, before she swung it at Barchiel again.

Remember to Forget - Auto-Hit

(Barchiel forgot Betcher's Gland)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Another slash, and another strange feeling of something missing. It was starting to anger the Marine even more. With a roar, he tore his knife from the holster, swinging it at the princess. She was slowly climbing up into the ranks of people he wanted to throttle. Guess Cato Sicarius had some company, now.

(Combat Knife. 66!)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:55 pm

"AH!" Solange stumbled back, as the marine slashed her, but she almost immediately moved forward and clutched onto Barchiel with her left hand grabbing his arm. She leaned against him, pressing her body against his, although the DeLuxcalibur was caught between the two, and it wasn't clear if Solange was trying to seduce Barchiel, or just keep from falling down.

The princess was breathing heavily as she stared up at the marine and asked, "Barchiel...please tell me...what do you know...about a succubus with blue hair? What do you know...about Kurono Kurumu?" The princess' voice was weak and pleading, but her face was set with a hard look of determination.

Angry Princess - [Auto-Hit]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:04 pm

"A Succubus with blue hair? I will be honest..I know no such person. Now then...If you don't mind getting off of me, that'd be appreciated."

The Marine gently put a hand to her head, and began to try prying her off with a gauntleted hand. The challenge here was to not go..too far in terms of his own strength. Space Marines were not built for delicacy.
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Solange's eyes widened in surprise. That's not what he said! So then...Barchiel's lying...or... The princess slowly took a step back before she looked around. No one, yet...can't verify if he's telling the truth...push him and see what happens...see if she shows up.

Solange stared hard at Barchiel again and asked, "Really? You're sure about that? You're not lying to me to protect your Mistress?"

Angry Princess - [Auto-Hit]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:48 pm

"....."

This was starting to grate on the Astartes' final nerve. By the Golden Throne, she was persistent.

"I said no. Now then....I shall end this fight." With that, he drew his Chainsword and swung it once more, twisting it so the duller side would hit her. Hopefully he could knock her out instead of killing her.

(Chainsword. 60.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 pm

(Barchiel casts Overkill??? lol)

Solange WP: -1
Barchiel WP: 16

Solange saw Barchiel's attack and brought her own sword up to block, but his chainsword cut through the DeLuxcalibur and struck her easily. Tried to seduce him and failed...tried to use my anger and failed...why...why?

Solange fell to her knees and stared at Barchiel. "Something...isn't right..." She dropped the two halves of the DeLuxcalibur to the ground. "Be careful...space marine." Solange's eyes closed as her body fell forward and unconsciousness claimed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Princess and the Marine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2