Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in the Tower of Temptation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 pm

Salos, with some small reservations, removes his shirt and replaces it with her shirt. He can feel where her sweaty tits were and the feeling on his makes him a little less focused. 

(Ok, I won’t be able to reply as much tomorrow because of work, but I will reply as much as I can.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:17 pm

(I won't be able to post anything tomorrow, Thursday)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 pm

(That's ok. Post when you can. )
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:52 pm

"Ready to get back to fighting, girly boy?" Hiki asks Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Salos felt weird wearing her sweat covered shirt. Part of him wanted to be girled up more by her. Unfortunately, that part was visible on his face and below.

He calmed his breath and launched four daggers of flame at Hiki.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Salos begins to throw his daggers, but slipped in a puddle of sweat at his feet. "That shirt looks good on you, lets complete the set." Hiki says as she slips her shorts around his legs and begins to grind.

Blaze Dagger - 91, 85, 47, 33 Crit Fail
Room for Two - 56

Salos: 17 + bind
Hiki: 22 (Sweat Stacks: 4)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:47 pm

(Just made a small addition to the Tower of Temptation. Characters now have free actions in combat, as long as it makes sense and effects are explained. For example, right now Salos could set fire to the shorts, escaping and destroying them. Also don't forget that you can use items you picked up. You can ask your orb what items you have and it wouldn't take up your action, expect for if you use an item. You have a health potion right now, which heals 10 health.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:18 pm

(Ok.) 

Salos feels himself losing himself to his fetish. Part of him wants to be reduced to her sweat covered dress up doll. He decides to try and trick her to stop picking on his weakness. “Miss, I can sense that you like a challenging fight. Please release me from your shorts before I am reduced to a sweat covered dress up doll for you.” Salos said, hoping she would take the bait. If she wanted a real fight, she would stop picking on his fetish. 

(Free action - bluff)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 8:28 am

"Nice try, boy, but I'm not letting you go that easy." Hiki says as she forcefully thrusts her hips into his groin, causing more pain than pleasure.

Bluff - 11 Crit Fail

Salos: 15 + bind + stun
Hiki: 22 (Sweat Stacks: 4)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:41 am

Salos moaned girlishly as she grinded into him. He moaned about wanting to be her sweat covered dress up doll, to his lack of control. All he could do is moan out submissive desires to her.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 am

As Hiki continues to grind she turn her head and begins to french kiss Salos.

Salos: 13 + bind
Hiki: 22 (Sweat Stacks: 5)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:52 am

Salos can't do anything but kiss her back like he was kissing a girlfriend. He doesn't even try to free himself from her shorts as he kisses her back.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 10:59 am

As Hiki continues to grind and kiss, one of her hands slip into her shorts and pulls down Salos' pants and underwear, revealing his hardened penis.

Salos: 11 + bind
Hiki: 22 (Sweat Stacks: 5)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 11:01 am

Salos moaned as she removed the last of his male clothes. He could feel her hand and shorts against his dick, and he knew that he liked it. He wanted her to treat him like a naughty girl.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 11:12 am

With her hand still in the shorts, Hiki position Salos' penis between her cheeks and continues to grind, sometimes letting out small, rumbling farts .

Salos: 9 + bind
Hiki: 22 (Sweat Stacks: 6)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 11:58 am

Salos moans as she farts on his dick. "Part of me wants to be your sweat covered girly doll. It wants to be yours. Please let me go if you want a real fight." He asked as a last attempt to avoid giving into his fetish and his desire for her. Part of him wants to be her'a forever.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Hiki, as she stops grinding, says "I will let you out, only if you can suck on my breast for a minute without succumbing to pleasure."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 pm

At her words, Salos starts to suck her sweat covered tit. As first he was resistant, but before long he was sucking her tit like a hungry baby. The only difference was he was getting fed sweat instead of milk. He manages to avoid cumming but can't seem to stop sucking.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 2:55 pm

"I knew you wouldn't resist, big boy. Suck as much as you want." Hiki says as she rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 3:30 pm

Salos keeps sucking her sweat like sweet milk. Her sweat covered girly baby. He starts to love the taste of her tit sweat.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 3:38 pm

"Let me make this even better for you." Hiki whispers in his ear, while still rubbing his head with one hand. With her other hand she reached down and started to stroke his exposed penis.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Salos can’t help it with the pleasure. He asks her, “please make me your sweaty dress up doll. I love you, your clothes, and your sweat.” He is unable to fight his desires.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 4:48 pm

"Say that you are my slave and I will make you my sweaty dress up doll." She says, while continuing all her motions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 4:51 pm

“I’m your slave.” He admits shyly.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2019 5:04 pm

"Okay." Hiki says, stepping out of her shorts, allowing Salos to be in her clothes alone. "But before that, I let you suck on my fluids, so I get to suck on yours." She says pulling her shorts down on him, and begins to give him a blow job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Tower of Temptation   Salos in the Tower of Temptation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in the Tower of Temptation
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next